IPPF M.E hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPPF M.E hand

This was my very first hand of the tournament around 9 hands into the game.
    Blinds 25-50, Utg who is very active and doing some funky sutff limps, folded round to me in the CO and i look down at aces, i raise it up to 250, button calls and folded round to Utg who completes,
    3 to the flop: 4c 6h 8h
    Utg quickly checks, I put in a bet of 525, the button folds and the Utg now raises to 1300. Now I know that the guy had been playing a few crazy hands but I knew this flop was within his range after seeing 3 of his showdowns ,so i thought raising was bad in this spot as i hate 3-betting this early in a tournament with just one pair on a board as co-ordinated as this, so i decided to call and then re-evaluate the turn. 9c comes off on the turn and he leads out for a bet of 2550. any thoughts on my play on the flop and turn?

SPOILER
    i end up folding

good fold - dont think with sizing you can fold the flop. standard enough

Comment

good fold mate thought we were gonna hear the old aa got cracked in the first level

Comment

It would probably be interesting to hear what the "funky" stuff that he's got to showdown were, and how he played them. Advice is pointless otherwise.
        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Looks fine.
          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
          X