Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Good luck to him! I'll be happy if she runs her race and brings home some prize money and kind of expected her to go off at a bigger price.

Ground is not ideal we'd love to have had some rain, and looking at the land around me Is very dry. running at a different track and and over a bit further would be nice too.
    However the draw might help, she is in great form and working well , if the young lad is worth his 7lbs then on a strict line of form she is weighted to finish in a line across the track with half a dozen of them.

One way or the other is going to be a great day, afterwards we are going to a dinner tonight where she is nominated for an award in one of the horse of the year categories.
    I threw 50ew on last night locked drunk. Good luck lol
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
      I'm not a bookie. I'm just trying to help you. Anything you wager on that animal will not be coming back
      OK appreciate the honesty but hope u are wrong
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The horse doesnt owe me anything but it must be the only time in the last 3 years I didn't back Irish Cavallier
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          OK appreciate the honesty but hope u are wrong
          Apparently not
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

4.50 Leopardstown
            Pullman Brown 20/1+

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
              The horse doesnt owe me anything but it must be the only time in the last 3 years I didn't back Irish Cavallier
              Ditto
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The sectional timing tab on the attheraces results page for the All weather Champioships is a great addition.

Horse called Charles Molson in the 1545 Ling Thursday was drawn wide and raced wide most of the race. He switched inside entering the last furlong and got into trouble . He had to stop riding for the first 50 yards and was eased down for the last 50 yards of the final furlong. Still managed to run it within a tenth of a second of everything else bar the third horse who flew home 3 tenths faster.

Comment

The Mooch Wexford 3.45 , 5/1 is a decent price, id make him fav here.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                    The Mooch Wexford 3.45 , 5/1 is a decent price, id make him fav here.
                    Drifting like the proverbial barge

Comment

Meeting abandoned at jockeys request in Kempton following bad accident.
                      Champion jockey Jim Crowley and fellow rider Frederik Tylicki were taken to hospital with suspected spinal injuries following a serious incident at Kempton.

Comment

Where can I do Aussie tote?
                        want to combo exacta Qewy and Wickla Brave and throw in Big Orange for a saver

Comment

Ah feck just figured out its not available until after midnight and I have to get an early night... outcome is inevitable now

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Ah feck just figured out its not available until after midnight and I have to get an early night... outcome is inevitable now
                            My uber driver the other night was mates with your trainer and jockey, mad chat altogether, he was at the Ascot win and all

6 degrees of bacon sandwich et al

Comment

Melbourne cup was a disaster from a betting point of view... akin to the Grand National (purely from betting).

Thank god for the saver on the last race. Covers the losses
                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Had a bet on a two horse race today. One of the horses fell. Thankfully not the one I had money on (small stakes damn it). Oddly surreal watching the race after the horse fell knowing the money was safe

I assume if the other horse fell then all punters get a refund? Has that ever happened, I.e. all horses fell in a race?
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  No, the race has been run, horses attempted to win, none of them could complete the course as is required to win the race. The bet is a loser. However, in practice bookmakers would most likely refund.
                                  Really? Havent put any thought into it before as didnt seem a possibilty... but that makes sense actually. Has it ever happened? There must be a folk legend about a bookie who fixed a race so all would lose except him.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                    Had a bet on a two horse race today. One of the horses fell. Thankfully not the one I had money on (small stakes damn it). Oddly surreal watching the race after the horse fell knowing the money was safe

I assume if the other horse fell then all punters get a refund? Has that ever happened, I.e. all horses fell in a race?
                                    When I worked in Powers if there was no winner on a market all bets were refunded.

Comment

Bittern for my Friday Night Fancies series latest instalment. 11\1 in the last. Think the jock will be something special too.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tips for Breeders Cup from a Breeder in Kentucky who is one of the lads Uncles.

Carina Mia
                                        Stellar Wind
                                        Flintshire
                                        Dortmund

Oscar Performance
                                        La Coronel
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Freddy Tylicki has a T7 paralysis, which means he has movement in the upper half of his body but not his lower

Comment

Freddy Tylicki has a T7 paralysis, which means he has movement in the upper half of his body but not his lower
                                            Read that, any idea whether it's permanent

Comment

Tough day for Willie Mullins. Vatour and Avant Tout both had to be put down.

Comment

Shaneshill sounds like a cold hearted prick.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                  Shaneshill sounds like a cold hearted prick.
                                                  Lol. Had to be involved I reckon

Comment

Whozthecat tomorrow 4.00 ponterfact 16-1...apparently his last race before he's sold so there sending him out to win...let's hope it's true
                                                    Runs Newcastle tomorrow, a few quid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                      Runs Newcastle tomorrow, a few quid for it.
                                                      Had this come up in my tracker with Last Race?? as the note. Had no idea what I was on about.

Comment

Bet Victor going 6 places as sponsors of the gold cup at the weekend.

Field will cut up if the ground stays the way it is.

Might wait till final decs and pile into a few ew.
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Aqua Ardens meant to have an e.w chance in the next

Comment

Macnicholson in the 6.35 in Dundalk tonight. Was told it should win 9/1

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                Macnicholson in the 6.35 in Dundalk tonight. Was told it should win 9/1
                                                                Was told To choose is expected to piss up in the same race!

Comment

Twist of magic 605 NAP
                                                                  Lily's prince 835

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Was told To choose is expected to piss up in the same race!
                                                                    Reverse forecast

Comment

Yikes, dundalk what?

Comment

💩🐴

Comment

Fairly low standard stuff at Wooly tonight but I like the chances of Spirit of Gondree and Zipeedeedoodah in the last two races.

Spirit of gondree needs a lot to fall right but he shaped well recently and trainer had a horse break a twenty race losing run last night.

Zipedeedoodah got murdered at the first bend last time and forced wide into the straight before finishing second to a winner that followed up next time.

Two singles and an ew double.

Comment

Fairly low standard stuff at Wooly tonight but I like the chances of Spirit of Gondree and Zipeedeedoodah in the last two races.

Spirit of gondree needs a lot to fall right but he shaped well recently and trainer had a horse break a twenty race losing run last night.

Zipedeedoodah got murdered at the first bend last time and forced wide into the straight before finishing second to a winner that followed up next time.

Dose Jo Gordan have her 3lbs claim??
                                                                            Bookies have here down as having it but I know she rode it out last night. Is there a buffer of some sort??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                              Dose Jo Gordan have her 3lbs claim??
                                                                              Bookies have here down as having it but I know she rode it out last night. Is there a buffer of some sort??
                                                                              Booked rides before she got there still have the claim.

Comment

booked.
                                                                                bar Taquin Du Seuil, I've had a shocker of a day so layers get laying

Comment

❤ Josie.

Comment

❤ Josie.
                                                                                    Nice one

Comment

Was looking at the Champion chase market there with the news Sprinter is retired.

Douvan obv very short but quite a few others next in betting are very unlikely to run there.(UDS/VVM/Black herc). The 25/1 about Ar Mad looks quite appealing, hes fav for Tingle creek at moment and a horse i really liked last year.

Comment

❤ Josie.
                                                                                        She has a decent book of rides tomorrow and seems to still be able to claim 3. Especially like Taverner in the last but hope that dark side dream doesn't win the 1630 as I've backed Clubland .

Comment

The sectional timing tab on the attheraces results page for the All weather Champioships is a great addition.

Horse called Charles Molson in the 1545 Ling Thursday was drawn wide and raced wide most of the race. He switched inside entering the last furlong and got into trouble . He had to stop riding for the first 50 yards and was eased down for the last 50 yards of the final furlong. Still managed to run it within a tenth of a second of everything else bar the third horse who flew home 3 tenths faster.
                                                                                          Runs 1825 Chelms tomorrow and seems to be fancied as the double digit prices didn't last long. Its a decent race by Chelmsford standards but he has a good draw and there is a lot of pace so might set up nicely for him.

Comment

Runs 1825 Chelms tomorrow and seems to be fancied as the double digit prices didn't last long. Its a decent race by Chelmsford standards but he has a good draw and there is a lot of pace so might set up nicely for him.
                                                                                            Hugh Taylor tipped it up, as low as 11/4 with PP ,might cash out 😊.

Comment

Got him at 9s after you posted it

Comment

Got him at 9s after you posted it
                                                                                                Small change 12's , large change 9's, was 16's in a few places, ridic price now in such a hot race.

Comment

Nicely done Horatio

Comment

Giddy feckin up, good to know the eyes are working well!

Comment

Nice💪

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know of a horse called Boughans star (spelling?), supposed to be running this weekend in Ireland

Bit of a horrible story attached to it but was asked to find out about it

thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=Elshambles;1004178]Anyone know of a horse called Boughans star (spelling?), supposed to be running this weekend in Ireland

Bit of a horrible story attached to it but was asked to find out about it

thanks[/Q

Gordon Elliott trains it for the Twenty Times Three Syndicate, due to run in Thurles on the 24th November

Comment

Was a reserve at Clonmel yesterday but didn't get in. I know one of the lads in the syndicate. Elliott has told them he'd find a race for it.

Comment

Anyone take a look at the Fixed brush hurdle saturday? Quite like the look of Rathpatrick @ 25/1. Ran well to finish 6th in the Pertemps on ground that would have been much harder than ideal for him. Had previosuly beat MalDini in a good hcap in Punchestown. Stays 3m as well which will be a bonus tomorrow if the ground goes heavy which looks likely at this stage.

Yala Enkei the other i like at 8's. Venetia usually starts firing in winners this time of year.He went off fav for this last year but didn't get home, went on to win the lanzarote after that and will have progressed a bit in the year.Has a good 3lb claimer booked in Harry Cobden. Won first time out last year as well so that isnt a concern.
                                                                                                              Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 18-11-16, 14:02.

Comment

Tip of a tip
                                                                                                                Ruth melody 8pm at dundalk
                                                                                                                Buyer beware imo

Comment

I think dream ally that RDIII put up here a few runs back is worth a few quid EW in the last Newc. Rarely runs a bad race, has a decent jock at this standard and his third behind Rock Warbler doesn't look too bad now.

Comment

Typical

Comment

Typical
                                                                                                                      On the other hand, never been so happy to be distracted by a puking child.

/brag/

Comment

Now, where to put the money saved on one of my famous* Friday Night Fancies at Dundalk? The pin sticks on Stronger Than Me in the 7.30.

11\2 taken.

* in the sense that none of them have won yet

Comment

Well hello.

A favourable series of events.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X