Zippppppy147 $3re Is This a std reship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zippppppy147 $3re Is This a std reship?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.5 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 125 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t42094)
    MP2 (t12405)
    CO (t3830)
    Button (t59385)
    SB (t16929)
    Hero (BB) (t31874)
    UTG (t36647)
    UTG+1 (t38665)

Hero's M: 11.38

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A
    3 folds, MP2 bets t12280 (All-In), 1 fold, Button calls t12280, 1 fold

Total pot: t27360

standard fold in this situation

Comment

Do you think so? I think his range was 66+/KJ+/A9+ and then there is a large idiot factor in these $3 re. thanks tho
      Last edited by Zippppppy147; 03-10-11, 19:59.

Comment

depends how active/competant button is.

Comment

player moves all in fine i call him dependin reads etc but when called by the big stack who covers us and havin nothin invested i just leave it go. But then again if your still in the rebuy period and is willing to call due to reads etc not the worest in the world

Comment

As already said, completely depends on tendencies of the button.
            Any notes on him, what are his stats?

Comment

No notes , Not much stats the guy was just a random if it was a reg I would consider folding way more.

Comment

If no notes on the button then its a snap reshove

Comment

Standard reshove readless in a $3. I expect something like AT+/KQ/77+, given positions of shove and call.
                  "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

This is a very easy reshove.

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
                      This is a very easy call.
                      Re ship and i do have fe

Comment

Originally posted by Zippppppy147 View Post
                        Re ship and i do have fe
                        When I wrote call I only saw the open ship.

You do which is why he flatted in first place. We crush the 10bb shoving range. If he has tried to trap with a monster good luck to him. So many bad playera in the 3 rebuy I personally wouldnt be able to lay this down.
                        Last edited by peterswellman; 03-10-11, 18:18.

Comment

i think i would be folding here, as bttn is pretty much going to call your ship and AQo dosn't play very well in a multiway pot.
                          despite the fact that it is a $3 rebuy and villians are likely to turn up with anything here from 22+, most aces or even suited connectors, i wouldn't think it is a profitable call long term. the only exception is if you know that bttn folds allmost 100% of the time to a pf3 bet then it might be worth the chance.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                            i think i would be folding here, as bttn is pretty much going to call your ship and AQo dosn't play very well in a multiway pot.
                            despite the fact that it is a $3 rebuy and villians are likely to turn up with anything here from 22+, most aces or even suited connectors, i wouldn't think it is a profitable call long term. the only exception is if you know that bttn folds allmost 100% of the time to a pf3 bet then it might be worth the chance.
                            When people say AQ doesn't play well in a multiway pot they are generally referring to one in which action occurs postflop. In this situation we are all in preflop, and vs both opponents ranges our hand does quite well, regardless of the whether BTN calls us 100% of the time. In fact if he calls us 100% of the time it is potentially more +EV than if he folded some, because he will never fold his better hands, but we need worse hands to call to make up for those we're in bad shape against.

If you don't take advantage of these +EV spots your winrate will fall, it's that simple. So it's very important for any tournament player to have a ballpark estimate of his hands equity vs opponents ranges in situations like this and make correct decisions based on that alone.
                            "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Great post!

Comment

Working...
                              X