Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    If you're betting on horses who are most likely to start >3/1 do it on betfair imo. You get 3xfree bets up to your stake if it wins, and last night they gave 16/1 for the winner in the last instead of 12 for some reason which was nice
    Only one free bet now, the 3x was only for day one.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
      Only one free bet now, the 3x was only for day one.
      Lol thanks, I never read terms and conditions shite . I put on a few too many bets last night for this promo so haha
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Romain De Senam 5 places for 50(4/1 exc) and Arbre de Vie 5 places for 100(5/2) are my 2 fun bets of the day.

I really hope Sprinter Sacre gets top 3 though, either that or felix wins it - any other result in that race = welp
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Half decent write up and tips here

A little dated
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Few bets on Yorkhill, More of That, Jossies Orders, New To This Town, Brother Tedd, Kaskah Noir, have UDS in an accum too.
            airport, lol

Comment

lots i like today
              race1 vigil
              race2 more of that
              race 3 long house hall
              race 4
              race5 josies orders
              race6 diego du chermil got cal from home missy tata for this race nap
              race7 first figuro
              Last edited by jazzyfish; 16-03-16, 12:55.

Comment

More of that
                Josies Orders
                Sprinter Sacre

10 trixie and accum Win

25 on josie alone
                Got the yankee leg on yorkhill for all the marbles
                and a shit ton of Ante Post EW on sprinter sacre

Could be a very good day or a day avoiding the noose
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

mrs McCoy's tips for the day

SPOILER
                  Attached Files

Comment

Get both these shorties beat in the 1st and day 1 woes will be forgotten.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

GL DP!!! Really funking for you here, so much so that I avoided betting any more on the race which was tough
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Enjoy your pints DP.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

DPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

Beautiful DP. DRINK!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                the sweat

in my own on the house with the baby sleeping

Comment

nappies and chicken wings DP m8
                                  Last edited by CHDad; 16-03-16, 13:49.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                      6k worth of nappies and chicken wings DP m8
                                      Minus about 5k
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Minus about 5k
                                        Dougie maths whilst he live blogged it for me

Comment

lol I was drunk and thought it was a win acca until right now and just thought... dp you have massive cojones!! Still though, handy yankee .

We have a new resident tipster
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nobody on C4 with the balls to say Geraghty gave the fav a shocker.

Comment

wp'd DP
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Both PP morning specials for first race fail, theres a trend forming.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

reverse forecast on the top two

Comment

Have a massive freeroll on Arbre here in the next race. Put 250 on at 14.5 and just laid at 11.5 - plus a free €33 if he's top 5
                                                    Aloomomo yesterday, arbre today... one of these fuckers will come good eventually

Gonna do the same with romain later if this fails. Come on ye donkeys!!
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

when you are hot....

Comment

Just because youre rich it doesnt excuse your aftertiming
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

I encourage all aftertiming.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Just because youre rich it doesnt excuse your aftertiming
                                                            changing, feeding, working, gambling is multitasking enough

Comment

And looking after a baby too

Comment

Trying to keep a p5 class entertained while following this discretely is the closest Il ever get to feeling like James bond.

HINNNN Sprinter!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have way too much money on sprinter here that I am now thinking backing felix e/w too :P

Any 4:10 tips? Only race I have almost no bets on
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

GAB will be hero or villain soon

Comment

I have way too much money on sprinter here that I am now thinking backing felix e/w too :P

Sire Collognes ew for me

Comment

GAB will be hero or villain soon
                                                                        He tipped smashing which runs tomorrow too.

Comment

GAB you legend

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

BOOM!!

Comment

Ha**s, you big fraud.
                                                                              I mean, loveable cuddly man.

Comment

What a run!!

What a day!

What a win!!!

Comment

Legend!

Comment

GAB you dancer

Swoon

Comment

WWOOOOOTTTT. cheers GAB!

Comment

niiiiceee. Funny thing for pokerhand was that after he won the last man standing he asked me to put the whole lot on SS straight win... the trust in gab has paid off for that lad .

Ipb profits
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What a horse wow. GAB!!!

Comment

That bet was the difference between me going to the Irish Open or staying at home this weekend

Thanks GAB.

Comment

I'm sure I'll be called a brown noser or bootlicker but I honestly haven't heard anyone (outside of the top trainers) who have a better knowledge of horses than GAB.

Superb picking.

Cheers.

Comment

The BetBright gaffer KNEW

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                  already on it @8/1

Comment

it's a national hunt, back nina

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                      already on it @8/1
                                                                                                      16/1 now with Vatour going.

We reload GAB or stay steady.

Comment

Cheers GAB
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                          great to read - how much was it? lovely stuff.
                                                                                                          €10 into lms(new one open now for everyone ). €130 ftw, all on SS at 9/2 ftw so €715 going his way soon.
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                            16/1 now with Vatour going.

We reload GAB or stay steady.
                                                                                                            you have to reload for EW value surely

Comment

Have been busy at work so hardly checked IPB for the last few days. Did GAB post his tips?

Comment

ah nina.
                                                                                                                It seems you break my heart every year

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  no, click the cashout button if you can.
                                                                                                                  let it ride so

Comment

€10 into lms(new one open now for everyone ). €130 ftw, all on SS at 9/2 ftw so €715 going his way soon.
                                                                                                                    Well now then . That just about covers Vegas
                                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Gonna do the same with romain later if this fails. Come on ye donkeys!!
                                                                                                                      Romain De Senam 5 places for 50(4/1 exc) and Arbre de Vie 5 places for 100(5/2) are my 2 fun bets of the day.

I really fucking loved the look of romain, if he had just pipped up it would have been almost 5 figures for me as I backed it for a lot at 30 and waited until well into the race to lay it off. FUCKING CROSSBAR!!! Oh man that was intense.

Enjoy Vegas pokerhand
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Campeador

Comment

Campeador
                                                                                                                          Geraghty having a sick day. Sickest of all probably seeing SS dot up.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X