Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sit n go $10 6 seater turbo grinding (bubble and late stage play)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit n go $10 6 seater turbo grinding (bubble and late stage play)

I am just looking for some opinions from successful grinders on this topic. I am looking to tidy my game up and I have identified this stage as an area with room for improvement. At present I am not using any software and I am thinking about investing in sitngo wizard to help with my game. If anyone is using this software or other I would be very interested in hearing some of the pros and cons regarding this.

I would like to open up a discussion on ranges at this stage of the game and what should I be pushing with and also what should I be calling with considering I know alot of the players are pushing light with any 2 cards at this stage.

Hope this trend makes sense and would fully appreciate any feedback

over 60 views and no replys was it that bad a question??????????????

Comment

loads of info out there on the wuw wuw wuw, push/fold charts, videos, tutorials, coaching sites
      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Liamd View Post
        over 60 views and no replys was it that bad a question??????????????
        More likely that there aren't too many SNG grinders on here and that others who willingly and freely give good advice in most other poker contexts wouldn't want to comment on something they weren't fully familiar with.

FWIW I think [but just from reading random threads on 2 +2 and Colin Moshmans book], that familiarity with a SNG tool [wizard or whatever] is very important = where you talk for e.g. of people pushing light - those kind of programmes show you where it's mathematically correct to do so - thus, while some people may be pushing light without knowing what they're at, it is more likely that regular/good players will be doing it because it's the right thing in that spot.

Comment

I'm starting to play around and review pushes/folds with sngWizard.
          I think its worth becoming familiar with and there's a 30 day free trial if u have HEM.
          I don't think I'll purchase it though as there are other free charts and resources that do the same thing.
          One thing I'll say is that SNG wizard can give you suggestion for a +cEV push or fold but it still may not (have been) the optimal play for other reasons. Basically I wouldn't use it as the be all and end all.
          I'll say it's been good for me in improving more marginal push/fold spots where it's purely a mathematical problem.
          If you PM me an email address I can send you another file which I find useful.

Comment

I joined SnG grinders, there are video on sng wiz and answers to all your question your asking..

Comment

I used to play sngs not just for a passion but because I loved it! have played thousands of sngs without software and made decent profit, it is definitely possible to keep a consistent profit without software but I do agree that software would probably increase your ROI I reckon around 10% more than your current ROI at a rough guess

hope people with software will help you out with the choice anyway
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cheers i will check it out

Comment

pokerstove is also a very good tool for sng grinders.its also free to download
                  “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

i use poker wizard and all other tools the best thing i can reckon is if you love sit and goes and wanna play them for a living join card runners a learn of colin moshman and my fav is braminc to of the best grinders i could find both with ROI over 20% there is more study in these than anything else and once you no all the hands range s v calling ranges its all about volume which is why i use table ninja so its easy to multi table best of look hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      I used to play sngs not just for a passion but because I loved it! have played thousands of sngs without software and made decent profit, it is definitely possible to keep a consistent profit without software but I do agree that software would probably increase your ROI I reckon around 10% more than your current ROI at a rough guess

hope people with software will help you out with the choice anyway
                      10% increase in ROI by using software There was me thinking 10% roi in general would be a huge return.....
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

nah meant that different. like if you're a good winning player who knows what they are doing then I reckon the software would increase your current ROI by 10%, so like if you are 5% ROI you'd become 5.5, 6 - 6.6 or so.
                        it would probably become more after time but its tough to adjust your game from normal to with software. I feel anyway
                        meh just personal experiences
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

cheers lads may the poker force be with you

Comment

Just for anyone who is interested I found a free download of about 40 poker books. on kickassmovies in the ebooks section.

Comment

Working...
                            X