This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
    It rewards consistent competitors who are primarily propelled by a random force (wind).
    I know. So if you finish 3rd in every race its likely you win. Don't like that attitude, all about the winning baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
      I like to think the sailing area of the Olympic village is like a short version of survivor with all sorts of alliances going on that fracture the closer you get to the end.
      SPOILER

Equals

SPOILER
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
        I know. So if you finish 3rd in every race its likely you win. Don't like that attitude, all about the winning baby!!
        Yes indeed but if you win every race you are guaranteed to win. See how it works?

Comment

Federer finally closes it out

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
            Yes indeed but if you win every race you are guaranteed to win. See how it works?
            Bar Chart needed please

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              Sorry Keane this bet was in a Shop do you know anything about how long that takes?
              Originally posted by bohsman View Post
              Should be the same, tell them the game is over and they should ring up to confirm.
              Yeah would have thought the same as above.

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              SPOILER

Equals

SPOILER
              Nobody = Boston Rob.

Comment

For people who don't know the famous basketball commentator, here he is in action.

COAST TO COAST

What a hero

Comment

Sigh

Comment

Packing the bags once again. Australia round two Sunday

Comment

Darren O Dea signs for Toronto.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

BBC after Chinese one wins the swimming the other day 'this is suspicious'. Chris Boardman has been just on there after the world record smashed in the cycling other day and all the recent british success 'at least we know the team are clean'. wp BBC
                        Last edited by ghostface; 03-08-12, 16:34.

Comment

Standings in women's Laser Radial after 8/10 races in main fleet racing...

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

OK BBV need work exit strategy advice. I'm currently employed by a research centre affiliated to UCC and my contract expires in December, but they let me 'work' in DCU. The place is completely hapless as is the project I'm on, and I basically do nothing every day. I rarely speak to my boss and he's one of the most scatter brained blokes going, but very nice. I've heard through the grape vine that he's none to impressed with me sending the letter to The Times though, despite him telling me all of the facts in the letter (typical of those with something to lose not wanting to rock the boat, despite the fact that it's taking on water), reckoning that it will somehow come back on him.
                              I'm gonna be left by September 15th either way as the GF is going back to work after maternity leave and I'll stay home and do some work on the web if I don't get the lecturing gig that's going in DCU, which I'll know the outcome of by the 22nd of this month.
                              I haven't taken any holidays this year and I really don't want to have to spend any more time down there, particularly with the 'ill will' from the higher ups after said letter. After the interview is done I'm thinking of just saying that I'll work out my notice in Dublin so as not to draw any more attention to the situation and then carry on from there.
                              I don't really know what I'm asking, but any advice welcome!
                              Last edited by Guest; 03-08-12, 16:28.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  OK BBV need work exit strategy advice. I'm currently employed by a research centre affiliated to UCC and my contract expires in December, but they let me 'work' in DCU. The place is completely hapless as is the project I'm on, and I basically do nothing every day. I rarely speak to my boss and he's one of the most scatter brained blokes going, but very nice. I've heard through the grape vine that he's none to impressed with me sending the letter to The Times though, despite him telling me all of the facts in the letter (typical of those with something to lose not wanting to rock the boat, despite the fact that it's taking on water), reckoning that it will somehow come back on him.
                                  I'm gonna be left by September 15th either way as the GF is going back to work after maternity leave and I'll stay home and do some work on the web if I don't get the lecturing gig that's going in DCU, which I'll know the outcome of by the 22nd of this month.
                                  I haven't taken any holidays this year and I really don't want to have to spend any more time down there, particularly with the 'ill will' from the higher ups after said letter. After the interview is done I'm thinking of just saying that I'll work out my notice in Dublin so as not to draw any more attention to the situation and then carry on from there.

fold pre.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    Standings in women's Laser Radial after 8/10 races in main fleet racing...
                                    Looking at the discard scores we could be in big trouble with one bad race tomoro, her discard score of 19 is way higher than her 3 nearest rivals.

Fingers crossed for two good runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                      fold pre.
                                      Oh if only I did!

Comment

Hammer time

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for U Can't Touch This performed by MC Hammer.Follow MC HammerInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/mchammerTwitter: htt...

Comment

Was there a question in there Zuutroy?

Comment

See the last line. Just don't know what to do really. Would like to not ever have to talk to them again basically!

Comment

Cracking radio on Newstalk. There's a series of debates with various guests and Michael Graham, strangely likeable right wing republican radio host for anyone that doesn't know him.

They just had a climate change expert in there, social welfare before that.

US elections coming up after the break.

Tune in.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This is how they try to reduce road accidents in Mayo .......Gotta love a trier

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Can't get into this judo lark at all.

Comment

Mens pursuit on final now. Should be great

Princes William and Harry were great on BBC1 just now

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                      Can't get into this judo lark at all.
                                                      Yeah, I've watched a couple today. Not really sure how it works, but not too bothered to find out.. Nothing much seems to happen. Maybe they're just boring fights I caught though.

Comment

This Democrats abroad guy is pretty weak.

Comment

Mens pursuit on final now. Should be great

Princes William and Harry were great on BBC1 just now
                                                          World Record! Fantastic stuff

Comment

unbelievable cycling lightning quick

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Cracking radio on Newstalk. There's a series of debates with various guests and Michael Graham, strangely likeable right wing republican radio host for anyone that doesn't know him.
                                                              Michael Graham is awesome. Obviously a nutter, but great entertainment.

Comment

Beer time

Comment

Beer time
                                                                  Way ahead of ye dude, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale won my beer world cup.

8 of those for me.

Comment

Way ahead of ye dude, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale won my beer world cup.

8 of those for me.
                                                                    I bought a load for the weekend. Nothing new on the list though. 6 Torpedo's made the cut though. Shipyard IPA's were going at a euro each in Tesco, so I cleared them out, got 14 of them. Also O Hara's IPA x 4, Sierra Nevada IPA x3 and a handful of other single ones. Happy bank holiday weekend.

Comment

They just had a climate change expert in there, social welfare before that.

US elections coming up after the break.

Tune in.
                                                                      Been listening to him all week, he's a zealot pedalling the type of right wing populist tripe that goes over well in America, never mind the "truth" behind any of it.

His stance today on Israel and Europe was hilarious republican propaganda bullshit "Europeans want to get rid of Israel and install a terrorist state, you refuse to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist" eh go fuck yourself and your horse shit generalisation you republican right wing cunt the fact he refuses to remotely recognise the double standard of his position would be funny if he didn't represent the views of a lot of the decision makers in the republican machine.

Comment

Boyles needed

need $22 on boyles for the deepstack.
                                                                        Think boyles is € so €18 please for my $22.50 on stars.

Comment

track cycling

Comment

Ladbrokes trap!

Comment

I'd imagine that mixed water polo is the nut perv sport.
                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                Been listening to him all week, he's a zealot pedalling the type of right wing populist tripe that goes over well in America, never mind the "truth" behind any of it.

His stance today on Israel and Europe was hilarious republican propaganda bullshit "Europeans want to get rid of Israel and install a terrorist state, you refuse to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist" eh go fuck yourself and your horse shit generalisation you republican right wing cunt the fact he refuses to remotely recognise the double standard of his position would be funny if he didn't represent the views of a lot of the decision makers in the republican machine.
                                                                                As sobering as your last line is, he's still entertaining.

His views are obv outrageous. That's why it's fun.

Comment

9 brave warriors ride into battle, some for the first time in my battalion. How many make it to serve again tomorrow is a question to be answered. Fare thee well, sweet princes.

Comment

Wow Missy Franklin

Comment

Missy Franklin smashes the World record in the 200m backstroke

Havent seen Boags in a while Dom

Comment

Phelps and the big heart.

Comment

Had that Goose Island one last night thought it was horribad.

Comment

Steer clear of the Brainblasta imo

Used to go sleazing in the Porterhouse many moons ago. Always good craic to select one unsuspecting member of the pack and buy him Brainblastas instead of his regular tipple.
                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

whats the chances of getting a decent reference from this job, i would look to get a reference from them before you leave

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                You be crazy, it's lovely stuff. Best IPA I've encountered. Coopers also nice.

Comment

Is that the last time we see Phelps?

Comment

Michael Phelps now has 9 more gold medals than Ireland. 12 If you don't count the whiskey swigging drug cheat. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                      Is that the last time we see Phelps?
                                                                                                      In individual......yes

Comment

Beeb commentators losing it in the 800 freestyle, lol

Comment

Not looking good for Addlingtom

Comment

Havent seen Boags in a while Dom
                                                                                                            I haven't had it since the last time I was in Aus, so thought I'd add it to my list from Superquinn rather than get all pale ales there. Got 6 there for the price of 5, then 3 others at the offie across the road.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                            I don't think it's bad. I prefer the Sierra Nevada, but it's decent.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Steer clear of the Brainblasta imo

Used to go sleazing in the Porterhouse many moons ago. Always good craic to select one unsuspecting member of the pack and buy him Brainblastas instead of his regular tipple.
                                                                                                            I am wary of it, but it's only 1 bottle. Some strong enough bottles there, doubt I'll get through all 9 tonight, but I'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              9 brave warriors ride into battle, some for the first time in my battalion. How many make it to serve again tomorrow is a question to be answered. Fare thee well, sweet princes.

On Friday night, James Boags grabbed his gunn and his Brain Blasta, jumped on his champion horse and rode across the Sierra Nevadas like a torpedo through the night on his long long journey home to India, stopping only once, at Goose Island, where with a smile on his face, he laid his head.

Comment

I have decided to break from the tradition of posting up till 9,999 posts and then reporting a pile of posts that push you over the 10k line.

#10kpostsforThe-Rigger
                                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 03-08-12, 19:49.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  I haven't had it since the last time I was in Aus, so thought I'd add it to my list from Superquinn rather than get all pale ales there. Got 6 there for the price of 5, then 3 others at the offie across the road.

I don't think it's bad. I prefer the Sierra Nevada, but it's decent.

I am wary of it, but it's only 1 bottle. Some strong enough bottles there, doubt I'll get through all 9 tonight, but I'll see how it goes.
                                                                                                                  Tell me tales of the bottle with the badger on it please.
                                                                                                                  Looks quite like a horse imo.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

#5starRigger
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You crazy animal. Goose Island pale Ale is the absolute nut drink. Three is my limit though.
                                                                                                                      Otherwise next day is....feverish.

Comment

I wonder if the American coach will hold the same views about his 15 year old as the China one. Somehow I doubt it.

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X