X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russians are shit tho

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      Very quick one, pretty deep in a 4 max but new table, easy fold on turn?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds 40 Ante (4 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t19087)
      Hero (BB) (t17147)
      UTG (t4652)
      Button (t21631)

Hero's M: 28.11

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 10
      1 fold, Button calls t300, SB calls t150, Hero checks

Flop: (t1060) 3, J, 10 (3 players)
      SB bets t900, Hero calls t900, Button calls t900

Turn: (t3760) 9 (3 players)
      SB bets t2700, Hero ???
      Fold the flop, too many cards weaken our already vulnerable hand and too few improve it. The only turn card we're actually happy to see is a 10, even then we could be behind.

Def fold the turn, similar story to the flop really, we need a 9 or 10 OTR to call another bet.
      Last edited by Caf; 14-08-12, 16:51. Reason: missed there was already replys to this one

Comment

Sickest beat I've taken in a while, wasn't surprised though the way he was running. Need to vent somewhere

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
        DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $85.29
        BTN/SB: $90.23

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :spade: K :club:
        BTN/SB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BTN/SB raises to $11.50, Hero raises to $26.50, BTN/SB raises to $90.23 all in, Hero calls $58.79 all in

Flop: ($170.58) K :heart: Q :diamond: 3 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($170.58) 2 :diamond: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($170.58) 4 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $170.58
        Hero shows K :spade: K :club: (three of a kind, Kings)
        BTN/SB shows 5 :club: A :club: (a straight, Ace to Five)
        BTN/SB wins $170.08
        (Rake: $0.50)

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
          Sickest beat I've taken in a while, wasn't surprised though the way he was running. Need to vent somewhere

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $85.29
          BTN/SB: $90.23

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :spade: K :club:
          BTN/SB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BTN/SB raises to $11.50, Hero raises to $26.50, BTN/SB raises to $90.23 all in, Hero calls $58.79 all in

Flop: ($170.58) K :heart: Q :diamond: 3 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: ($170.58) 2 :diamond: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($170.58) 4 :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: $170.58
          Hero shows K :spade: K :club: (three of a kind, Kings)
          BTN/SB shows 5 :club: A :club: (a straight, Ace to Five)
          BTN/SB wins $170.08
          (Rake: $0.50)
          The sickest beat you've taken is losing to someone with 30% equity?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
            The sickest beat you've taken is losing to someone with 30% equity?
            Obviously not in terms of preflop equity, More in terms of the match dynamic and the way I flopped and lost when he had like no equity.

I was tilting bad earlier when I posted that hand, i took beat after beat over hours of play and that final hand set me over the edge.

Also edit: It was pretty obvious what I meant with the flop action, if its not up to your standards I don't really care tbh
            Last edited by nuxxx; 14-08-12, 22:54.

Comment

It's barely a bad beat, & there was no flop action. If you are going to post up rubbish bad beats in this section (which isn't even for bad beats, this section has a very high signal to noise ration) then you have to expect some criticism - I've had several worse than that tonight.

Comment

It's barely a bad beat, & there was no flop action. If you are going to post up rubbish bad beats in this section (which isn't even for bad beats, this section has a very high signal to noise ration) then you have to expect some criticism - I've had several worse than that tonight.
                Whatever, in 6 months time when I log onto this site again I`ll try to remember that. I had hesitation posting here again, now I know why. I checked the main bbv thread and scanned the last 5 pages or so and seen no1 was posting hands so tryed to find _somewhere_ I could vent abit of frustration.

Also the OP reads "This just a general thread for off-topic poker stuff; quick/simple line checks, "did i play this ok?" type hands, graphs, funny hands, random poker chat/questions/goals etc or any hands you want to share that probably don't warrant their own thread. "

But if i really wanted a laugh I'd read your staking thread
                Last edited by nuxxx; 14-08-12, 23:16.

Comment

HJ, why raise the flop with 99 there? I don't like it at all.
                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Maybe some spongebob will cheer you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

Comment

enuff giggles from that thread you posted, thanks anyway though

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                        HJ, why raise the flop with 99 there? I don't like it at all.
                        I was going to barrel any scare card on the turn and river, I thought it was pretty unlikely he would stack off with one pair. The turn is basically the worst card in the deck for this plan so I pretty much gave up.

Also I might have the best hand, but can't call, and there's a small chance he bet folds something like TT

Comment

Maybe there should be some sort of charter for posting on IPB?
                          twitter
                          moneybookers

Comment

Quick one

Midstages of MTT, I have large stack. Moved to a new table, no reads on anyone.

Utg min raises. I call with AQo Everyone else folds. We both have double the average stack.

Flop is A44r

Check Check

Turn 9. 1/2 Pot - Call

River 5 1/2 Pot, Call, raise or shove. Bet is 2500, I have 10k left after calling (12.5 in total)

Comment

Quick one

Utg min raises. I call with AQo Everyone else folds. We both have double the average stack.

Flop is A44r

Check Check

Turn 9. 1/2 Pot - Call

River 5 1/2 Pot, Call, raise or shove. Bet is 2500, I have 10k left after calling (12.5 in total)
                              Seems like a v v standard call!

Comment

Quick one

Flop is A44r

Check Check

Turn 9. 1/2 Pot - Call

call

Comment

What if the river was a 4?

Comment

Why not bet the flop?

Comment

Seemed like a typical WAWB scenario. No need to balance my play since I'll probably never see this player again.

Comment

Seems like a good spot to bet imo, surely villain is check calling there a lot. I'd imagine most people would be c/c if they're not Cbetting. Way to weak from anyone just to pop it up pre UTG and then c/f this flop. Every pair and Ax hand will call a bet and we won't get much value out of hands that c/f there anyway, unless we just hope for a random spew.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                          Seems like a good spot to bet imo, surely villain is check calling there a lot. I'd imagine most people would be c/c if they're not Cbetting. Way to weak from anyone just to pop it up pre UTG and then c/f this flop. Every pair and Ax hand will call a bet and we won't get much value out of hands that c/f there anyway, unless we just hope for a random spew.
                                          If I had AK here I'd be happy to bet bet bet. How many streets of value are you going for though? Pairs aren't calling more than two, and I think they are far more likely to call turn and river, than flop and turn.

Comment

Villain is rarely c/f air here when it's such a standard cbet board with all his bluffs/AK-AQ. Hes mostly checking to pot control/induce since everything but the top of his value range on that flop valuetowns itself vs our continuing range to a cbet, which is thin but strong.

I'd go for 3 streets with a view to gii otr assuming we've SPR ~ 5 to 6 otf. We significantly polarise our range so villain will stack off worse Ax fairly often having given us the rope.

As played just call river after such a passive flop/turn line. I guess villain might just sigh and flick it in with worse some % facing a cib but it's super thin and unnecessarily high variance this deep. I'd need a solid POW read to do it
                                            "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

clicking back the river could be fun

Comment

Deepish in a tourney with antes already in
                                                KQo/suited utg with 10-12 bbs? shove or fold?
                                                Same question but with 15-17bbs

You're playing 25bbs in a tourney with antes in, average stack is 25bbs
                                                button who is paying fairly agg shoves for 12bbs and u have 33/44 ...obv reshove spot?

Comment

Pushbot charts say no to KQo for most conceivable calling ranges for 10-12bb and no to both when you get to 17bb.

Against most competent villains shoving wider than 55+,A2s+,KJs+,QJs,A8o+,KQo
                                                  then 33 and 44 would be a call but not hugely profitable.

Comment

Defo in the bet the flop camp re that hand HJ.

If the river is a 4 and action I would raise for sure.

I guess I would just call on the hand but there are certainly players I would raise the river against.

Comment

Originally posted by crai View Post
                                                      KQo/suited utg with 10-12 bbs? shove or fold? Depends on what you know about the opponent imo
                                                      Same question but with 15-17bbs Again depends on what you know but probably not

button who is paying fairly agg shoves for 12bbs and u have 33/44 ...obv reshove spot?
                                                      very rarely

Comment

Originally posted by crai View Post
                                                        KQo/suited utg with 10-12 bbs? shove or fold?
                                                        Same question but with 15-17bbs

Mostly shoving KQs 10-12 deep, folding KQo. Folding both 15-17bb deep unless table is soft.

2nd hand would be a fairly trivial call from the BB. Less so in SB given our immediate odds and the small chance of BB waking up with a hand behind. 44 is close, probably reshove in game, but would fold 33. The edge difference between 25bb and 38bb stacks isn't as large as between 25bb and 12bb, which should make us more risk averse in marginal situations.
                                                        "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

If I had AK here I'd be happy to bet bet bet. How many streets of value are you going for though? Pairs aren't calling more than two, and I think they are far more likely to call turn and river, than flop and turn.
                                                          I wouldn't see much difference between AK and AQ here, 3 streets. I don't mind checking back the turn but I'd nearly always bet it.

Comment

Another similar hand

I raise A5 on button. Two blinds call me. Flop is 99A two hearts. Check Check Check.

Turn is a red 9. Check, bet - I call. Call.

River red 5. Check, Check I?

Pot has about 800 in it, 5k stacks. No reads

Comment

I wouldn't see much difference between AK and AQ here, 3 streets. I don't mind checking back the turn but I'd nearly always bet it.
                                                              I assume you are never folding on the flop if you bet?

Comment

Another similar hand

I raise A5 on button. Two blinds call me. Flop is 99A two hearts. Check Check Check.

625/sigh call for me.

Comment

I assume you are never folding on the flop if you bet?
                                                                  I can't see that scenario happening too often but, yeah, I'd call down if villain check raises the flop. C/r there seems so bad as a bluff or for value imo, especially given the fact that it's an random v random situation.

Another similar hand

I might overbet, 1-1.2k or something and cry and fold to a shove or any further action.

Comment

I can't see that scenario happening too often but, yeah, I'd call down if villain check raises the flop. C/r there seems so bad as a bluff or for value imo, especially given the fact that it's an random v random situation.

I might overbet, 1-1.2k or something and cry and fold to a shove or any further action.
                                                                    with a bet there are you trying to get an ace to fold? could you see a call from a pocket pair or a 5?
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      with a bet there are you trying to get an ace to fold? could you see a call from a pocket pair or a 5?
                                                                      It was just a thought really.

I could see a call from the same hands that call a 3/4 pot bet or a pot bet, would it not look a bit bluffy to you if you're SB or BB with a full house of any kind? No one will be shoving lighter than the nuts and happy days if we get an ace to fold but I doubt that would happen.

Comment

It was just a thought really.

I could see a call from the same hands that call a 3/4 pot bet or a pot bet, would it not look a bit bluffy to you if you're SB or BB with a full house of any kind? No one will be shoving lighter than the nuts and happy days if we get an ace to fold but I doubt that would happen.
                                                                        Ya i was just interested in your thoughts. I suppose overbet isnt a bad play as it would look like a bluff. I'd probably call with a house.
                                                                        In a spot like this would we not sacrifice potentially lost value and check behind and be happy to either scoop the pot/lose the minimum
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ya i was just interested in your thoughts. I suppose overbet isnt a bad play as it would look like a bluff. I'd probably call with a house.
                                                                          In a spot like this would we not sacrifice potentially lost value and check behind and be happy to either scoop the pot/lose the minimum
                                                                          Take all the value you can get!

We have to bet here, we have the best hand so often. Our flop check and turn flat have probably disguised what has become a very strong hand. When both check the river it means we're good there a lot so we need to get value from their c/c range.

I don't think I bet/call though, even with a smaller bet. A c/r in a multi way pot OTR is very strong imo, we're usually going to be splitting at best.

Comment

Take all the value you can get!

We have to bet here, we have the best hand so often. Our flop check and turn flat have probably disguised what has become a very strong hand. When both check the river it means we're good there a lot so we need to get value from their c/c range.

I don't think I bet/call though, even with a smaller bet. A c/r in a multi way pot OTR is very strong imo, we're usually going to be splitting at best.
                                                                            Ah but that makes it a good spot to bluff.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Makes you wonder why people don't bluff crai every river, especially to an overbet where there's less chance of a fold

Comment

I think bet call is really bad - there are three players in the hand and two of them called a bet on a board of A999; we are never winning a crai. Also, just because it would be a good spot for a bluff doesn't mean we should call - it makes no difference how good a spot it is to bluff if noone ever bluffs there; plus its a terrible spot for a bluff since most people will just bet call an ace without thinking about it.

I think heads up its definitely a bet, but 3 ways I think a check is better, I really doubt anyone is calling with an underpair, its just so hard for them to be ahead, they have to worry about us, and the other player. If you aren't ever getting called by worse there is no point in betting.

I checked and the first guy had A9, second guy had 66.

When I posted the hand I thought checking might be a bit weak, but I think its definitely the right line in a vacuum.

Comment

Checkin behind 90% of the time here, especially if readless. Betting serves no purpose. If either player call, you're splitting the pot best case scenario. Theres a likelihood that theyre checking cos theyeve a hand with showdown value -anything from a pocket pair to (for some players) K high. But its so rare that you'll get called by worse here. If the scenario came up here where I though a bet was okay, id blocker bet 375-450ish and fold to a raise, seeing as no one is ever bluffing here 3way. Three way though, checking behind has to be the right thing to do

Comment

I think bet call is really bad - there are three players in the hand and two of them called a bet on a board of A999; we are never winning a crai. Also, just because it would be a good spot for a bluff doesn't mean we should call - it makes no difference how good a spot it is to bluff if noone ever bluffs there; plus its a terrible spot for a bluff since most people will just bet call an ace without thinking about it.

I think heads up its definitely a bet, but 3 ways I think a check is better, I really doubt anyone is calling with an underpair, its just so hard for them to be ahead, they have to worry about us, and the other player. If you aren't ever getting called by worse there is no point in betting.

I checked and the first guy had A9, second guy had 66.

When I posted the hand I thought checking might be a bit weak, but I think its definitely the right line in a vacuum.
                                                                                    It's a shame you bothered posting the result tbh.

Comment

Push/Fold Charts

Was watching a video some guy made of him shipping some Sunday major a few months ago and he was using some sort of push/fold PDF of something. It was broken down into various big blinds/M values and for each range (10-12 bbs, 13-15bbs etc) it had a separate chart detailing optimal shoving ranges for various positions on the table. Does anyone know where I could acquire this? Can't find anything on Google. IIRC it was from some training site.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                        Was watching a video some guy made of him shipping some Sunday major a few months ago and he was using some sort of push/fold PDF of something. It was broken down into various big blinds/M values and for each range (10-12 bbs, 13-15bbs etc) it had a separate chart detailing optimal shoving ranges for various positions on the table. Does anyone know where I could acquire this? Can't find anything on Google. IIRC it was from some training site.
                                                                                        Something like these? http://www.brad2002tjpoker.com/?p=84

This thread might also be useful, the op has a spreadsheet that allows you to input data based on the hand in question to calculate profitable shoving, calling and restealing ranges.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/23...nk-you-824728/

I think charts are good starting point for gaining an understanding of optimal shoving ranges but it's important not to become too reliant on them. I think the 2+2 spreadsheet is probably more useful than the charts

Comment

It's a shame you bothered posting the result tbh.
                                                                                          You mean I should have waited longer to post or not at all? 90% of the hands I post I make the wrong decision, or will never know (as I folded) so I didn't mind posting one where I got the decision right.

Comment

You mean I should have waited longer to post or not at all? 90% of the hands I post I make the wrong decision, or will never know (as I folded) so I didn't mind posting one where I got the decision right.
                                                                                            I don't know what I meant, that was a 4am Sat night/Sun morning post and I'm only seeing it for the 1st time now!

Does the result tell you that you got the decision right or what do you mean? I can't be reading that right, you see a 9 in SB's hand so it's a check?

Comment

I don't know what I meant, that was a 4am Sat night/Sun morning post and I'm only seeing it for the 1st time now!

Does the result tell you that you got the decision right or what do you mean? I can't be reading that right, you see a 9 in SB's hand so it's a check?
                                                                                              Well it turned out to the correct decision in that instance obviously the results are often misleading.

Comment

Few sat spots here. Top 3 get seats worth £770 4th is £200 and 5th is £80.

Guy that shoves here was playing like 36/28 over 40 or so hands. Most of them hands were from when we were really deep. It's a hyper sat. He had shoved the hand right before this as well and got it through. Before that he might of shoved like once in 2 orbits or so.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 77 Tournament, 3000/6000 Blinds 600 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t157363)
                                                                                                MP1 (t31362)
                                                                                                MP2 (t95020)
                                                                                                MP3 (t49813)
                                                                                                CO (t52537)
                                                                                                Button (t94196)
                                                                                                Hero (SB) (t101979)
                                                                                                BB (t101538)
                                                                                                UTG (t56192)

Hero's M: 7.08

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 7
                                                                                                3 folds, MP2 bets t94420 (All-In), 3 folds HERO???

Very standard fold right? The table standard seems quite bad if that makes a difference.

Then this is from 4 handed. I went very card dead and haven't played many hands since the other shortstack busted. The guys with big stacks are putting on a lot of pressure. As is pretty normal for a sat. The other shortie is a nit. played like 5/3/x over around 70 hands I think. He just woke up with hands at good times.

The SB is pretty terrible got it in with TT against AA and KK and got there to get a stack. He has called a few all ins insanely wide. Like he snapped a shove of around 8bbs I think with q2o.I've been really nitty lately due to being card dead and not too many good spots.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 77 Tournament, 5000/10000 Blinds 1000 Ante (4 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t410837)
                                                                                                BB (t225388)
                                                                                                UTG (t55896)
                                                                                                Hero (Button) (t47879)

Hero's M: 2.52

How wide do you shove?

Also it was saying blinds were up in 1min. At the start of the previous hand to this one. So I figured they would be up on either my BB or SB.
                                                                                                Last edited by GaryT; 20-08-12, 16:48.

Comment

Fold the 77 for sure even if you have a race situation being a sat no need to call
                                                                                                  even if against this guy it is plus ev.

Second hand is akward were utg next and the big stacks should and probably are raising into the two shortys you and other guy.

Im shoving any two here i like it better than being forced to call it off in the next orbit.
                                                                                                  At least by shoving we have 2 ways to win the hand all fold or else a call and a double up or a ko .
                                                                                                  I hate sats find it hard to adjust to the different dynamics of a normal tourney.

Comment

I started playing sats again recently, for some reason they make many people play even worse than normal.

Comment

77 is a pretty clear call here assuming opponents shoves close to optimally.

In the 2nd hand, according to Nash, you should be shoving 33+, Ax+, KTs+, KTo+, QTs+, JTs but this seems way to narrow to me seeing as you are the effective stack.

I'd be shoving a lot wider in this spot: 22+, A2+, K2+, Q8o+, Q2s+, J9o+, J6s+, T9o, T6s+, 96s+, 86s+, 75s+, 65+, 54+. This may be too wide however because this is a satellite bubble hence the Nash ranges are probably more correct.

Comment

Do I check the turn as well hoping he catches?

PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($3.18)
                                                                                                        Hero (SB) ($1.34)
                                                                                                        BB ($2.52)
                                                                                                        UTG ($2)
                                                                                                        MP ($1.96)
                                                                                                        CO ($1.14)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, J, J, K
                                                                                                        4 folds, Hero bets $0.06, BB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.12) J, 8, J (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero checks, BB checks

Turn: ($0.12) K (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero bets $0.06, 1 fold

Total pot: $0.12 | Rake: $0

Results:
                                                                                                        SPOILER

Hero didn't show 7, J, J, K.
                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won $0.12

Comment

Top up your stack, bet the flop for starters and take it from there.

Comment

Is there any case in a rebuy where you shouldnt add on? e.g I have 13.5k at add on break with average 5k. Should I always rebuy here anyway here for 2k more chips or should i not rebuy giving me a better ROI?
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Is there any case in a rebuy where you shouldnt add on? e.g I have 13.5k at add on break with average 5k. Should I always rebuy here anyway here for 2k more chips or should i not rebuy giving me a better ROI?
                                                                                                              Personally always top up whether live or online.

Comment

It's not really your stack you should be too concerned about. If you don't rebuy, you've just allowed <50% of the field to pick up 2k chips uncontested and either close in on you or pass you out. It boils down to whether you're playing inside your bankroll tbh.

If you're playing well inside your bankroll, then adding on shouldn't be an issue and you should always do it. If i'm playing anything up to $25, then it's an auto addon regardless of how many chips. If i'm playing $30 and above, then i only addon if it represents more than 20% of my stack.

If you're not too flush, then maybe don't take the addon if it's less than 10% of your stack, otherwise go for it.

There's also a little glitch in ipoker that allows you to squeeze an extra rebuy which can be useful if you want to skip all the madness early on. Take example the $5r $10gtd that's on every night. Wait until you're into the last minute of late reg and buy in, and click the 'double auto-rebuy' button straight away. You'll get your 1500 chips, then it gives you another 2 x 1500 chips and then addon for another 2k chips and play it as a 6500 chip $20 freezeout with blinds 60/120

Comment

Do you have any numbers to back up that argument FD? How much are the extra chips worth?

Its incorrect to say they are picking up 2k uncontested, as they are all increasing the prize pool by X amount, so your chips change value as the prize pool changes, as does the number of chip in play. Added to that is the fact that the chips lose value the more you have.

Comment

Yea I've definitely read that adding on becomes a bad idea at a certain point if you're stack is a certain multiple of the add on. Can't remember the factors that influence the decision exactly though.

Comment

Do you have any numbers to back up that argument FD? How much are the extra chips worth?

Its incorrect to say they are picking up 2k uncontested, as they are all increasing the prize pool by X amount, so your chips change value as the prize pool changes, as does the number of chip in play. Added to that is the fact that the chips lose value the more you have.
                                                                                                                      No i've no figures to back it up, just recommendations from a list of succesful MTT players that say that your preset should be to always rebuy at the start and addon. I posted this link a while ago and what you're saying is definetly correct that the more chips you have, the less value each one is worth. There's a few good posts on 2+2 about it here and here.

The reason i wouldn't usually add on in a $30 or $50r if it reps less than 20% of my stack is because i'm not rolled to play $93 or $155 games (so you could say i shouldn't be playing them, which i don't most nights) so i'd prefer to keep that extra $50 to play 3/4 $10 and $20 MTTs which i think is more +EV for me. I could argue it the opposite way tbh

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1527)
                                                                                                                        UTG (t1430)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t1380)
                                                                                                                        MP1 (t1470)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t1470)
                                                                                                                        CO (t1500)
                                                                                                                        Button (t1465)
                                                                                                                        Hero (SB) (t1688)

Hero's M: 37.51

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q
                                                                                                                        6 folds, Hero bets t90, BB calls t60

Flop: (t180) Q, A, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero checks, BB bets t90, Hero calls t90

Turn: (t360) K (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero checks, BB bets t120, Hero raises to t360, BB calls t240

River: (t1080) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                        Hero??
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1527)
                                                                                                                          UTG (t1430)
                                                                                                                          UTG+1 (t1380)
                                                                                                                          MP1 (t1470)
                                                                                                                          MP2 (t1470)
                                                                                                                          CO (t1500)
                                                                                                                          Button (t1465)
                                                                                                                          Hero (SB) (t1688)

Hero's M: 37.51

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q
                                                                                                                          6 folds, Hero bets t90, BB calls t60

Flop: (t180) Q, A, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero checks, BB bets t90, Hero calls t90

Turn: (t360) K (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero checks, BB bets t120, Hero raises to t360, BB calls t240

River: (t1080) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                          Hero??
                                                                                                                          Your line is terribad tbh. I'm not even sure wtf you should do now you've got here this way, I prob c/c. I don't understand why you would c/r the turn instead of the flop, but I don't understand your whole play/plan for the hand.

You have to Cbet the flop, get value from a huge amount of hands and play it from there.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X