coach!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coach!!!

I have being playing poker well trying to play for about 18 months now mostly playing micro stakes mtts online and a couple of small buy in live tourneys.I have had a few nice scores just not enough of them.Im looking for someone to coach me and help me bring my mtt skills to the next level.a the moment i can afford to pay 30 /40 per session.I no its not that much but i would also consider profit sharing if i can find the right person that can help transform me into a consistent winner.any reply is welcome but please no scammers if anybody is interest please reply and we can talk in more detail.
    “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Are you a member of training site? If not do that first before you get coaching imo. Best way to learn.

Comment

Hi kid,
      send me a complete hand history of 1 of your tournaments and I'll go through it for you. I'm far from an expert player but if you have some glaringly obvious basic leaks I can point them out for ya. I'll only comment on stuff I'm sure about. Free of charge of course.
      e.mail noel3232clarke@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Im in the same boat as you as regards experience and standard i think! I just joined card runners recently and it is excellent, you should give that a look before being coached i think!!

Comment

Pokerstars has a GREAT poker school with live training sessions running nearly every night for beginners to advanced players check it out
          Last edited by ptppaul; 05-01-12, 13:07.
          High Pulse Poker-50% Rakeback,Opportunity To Become Sponsored Pro,Gtd Mtts back,Bountygirls!,
          Download SUPERHUD 2.0-From Pokerprolabs works with BoylePoker

Comment

thanks everyone for the reply. noel i will send u that email asap and thank you i really appreciate it mate

Comment

sent that email islander thanks again

Comment

double post deleted
                Last edited by islander32; 05-01-12, 22:11.

Comment

hi
                  it looks like you sent me the files from holdem manager....
                  they come out as gobbldy gook. Can't convert them.
                  Can you find where your poker client stores the hh on your computer and send me those files.
                  Add me on skype if you need help. user name is noel.clarke5 Just bust out of my last tourney there so wont be doin much for next while.

Comment

Working...
                  X