ipops main event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ipops main event

got involved in this hand 4/5 levels in.
    some info. mp- lost some chips when he called raise & 3 bet q hi flop then shuttin down & checkin it down on turn to be shown aces.he had kq
    hero-havent played any big pots taking down about 4/5 without showdown & only hand ive shown is ak suited where i raised pre,called a bet on a raggy board & it was checked down to be shown 10's
    sb- came to table with 26k.lost chips when he 3 barrelled kj94q with 89 0ff & then lost another chunk next hand with kk vs j8s on a q88j10 board.
    blinds at 50/100 (20k starting stack)
    mp(165000) raises to 300
    hero hj(21000)calls 300 22
    sb(18000) calls 300
    flop 23j
    mp leads for 1k
    hero- reraises to 2.7k
    sb- flats
    mp-pushes all-in
    hero-?????? my initial raise was hoping to induce this shove from at worst aj, but most probably an overpair tho sb wasnt part of the plan.
    1st hand history post so be gentle!!
    Last edited by underachievement; 03-12-12, 11:38.

I would never even consider folding for 1 second.
    twitter
    moneybookers

Comment

Can't get it in fast enough here. If he has Jacks then c'est la vie. But that's the only hand he can really have that worries us. AKhh Ajo AA KK QQ could all play this identically. Never folding a set on this board in a mirrion years

Comment

Think you've played it perfectly, call now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
          Can't get it in fast enough here. If he has Jacks then c'est la vie. But that's the only hand he can really have that worries us. AKhh Ajo AA KK QQ could all play this identically. Never folding a set on this board in a mirrion years
          you're talking mp guy yeah? as i said i presuming ive him crushed but does sb flattin add other dynamic? tho kinda had small blind on ax/45(prob worst case senario)

Comment

He easily flats with plenty of hands your ahead off any straight or flush draws. Snapping it off with a set here everytime
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              He easily flats with plenty of hands your ahead off any straight or flush draws. Snapping it off with a set here everytime
              yeah,im probably just over analysing the hand because its so early & we're all so deep, could be level 20 & mightn't get a better spot than this

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                you're talking mp guy yeah? as i said i presuming ive him crushed but does sb flattin add other dynamic? tho kinda had small blind on ax/45(prob worst case senario)
                You have HUD stats for the table?
                Yup talking about the shover .
                Probably putting the sb on two random s or he could be a bad player with something like QJ, KJ, AJ. I'd have imagine the sb would have raised himself if he had middle set.

Really impossible to ever fold here. Getting it all in the middle and loving life if I have a set

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                  You have HUD stats for the table?
                  Yup talking about the shover .
                  Probably putting the sb on two random s or he could be a bad player with something like QJ, KJ, AJ. I'd have imagine the sb would have raised himself if he had middle set.

Really impossible to ever fold here. Getting it all in the middle and loving life if I have a set
                  no hud.
                  just to change it up a bit ........ if i swap positions wit small blind. so now theres a bet a raise,i flat
                  then an all in & a call?? same move?
                  hand played out as in op btw,no sneaky stuff like in a recent handhistory

Comment

Definately a cooler. You are crushing Mp's possible value range of AJ+. Very likely a few flush draws included in his range too. Difficult to see him having a narrow enough range for you to find the fold. Small blinds range could be wide enough too. UL WP.

Comment

Any hand that is ahead of u doesn't flat from sb ie for sure unless he's exceptionally good and 100% sure that mp shoves!

Mp could have JJ and 33 but considerin how wet the board is u have to call 23J rainbow is different but vs opponent and board it's a defo call!!

Comment

cheers for replies, yeah pretty much reshoved quicker than ballymorechris would have sb called aswell.
                        mp had kk, sb had 33. dont think i can even find the fold if im last to act against this player so as i said im just over analysing a cooler.
                        verdict- run better

Comment

In hindsight I think its a fold!!

Comment

Unlucky

Came out from there after 3rd break, Pushed AI my SD/FD on turn vs Agro fish, was about 60/40 favorite. Fish tanked and couldn't fold his AQo and called off more than 1/2 his stack, river came blank and we were sent packing
                            (Off Topic)I think I am going to buy-in next time rather than playing 2/3 satellites just to get in (although I must admit they're softest I've seen since moving from PS), because the mental state isn't just there anymore after playing the saties for 2-4 hours and jumping straight in main tournament.
                            Gl to us next time

Comment

Working...
                            X