Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepish BvB spot

thoughts please

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 125 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t57809)
    MP (t33380)
    CO (t65130)
    Button (t42402)
    SB (t120314)
    Hero (BB) (t64335)

Hero's M: 25.23

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 4
    4 folds, SB bets t2699, Hero calls t1499

Flop: (t6148) A, 4, 2 (2 players)
    SB bets t3600, Hero calls t3600

Turn: (t13348) 9 (2 players)
    SB bets t8999, [color=#CC3333]Hero?

Call.

Comment

Re raise the flop here ???

Comment

Not very many hands that you beat are calling you if you reraise the flop. By calling - you're allowing him to continue on the turn. I'd call now.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
          Not very many hands that you beat are calling you if you reraise the flop. By calling - you're allowing him to continue on the turn. I'd call now.
          Any ace, any high heart, there are tonnes of holdings he can have that will call a raise that we beat

Comment

Its funny how people see hands differently : I want to stop this hand as soon as , His flush draw his bigger A can all get there and if he comes over the top on the flop Im out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
              Its funny how people see hands differently : I want to stop this hand as soon as , His flush draw his bigger A can all get there and if he comes over the top on the flop Im out of there.
              Agree 100% and would be raising on the flop aswell.

Comment

You want to raise fold the flop? That's really bad. You're just asking to be bluffed out of the pot

Comment

Not a snowballs chance in hell I'm raise folding that flop.
                  I don't mind calling but would probably CIB meself.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'm pretty sure this hand was posted 3 times in the space of a few minutes and I posted 3 different answers in each thread for the lolz but there really could be arguments for taking a different line on each street...well except r/f flop, I'd agree with HJ there, r/c the flop if raising.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                      Agree 100% and would be raising on the flop aswell.
                      just to clarify when I said i agreed 100% I meant with raising not raise/folding

Comment

interesting that this can of worms got reopened again
                        posted it up on 2+2 and got a whole range of opinions from posters and looking back on it im still unsure but leaning towards r/c flop anyway

Comment

Working...
                        X