still looking for 150$ on stars
            “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Originally posted by kidpoker88 View Post
              still looking for 150$ on stars
              bump

Comment

Can anyone do €280 Stars for my Boyles? Head's wrecked. Got €110 through one Neteller, can't verify my Moneybookers acc and for some reason Stars isn't accepting my credit card. Never happened before.

Comment

Am looking for €33 on Boyles for Western Open Sat this eve, I have Irisheyes, if anyone can sort me much appreciated!

Cheers

Comment

still looking for 150 on stars for pp

Comment

do you need to deposit to transfer on boyle? ive never deposited there
                      "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Originally posted by PortOfTheYokes View Post
                        do you need to deposit to transfer on boyle? ive never deposited there
                        Yeah and needs to be set up with proof pf address and id
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                          Am looking for €33 on Boyles for Western Open Sat this eve, I have Irisheyes, if anyone can sort me much appreciated!

Cheers
                          Drop me a pm if u still need this ferg

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                            Drop me a pm if u still need this ferg
                            N1, pm sent Donk Magnet

Cheers

Comment

Selling dollars on stars

Hi Guys,

Im Selling 215 dollars on stars for 150 euro cash or in to my AIB account. As I am new I will of course send first.

CHeers

Comment

Quick question.
                                Is this $215 in dollars. Or in T$.
                                I'd assume the former, but just asking because $215 is a Sunday million buy-in

Comment

Normal dollars :-)

The reason why it is 215 is that I haven't gotten my limit lifted yet. When it is lifted I am gonna sell around 20k if anyone is interested in bigger loads.

Comment

Why don't you just withdraw the money to your account. Would be a lot easier than selling 20k on here or 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      Why don't you just withdraw the money to your account. Would be a lot easier than selling 20k on here or 2+2
                                      Maybe taxes cos hes Danish?

Comment

My account is with my danish address, and it doesn't fit great with the danish tax regulations :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DanishDynamite View Post
                                          My account is with my danish address, and it doesn't fit great with the danish tax regulations :-)
                                          Ah ok. You know you can change your account address. I changed mine when I moved to australia, as I want local promos and stuff. Might be an option.

If I can find a way to transfer to AIB without a transfer fee I'll take the $215, leave it with me, but if you find somebody else work away.

Comment

Can anyone do $27 on Stars for my 20 european dollars on Boyles? please and thanks.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                              Can anyone do $27 on Stars for my 20 european dollars on Boyles? please and thanks.
                                              can do, give me your stars name and i'll pm you my boyels details.

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by theshortstack View Post
                                                can do, give me your stars name and i'll pm you my boyels details.
                                                Cheers my man! stars sn is Diamondgeeza. Remember to send me your Boyles email aswell!

Cheers,

Danny.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  Cheers my man! stars sn is Diamondgeeza. Remember to send me your Boyles email aswell!

Cheers,

Danny.
                                                  Funds sent and Received, cheers.
                                                  Last edited by theshortstack; 28-02-12, 21:28.

Comment

Can anyone give me $42 on PaddyPower for €33 on Boyles?

Cheers

Comment

Anyone willing to ship me few dollars on stars until my moneybookers is sorted assuming tomorrow and ill ship back? if this is against rules mods im sorry just delete
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

How much do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          Anyone willing to ship me few dollars on stars until my moneybookers is sorted assuming tomorrow and ill ship back? if this is against rules mods im sorry just delete
                                                          I could ship you 20 euros if thats any good

Comment

Originally posted by _dof_ View Post
                                                            I could ship you 20 euros if thats any good
                                                            that would be great man sn=eamonhonda thanks for helpin
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Have you got enough in that or do you need more?

Comment

no prob, just sent it there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post
                                                                  Have you got enough in that or do you need more?
                                                                  thatll do me till i get sorted thanks anyway
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Can someone give me stars for irish eyes or 888 please 40 euro
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Can someone give me stars for irish eyes or 888 please 40 euro
                                                                      I've a busto 888 account that i setup to the get the free $8 and didn't even know they have player transfer. See if you can transfer the money to Flushdraw888 and i'll ship back on stars if it works

Comment

Can anyone give me $42 on PaddyPower for €33 on Boyles?

Cheers
                                                                        bumpage....

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          I've a busto 888 account that i setup to the get the free $8 and didn't even know they have player transfer. See if you can transfer the money to Flushdraw888 and i'll ship back on stars if it works
                                                                          52 dollars roughly 40 euro transferred there im eamonhonda on stars thanks for help
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

still looking for 150$ on stars for paddys if any one can do this pm me please

Comment

Can anyone give me $$ on PaddyPower for my €€ on Boyles or Irish Eyes?

Any amount would be appreciated (for the IPB IO League starting this eve)

Cheers in advance!

ferg

Comment

Can anyone give me $$ on PaddyPower for my €€ on Boyles or Irish Eyes?

Any amount would be appreciated (for the IPB IO League starting this eve)

Cheers in advance!

ferg
                                                                                Anyone?

Comment

Need $4 on PPP before the IPB IO game at 9. Waiting for loots to hit my moneybookers and thought it would have been in by now.

Can ship on Stars or later/tomorrow when I get funds onto PPP.

Comment

Anyone?
                                                                                    can sort you out for $20 if that helps

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                    Need $4 on PPP before the IPB IO game at 9. Waiting for loots to hit my moneybookers and thought it would have been in by now.

Can ship on Stars or later/tomorrow when I get funds onto PPP.
                                                                                    i'll ship that now
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post

i'll ship that now
                                                                                      Cheers man, got it there, where you want it back?

tyty.

Comment

paddys tomorrow is fine
                                                                                        48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post

Cheers loopz... zackalex is the sn

boyles ok for u? If so, whats ur sn? and i think i nedd ur email too

Comment

bump

Comment

Want $20 on stars, have PPP in $ & boyles in € anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                Want $20 on stars, have PPP in $ & boyles in € anyone?
                                                                                                Nevermind stars now takes lazer,

Comment

Anyone able to take my 20 euro on Boyles for some Stars looties? Feel like mashing some buttons in 4 max. Holla yo.

Comment

can anyone ship me 3 dollars until Tuesday on Stars, have withdrawn all my money online and want to play a tourney tonight and need 3 dollars more... Appreciate it if you can

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                      can anyone ship me 3 dollars until Tuesday on Stars, have withdrawn all my money online and want to play a tourney tonight and need 3 dollars more... Appreciate it if you can
                                                                                                      Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                        Sent
                                                                                                        Thanks Ciaran.

Comment

Can anybody ship $10 on pp for stars so as I can play in the league later thanks a million.

Comment

Anyone have E100 on Boyles, i have Stars

Comment

Can anyone do me $$ for PaddyPower, I have Stars $

Cheers

Comment

Can anyone do me $$ for PaddyPower, I have Stars $

Cheers
                                                                                                                How much u want Ferg?

Comment

Originally posted by kidpoker88 View Post
                                                                                                                  still looking for 150$ on stars for paddys if any one can do this pm me please
                                                                                                                  D'ya get sorted for this kidpoker88?

Comment

$100 Ciaran? If you can, sn zackalex on pp......

Il send $100 to U_______er when i get home?

Niceone

Comment

D'ya get sorted for this kidpoker88?
                                                                                                                      no not yet, bot only looking for 130 now can u do this ?

Comment

$100 Ciaran? If you can, sn zackalex on pp......

Il send $100 to U_______er when i get home?

Niceone
                                                                                                                        No probs, will have to activate player transfer 1st - I'll pm you when done (assuming it doesnt take days )

Comment

Niceone, it shouldnt take too long iirc....

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X