Clear All

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
    2 small mug bets in this one

Portugal - 1 @13/2
    BTTS + Portugal @ 5/1
    Portugal 5-3 would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      The predictive camel has chosen Portugal to win. Lump.
      Well he's no octopus. Camel burgers ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Think this is one a good few won't have used and it's very straight forward. Place a bet of up to £66 on something at greater odds than 1.91 and they'll add a few bet token to the account to the same value with 24hrs of it being settled.

Edit - Deposit needs to be Credit/Debit card. No moneybookers etc

Opr
        Trying to deposit here and the site wont load past the enter amount and password screen.

Anyone else had issues?
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Am bullish about Ghana for no reason other than caught a show a couple of weeks ago on them and they had fantastic team spirit and a native manager (hate seeing white managers for African teams, no wonder no black managers in English League).

Also am expecting Gyan to do well. Nevermind a predicting camel, Gyan plays against camels week in week out in Al-Ain (somewhere I used to work).

Comment

Most certainly a match that needs a bet on for interest. Nigeria won the ACON last year so surely have to be too strong for Iran?

10/11 on PP so worth a few bob. Also Emenike has played in Russia & Turkey with a 50% goal rate and 9/23 for Nigeria. 13/2 on bet365 for FGS done aswell.

Meh - added him to score 2+ & 3+ aswell
            Last edited by Dice75; 16-06-14, 18:56.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              Am bullish about Ghana for no reason other than caught a show a couple of weeks ago on them and they had fantastic team spirit and a native manager (hate seeing white managers for African teams
              BIT RACIST
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Moses and Boateng MOTM singles as per Flushdraw.

Germany, Nigeria and Draw treble.

Backed Odemwinge but he's not starting, schoolboy error

Comment

Nigeria (-1)
                  Ghana vs USA <2.5 goals

Double

Comment

Hoping Nigeria get the boot in....bought bookings @ 46

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                      Hoping Nigeria get the boot in....bought bookings @ 46
                      Madness, you have had to near kill the man to get a yellow in the competition so far.

Opr

Comment

Madness, you have had to near kill the man to get a yellow in the competition so far.

Opr
                        took a small loss after 15 mins when I saw players were not 'committing' themselves to tackles.

My 5th loss outta 17 spreads done so far so cant complain.

Will get it back after selling corners @ 9

Comment

I am not going crazy btw. Its just added interest for a couple quid for me. I'll not be posting sad bust BR stories at these stakes.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                            BIT RACIST
                            Kind of the opposite, it's a disgrace that white European managers get those jobs. Sends a lousy message imo.

Hey Ameobi's Nigerian. Didn't know that.

Wish I had bothered to bet this game. All indications were a 1-0 to Nigeria with their goal in the 80-somethingth minute.

Comment

Bosnia 5/6 to finish 2nd looks ok to me watching this game

Comment

Is it possible for both these teams to lose? please?
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                  I take it the 3 favourites obliged on the MOTM market yesterday at 3/1,3/1 and evens. While it's obviously not a market to go mad on I reckon the more obscure games like the 2 today should be looked into a bit more. I will await Flushdraws input but I presume in the Nigerian game that John Obi Mikel will be worth a punt at 10s?
                                  Did ya back him? Given MOTM and was terrible Apparently twitter was buzzing with trying to fix the vote during the match. Not sure what effect it had on the vote but Andre Ayew is the one being touted for the next match. Currently 7's

Opr

Comment

Did ya back him? Given MOTM and was terrible Apparently twitter was buzzing with trying to fix the vote during the match. Not sure what effect it had on the vote but Andre Ayew is the one being touted for the next match. Currently 7's

Opr
                                    Boyles Risk Control rejecting bets on this

Edit - into 5/2 now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      Boyles Risk Control rejecting bets on this

Edit - into 5/2 now!
                                      10s on PP. On. Also Ghana with Gyan goal.

edit: Also +2.5 goals, and Jones to get a yellow.
                                      Last edited by hotspur; 16-06-14, 21:41.

Comment

I think that's the wrong Ayew on powers. They seem to have taken the correct one out of the market completely. Two of them Jordan Ayew and Andre Ayew.

Opr

Comment

You sure you're on the right brother

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            You sure you're on the right brother
                                            Lol, no, wrong one. Massive bink coming up.

Comment

Do you get MOTM bets back if your player doesn't come on? Presume you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Do you get MOTM bets back if your player doesn't come on? Presume you do?
                                                I did on betvictor 2 days ago

PROFIT FOR WORLD CUP, SHIPPPP!!!

Nigeria did leave me down for 8.6k though(if usa does hold) which sucks balls and was travelling back from Galway so couldn't green either . Still though, I'll have that 2k

Edit:
                                                SPOILER

I also have an okay sized bet on germany ftw the same day I bet this..
                                                SPOILER
                                                . Germany win is on a docket but no phone for a snap
                                                Last edited by mdoug; 16-06-14, 23:08.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Happy Days!

Comment

Saw Ayew drift into 1.66 for MOM so wasn't sure what was going on!

The fact USA won the match, does that mean FIFA won't award it to a player on the losing team maybe?

Sweet result Mdoug!
                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      4fold
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      Belgium v Algeria st Full Time Result Belgium 1.50 -
                                                      Germany v Portugal st Full Time Result Germany 2.20 -
                                                      Switzerland v Ecuador st Full Time Result Switzerland 2.50 -
                                                      Ivory Coast v Japan st Full Time Result Ivory Coast 2.62 -
                                                      Bet Type Number of Bets Total Stake Possible Payout Returns
                                                      Accumulator (4) 1 €10.00 €206.56

5fold
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      Brazil v Croatia st Full Time Result Brazil 1.30 -
                                                      Argentina v Bosnia & Herzegovina st Full Time Result Argentina 1.44 -
                                                      France v Honduras st Full Time Result France 1.36 -
                                                      Ivory Coast v Japan st Full Time Result Ivory Coast 2.62 -
                                                      Belgium v Algeria st Full Time Result Belgium 1.50 -
                                                      Bet Type Number of Bets Total Stake Possible Payout Returns
                                                      Accumulator (5) 1 €10.00 €90.82
                                                      Had completely forgot about these too!! Two of them relying on Belgium tomorrow and shipped both free bets . Obv gutted about Nigeria as stupidly had them in EVERY accum I had(FML) but this world cup has turned into one of my best betting weeks in my life. Avoiding most fixtures this week as am away but Belgium and Russia wins tomorrow would be class. Have a good week lads
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Not to jinx it but only 2 of the 13 games so far have had over 50 points in the cards index and at generally 8/11 that's profit

Comment

Yeah just about the only bet I won yesterday was on under 5 cards in the portugal farce. The refereeing has been very lenient.

I felt like portugal were still in the game at 2:0. What a moron pepe is.

Comment

Have all bookies stopped taking bets on the man of the match can't find it anywhere

Comment

Treble - Unders Russia and Belgian games, overs in Brazil game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                                                                  Have all bookies stopped taking bets on the man of the match can't find it anywhere
                                                                  Still in lots of places. Bet365, 888, Winner and a few more.

I'm on a Hazrd/Neymar MOTM double at almost 4/1 with SportingBet and Brazil/Belgium/Russia win at 11/5

Comment

On Belgium to win both halves at 9/4 just because that price is too good. Also have it doubled with Spain to win both halves at 4/1 vs chile for €66.70 - Total Risk: € 66.70
                                                                    Total Winnings: € 1017.17
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Never really do my sports bets in shop....wondering if I back a team and the odds drop over the days running up to the game do i only get the odds at kickoff or when i place the bet, didn't write odds on docket

Comment

With Algeria +1 at 12/5 here.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Gonna try & ride my FGS decent run with Hazard/Neymar/Kerzhakov Singles/Doubles/Treble.

Comment

Tilting. Had looked at Belgium to win from behind before this game kicked off. They were 5/1 to 7/1 across the board, but on another bet (to come from behind and win ) both Unibet and 888sport were offering 15/1. Couldn't remember my Unibet details and 888 was tilting me so i just left it. FML

Comment

DeBruyne MOTM booooo!

Comment

Belgium, Brazil and Russia treble @4s

Neymar fgs

Comment

Brazil to get more than one yellow@ 11/10. They usually pick up a couple versus Mexico and expecting fast free flowing game.

Comment

Brazil to get more than one yellow@ 11/10. They usually pick up a couple versus Mexico and expecting fast free flowing game.
                                                                                    13/8 with 365

Comment

This looks like it could be very open as the game goes on. Just backed overs at 10/11.

Edit - Can't believe the stuff the ref has let go so far without a yellow. At this stage it has to have been some kind of directive before the tournament.

Opr

Comment

Edit - Can't believe the stuff the ref has let go so far without a yellow. At this stage it has to have been some kind of directive before the tournament.
                                                                                        That was clear by the second match.

Pretty much overs on the goals unders on the cards ftw. And comebacks seem to be a theme too.

Comment

Are we going unders on the Russia game? S. Korea have been poor recently, so fancy a 1-0 to Russia.

Comment

Dutching the winners market without Germany/Brazil for an even money shot gets you a very strong stable.

Opr

Comment

Can't have Brazil at all Opr. Nice shout on the cards Hotspur.

Comment

Are we going unders on the Russia game? S. Korea have been poor recently, so fancy a 1-0 to Russia.
                                                                                                My outsider for overall TGS starts on the bench so a few bob in his replacement Kokorin for FGS at 6s and a small investment at 200 for overall e/w

Comment

have gone 1-0 the other way myself.. watch the 0-0
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I was watching the Chile game in disbelief at how the Chilean "defence" looked set up. Spain when winning the ball back and countering have every chance of knocking in a good few handy ones versus them.

Despite the fact that Spain rarely get 3 goals I have faith in the dreadfulness of that Chile defence and am going for 3+ goals for Spain @17/10.

The over 2.5 total @ 4/7 seems a mortal lock.

Comment

I know a few of us have Kerzhakov done as an outsider for TGS, well he scored one tonight and is available at 125/1 on Betfair (I have him pre tournament at 100/1)

Should be noted he didn't start tonight though, so don't know how good a bet it is.
                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                        I know a few of us have Kerzhakov done as an outsider for TGS, well he scored one tonight and is available at 125/1 on Betfair (I have him pre tournament at 100/1)

Should be noted he didn't start tonight though, so don't know how good a bet it is.
                                                                                                        That's a pretty terrible bet now tbh. Russia looked shocking tonight, and he's already giving up a goal to Neymar, Benzema, RVP and Robben and 2 to Muller. Wouldn't touch it at 125/1.

Edit - He's there's some 199/1 on Betfair now but still don't like it considering how unlikely Russia are to bag a hatful of goals against Belgium and Algeria before they reach (if) the KO stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          That's a pretty terrible bet now tbh. Russia looked shocking tonight, and he's already giving up a goal to Neymar, Benzema, RVP and Robben and 2 to Muller. Wouldn't touch it at 125/1.

Edit - He's there's some 199/1 on Betfair now but still don't like it considering how unlikely Russia are to bag a hatful of goals against Belgium and Algeria before they reach (if) the KO stages.
                                                                                                          ya I agree, containment definitely seems to be Russia's game and goals would seem to be at a premium with them. Said I'd throw it up on the off chance anyone fancied it ew or whatever.
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                            ya I agree, containment definitely seems to be Russia's game and goals would seem to be at a premium with them. Said I'd throw it up on the off chance anyone fancied it ew or whatever.
                                                                                                            Balotelli at 40/1 seems to be by far the best value striker for e/w imho, bony @80/1 next then. Very very happy with my antepost selections though
                                                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 18-06-14, 01:34.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

No MOM betting available anymore? Doesn't seem to be on Oddschecker and nothing on Ladbrokes or 365
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Have 325€ of a refund due from 365 from there bore draw special, normally processed quickly, maybe they are keeping my money this time

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                  Not to jinx it but only 2 of the 13 games so far have had over 50 points in the cards index and at generally 8/11 that's profit
                                                                                                                  Treble up yesterday, trying same again today

Comment

Massive overreaction in the overs/Unders based on Chile/Spain's first match. I'd have it a flip so think unders at 2.36 will be a decent play for me in that game.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Although I think the Dutch result was an aberration and they are not that good I'm still on them -2 versus the Aussies.

Comment

12/1 the aussies seems teh value.

Edit: Probably even better value now

Edit: Yep, could have got 40/1 there at 0-1 if you were quick.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-06-14, 16:21.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Aussies look good but think the Dutch just have too much quality for them. Whatever set of circumstances you present, it just always seems like the Aussies will come up short. Wouldn't fancy the Dutch on any handicap, but I think they'll def get the 3 points. Looks like it'll be a good game though.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X