Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Tourney Spot.

No HH sorry.

Playing a $33 mtt on stars, blinds at 125-250-25 and I'm in the CO with A2s. Folded to me with everyone behind having me covered. Shove fine?

Stack size?

Comment

I shove it you've <3.5k

Comment

Sorry I had 3550 so not quite < Tony

Comment

shove is fine imo

Comment

shove is fine,

depending on the players and reads, i might r/f, r/c or limp
            http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
              shove is fine,

Could you give an example of the type of situation and dynamic where you prefer each of these 3 options to a shove, specifically a r/f?

Just wondering because I rarely make an adjustment in this spot and mostly just jam so I'd like to hear arguments for the other options, ty.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                shove is fine,

I would have thought r/f here is awful no ?

Comment

Originally posted by wendelsailor View Post
                  I would have thought r/f here is awful no ?
                  I think there are definitely situations that you can do it in, although I would defo be in favour of a shove. There are most certainly spots you can mr/f here imo, depending on the guys behind obv.
                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
                    Could you give an example of the type of situation and dynamic where you prefer each of these 3 options to a shove, specifically a r/f?

Just wondering because I rarely make an adjustment in this spot and mostly just jam so I'd like to hear arguments for the other options, ty.
                    well i'd min raise fold if my read was strong enough that the players would only reshove a tight range, given this is only a 33$ the general standard of player is weaker and their reshove ranges may below optimal,

if that is the case you may say a shove is better(i'm not saying its not) given that dynamic, true, but even iweaker players recognize shove spots and caller wider than they would reshove

i would r/c vs anyone i view semi-decent,

i would limp occasionally if there was shorter stacks behind or overly aggro players

Comment

limp???? ya laughing a laugh ... online, raise folding would be bad too , id just jam as standard

Comment

i would shove 95% of here btw

Comment

Cheers guys, felt it was a shove at the time but just seeing if anyone had any other opinions.

I think minraising can put us in some gay spots on a lot of flops with the stacksizes, if I had a bit more I would.

Comment

Working...
                          X