Call or Fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call or Fold?

Hey Guys did i play the below hand correctly or badly?

Playing 5c/10c cash last night button raises to 30c and small blind re-raises to 75c. I have AK suited and call the reraise. Button folds. Flop comes out Aq5 rainbow. SB bets $1.25 and I raise to $4.25. SB pushes and I call. He shows qq and an A on turn gives him a Fullhouse. I put him on KK,AK or QQ before I made the call. Should I have folded this hand when he went all in?Only 2 hands had me beat. AA or QQ?

Cheers

Originally posted by The Stickman View Post
    Hey Guys did i play the below hand correctly or badly?

Playing 5c/10c cash last night button raises to 30c and small blind re-raises to 75c. I have AK suited and call the reraise. Button folds. Flop comes out Aq5 rainbow. SB bets $1.25 and I raise to $4.25. SB pushes and I call. He shows qq and an A on turn gives him a Fullhouse. I put him on KK,AK or QQ before I made the call. Should I have folded this hand when he went all in?Only 2 hands had me beat. AA or QQ?

Cheers
    Think you're a bit off with his range there.
    He never pushes KK here, and why can't he have AQ for instance?
    Just call flop bet.

Comment

Preflop action is fine at these stakes. Why raise the flop, though? a bad player might theoretically have AJ when he calls a raise here, but every other hand that calls has you beaten, badly.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Even if i had flatcalled the bet on the flop,with the A on the turn i would have been all-in to his next bet?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stickman View Post
          Even if i had flatcalled the bet on the flop,with the A on the turn i would have been all-in to his next bet?
          Yeah but you don't know what's coming on turn so we can only decide what is the correct decision based on the info we currently have.

Stack sizes would be useful so if you could post the actual hh that would get you better feedback.
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I started the hand with $11 and Villian had $15.

Comment

Working...
            X