Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes honey, that is my vomit on the telly.

Comment

looking for a big run from Black Hercules here, been talking him up for the 2017 GC for 2 years
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

haven't lost my touch it's fair to say

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          Anyone know of a horse called Boughans star (spelling?), supposed to be running this weekend in Ireland

Bit of a horrible story attached to it but was asked to find out about it

thanks
          Running at Cork today, currant price 10/3

Comment

The 14:10 at Wincanton was hilarious.
            Connectable never travelled, jumped. Like shit and pinged the last and skated in when the rest of the field fell or pulled up
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just to keep up the Friday fundalk fancies.

7.30 settle for red
              8.00 Dandysteps
              8.30 split the atom

Comment

Lord Windermere big @ 50's for the Welsh national?

Comment

Golden Spear is the plunge of the day

Classic Theatre,Living Next Door ,Dakota Moirette @ fairyhouse

Irish Saint @ ascot

warba @ lingfield
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Golden Spear is the plunge of the day
                    Backing Wolf of Windlesham @ 16s in this. Nice sharpener on the flat last week.

Comment

Might get to plonk on the couch for the racing today. Pinstickers in e/w multiples are....

1.30 - Gardefort
                      1.50 - Orbassa
                      2.40 - Vieux Lille
                      3.00 - Le Mercurey
                      3.35 - Golden Spear

Avoid them all to make money!

The last one must be the lay of the day if DP is on too

Comment

Fairly sick watching outrage win yesterday having backed him on his last 3 runs. spin top in the next and stormflower ew later on at Lingers.

Comment

Giddy up.

Comment

an absolute dickholing of a day

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              Thought I had spotted a sneaky one last night but those pesky stewards had to go and ruin it . First time I've seen the excuse of the jockey cramping up.

SPOILER
                              Race 7 - 3:40pm
                              THE BETWAY HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 4)

The Stewards held an enquiry into the running and riding of BUNBURY, placed fourth, ridden by Stephen Cummins and trained by Richard Hughes, which appeared to be tenderly ridden in the latter stages of the race to finish fourth, beaten 3 ¼ lengths, a short head and a nose for second. They interviewed the rider and the trainer’s representative. They also received a report from the Veterinary Officer who confirmed that the gelding was post-race normal during routine testing. The rider stated his instructions were to jump out and to settle the gelding in mid division as it had run freely in previous races then ask for an effort 4 furlongs out under hands and heels as the gelding does not run for the whip. He further added that having slotted in from a wide draw BUNBURY settled well and he was pleased with the way the gelding picked up around the final bend. However, he began to cramp up about 1 ½ furlongs out and was unable to ride out fully to the line. The trainer’s representative confirmed the instructions and was satisfied that Cummins rode to them, but acknowledged that he may not be fully race fit due to inexperience and could have been stronger in the final stages of the race. Having heard their evidence and viewed recordings of the race the Stewards found the rider in breach of Rule (B)59.4 and guilty of failing to take all reasonable and permissible measures to obtain the best possible placing. They suspended him for 10 days as follows: Wednesday 7 to Saturday 10 December and Monday 12 to Saturday 17 December 2016.
                              Runs at Lingfield today, 2nd fav. I'd imagine stats for horses running races after being the subject of running and riding enquiries are fairly poor.

After a slow start on his debut Moonshine Dancer (1225)ran as quick a time as the first two home who both had the benefit of a run. Also like Goodbye inheritance in the 1505.

Two singles and a double for the Santa fund.

Comment

Thistlecrack confirmed for King George, thats gonna be a smashing race really looking foward to it. Only shame is no Coneygree.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                  Thistlecrack confirmed for King George, thats gonna be a smashing race really looking foward to it. Only shame is no Coneygree.
                                  I was a little surprised to be honest.
                                  Cue Card on the million bonus trail

Comment

I was a little surprised to be honest.
                                    Cue Card on the million bonus trail
                                    Different owners though, the Snooks obviously very keen to throw him into it

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                      For those who haven't seen it:

Lovely little film!
                                      Cant find this on the cousins, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                        I got ya

Although my solution isn't fantastic so if someone has a better one message him
                                        Last edited by mdoug; 21-12-16, 23:13.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cadeau manifique 400 Wolverhampton tomorrow came up on my tracker. My notes are max bet next time out looking at the race they pretty much all have a chance but I've stuck to my guns and had a semi serious bet @3's with 365. Hoping to lay some off tomorrow for the freeroll and if it comes off free beer until well into the new year. GL me
                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                            Netflix if you have it

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                              Cadeau manifique 400 Wolverhampton tomorrow came up on my tracker. My notes are max bet next time out looking at the race they pretty much all have a chance but I've stuck to my guns and had a semi serious bet @3's with 365. Hoping to lay some off tomorrow for the freeroll and if it comes off free beer until well into the new year. GL me
                                              9/4 at the moment. Looks like the market is behind him

Comment

Shamrokh @9/1 in Chemsford looks an interesting one in a race dominated by John Gosden

Comment

Yuck layed half my stake off but still Yuck
                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Double post:

Wasn't there someone here from Racebets?

Had my first bet with them, horse shortened from 7/2 (most other bookies 11/4 and shorter) to sp of around 9/4

Horse lost!

Account restricted to SP prices only

*Welcome bonus seems to be gone also!
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 23-12-16, 03:28. Reason: *

Comment

5.00 Dundalk - Eagle Spirit

Comment

Christmas Tip

Johann Bach 8.00 Dundalk
                                                        about 7/1 at the moment

Comment

I've backed Stadius at 16\1 in the preceding race and will double up with this lad.

EZ game really

Comment

Got tip yesterday in work.

Bunk off early. 1st race lep

Seemingly....... This fella hasn't given out a loser yet. we'll see.
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

A guy I know who is in supreme racing who own it are pretty bullish about its chances.
                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Happy Christmas IPBers.

Comment

Throw out a few winners for today please gents

Comment

What a glorious day for racing.

A winner in the 1st would be nice to set up the day
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Looks like one above Kev bunk of early into 15/8 from 9-4 yesterday that'll get u off to a flyer.
                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Away from the hedgehoppers having an ew nibble on Stamp duty 14:35 Wolv.

Comment

Got word from owners connections that Valmy Baie 1.20 downroyal is going out to win.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dysios in the 2.55 in Leopardstown
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Giddy up.

Great start.

Comment

Good start to the day

Comment

Keep em coming Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                    Giddy up.

Great start.
                                                                                    Luvverly jubbly, off now to gamble the lot
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Nice one folks

Comment

Brilliant lads, keep it going

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gold present Kempton 1.30
                                                                                          Rivera Sun Leop 2.55

And follow the thread of course.

Comment

Poker school in Kempton for me

Comment

Poker school for me
                                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Poker school in Kempton for me
                                                                                                Nice one DP

Comment

Last of my own choice for today.

Another Challenge 10/1 EW Leop 1.50.

Post some more winners plz lads and ladies.

Comment

Wonder what Colin Tizzard is thinking?

Can't recall a stable having this sort of dilemna before.

Comment

Dysios or Riveria
                                                                                                      Whose pick carries

Comment

You might get that in the stewards room lads

Comment

What's the enquiry over here

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            What's the enquiry over here
                                                                                                            Winner went violently left and interfered with both 2nd and 3rd (pretty decent bump given to both). Jockey had whip in correct hand though, won 1l+ so Ted thinks no change.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              You might get that in the stewards room lads
                                                                                                              Doubtful i would have thought? I already got paid on the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Doubtful i would have thought? I already got paid on the place.
                                                                                                                Probably looked worse at first glance. He fairly clattered the fav. all the same.

Betting indicates no change to the placings.

Comment

Balls that was the last leg of a nice treble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Winner went violently left and interfered with both 2nd and 3rd (pretty decent bump given to both). Jockey had whip in correct hand though, won 1l+ so Ted thinks no change.
                                                                                                                    Free money @1.14 on this

WTF are they still talking about
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is gonna be great

Im with Cue Card

Comment

Wow!
                                                                                                                        just Wow

Comment

Holy shit. Took off miles away from the ditches.

Staggering.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X