*** FLOP *** [As 4c 9s]
    Aubolitr77: bets 25724 and is all-in
    cily200: folds
    paddyeireman: calls 23119 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (2605) returned to Aubolitr77
    *** TURN *** [As 4c 9s] [Td]
    *** RIVER *** [As 4c 9s Td] [4h]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Aubolitr77: shows [9h 9c] (a full house, Nines full of Fours)
    paddyeireman: shows [Qd Ac] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
    Aubolitr77 collected 52253 from pot
    paddyeireman finished the tournament in 1395th place
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 52253 | Rake 0
    Board [As 4c 9s Td 4h]
    Seat 1: ad1800 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: Aubolitr77 showed [9h 9c] and won (52253) with a full house, Nines full of Fours
    Seat 3: PTesteves70 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: cily200 folded on the Flop
    Seat 5: SkyStar777 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: paddyeireman showed [Qd Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fours
    Seat 7: fisha_bond (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: Agentul05 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: Myllaren (big blind) folded before Flop

Obviously looking at it now its a bad call but is it ever a good one? My thinking behind it its a spas shove maybe showing up with KQss KJss AJ AQ lines but would like another opinion? cheers

btw: he was raising a lot and playing generally pretty aggressive.

It would be better to use this in future to make the hand more readable

Also don't post the result of the hand.
    Last edited by Seventh Street; 25-03-13, 22:14.

Comment

It's always helpful to post the stack sizes in these hands as they'll be important.
      I'd have been inclined to get this in Preflop which is really your big mistake in the hand imo. As played I would be calling, guy should never be showing up with the hand he has here so it is important to take a note that he has and just move on to the next one.
      @OwenRua on Twitter.

Comment

apologies i foolishly thought they were in that pile of information! Ye we were both quite big stacked for our table and i thought flatting was a good move IMO as i have position etc....but will take it on board!

Comment

Probably just shoving over his raise pre also, especially if he was playing aggressively. You can never fold on that flop though as played. Unlucky.

Wouldn't have thought you were that big stacked with <20bbs also. Probably a decent bit below average at that stage in that tournament.
          Last edited by KK82; 26-03-13, 00:32.

Comment

Blinds are at 350-700 and I have 23000 odd so I'm basically 30 bbs deep. That's really why I'm raising the whole question of such mad move on the flop between two big enough stacks can I fold here? Granted hard to understand blind situation from my post.
            Straight after it happened I felt I should of been able to get away from it but then again If I 3 bet pre he still at least flats and its going to be somewhat the same situation.

And of course I'm not shipping over his original raise....

Comment

You should never fold on flop imo and flatting pre here is fine also, if you were 3betting pre its to get it in with this dude cause u cant 3b fold but as played out your just unlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                Probably just shoving over his raise pre also, especially if he was playing aggressively. You can never fold on that flop though as played. Unlucky.

Wouldn't have thought you were that big stacked with <20bbs also. Probably a decent bit below average at that stage in that tournament.
                He has ~35bbs unless i read it wrong.

Doubt I could find a fold on the flop, villain is polarised between sets and flush draws here I think, don't see him shoving an ace.

Comment

I don't know if the vast majority of villains open shove 5x the pot into two players with a flush draw?

Most of the time you will find he is trying to protect a made hand and realistically the only ones you beat that he would shove are AJ and AT especially from an UTG+1 open raise at a short stacked full ring table. I would fold here even against very aggressive opponents and have 33bb remaining.

Comment

Oh yeah... Derp!
                    Sorry, thought you had less than 20 bigs..
                    Not actually sure what I'd do in that situation. There's not many hands that I'd imagine someone would play like that. The only hands I could conceivably put a random player on would be an ace or a flush draw, with his aces being more weighted towards AK than AJ. I don't think a call or a fold are bad plays really.
                    Obviously dunno what the fuck he's doing shoving a set there. Seems pretty mental.

Comment

Working...
                    X