drunk player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drunk player

ok a three handed cash game, there was more but due to drunk people have fecked off home or have busted..... he has been min raising and open shoving blind, but now in this hand he HAS LOOKED AT HIS CARDS

action sb1e bb 2e drunk srad5e

sb (playing 180e) has 99

???????????????????????

id be looking to try and get them in with him here if he has a hand its just unlucky. maybe open to€10 to try induce something out of him .

Comment

if i make it 10e which i did and he raises to 100e?????????? which he did

Comment

aaaaaaaaallllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnn

Comment

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
          if i make it 10e which i did and he raises to 100e?????????? which he did
          get every chip into the middle as quick as u can!! as i said if he has a hand ur just unlucky but this situation is so rare now that u have to just take that gamble

Comment

I had AA

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              I had AA
              I'd rather you had him than Meireles. Nevilles.

Comment

Don't min raise
                Make it 20, and ship it in now

Comment

what r u doing playing with drunk ppl. dont u know they are all dammed and always have aces and bust all the players so they all go off haviing bad thous aboout everything and they too become dammed.

ship it .if he busts u reload and dont worry ul be getting them back soon enough.
                  http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    Don't min raise
                    Make it 20, and ship it in now
                    This

Comment

I'd fold. He clearly has a monster, otherwise why an I reading this thread

Comment

get it in,reload,pour the man another drink!
                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

its also pretty important to know how drunk he is.
                          Just play it normally and call lighter

Comment

ok a three handed cash game, there was more but due to drunk people have fecked off home or have busted..... he has been min raising and open shoving blind, but now in this hand he HAS LOOKED AT HIS CARDS

action sb1e bb 2e drunk srad5e

sb (playing 180e) has 99

???????????????????????
                            drunk straddled 5e or raised 5e?

Comment

Is shipping with w/ 99 v somebody who just looked at their cards and bets r/ 50BB a winning play long term? Even if he's drunk?

I'd be surprised.

Comment

even if our opponent was a pionner, do we not raise to 15~20, and ship to the raise everytime(3 handed playing €180)????
                                "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Did anybody else see "drunk player" and instantly start wondering was it them?

Comment

Originally posted by Gowl View Post
                                    drunk straddled 5e or raised 5e?
                                    action sb1e bb 2e drunk srad5e (I'm guessing this means straddle...

99 min-raised
                                    Last edited by sickhabbit; 01-09-11, 12:27.

Comment

yeah its a straddle, the min raise was to induce a re raise which i could then shove over.....

so i did shove and he called with J9 and flopped gin

Comment

There's a thread for bad beats.

Comment

my point is, is 99 really considered big enough to put your stack in, in these spots????

Comment

I can understand when someone mistakenly puts a tournament hand in the Hold 'Em forum, it's a relatively vague title, granted. But this forum is clearly labelled Tournament Poker!!

wtf.. I don't even

ALL IN!
                                            "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

god dam hate these badly disguised bb threads.

Comment

yeah its a straddle, the min raise was to induce a re raise which i could then shove over.....

so i did shove and he called with J9 and flopped gin
                                                so u reloaded and proceeded to take all of that money back off him right??
                                                sorry misread op with the straddle would defo make it €20 and ship over his raise

Comment

Originally posted by sickhabbit View Post
                                                  Is shipping with w/ 99 v somebody who just looked at their cards and bets r/ 50BB a winning play long term? Even if he's drunk?

I'd be surprised.
                                                  I can't see how it isn't a massive +EV play.
                                                  There's only 5 hands thats its -EV against, all the rest are +EV for a decent amount in our favour.

my point is, is 99 really considered big enough to put your stack in, in these spots????
                                                  Of course its big enough. The hand he called with proves this. It was in no way the botton of his range either, he was calling with lots of one-over type hands, lots of underpairs, plus the hands you flip with, these are all +EV for you at this point.
                                                  There are 5 hands only that its a losing play to call against. The wins out weight the losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                    I can't see how it isn't a massive +EV play.
                                                    There's only 5 hands thats its -EV against, all the rest are +EV for a decent amount in our favour.
                                                    Maybe it can't be all bad, I don't love it though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X