FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Although I think the Dutch result was an aberration and they are not that good I'm still on them -2 versus the Aussies.
    I bet on all the underdogs in the handicaps. Hold plz.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      12/1 the aussies seems teh value.

Edit: Probably even better value now

Edit: Yep, could have got 40/1 there at 0-1 if you were quick.
      Stuck a little saver on them there.

Comment

That Van Persie suspension is really bad news for Spain but delighted from a Chile perspective.
        Profit before people.

Comment

well fml and fuck coral for suspending my account when I wanted to get a little bit on the Aussies for lols.

Cmon you dutch cunts.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

question on the card index where yellow = 10 and red = 25.

How's two yellow cards for the same player calculated?
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Phew!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                question on the card index where yellow = 10 and red = 25.

How's two yellow cards for the same player calculated?
                He gets 1 yellow and 1 red = 35 pts.

Comment

Fancy a Sergio Ramos goal. Chile cannot defend a corner.

Comment

Over 3 goals in this one 6/4

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      ^One of the few bets I've had so far.

Great minds or fools seldom differ?
                      Evidently the latter

Comment

Getting excited about Chile. Will be a very strange dynamic in the Chile Holland game if Brazil finish 2nd in their group.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            that is going to be used for years to come. he had no idea how relevant that is to the english speaking world.

Comment

Getting excited about Chile. Will be a very strange dynamic in the Chile Holland game if Brazil finish 2nd in their group.
                              Group B games on earlier on Monday.
                              I expect to be siding with whichever of Holland/Chile, in some form, v Brazil when it comes to that.

Comment

looking forward to Croatia now, with mandzukic upfront instead of jelavic, should be a big improvement, must win game for them and I believe they will, they played some tidy football in the opener and only undone by the referee

Comment

Nooooo. Don't ruin our under 50 pts treble.

Comment

It was all going so well, fuck him the dirty cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                      It was all going so well, fuck him the dirty cunt
                                      The only booking though. Still good chance.

Comment

I suppose it's natural backing the unders on cards that you'll be left frustrated by some retarded incident. On Over 2.5 goals and under 50 card index also.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Just looking at Golden Glove market, really like the look of Bravo (the Chile keeper) at 25/1.

Chile are into the last 16 and after the Mexico keeper, he's been the other standout keeper so far imo. Definitely think it's a good long shot bet. The bet is only available on 888, Unibet and 32Red though.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Colombia Ivory Coast tomorrow over 2.5 goals and under 50 pts cards @ 3/1 seems a nice bet to me. The goals overs should be a near cert on that one.

Actually have it in a treble with the same bet on the other 2 games of the day, except the other 2 are under 40 pts. Works out at 80/1 on your money in a treble. But as a single I like the above one.

Comment

That fuxkin Fellaini wannabe nearly fucked us there

Comment

Think that's 3 days in a row now the unders on the cards treble has come in. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                  That fuxkin Fellaini wannabe nearly fucked us there
                                                  True that. At least the Cameroon players deserved headbutts. BAE is great.

Comment

great result there with a croatia 4 nil with mandzukic getting two

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Top goalscorer all E/W
                                                      Benzema @ 40/1
                                                      Dzeko @ 100/1
                                                      Mandzukic @ 200/1
                                                      Falcao @ 40/1
                                                      Just topped up on Mandzukic at 150/1 on BWIN. He's 16/1 with WH and SportingBet. Too much value to turn down imo!

Comment

Had over 2.5 goals and under in the cards market in all games today, Spain game let me down for a nice treble.

Seems the cards market is the way to go. If that Holland-Australia game is unders, it would take a lot to get the referee to give lots of cards out. Plenty of hard tackles there and still only 2 yellow cards.

Agree on the 3/1 for Ivory Coast-Colombia tomorrow, seems like a great bet.
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Anyone who fancies England and Italy to beat Uruguay. You can get 5-1 on the double by betting on them to finish on zero point with WH.

Opr

Comment

Massive overreaction in the overs/Unders based on Chile/Spain's first match. I'd have it a flip so think unders at 2.36 will be a decent play for me in that game.
                                                            Only bet came through yesterday nicely, as well as binking my antipost Chile to qualify

Speaking of overreactions the Uruguay price compared to their first game is insane. I said they were the lay of first round against Costa Rica, but there's an incredible drift in the match odds against England here, traded less than 2/1 and are almost 3's now for a glorified home match with their star player back in the line-up. They were extremely poor against Costa, and England looked decent enough in losing, but when one set of games affect a market so dramatically you know you have to go against that move.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

all over 29/10 Ivory coast
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

No Drogba I see. So much for having him as FGS. Boo.

Comment

Colombia Ivory Coast tomorrow over 2.5 goals and under 50 pts cards @ 3/1 seems a nice bet to me. The goals overs should be a near cert on that one.

Actually have it in a treble with the same bet on the other 2 games of the day, except the other 2 are under 40 pts. Works out at 80/1 on your money in a treble. But as a single I like the above one.
                                                                  Wasn't looking good there for quite a while!

Typical of this World Cup, game looking like it's going to peter out and then this happens.
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wasn't looking good there for quite a while!

Typical of this World Cup, game looking like it's going to peter out and then this happens.
                                                                    I was fairly optimistic even into the 60-something minute. The carrot of getting a win is so great and they are both good attacking sides.

Comment

James Rod scores another to keep the top scorer dream alive. Paddy keep releasing them 5er free bets plz.
                                                                      Now if only that Fred wanker would bang some in, that is if he doesn't get dropped.

Comment

small punt on Rodriguez to win the golden ball at 25/1, meh prob burning money
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

small punt on Rodriguez to win the golden ball at 25/1, meh prob burning money
                                                                          Looked at this after the first match at 66 and just left it because cant see them getting past the Quarters.
                                                                          He is quality and would love to see him in premiership.

Comment

Where's the value here?
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

No MOM betting available anymore? Doesn't seem to be on Oddschecker and nothing on Ladbrokes or 365
                                                                              just noticed FIFA Man of the Match odds are available again. IIRC, it was previously called Budweiser Man of the Match. Is it still the Twitter/FIFA website based vote that will be used to settle this market?
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

England odds-on with betfair on the exchanges, have to be laying that really. Cards is usually a good one, but with either team being possibly being eliminated tonight then they might just get frustrated towards the end of the game and kick lumps into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                  Looked at this after the first match at 66 and just left it because cant see them getting past the Quarters.
                                                                                  He is quality and would love to see him in premiership.
                                                                                  yeah same, I assume 0% chance of a quarter finalist winning it. Ah for 25/1 I said I'd do it for the craic, but wouldn't be recommending the bet.
                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                    England odds-on with betfair on the exchanges, have to be laying that really. Cards is usually a good one, but with either team being possibly being eliminated tonight then they might just get frustrated towards the end of the game and kick lumps into each other.
                                                                                    Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    Where's the value here?

yeah tough one to call. I really think England will win, but their price is too short. Uruguay were absolutely awful in their first game. You have to think they'll up it tonight, thru pride if nothing else. All the talk is about Suarez and his fitness. If Suarez isn't fit, and isn't a big addition, England strong favourites. If Suarez is in flying form and fitness, close to call. Cards market tough to call also, you get the feeling the knackers could be out tonight.
                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

One the Draw, under 10 corners, under 40 booking points treble @18/1

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                        One the Draw, under 10 corners, under 40 booking points treble @18/1
                                                                                        8 corners in the first half

Comment

Uruguay now the same price as England were before the match started.

Comment

Speaking of overreactions the Uruguay price compared to their first game is insane. I said they were the lay of first round against Costa Rica, but there's an incredible drift in the match odds against England here, traded less than 2/1 and are almost 3's now for a glorified home match with their star player back in the line-up. They were extremely poor against Costa, and England looked decent enough in losing, but when one set of games affect a market so dramatically you know you have to go against that move.
                                                                                            Boom again.

If Carlsberg did profitable tournaments....

Hotspur on for his big treble too, glglgl
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

On a goals/cards treble today now aswell. Japan-Greece game the only game I've gone with the under 2.5 goals in.
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Suarez still 50/1 on Bet365 for TS if anyone wants a flutter. Not sure if he'll even be around for the rest of it though. Doesn't stop WH having him at 6/1 though

Comment

In on Japan here for interest.

Japan win
                                                                                                  Score in both halves
                                                                                                  HT/FT
                                                                                                  -1 HT
                                                                                                  -1 FT
                                                                                                  -2 FT
                                                                                                  Honda fgs

Turning Japanese.

Q Greek 1-0 win probably

Comment

Honda fg obv, Japan to win aswell pretty big bet
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Trigger happy ref spoiled the treble today

Comment

Bring Shinji on. Took a bit of 14's first goal on betfair hoping he gets on soon.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

bleeeh was on for a nice treble there. Had a trixie done so made a bit for the doubles.

On Japan now, 4/5 a man up has to be value??
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Costa Rica playing well again and looking a threat. Just backed them at 6-1.

Opr

Comment

How has the ref not given that penalty!

Edit - Justice

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                and then have this beauty for the lols
                                                                                                                I the world cup
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On France at 1.9, prefer their line-up tonight, they'll be wanting to wrap this group up with a game to spare tonight, like the cohesiveness of this unit.

A Benzema goal would be nice too.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Benzema fg and a chunk on France
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Fearing Benzema being withdrawn after 60 and rested next game. Not ideal for TGS bets.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Missing penalties won't be great for TGS bets either tbf

Comment

The way things are panning out it looks like Costa Rica are going to face Ivory Coast in the 2nd round.

Whoever tops group B will have a dream run to the semi's providing Brazil top their group.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X