Clear All

50/50 offer back for united game tonight btw
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Back again Monday, this free money be handy
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

gettin me 365 sorted m8
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Liverpool 10/11 and Leicester 29/10 tomorrow. Leicester surely massive value there? Also Stoke 9/4 at home to United??

Double pays 11/1. Fiver on for lols.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            Liverpool 10/11 and Leicester 29/10 tomorrow. Leicester surely massive value there? Also Stoke 9/4 at home to United??

Double pays 11/1. Fiver on for lols.
            Take the 13/2 on United Stoke 0-0
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Take the 13/2 on United Stoke 0-0
              Was actually looking at that (and 1-1) but United are so woeful at the back I can see Stoke scoring 1 at least. And Stoke usually seem to defend well at home so happy enough to back them in the double.

Comment

Was actually looking at that (and 1-1) but United are so woeful at the back I can see Stoke scoring 1 at least. And Stoke usually seem to defend well at home so happy enough to back them in the double.
                We do have the joint best defensive record in the league...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  We do have the joint best defensive record in the league...
                  Lol.

Comment

Lol.
                    3rd best now

Comment

Dyer getting into the box a lot, worth a fiver at 16 to 1 for first goalscorer. (assuming he's playing) .

Comment

West ham 3/1 stand out bet tonight for me. Also like palace 6/4

Tomorrow Stoke @ evs home to Norwich is tasty

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          West ham 3/1 stand out bet tonight for me. Also like palace 6/4

Tomorrow Stoke @ evs home to Norwich is tasty
                          Yep. On West Ham Palace United treble. Just over 14/1

Comment

Big fancy for derry to be winning at half time in the Mc Kenna cup final tonight. 7/4 with ladbrokes. Tyrone starting with a very inexperienced team. Derry are full out.

Put this in the wrong thread but I don't know how to delete the comment. Apologies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 23-01-16, 17:46.

Comment

Most of the Norwich squad have a vomiting bug. Spurs at 10/11 to beat them tomorrow.
                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                Most of the Norwich squad have a vomiting bug. Spurs at 10/11 to beat them tomorrow.
                                We strolled to a 3-0 against them just over a month ago. Spurs are top of the form chart, Norwich 4th from bottom. Norwich haven't been bad at home lately, but this seems like a decent bet.

Comment

Get on asap as the price wont last.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                    I backed it before I posted. Some of the multi scorer markets are decent too. Alli to score 2 or more 20/1
                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      We strolled to a 3-0 against them just over a month ago. Spurs are top of the form chart, Norwich 4th from bottom. Norwich haven't been bad at home lately, but this seems like a decent bet.
                                      How long have you been supporting Spurs

Comment

-1 @12/5 for me.

Son 2 or more @14/1

Comment

A city and Spurs both -1 double for me. Pays almost 7/1

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                            Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                            Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            -1 @12/5 for me.

Son 2 or more @14/1
                                            Hon the lads.

Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Hon the lads.

Cheers for the heads up.
                                              I dont think there was any vomitting bug though. who was out with a bug?? they are just shit.

Comment

Any logical reason why the clip shouldn't be emptied on West Ham away to Norwich at better than 2/1?

Norwich are on a 6 game losing streak conceding 19 goals and leaking 11 in their last 3 home games. West Ham are in ok form and don't think the midweek FA Cup will have too much of an affect to warrant that price?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  Any logical reason why the clip shouldn't be emptied on West Ham away to Norwich at better than 2/1?

Norwich are on a 6 game losing streak conceding 19 goals and leaking 11 in their last 3 home games. West Ham are in ok form and don't think the midweek FA Cup will have too much of an affect to warrant that price?
                                                  Norwich need a result. The last team they beat at home was Southampton 1-0. Southampton just beat West Ham 1-0. West Ham had 3 injuries in the Liverpool match who will be missing today as well as 3 more longer term injuries. There is something in there.

I think Norwich are likely to get a result today.

Comment

I'm on west ham(dnb) in multiple acca's so if ya went with them I hope you win
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fucking Irish bastards scoring 2. Had stoke and watford dnb's too so had a good sweat, stupid west ham and stupid everton for lms. g fucking g
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                        Fucking Irish bastards scoring 2. Had stoke and watford dnb's too so had a good sweat, stupid west ham and stupid everton for lms. g fucking g
                                                        Well, back to 2-2 now!

Comment

I was thrown a free 20 quid bet from Betfair earlier due to a fuck up, stuck it on over 4.5 goals in the Chelsea game @ 18/5.

Gonna ride the wave and fire the €52 on a double for tomorrow. Double chance Leicester or draw@ 23/20 and Spurs win @ 27/10. €413 possible returns.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                            I was thrown a free 20 quid bet from Betfair earlier due to a fuck up, stuck it on over 4.5 goals in the Chelsea game @ 18/5.

Gonna ride the wave and fire the €52 on a double for tomorrow. Double chance Leicester or draw@ 23/20 and Spurs win @ 27/10. €413 possible returns.
                                                            18/5 returns €72 profit, and €92 if they also gave you the stake back.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              18/5 returns €72 profit, and €92 if they also gave you the stake back.
                                                              You are correct. Just went in and backed my double, €72 back. Had it calculated wrong
                                                              Odds changed a little since, returns €544 hopefully at least get a sweat into the second game.

Comment

Ah bollox.

Comment

good time to fill up on leicester

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                    good time to fill up on leicester
                                                                    They have a very good run of games coming up.

Comment

Bet365 offer back for psg vs chelsea
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Am going with PSG win for my qualifying bet... thinking maybe a punt on over 3.5 goals for the in-play?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                          Am going with PSG win for my qualifying bet... thinking maybe a punt on over 3.5 goals for the in-play?
                                                                          PSG and both teams to score

Comment

Ibra first scorer for both of mine , gamble time. I might pussy out and put first 50 on over 2.5, 2nd 50 100% ibra tho
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

PSG 5-1 90/1
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I'm gonna do both on over 11 corners @ 7/4. Both teams averaging just over 11 corners in the Champion's league this campaign. Add to that that Chelsea will have two attacking full backs with Ivanovic playing at CB and I think that adds corners at both ends.

Awfully tempted to go on PSG -1 which is 13/8.
                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Hoping you all lose a lot of money.

Comment

Went moura anytime and ibra 1st goal in the end.
                                                                                    I hope we all win lots and lots of money
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                      Hoping you all lose a lot of money.
                                                                                      You said Chelsea would lose 3-1.

Comment

The Ibra 1st to score and 5-1 scorecast still alive

Comment

You said Chelsea would lose 3-1.
                                                                                          I'm still a Chelsea fan and hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                            I'm gonna do both on over 11 corners @ 7/4. Both teams averaging just over 11 corners in the Champion's league this campaign. Add to that that Chelsea will have two attacking full backs with Ivanovic playing at CB and I think that adds corners at both ends.

Awfully tempted to go on PSG -1 which is 13/8.
                                                                                            Another winner. Nice monies for all
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did the 50 pre 50 in play on PSG and both teams to score. 3/1 and 10/3 happy days.

Comment

Interest bet on tonights match is Pjanic FGS. Getting one in three in Serie A from midfield this season & a couple already in UCL.

16s on PP is generous considering he is best priced 10s generally elsewhere....

Comment

PP enhanced double - Real Madrid and Wolfsburg both to win from 7/2 to 5/1.

Last night I tried to get a bet on that night's double immediately after getting the text and it was already withdrawn, so if interested time may be of the essence! Betfair sportsbook have also enhanced the Real Madrid/Gent double, if you really fancy Real and want to cover both bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Interest bet on tonights match is Pjanic FGS. Getting one in three in Serie A from midfield this season & a couple already in UCL.

16s on PP is generous considering he is best priced 10s generally elsewhere....
                                                                                                    Followed you in. Also did the scorecast 1-0 Roma.

Comment

had a fiver on ron there first goalscorer m8s

Comment

Arsenal v Barcelona in play back again.

Thoughts?

Comment

Arsenal v Barcelona in play back again.

Thoughts?
                                                                                                          Hmm, without thinking about it too much my first instinct is to go with Barcelona win for the qualifying bet, and then maybe decide on an ambitious in play bet (goals or corners) after watching how the first five minutes go?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                            Hmm, without thinking about it too much my first instinct is to go with Barcelona win for the qualifying bet, and then maybe decide on an ambitious in play bet (goals or corners) after watching how the first five minutes go?
                                                                                                            Barca 7/10 and Saurez AT 6/5.

Both should be winning IMO.

Just hard to pick a fgs with the trio or even anytime for that.

Comment

They're not invincible on the road, won less than half of their previous 20 CL away matches. Should be strong enough over the two legs but I'm be a layer at current price for tomorrow.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

On the 365 bet offer again.

On Barca over 5.5 corners @ 6/5. I'll probably go with Barca -1 in running with the other 50.
                                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Barca win.

Saurez fgs 9/2

Comment

Went with a fiver interest bet, both Barca and Bayern -1. About 12/1 I think. Bayern up 1-0 and fancy Barca to do the business after being well on top before half time

Comment

Went with a fiver interest bet, both Barca and Bayern -1. About 12/1 I think. Bayern up 1-0 and fancy Barca to do the business after being well on top before half time
                                                                                                                      German Küntz

Comment

Aguero Greizman FGS tonight.

Doubled as well.

Any time double as well.

Hon the lads please!

Comment

Urhhh you should be up already aguero up and grizemann misses a sitter😳
                                                                                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X