Poulter
      Rory
      Michelson
      Snedeker
      Zach J
      Dufner
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

[QUOTE=puremagpie;612136]donald and mcdowell for me at 16s and 20s respectively for top scorer. looking forward to a bumper weekend of sport[/QUOTE

COME ON POULTS YOU BEAUTY

Comment

[QUOTE=puremagpie;613388]
          Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
          donald and mcdowell for me at 16s and 20s respectively for top scorer. looking forward to a bumper weekend of sport[/QUOTE

COME ON POULTS YOU BEAUTY
          Eh???

Comment

[QUOTE=thedini;613425]
            Originally posted by puremagpie View Post

Eh???
            LOOOL ya sorry, look like a donkey now with that re quote. Stuck poulter in as well after that original post along with donald and mcdowell. Forgot to edit it.

Comment

[QUOTE=puremagpie;613439]
              Originally posted by thedini View Post

LOOOL ya sorry, look like a donkey now with that re quote. Stuck poulter in as well after that original post along with donald and mcdowell. Forgot to edit it.
              no probs, nice bet.

Comment

I know I've always been more then critical of him, but fuck me did Poulter drag those guy up by their shoelaces.

also good man Martin my man grows

Comment

Ploughed into USA outright at 2/5 down the back stretch. Hard to grumble i lost though the writing was on the wall as soon as i got the loots on.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                    Ploughed into USA outright at 2/5 down the back stretch. Hard to grumble i lost though the writing was on the wall as soon as i got the loots on.
                    I backed them all evening from 2/7 to 4/5. Discombobulated.

Still think they were overpriced at the 2/7 - 2/5 stage.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      the swings on 17/18 in the Rose/Mickelson Garcia/Furyk games must of been sickening ul

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                        I backed them all evening from 2/7 to 4/5. Discombobulated.

Still think they were overpriced at the 2/7 - 2/5 stage.
                        jebus thats tough. Me too i had no regrets getting on at 2/5 thought it was overpriced too.

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                        the swings on 17/18 in the Rose/Mickelson Garcia/Furyk games must of been sickening ul
                        Yeah but i was just saying to myself 'ah yeah heres to my stopping golf trains' as usual. Van De Velde made me immune to golf backing pain i think!. And i could have been feeling more tender if id have got into the whole draw in running fiasco!.

Comment

I was watching a round up of the PGA tour rookies the other night and liked the look of Morgan Hoffman, said to myself I'd punt on him in the Sony Open.

Totally forgot. He shot a -4 66 opening round, tied for 3rd atm.

He's in double figures now, feck it anyway, probably would've got on at about 500 yesterday.

Backed him anyway @95

Comment

Come on Scott jamesion , had 10 on him last month @ 50 when he won a shit field tourney (one of the only consistently top 10 finishers) with an unreal finish. Have 15 @54 and 20 after round 1 @32. Please hold, like a 4 way all in with aa against only 1 other pocket pair and tj & 78 suited. Afraid of king Louis.lost 80 on other donkeys and Sony open obviously

Comment

Abu Dhabi tomorrow...

Chris Wood. Going to win at some point this year. A decent bet at 80/1 with PP.

Thomas Bjorn, lives in Abu Dhabi, very used to the course and conditions. A steal at 45/1.

Another one I'd bet on is Adam Willett at 50/1.

Comment

Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
                                Abu Dhabi tomorrow...

Chris Wood. Going to win at some point this year. A decent bet at 80/1 with PP.

Thomas Bjorn, lives in Abu Dhabi, very used to the course and conditions. A steal at 45/1.

Another one I'd bet on is Adam Willett at 50/1.
                                Do you work for pp? and it's Danny Willett.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                  Do you work for pp? and it's Danny Willett.
                                  Whoops *blushes*

No I don't, why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
                                    Whoops *blushes*

No I don't, why do you ask?
                                    Bigger prices available elsewhere

Comment

Back on the horse this week.

Humana

T.Clark e/w. Brutal price but i'm not letting that put me off this year.
                                      C.Howell e/w One day i'll get a result out of him on the west coast

Abu Dhabi

Kaymer on the nose is all.

Gl Fellas

Comment

Yea, as Elshambles said better prices available so just assumed you were working for pp if you thought 80/1 on Chis Wood is a decent bet when you can get 170.0 elsewhere.

Comment

was looking at stenson for this. Couldnt find him originally as was looking down the field I expected much higher odds. Worlds no. 216 and going through a drought.

Granted its a false position and factors are in his favour this tournament but im not going in at such a ridiculous low price.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Abu Dhabi

Kaymer on the nose is all.

Gl Fellas
                                            Think it would be wise to back this fella in most events for the near future...
                                            Looks close to being back to his best... his best being potentially the 2nd best golfer in the world!!!

Rose is another I will be following this week and most likely for the year!!

Can see one or both of the above winning multiple events this year, which could definitely include majors...
                                            "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Rose and Dufner for me.

Dufner will win a major this year.

Comment

kinda lost the run of myself, think id settle for stake back come Sunday

Dutched Rory 5/1 & Kaymer 10/1 although Kaymer was anti sickness, think he's a little short, also small EW on Manassero 45/1

Clark did me a turn last week on a spread bet so stuck with him on same spread market (leaderboard) and EW 18/1 also EW doubles with Kaymer/Rory. May of jumped the gun as he's playing the more difficult of the three courses 1st so will probably be bigger priced after tomorrows round, push ?

also on Kirk 50/1 EW and Van Pelt outright 28/1

Bit on the machine on Laird 95 and Woodland 140 as potential trades as they play the easiest of the three courses round one.
                                                Last edited by nicnicnic; 17-01-13, 03:59.

Comment

grace,bjorn & ramsey all small e/w's for me to get kick off my golf season

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                    Think it would be wise to back this fella in most events for the near future...
                                                    Looks close to being back to his best... his best being potentially the 2nd best golfer in the world!!!

Rose is another I will be following this week and most likely for the year!!

Can see one or both of the above winning multiple events this year, which could definitely include majors...
                                                    Nice

kinda lost the run of myself, think id settle for stake back come Sunday

Dutched Rory 5/1 & Kaymer 10/1 although Kaymer was anti sickness, think he's a little short, also small EW on Manassero 45/1

Clark did me a turn last week on a spread bet so stuck with him on same spread market (leaderboard) and EW 18/1 also EW doubles with Kaymer/Rory. May of jumped the gun as he's playing the more difficult of the three courses 1st so will probably be bigger priced after tomorrows round, push ?

also on Kirk 50/1 EW and Van Pelt outright 28/1

Bit on the machine on Laird 95 and Woodland 140 as potential trades as they play the easiest of the three courses round one.
                                                    Look spot on about Clark.
                                                    Not happy

Comment

Look spot on about Clark.
                                                      Not happy
                                                      putters gonna have to catch fire to get into it from here

how the hell did I punt Rory, fucking mind boggling donno what I was thinking

Comment

Crazy stuff from Russell Henley, one to watch maybe or flash in pan?

Reading his wiki there he seems pretty hot, great clutch win on the Nationwide tour a couple of months ago.

Then to shoot the second lowest 72 hole score in PGA tour history on his debut is phenomenal.

Interesting to see if he's consistent.

Comment

I thought that day was yesterday Charlie.

Comment

I thought that day was yesterday Charlie.
                                                            UL did you do any business ?

glad to get my worst week of the year over nice and early!

Comment

UL did you do any business ?

glad to get my worst week of the year over nice and early!
                                                              No, It wasn't on BF and not big stakes at all. Would have loved to.
                                                              I was switching between it and the NFL.

Did ya see what price he hit when he had 5 feet on 18?

His price is going to be butchered this week.

Comment

No, It wasn't on BF and not big stakes at all. Would have loved to.
                                                                I was switching between it and the NFL.

Did ya see what price he hit when he had 5 feet on 18?

His price is going to be butchered this week.
                                                                I can't recall fully, but it wouldn't of been very short as Starlings still had 18 to play and was -25 so playoff with him would of been nearly expected. He did trade around 1.66 on the first playoff hole before his eagle attempt.

Every year I tell myself I'm never punting that fucking pitch n putt event again :-)

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                  grace,bjorn & ramsey all small e/w's for me to get kick off my golf season
                                                                  REMEMBER QUATAR KICKS OFF A DAY EARLY GUYS!!
                                                                  was tempted to keep with ramsey & grace this week but went for a new line up.
                                                                  david howell,scott jamieson & castano gonzalo in quatar & leishman & howell III in the us. all small e/ws.

Comment

One bet this week, mannesero @ 50/1 ew...looking like a birdie fest out there so far.

Comment

I haven't backed TW since his return a couple of years ago, but that's going to change this week...

Granted there is plenty of negatives, including his performance last week but 7/1 looks too juicy at a course he's won so often (including a US Open)
                                                                      Last edited by theduster; 23-01-13, 13:00.

Comment

They play the north and south courses here thurs/fri then the far more difficult south for the weekend, chances are if you fancy a player teeing up on the south course Thursday you'll get a bigger price after round one.

Comment

They play the north and south courses here thurs/fri then the far more difficult south for the weekend, chances are if you fancy a player teeing up on the south course Thursday you'll get a bigger price after round one.
                                                                          Would you have a link handy nicnicnic to who's playing which course on thurs/fri?

Early thoughts are Mickelson, Huh and Leishman.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                            Would you have a link handy nicnicnic to who's playing which course on thurs/fri?

Early thoughts are Mickelson, Huh and Leishman.
                                                                            it's on the pga site here

PGA TOUR Live Leaderboard 2024 PGA Championship, Louisville - Golf Scores and Results

Comment

Gone for Keith Horne @40/1. Also max kieffer to be first round leader at 49/1, he usually flys early then fades.

Comment

Jasus Nick Doughertys slide is something else.

Comment

Wgc

Surely Gallagher @19s with Betfair to win the softest bracket Sam sneed is worth a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                                                                                    Surely Gallagher @19s with Betfair to win the softest bracket Sam sneed is worth a fiver
                                                                                    Plays Poulter in first match Also donald in that bracket. Doesnt seem too soft!!

Im going to chance ROSE in this. Type of thing he will win while others are still a bit rusty. Hopefully get a sweat anyway.

PP will refund losing match bets if the selection is winning starting the 13th hole.

Here is a link to the draw

Comment

Poulter and lawrie. For me.
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Matchplay selections

Lawrie, Paul @ 100/1

Molinari, Francesco @ 80/1

Colsaerts, Nicolas @ 55/1

Furyk, Jim @ 66/1

Comment

Where does it say about winning on 13th getting money back if loser on pp mugsy

Comment

Backed Tiger and Sergio outright.

Will end up doing a mug acca today no doubt.

You looking forward to losing your stones this week Nic?

Comment

Justine rose @ 22/1 could be a monster price..think i will have a bit of that.

Comment

Backed Tiger and Sergio outright.

Will end up doing a mug acca today no doubt.

You looking forward to losing your stones this week Nic?
                                                                                                Long standing tradition at this stage, think if I won it would just feel wrong, backed Donald as main bet which I'm sure I must of done before but can't remember doing so.

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                Justine rose @ 22/1 could be a monster price..think i will have a bit of that.

why oh why would you punt him at 22/1 when he's available at 25/1 with at least 15 bookmakers and 27/1 on exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  Can't wait for Nickys by now annual post match play post where he says he has done his bollix and wishes he went on the beer instead if getting involved
                                                                                                  the matchplay punting progresses akin to how id imagine a heroin addiction grows

Comment

Pony on The German @ 40s outright.
                                                                                                    And a few quid on Haas @ 10/11 to bounce back vs Colsaerts, who has been struggling to find his feet on Yankside.

Comment

Long standing tradition at this stage, think if I won it would just feel wrong, backed Donald as main bet which I'm sure I must of done before but can't remember doing so.

why oh why would you punt him at 22/1 when he's available at 25/1 with at least 15 bookmakers and 27/1 on exchanges.
                                                                                                      Only checked the odds on boylers quickly as im in work..havnt pulled the trigger yet though im not that excited about opening other betting accounts at the minute to be honest.

will take the 22's and cry a little if he wins.

EDIT** i have a bet365 account i dont really use and he is 25's on there.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 20-02-13, 14:50.

Comment

Rose does not have enough spine to win a tourney like this IMO. I've gone for tiger and Webb. Gl all ipb backers

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                                                                                                          Rose does not have enough spine to win a tourney like this IMO. I've gone for tiger and Webb. Gl all ipb backers
                                                                                                          I respectfully disagree and in my opinion he is ideally placed to break through with a big win this year obviously the majors are hard to win but his progress is there for all to see. The singles in the ryder cup he showed the big balls were in years gone by you would have put your house on him capitualting against a guy like mickleson.

agree with the gl to all IPB punts of course hopefully somebody will bink.

Comment

In on Rose myself just there as well as Colsaerts.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Backed one from each bracket, Donald, Charl, Mahan and Kuchar.

Gone big today on ryan moore to beat jim furyk

Fingers crossed

Comment

You don't often see it snowing during a golf tournament. Logistical nightmare you'd imagine
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

watched mcilroy getting interviewed on sky with all the other golfers pelting him with snowballs.

Comment

fucking farce of a tournament

Comment

Have big bets on Rose and Colstaerts in their Day 1 matches. Was able to get on at pre tee off prices nearly 6 holes in to the round. Both Rose and Colstaerts were already well up.

Comment

D.Johnson & J.Rose main o/r bets for me....
                                                                                                                        Hanson overpriced @ 80/1
                                                                                                                        Westwood & Bradley 40's pre tourney on the machine, couldn't resist...!
                                                                                                                        Sterne for a long shot interest 100+

Comment

Colsaerts, GMAC and Oosthuiezen for me

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X