Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€16.90 on Blue Hell. €110 Don Cossack. €10 double. That's me done for the week. Profit is resting safely at home. Giddy up.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      GAB popped up on the morning line, nominating the wrong Don
      For those of us that don't know what we are doing. What Don did he tip?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        so far today

waiting for DP to fill in the blanks!!

also need another mullins win as had 8 or more winners pre festival

Gorbachev
        Blue hell
        Batters hill
        On the fringe
        Children's list
        Rock the world

Think I'll swerve the gold cup completely
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Gorbachev
          Blue hell
          Batters hill
          On the fringe
          Children's list
          Rock the world

Think I'll swerve the gold cup completely
          If it was Batters Hill then I would defo back it
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
            If it was Batters Hill then I would defo back it
            nah. way too fishy that one

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Presumably the make-or-break for me n' Raoul; Don Poli
                I'd say the other one.
                Don Poli would suit if it was pissing...or so I'm told
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I'd say the other one.
                  Don Poli would suit if it was pissing...or so I'm told
                  I'm sure he would have said Don Poli, the lock of the week, nay year, nay decade.

Unless he was drunk, which is not beyond the bounds of possibility.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    I'm sure he would have said Don Poli, the lock of the week, nay year, nay decade.

Unless he was drunk, which is not beyond the bounds of possibility.
                    Lol. UL Raoul

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      Lol. UL Raoul
                      Quite possibly.

However....Don Cossack is a 10 y/o and has never won a race at Cheltenham, where track form is imperative. In my view you would be off your head to be taking 5/2 about him today.

Comment

R1 Ivanovic Gorbatov
                        R2 Blue Hell
                        R3 Gangster
                        R4 Don Poli
                        R5 On the fringe

Comment

zubayr and djakadam ew double is my main bet today.
                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I he said Cossack on the TV

I'm committed to Don poli but Tbh wouldn't be shocked if anything else except Curtis's won it

What a gold cup even without vatour and coneygree it's still the most exciting revival I can remember.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is it just me or has this been tbe best cheltenham ever?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yes

Comment

Listen Rishi!

Crazy how all the hype horses are winning this week, it's a Cheltenham for the mugs.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Listen Rishi!

Crazy how all the hype horses are winning this week, it's a Cheltenham for the mugs.
                                    Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop being a mug!

Comment

Winner in the first, covering all bets made for the day, and I'm off to bed.
                                      Main best left on Fringe and Cossack

Djackadam and Rocktheworld double

Comment

Listen Rishi!

I do love your posts but this one is like the essence of the Sitch , wp 10\10

Comment

Djakadams lack of support in the market would worry me if I backed him, connections mustn't be too hot on him.
                                          Impossible race to call imo, just sit back and enjoy.

Unowwhatimeanharry 14/1 in the Albert Bartlett, and my festival nap Velvet Maker 12/1 in the last.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

General health warning... Wickla brave was 25/1 winning this last year

Comment

Blue Hell faller?

Comment

Blue Hell faller?
                                                Nope out the back all the way and never travelling.

Comment

Blue Hell faller?
                                                  don't think so. stuck at the back and never got going

Comment

That was very disappointing.

Comment

long dog must've broken his hind leg there.

Death toll this year seems ridic high no?

Comment

long dog must've broken his hind leg there.

Death toll this year seems ridic high no?
                                                        they wouldn't be alive at all if there was no game

Comment

Cue card from behind the sofa. Looking forward to this, missed most of the meeting due to sofa hiding and wound licking on 1st day.

Comment

Djakadams lack of support in the market would worry me if I backed him, connections mustn't be too hot on him.
                                                            Impossible race to call imo, just sit back and enjoy.

Unowwhatimeanharry 14/1 in the Albert Bartlett, and my festival nap Velvet Maker 12/1 in the last.
                                                            Nice one, I had him backed already but added some more when I saw someone else liked him . Backing Velvet because of that
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              they wouldn't be alive at all if there was no game
                                                              we french and our fondness for equine meat are just as responsible for the well being of the equine diversity and stock

Comment

we french and our fondness for equine meat are just as responsible for the well being of the equine diversity and stock
                                                                Indeed. Long Dog will be on the menu tomorrow.

Comment

All in on Cossack. Bread and dripping if he fails.

Comment

One long dog special please

Comment

In the end I made a little profit in the first, was just about to pull the trigger on zubayr and I was suddenly very afraid of Ivanovic Gorbatov so back the Nicholl's one w/o IG at 7/2 and then put half that stake on IG to win.

No luck since with small ew bets on Long Dog and Great Fields, Devilment earlier.

I've a middling bet on Djakadam, tempted to put more on but gonna hold off. It'll be a good day if he can win.

I've small ew bets and three parts left of a yankee(one loser from one runner so far) on Aupcharlie, Montdragon and Dresden.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

OFaoilains boy each way for me

Comment

Ok....must not punt on race, must not punt

Comment

Balls deep in cue card here
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Anyone but Don Poli basically. Cue a Don Poli win.

Comment

Pinsticking has left me with an ew double going onto Smad Place for 4 figures if he ships. Meh.

Comment

Ok....must not punt on race, must not punt
                                                                                  sigh....
                                                                                  Don Poli Mam
                                                                                  Smad Place Wife
                                                                                  Carlingford Lough Baby
                                                                                  Djakadam Dad
                                                                                  Cue Card Me

Comment

sigh....
                                                                                    Don Poli Mam
                                                                                    Smad Place Wife
                                                                                    Carlingford Lough Baby
                                                                                    Djakadam Dad
                                                                                    Cue Card Me
                                                                                    sigh....

Comment

Delighted for Cooper, not so much for the cunt trainer.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

That was great

Comment

I don't usually comment on rides and jockeys but I think if Cooper rides Don Poli it wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                            All in on Cossack. Bread and dripping if he fails.
                                                                                            Lobster for dinner accompanied by a bottle of the finest champagne

Comment

Delighted for Cooper, not so much for the cunt trainer.
                                                                                              Drool with Droolpeter thanking the post. Yuck.
                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                He's a scumbag of the highest order.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

He's a scumbag of the highest order.
                                                                                                  Explain
                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!! Never before have I had more than €30 on a horse. That's very sweet. Made even sweeter by some scumbag calling me a "fucking cunt" as I walked past him out of the bookies.

We shall beer well tonight boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                      Lol

Comment

Best Cheltenham ever in my fledgling gambling career. Now €78.20 on Don Cossack for an unreal week hopefully.

Withdrawing the rest as I type. Titties
                                                                                                        cash money yeah yeah
                                                                                                        WP

Comment

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!! Never before have I had more than €30 on a horse. That's very sweet. Made even sweeter by some scumbag calling me a "fucking cunt" as I walked past him out of the bookies.

If the scum saw you collecting a wad of cash I wouldn't leave yourself open to anything get out of there! Scum gonna scum.

Comment

Anyone kindly got a link to Racing UK?

Comment

British press talking themselves up to a serious anticlimax here. Her horse is a complete non stayer.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                I don't usually comment on rides and jockeys but I think if Cooper rides Don Poli it wins.
                                                                                                                I disagree. I'm sticking with my comment last week that he'd be caught for toe at some point. Ground not ideal either

Comment

British press talking themselves up to a serious anticlimax here. Her horse is a complete non stayer.
                                                                                                                  i suppose everyone just wants to see if SHE is a stayer

Comment

Having told you to back him for months now, I shall allow you to by me lot's of beers tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                      If the scum saw you collecting a wad of cash I wouldn't leave yourself open to anything get out of there! Scum gonna scum.
                                                                                                                      Straight out the door. Back into work and rang herself to come get the money off me. The rest is in my bet365 account.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                                      Having told you to back him for months now, I shall allow you to by me lot's of beers tonight.
                                                                                                                      Corkerys at 7 old man

Comment

whew

Comment

Delighted for her and all but the BBC only commentating on Victoria P

Hardly mentioned the front of the field, no idea where my horse was till he fell

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X