This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
    Looking for €50-100 on stars, have boyles.
    i can do 20 euro for ya if thats any good?

Comment

Looking for €50-100 on stars, have boyles.
      Can do the 100. PM en route.

edit: or 80 if gillespie wants the 20
      Last edited by Caf; 18-05-12, 19:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
        Can do the 100. PM en route.

edit: or 80 if gillespie wants the 20
        sent €100 to you, pm sent:cool

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
        i can do 20 euro for ya if thats any good?
        will also do this if you still can?

Comment

sent €100 to you, pm sent:cool

will also do this if you still can?
          yeah wots ur sn al pm u my boyles details

Comment

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
            yeah wots ur sn al pm u my boyles details
            *seanakenny* is my stars screen name, just need your boyles details, ty

Comment

*seanakenny* is my stars screen name, just need your boyles details, ty
              funds shipped to ya on stars and pm sent.

Comment

Looking for euros on Boyles - PM me.

Comment

looking for €40 on stars have boyles will ship 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                    Bump anyone?

Comment

Still looking for euros on boyles. Will ship the amount + ´10 percent in return for quick help.

Comment

Originally posted by DanishDynamite View Post
                        Still looking for euros on boyles. Will ship the amount + ´10 percent in return for quick help.
                        Danish dynamite meet donk magnet, donk magnet meet danish dynamite. Can prob sort you out later in week if you dont get sorted by then
                        airport, lol

Comment

40 euro is not enough, and Ill be able to sort it myself monday/tuesday whenever I get to the bank.

Comment

Looking for 200 euro on Boyles... will ship 210 back for quick help

Comment

when you say you'll ship 210 back, do you mean on boyles?

Comment

I'll ship back to the place which is preferred by the one who helps me out.

Comment

40 euro is not enough, and Ill be able to sort it myself monday/tuesday whenever I get to the bank.
                                  You always say you have to wait until Monday or Tuesday because of banks - really odd that you are posting now on Tuesday.
                                  Anyway I am here to recomment www.neteller.com or www.moneybookers.com. I think you will find this most beneficial
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                    You always say you have to wait until Monday or Tuesday because of banks - really odd that you are posting now on Tuesday.
                                    Anyway I am here to recomment www.neteller.com or www.moneybookers.com. I think you will find this most beneficial
                                    Here's a PM he sent me 4 days ago on friday night:

Originally posted by DanishDynamite
                                    Hey Kenny!

Im looking for 200euro on boyles this evening. I can ship on stars or back on boyles tomorrow morning + 5%. Still looking for a swap?

Comment

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? Seen any ghosts lately, or just trolling?

I obv didnt geit it sorted when Im posting to buy tonight, did I?

Comment

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? Seen any ghosts lately, or just trolling?

Well over a month ago you came on saying you were here travelling and that you lost your wallet and needed a transfer because you had no way of getting money, then the story became another story, now another. If you just post saying, looking for €200 boyles for stars, then that's normal, the way you do it with a constant changing story just looks dodgy is all
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                          Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          Well over a month ago you came on saying you were here travelling and that you lost your wallet and needed a transfer because you had no way of getting money, then the story became another story, now another. If you just post saying, looking for €200 boyles for stars, then that's normal, the way you do it with a constant changing story just looks dodgy is all
                                          in all fairness i think thats what he did??

Comment

In all fairness, this is a guy who is constantly looking for someone to transfer money which seems dodgy for real cash. Yet won't do €40 to help someone else out because "40 euro is not enough" to interest him in a transfer, if there wasn't a weird history it wouldn't bother me but it does so I posted
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Still looking for that money?
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Friday:

Originally posted by DanishDynamite
                                                Hey Kenny!

Im looking for 200euro on boyles this evening. I can ship on stars or back on boyles tomorrow morning + 5%. Still looking for a swap?
                                                Tuesday:

Think its fairly obvious what the problem is, you said you would of been sorted on sat morning and then your back on here two days after still looking to transfer plus you only have a handful of posts. Scammer or not you look really dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                  Still looking for that money?
                                                  have 20 on there if thats any use to u?

Comment

have 20 on there if thats any use to u?
                                                    Yeah pm me your email and I'll reply with my Stars details. If you get back to me in the next few minutes I'll ship tonight, if not it'll be tomorrow afternoon if it's ok.
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Yeah pm me your email and I'll reply with my Stars details. If you get back to me in the next few minutes I'll ship tonight, if not it'll be tomorrow afternoon if it's ok.
                                                      i have boyles not stars have €30 on there

Comment

i have boyles not stars have €30 on there
                                                        Whoops, my bad I knew that. Anyway yeah I want Boyles, so pm me your Stars sn and I'll reply with my email address and sn.
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

looking for 50-100 euro on paypal for stars if any can do this it would be a great help,
                                                          “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Originally posted by kidpoker88 View Post
                                                            looking for 50-100 euro on paypal for stars if any can do this it would be a great help,
                                                            now looking for 220 euro on paypal for pokerstars or skrill moneybookers if anyone is interest please pm will ship first
                                                            Last edited by shanno66; 27-05-12, 16:03.
                                                            “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

looking for 50 dollars on stars , have PP.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I can sort ya out, whats your name on stars or pm me there.
                                                                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Hey guys kinda a bit stuck here to be honest I was wondering would anyone by any chance have inter account transfers set up on partypoker I need a new PC asap and im cash poor at the moment is there anyone that could transfer me 500e on Boyles for 500 on partypoker???

Comment

Still need the party transfer have to set up neteller this s week bank is being a pain in the ass about what qualifies as a proof of address I will ship back the equivalent of a premium cheque on party which I think is 30-35 dollars if someone can help thanks alot so like 525 on party for 500 on boyles

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                      Still need the party transfer have to set up neteller this s week bank is being a pain in the ass about what qualifies as a proof of address I will ship back the equivalent of a premium cheque on party which I think is 30-35 dollars if someone can help thanks alot so like 525 on party for 500 on boyles
                                                                      Just try the ukash cashout option, found info on it >here< & re-deposit back onto stars were you have a better chance of a transfer
                                                                      (Just a way around the whole banking situation if thats a problem)

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                        Just try the ukash cashout option, found info on it >here< & re-deposit back onto stars were you have a better chance of a transfer
                                                                        (Just a way around the whole banking situation if thats a problem)
                                                                        Never even crossed my mind man that's a great idea really appreciate it thanks alot

Comment

Need €90 on Boyles. Can transfer $109 on stars. PM me if you can help, cheers
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Need €90 on Boyles. Can transfer $109 on stars. PM me if you can help, cheers
                                                                            if its not urgent ill sort ya out during week wednesday possibly
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Whoops just xe'd it. Will send $112.

@eamon nah you're grand dude, it's just for the $200k tonight
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Have €25 pokerstars looking for iPoker (PPP $ or Boyles €)

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                  Have €25 pokerstars looking for iPoker (PPP $ or Boyles €)
                                                                                  same as above can sort it tomorrow or wednesday if your still looking pm me
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Have $600 dollars on stars

Looking for $600 boyles

Will transfer first
                                                                                    Last edited by poprock; 04-06-12, 19:54.

Comment

Looking for large amounts on Paypal.

Will send Moneybookers. Contact me with anything over €200

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                        same as above can sort it tomorrow or wednesday if your still looking pm me
                                                                                        cheers but ot it transfered

Comment

have €50 boyles need stars will ship first

Comment

New user here, well known by many members.

Looking for: $50 stars

can transfer to ipoker (pp/boyles) or ladbrokes.

Will ship first to any reputable user.

Comment

Originally posted by zer0rule View Post

Your account in € on Boyles? If so ship to interrail. Email is ... at hotmail.com.

I'll ship on Stars, post or PM me your username.

NVM.
                                                                                              Last edited by Caf; 15-06-12, 00:37.

Comment

Nobody? :-p

Comment

Nobody? :-p
                                                                                                  send john a pm.he looking for 50 on stars.

Comment

I'll have some more $ on stars have boyles if anyone wants them

Comment

Have a ukash voucher 30 euro ( can be used for stars) want boyles if possible thanks
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Have a ukash voucher 30 euro ( can be used for stars) want boyles if possible thanks
                                                                                                        PM your Boyles sn and email and I`ll do it for you !

Comment

cheers mate pm sent
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

looking for stars, have boyles, need between $50-$100

Comment

your boyles acc will have to be in €

Comment

edit: snip i have no player trans set up on party
                                                                                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 18-06-12, 19:19.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bumpage

Comment

Looking for anything from 50-100 euro on stars have boyles
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Looking for anything from 50-100 euro on stars have boyles
                                                                                                                        bumpage for evening folk, or else i go play ipoker for the night
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

have €50 stars need boyles will ship first

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X