• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferg View Post
    D'ya get sorted for this kidpoker88?
    ??
    “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Need 40 dollars on Stars for my 30 euro on Paypal..Can anyone help please?

Comment

Bump ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
          Need 40 dollars on Stars for my 30 euro on Paypal..Can anyone help please?
          Bump ^^^
          Let me see if I have this right, you want someone to facilitate a transfer to help you out and you want that person to pay you for the privilege.

However small the amount, you are having a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
            Let me see if I have this right, you want someone to facilitate a transfer to help you out and you want that person to pay you for the privilege.

However small the amount, you are having a laugh
            ?? Not sure what you mean? According to XE, 30 euro is 39.60 dollars? I just rounded it off to 40...If its easier to round it off to 39 then thats cool.

Comment

?? Not sure what you mean? According to XE, 30 euro is 39.60 dollars? I just rounded it off to 40...If its easier to round it off to 39 then thats cool.
              its no big deal really, some would think it comes across a bit cheeky just ask for the 39 to keep everyone cool
              airport, lol

Comment

Can anyone ship me $ for PP for tonights game, can ship on Stars or Irish Eyes

Cheers

Comment

Can anyone ship me $ for PP for tonights game, can ship on Stars or Irish Eyes

Cheers
                  Looks like were in business Ferg

Gonna try now!

Comment

Need €50-200 on boyles, I have Stars

Comment

lads looking for a bit of a favour cant get any money onto my stars account until next week so was wonderin if anyone would be able to ship me some funds until next week? will pay back with a bit of interest... thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
                        lads looking for a bit of a favour cant get any money onto my stars account until next week so was wonderin if anyone would be able to ship me some funds until next week? will pay back with a bit of interest... thanks for any help!
                        been havin the same problem all week and couple of lads obliged, which resulted in me busting the small funds out haha. I'm sure theyll do same for ya. Ill vouch for you if anyone is wondering as ive staked you a couple of times and funds were shipped back immediately.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          been havin the same problem all week and couple of lads obliged, which resulted in me busting the small funds out haha. I'm sure theyll do same for ya. Ill vouch for you if anyone is wondering as ive staked you a couple of times and funds were shipped back immediately.
                          cheers eamon.

Comment

a quick post in the bbv might sort it out quicker for ya, good few who may be willng to help out may never look in here
                            airport, lol

Comment

Looking for €100 on boyles or ppp have stars.
                              Will ship first.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                Looking for €100 on boyles or ppp have stars.
                                Will ship first.
                                PM sent can sort but after ten tonight

Comment

Anyone do 150 euro on boyles, i have Stars

Comment

Looking for €20 - €30 on stars i have paddys or boylers

Comment

looking for $100 on stars, i have paddys and will ship first.

edit: sorted thanks.
                                      Last edited by Guest; 19-03-12, 15:54.

Comment

looking for $100 on stars & €100 on Irisheyes.....i have Paddys and will ship first obv!

Cheers

Comment

I'm looking for $100 on stars.....i have Paddys and will ship first obv!

Cheers

Comment

Also looking for some € on boyles....i have paddys...

Cheers

Comment

Looking for $20-$40 on paddy for the ipb game, can do the same on stars.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

pm sent
                                                  Sent and Received cheers ferg.

Comment

need pp

have stars,party, irishyes or boyles

need €275 for the 25/03

Comment

Need €55 on boyles, i have stars...

Comment

Originally posted by alanmc101 View Post
                                                        Stay away from the Masters sat

Comment

Originally posted by alanmc101 View Post
                                                          PM Sent.

Comment

received boyles cheers!

Comment

Need €55 on Boyles, i have Paddys......

Thanks

Comment

Need €55 on Boyles, i have Paddys......

Thanks
                                                                PM Sent.

Comment

looking for some stars i have paddys... any help appreciated!

Comment

Looking for $22 on PPP to cover last 3 IPB games (God knows why!)

Have Stars or Boyles.

Edit - heading out for a while, if anyone can do it its cmcpug on PPP (abc@xyz.com) & I'll ship back as soon as home.
                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 25-03-12, 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      Looking for $22 on PPP to cover last 3 IPB games (God knows why!)

Have Stars or Boyles.

Edit - heading out for a while, if anyone can do it its cmcpug on PPP (abc@xyz.com) & I'll ship back as soon as home.
                                                                      I can sort this Ciaran, pm sent
                                                                      Last edited by ferg; 25-03-12, 13:20. Reason: Shipped

Comment

I can sort this Ciaran, pm sent
                                                                        Cheers Ferg, u want Stars or Boyles?

Comment

Stars please

Comment

Stars please
                                                                            Sent.

Comment

Looking for €100 Neteller can ship instant from Moneybookers. € preferred.

Comment

Looking for €30 on stars, have paddys or boylepoker and will ship first

Comment

Need 20E on Boyles please, have Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                    Need 20E on Boyles please, have Stars.
                                                                                    PM me your details.

Comment

Looking for $100 on stars for $100 on pp plz.

Comment

Originally posted by theshortstack View Post
                                                                                        Looking for $100 on stars for $100 on pp plz.
                                                                                        i can do 50 if you want

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          i can do 50 if you want
                                                                                          sorted cheers ferg

Comment

hey just a quick question if you dont mind, does anyone know a poster on here that goes by the name 'ruzzer'?

last week i asked on the transfers thread for some stars for my ppp and he sent me a pm sayin he could do it but it would be after 8pm, i said that was grand and sent him the $150 on ppp and he hasnt been online since, this was last saturday...

just wondering if you know him? i went through his previous posts and he seems a pretty reliable poster and has done transfers and stakes before so its a bit weird? mayb you know him and something has happened or he cant get online.. thanks for any help!

Comment

hey just a quick question if you dont mind, does anyone know a poster on here that goes by the name 'ruzzer'?

last week i asked on the transfers thread for some stars for my ppp and he sent me a pm sayin he could do it but it would be after 8pm, i said that was grand and sent him the $150 on ppp and he hasnt been online since, this was last saturday...

just wondering if you know him? i went through his previous posts and he seems a pretty reliable poster and has done transfers and stakes before so its a bit weird? mayb you know him and something has happened or he cant get online.. thanks for any help!
                                                                                              Just bored so did a quick search & looks like he hasn't played on stars since the 14th of feb anyway & I'd agree with you in the above with the amount of some high figure $ transfers under his belt I would just think he has been busy or something & not noticed

doesn't feel like you've been done over anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                Just bored so did a quick search & looks like he hasn't played on stars since the 14th of feb anyway & I'd agree with you in the above with the amount of some high figure $ transfers under his belt I would just think he has been busy or something & not noticed

doesn't feel like you've been done over anyway
                                                                                                yeah i thought the same myself that he just forgot and hasnt been on but its been near a week now and still no sign of him... im sure its pretty genuine and i dnt think hes done a runner with $150 lol

Comment

yeah i thought the same myself that he just forgot and hasnt been on but its been near a week now and still no sign of him... im sure its pretty genuine and i dnt think hes done a runner with $150 lol
                                                                                                  A million things could have happened I guess, on hols etc but as he hasnt played in 2 weeks on stars I'd say his just not been online. Suppose all ye can do is wait even though its anoying

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                    A million things could have happened I guess, on hols etc but as he hasnt played in 2 weeks on stars I'd say his just not been online. Suppose all ye can do is wait even though its anoying
                                                                                                    yeh anything could have happened hopefuly he turns up soon, pretty annoying as im in the mood to grind some tourneys on stars.. thanks for the help.

Comment

Anybody have around 60 stars.fr for my stars.com? I can send first as I'm not too well known on here.

Thanks

Comment

Looking for €25 on boyles, have stars

Comment

Looking for E20 on Paddypower for E20 on boyles.

Comment

Looking for €330 on paddy power for same on stars, needs to be before 7 if anyone can help send me a pm

Comment

edit:nvm

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                              Looking for €330 on paddy power for same on stars, needs to be before 7 if anyone can help send me a pm
                                                                                                              You might want to make that €331 or something, I've seen people posting that the conversion rate takes money off you so you could end up short of the buy in.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Caf; 04-04-12, 19:12.

Comment

If anyone in the burlo can do up to 1k cash for stars either pm me or find me.

Thanks, Gerard

Comment

One last day off from everyone as I am still in pain so can anyone send me 39 dollars on Stars for my 30 euro on Paddy Power? Please and thanks.

Comment

irish eyes

looking for E20 on irish eyes have monies on pp if anyone could help?

Comment

Looking for a few quid on Betfair for Boyles €50 if possible for a few Grand National Bets
                                                                                                                      Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by UbetUwin View Post
                                                                                                                        Looking for a few quid on Betfair for Boyles €50 if possible for a few Grand National Bets
                                                                                                                        I 'm not 100% sure but I don't think Betfair poker or the exchange facilitate player transfers.
                                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Looking for $30 on Stars, nothing in my VISA, can deposit anywhere that accept Laser.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X