Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-max main event 2 hands

hand 1

stacks 20k as its the fourth hand of tournament.

im utg with KdJd make it 125 to go bb50 3 callers. (sb bb button)

flop QsJsJh sb checks bb checks i bet 300 button calls others fold

turn 3d i bet 750 button all in for 19575

me?

hand 2

bb 100 stacks me 17k button 19.5k

utg raise to 300 with KK button 3bets to 1200 i 4bet 3200 button 5bets all in

me? now my image is very loose iv been involved in 50% of the hand so far and button seems to be annoyed with my raiseing all the time.

what would you do in theses spots?

What do you have in the 2nd hand? Is it KK and you're on the button. It doesn't seem clear

Oh, and you have to fold in Hand 1 and lol at whatever the other guy has which should be ahead of KJ 99% of the time

Comment

sorry i am utg with kk,

is it a fold 100% of the time? in hand 1

Comment

Fold 1st hand and snappage on the 2nd. KK in 6 max and you think you should fold?

Comment

hand 2 fistpump call.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

id be tempted to call hand 1

snap calling hand 2

Comment

I don't think it's an insta snapcall in Hand 2. What hands should a guy be 5 bet shoving 200BBs in with? I think we see AA more than QQ, see the other KK a small percentage, and see AK about 1% of the time. It would help if you told us whether he was French or not because then we could add J10s and KQo to his range. In saying that, i'm still calling tho

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                I don't think it's an insta snapcall in Hand 2. What hands should a guy be 5 bet shoving 200BBs in with? I think we see AA more than QQ, see the other KK a small percentage, and see AK about 1% of the time. It would help if you told us whether he was French or not because then we could add J10s and KQo to his range. In saying that, i'm still calling tho
                unless hes changed seats its the same villain from hand 1 which makes it a super easy snap call

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  unless hes changed seats its the same villain from hand 1 which makes it a super easy snap call
                  Didn't notice that. I suppose he has the info on the first hand to know whether to beat him into the pot or not

Comment

he was an older irish man limped alot and called alot at show down with 1pair hands.

and it was same player against me in both hands.

also could u tell me what ur thought process is in these hands?

Comment

Well it seems in both hands you are UTG and the villian is the button?? If so he is clearly a lunatic and it makes the second hand an absolute instacall, hand 1 without any info or reads on the villian that early its a crying fold.

Comment

Originally posted by harrharr View Post
                        he was an older irish man limped alot and called alot at show down with 1pair hands.

and it was same player against me in both hands.

also could u tell me what ur thought process is in these hands?
                        Sounds like Strewelpeter. I'd snap both hands so

Comment

The older Irish man that I saw out there who I reckon this might be is Vinny Burke

Comment

I think i find the fold in hand 1, but hand 2 is a tricky spot, as fd said how often do we 5bet all in in this spot with out having KK/AA, but then again its the same villain, i came close to folding KK once and it would have been the correct fold and said to myself if i find myself in a similar spot i would leave it them go, so for me i would prob fold as we have very little invested, how sick it sounds.

Comment

Snap both.

Most live monkeys will play AA, KK and any Jx like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                The older Irish man that I saw out there who I reckon this might be is Vinny Burke
                                Deffo 9s10s so in hand 1.
                                "I had a fkin straight flush dra, what am I supposed to fkin do? "

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                  I think i find the fold in hand 1, but hand 2 is a tricky spot, as fd said how often do we 5bet all in in this spot with out having KK/AA, but then again its the same villain, i came close to folding KK once and it would have been the correct fold and said to myself if i find myself in a similar spot i would leave it them go, so for me i would prob fold as we have very little invested, how sick it sounds.
                                  I called a 6 bet all in today with QQs, its very villain dependent here but I dont think I ever fold KK in a 6 max game unless there is some very obvious live tell or I know the player to be an absolute rock

Comment

Going to retract on hand 2, just remembered that there is a re-buy option so villain could have in his head to play like a lunatic and build a monster stack or go burst so with this in mind, i make the call in hand 2, cant call in hand 1 with out any info.

Comment

Flat the villians 3-bet pre with KK. It will keep all the worse hands in and let him barrell off a ton with worse. I don't plan on folding by playing it like this either. Obviously will revealuate on boards with tons of paint because it's more likely he hit a set.

Comment

Hand 1 I called as I couldn't see how someone in this spot in this buyin could shove with a better hand than KJ he had AJ river Q pheww. Hand 2 I called he had AA and if I did flat his 4bet the flop came AK4!

Comment

With the reentry option you can't fold the KK hand. I'd be tempted to call the KJ hand today but fold it on Day 1B

Comment

Dunno why people think Hand 1 is a fold. We lose to AJ only, it's so unlikely someone would have played QQ/33 like this, and even though QJ may have taken this line to the turn it's rare you find a player bad enough to massively overshove a boat in this spot. Jx and massive draws will spazz like this way more.

Hand 2 is a pretty trivial call with the raising history and read on villains attitude. In a vacuum I'd feel pretty sick about it though.
                                            "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
                                              Dunno why people think Hand 1 is a fold. We lose to AJ only, it's so unlikely someone would have played QQ/33 like this, and even though QJ may have taken this line to the turn it's rare you find a player bad enough to massively overshove a boat in this spot. Jx and massive draws will spazz like this way more.

Hand 2 is a pretty trivial call with the raising history and read on villains attitude. In a vacuum I'd feel pretty sick about it though.
                                              hand 1 i was thinkin the same as you he could have a massive draw i ruled out a boat as this is a mad play, aj did enter my head but why would ya turn such a strong hand into a bluff.
                                              hand 2 i had a feelin he had aces but with my image and my opinion of the player i think he could have shoved jj qq and also ak here? kk is a strong hand 9 handed but when we go 6 handed am i always meant to call?

was i just unlucky that this man found me to have the only hands to call his massive overbets? (hand one i think i have the only hand that calls this massive overbet thats not beatin him?)

Comment

Working...
                                              X