This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Would there be any interest in a Barnes / Annalise pool? There's 8 left in the LightFly and 4 left in the sailing, meaning 32 double win possibilities. €10 per entry, can buy multiple entries, randomised draw. So €320 ftw and we all get a bit of a sweat. Mightn't be any interest in it though?
    Start a thread and see, I'm up for it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Would there be any interest in a Barnes / Annalise pool? There's 8 left in the LightFly and 4 left in the sailing, meaning 32 double win possibilities. €10 per entry, can buy multiple entries, randomised draw. So €320 ftw and we all get a bit of a sweat. Mightn't be any interest in it though?

"Small potatoes".
      See Feiri Wasabis 190M euromillions thread.

"Michael were bigger than US steel".

Comment

trampolining is in the olympics! jaysus

Comment

Tony G must be feeding the Lithuanian team something good... USA were favored to win by a lot more points then 1!. Cracking game 80-79... Tony G being Manager/Owner just makes him even more of a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            trampolining is in the olympics! jaysus
            I like that they are open to new idea for events. I hope by the next olympics comes around watching sport on the TV is an event. I think with a solid 4 years training I could be a prime candidate to be part of the Irish team. Might even go for a WR

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
              Tony G must be feeding the Lithuanian team something good... USA were favored to win by a lot more points then 1!. Cracking game 80-79... Tony G being Manager/Owner just makes him even more of a legend.
              What the hell where you watching? It finished 99-94 and US were pretty comfortable in the end, must be weird german tv

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                I like that they are open to new idea for events. I hope by the next olympics comes around watching sport on the TV is an event. I think with a solid 4 years training I could be a prime candidate to be part of the Irish team. Might even go for a WR
                Something akin to this
                another round of the big train staring championships

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                    What the hell where you watching? It finished 99-94 and US were pretty comfortable in the end, must be weird german tv
                    Was that score before the match ended so . Was following on twitter too and noticed Mercier tweeted that it was way too close for his liking (obviously had a bet on)... Still though, 99-94...surely USA were heavy favorites..sick sweat for backers anyway.

Comment

paddy barnes - some character! lol @ twitter on bottle

Comment

BTW, I know the football on today in England is all friendlies but can anyone explain how the hell Brighton are beating Chelsea when Chelsea put out this squad? Genuine question.

TCech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Cole; Essien, Lampard; Ramires, Meireles, Hazard; Torres

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                          Very impressive from Paddy Barnes.
                          Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Lets go Paddy Barnes...
                          Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                          Meh as Ste said it: had no inking if live/recorded... Plus no one mentioned it on BBV yet...
                          Stop making excuses miss.

Comment

Murray/Robson destroying the Germans in the mixed doubles semi final

Comment

BTW, I know the football on today in England is all friendlies but can anyone explain how the hell Brighton are beating Chelsea when Chelsea put out this squad? Genuine question.

TCech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Cole; Essien, Lampard; Ramires, Meireles, Hazard; Torres
                              Sometimes less good teams beat good teams, especially in meaningless matches. Were you looking for a tactical analysis and explanation based on Brighton exploiting a weakness in the Chelsea backline or something? Not going to happen imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Sometimes less good teams beat good teams, especially in meaningless matches. Were you looking for a tactical analysis and explanation based on Brighton exploiting a weakness in the Chelsea backline or something? Not going to happen imo.
                                sick result though. sick team. sick squad. sick sick sick sick

sick reply Dom

Comment

sick result though. sick team. sick squad. sick sick sick sick

sick reply Dom
                                  FU

Comment

Same as an off season rugby friendly. Once top named players are playing below 10% or more of their maximum ability they are the same as players a couple of divisions down. Beware of frendlies because once players arent putting it all on the line with a clear carrot at steak its a flick up.

Comment

Comment

Chris Hayes riding Galway beautifully the last couple of days
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

The heads up races in the velodrome are most excellent. Super tactical!
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Chelsea caught on the break lots.

Will be beaten regularly while playing 4-2-3-1

Di Matteo will probably be sacked in Dec or as soon as Guardiola replys to Abramovichs daily calls asking him to take over.

Comment

For my cheat day im gonna have a couple of nice beers while watch the Down v Mayo match..im a down man so hopefully benny and the boys can give us a another day out after today but more likely start well before capitulating to a landslide defeat by a pretty average mayo team.

Anyhoo the brother reccomended the sierra nevada summerfest and am half way through one now..crackin beer and the other 5 lads in the fridge are in serious trouble.

Comment

rough does not do me justice

training hard and partying hard do not go well together.

Comment

Coulter first goal @ 9/1 for me..Paddypower have coulter to score in both halfs at 2/1...thats a fair bet..

Comment

C'mon Martyn Irvine!

Comment

Honduras 1 up against Brazil.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          Also, for Chelsea its a meaningless preseason friendly, for Brighton its a really exciting opportunity to play some of the worlds best players

Comment

Rob Heffernan 3rd place currently in the walk after 6km, long way to go of course...

Comment

Is this omnium a medal event?
                                                              Some odd events on the velodrome.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                Is this omnium a medal event?
                                                                Some odd events on the velodrome.
                                                                Ya but it consists of 5 events, this is the points race part

edit - 6 events. The elimination race sounds pretty funky
                                                                Last edited by KevIRL; 04-08-12, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Michelle smyth our greatest ever Olympian? lol gtfo

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...317568167.html
                                                                  I agree with a lot of this article.
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Honduras still leading 1-0 coming up to half time but some big heart going to be required as they just went down to ten men.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                      Honduras still leading 1-0 coming up to half time but some big heart going to be required as they just went down to ten men.

Opr
                                                                      Link?
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        Link?

1-1 awful mistake from Honduras.

Opr

Comment

Murray through to a second final now, will play the singles and mixed double finals tomorrow

Comment

Rob Heffernan 3rd place currently in the walk after 6km, long way to go of course...
                                                                            Down to 12th at the half way mark

Comment

Down to 12th at the half way mark
                                                                              Up to 4th at 12km. Part of a group of about 10 who are secs behind leader

Comment

At icarus's stag and he has given me a namebadge saying "Eoin dealer"..guaranteed to be done for drug dealing later :-)
                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Up to 4th at 12km. Part of a group of about 10 who are secs behind leader
                                                                                  18 secs behind now at 16km and 11th

Comment

1000th post. Nothing planned really. I got 800 posts in first 8 months and slowly got 200 since I left Ireland. I do miss reading bbv everyday which I just don't have time to do while on the road. Seeing as I never really mention my travels here I'll give some highlights and places people should visit while in Asia.

Taj Mahal, cliche but genuinely awe inspiring site

Great wall - If you find yourself in Beijing. Go to jingshanling part, 3 hours outside Beijing, less crowds and can trek for a few hours.

Dharmsala in India, awesome place.

Annapurna circuit in Nepal. Picture how awesome it would be to do a 2 week trek in the Himilayas, multiply it by a thousand and that's how it feels to do it. 1 of the very few experiences in my life when I truly appreciated it while doing it. (Although I did miss Leinsters epic comeback victory in Heineken cup final)

Bagan in Burma. Most know Angkor Wat but Bagan is much better. 4000 temples in 40 square km area. As there are no tourists there, although that's going to change, you go to top of a 900 year temple. You're completely on your own and you look out to see 100's of temples. Absolutely stunning.

Flores in Indonesia. Komodo dragons and the most awesome sunrise at Kelumutu volcano.

Finally, COME ON ANNALISE!!

Comment

The Brazil v Honduras game shaping up nice. 2-2 now after Brazil came from behind twice. Couple more goals from Neymar pls

Comment

Another world record for GBR on the cycling track...

Comment

Lol at Chinese guy high fiving the fans.

Comment

9th place for Heffernan, pretty good considering the 50km would be his preferred event

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Sailor Girl time?

is there actually a stream where I can watch this or is it just to be meaningless text updates again?

quite sick today; this may well be a good beat as I get to stay in bed all day watching sport. It may well be as a result of catching the mange off the Rigger on Thursday night.
                                                                                                  How very dare you. Coming from the man who was up to his neck in puke and shit all week.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Beachvolleyball on now Czechs and Brazilians quality women.
                                                                                                    No leggings or burkas

Comment

Alan Brogan not starting Hopefully Kilkenny gets a run for a bit

Comment

Spent about 2 minutes trying to unscrew the cap off a bottle of wine before realising it had a cork in it. Cue furious search for corkscrew which hadn't been used in about 2 years.

Didn't think the €6/€7 bottle of wine even came with corks any more.

Comment

Elimination race in the Omniom now on BBC3. This is gonna be fun to watch

Comment

What if the movie Taken happened for real?...What if YOUR dad was forced to hunt down and kill the men who kidnapped you? Well we don't know all of your dads...

Comment

I would like to buy a groupon 1.5hr spin on the Laser Radials please

Comment

Gas yoke

Comment

Any of the Waterford 'City' crew know Ciara Dalton?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                    Any of the Waterford 'City' crew know Ciara Dalton?

http://www.adverts.ie/myadverts/563796
                                                                                                                    I think I might why? Details?
                                                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Excellent race. Funny how the pros hate the omnium. Great spectator events though.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by shrapnel; 04-08-12, 18:02.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                        I think I might why? Details?
                                                                                                                        Just go around and punch her in the face a lot. She has doubled my blood pressure in the last month.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 04-08-12, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                          Just go around and punch her in the face a lot. She has doubled my blood pressure in the last month.
                                                                                                                          Looking at her ads to see what you buying from her. The hair extensions?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X