25nl and 50nl stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25nl and 50nl stats

Ive played 45k hands this year and just wanted to get peoples thoughts on some of my stats. I know the sample size probably isnt big enough but i just want to include this years hands. All 25nl and 50nl 6max. Is there any leaks that are obvious? Any thoughts on my play by postion? Any help and thoughts appreciated.
    Im a noob when it comes to screenshots so sorry about the sizes. I have no idea how to cut them and make them smaller

You're killing it. Keep doing what you're doing. Only one thing to note and I'm not 100% sure on this, but you could possibly do with firing more turn barrels. Cbet turn seems low to me in comparison to cbet flop. Then again, if your opponents aren't bluff catching or betting with their missed draws, the bet/check/bet line is fine.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

V-PIP was a bit high at 25nl, improved at 50nl. You are winning in all positions so thats always a good sign.

[quoteshano_88]Im a noob when it comes to screenshots ...[/quote]

I think the how to take a screen shot page in the taskbar was giving that away

Comment

Im newish to hem and stats so im not really going to comment.

I will say that be prepared for your winrate to go all over the place.

I was a pretty steady winner over 40-60k hands.

Then i had maybe a 10bi downswing followed by a 20 bi upswing in one week and im currently 11 bi down for the week.

i do notice that your stats look good from what i do know about stats.

Is your fold to 3 bet high ?
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
            Y Only one thing to note and I'm not 100% sure on this, but you could possibly do with firing more turn barrels. Cbet turn seems low to me in comparison to cbet flop. Then again, if your opponents aren't bluff catching or betting with their missed draws, the bet/check/bet line is fine.
            There is alot of people that fold to alot of cbets so i often give up when ive nothing. Also against fish with low fold to cbet i dont tend to fire 2 barrels even when the scare cards come as they just wont fold any piece.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

[quoteshano_88]Im a noob when it comes to screenshots ...
            I think the how to take a screen shot page in the taskbar was giving that away [/QUOTE]
            ha, ya i took me ages just to get that!
            Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Im newish to hem and stats so im not really going to comment.

I will say that be prepared for your winrate to go all over the place.

I was a pretty steady winner over 40-60k hands.

Then i had maybe a 10bi downswing followed by a 20 bi upswing in one week and im currently 11 bi down for the week.

i do notice that your stats look good from what i do know about stats.

Is your fold to 3 bet high ?

It hast been that steady really. Ive had a 10k b/e stretch followed by a 20bi upswing and a 10 b/i down swing but i get what you mean.

Im playing 25nl and the moment cos i wasnt playing at all over the summer really and im probably gonna move up to 50nl at the end of the month. Im way overrolled for 25nl!

Ya, it probably is. I dont really feel like im getting 3bet that much and I hate playing 3bet pots oop so I just fold aq or 88-1010 sometimes if there 3betting is fairly tight. Something I probably need to work on if im ever playing 100nl up.

Comment

First thing i noticed is that they seem pretty good. One thing to be careful of when moving up is that you are playin a lot of hands from the SB. Id imagine you are opening almost every hand that is folded to you.

When you move up or play against good players they will exploit this by 3betting you from the BB and just putting you in akward spots. Just something to be aware of if you are moving up. It seems to be working ok for you now though so i wouldnt chage it if you keep playing your current stakes.

Comment

Am i reading the above right you 4 bet range is more or less the same as your 3 bet range??

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                  Am i reading the above right you 4 bet range is more or less the same as your 3 bet range??
                  No, Im 4betting 7% of the time im given the opportunity to 4bet whereas Im 3betting 7% of the time im getting the oppurtunity to 3bet If that makes sense!

Comment

Working...
                  X