BB ($638,930)
    Hero ($329,663) 58bb's
    UTG+1 ($462,804) 82bb's
    UTG+2 ($325,747) 54bb's
    MP1 ($307,112)
    CO ($93,815)
    BTN ($177,694)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $11,200, UTG+1 calls $11,200, fold, MP1 raises to $34,290, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $23,090, UTG+1 raises to $462,104 (AI), fold, [color=red]Hero ???
    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
    MTT Calender 2015

Spot is pretty meh alright, Probably calling, expect JJ+/AK. easy fold if 3 bettor called
    "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Pretty shitty spot tbf, it's totally player dependant in retrospect but in game it's just gonna have to be a call, you are probably too under repped if u 4bet pre then hand becomes easier imo but I do like a flat.

Comment

I made the call and he had aces.
        Strange thing is i didn't reraise my QQ because i suspected his flat call from there was a big hand. Was kicking myself afterwards as i was pretty comfortable (ave. was a little ove 200k)
        wanted to fold so much but convinced myself he wouldnt play AA,KK like that and thought he most likely had JJ, putting me on a smaller pair or AK

I quite like how he played it and i suspect he put me on JJ,QQ,AK and shoved knowing it would be tough to fold.
        if i 4-bet and he 5 bets or he 4bets a normal amount i fold
        Last edited by Nuttkickker; 01-07-13, 21:40.
        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Yeah you have to call there. Quite an easy call if you think he's bad/not good. If you think he will flat all pairs and other stuff that shouldn't be flatting etc. then it doesn't take many combos of mid pairs before you can be delighted getting this in.

Comment

Working...
          X