Ladbrokes HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladbrokes HH

How do i save my HH to a folder on my pc? When i go to tab menu/my account/hand history/configuration, it is not giving me an option to store it localy on my pc. I cant seem to see the HH stored any where on my pc.

Try....

My Computer > Local Disk (C) > Microgaming > Poker > Ladbrokes > Global

Your hand-history should be saved there !

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
      Try....

My Computer > Local Disk (C) > Microgaming > Poker > Ladbrokes > Global

Your hand-history should be saved there !
      Found it, cheers, will check it later to see if HM imports

Comment

HM is not importing any HH from the above folder, anyone?

Comment

Did you turn off UAC and click ` Auto Import Folders and Sub-Folders` ?

Here`s the link to the HM forum, follow this and you should be ok

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Ladbrokes,+etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
            Did you turn off UAC and click ` Auto Import Folders and Sub-Folders` ?

Here`s the link to the HM forum, follow this and you should be ok

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Ladbrokes,+etc)
            I have all that done, not to worry, i dont plan on playing to much on here, i just wanted the HM for tonights Killarney sat, thanks anyway

Comment

You prob have to select the table using the HEM table finder

Comment

I have this problem with Iris Eyes. No matter what i try and what steps i follow, it just won't import the hands into HEM. Table Finder rarely works for me aswel

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  I have this problem with Iris Eyes. No matter what i try and what steps i follow, it just won't import the hands into HEM. Table Finder rarely works for me aswel
                  Came across this problem as well this morning. I can import Stars and any of the Ipoker HH's but for some reason I can't get to import Ladbrokes history to HM2.

Raiser

Twitter @theroyalraiser

Comment

Originally posted by royalraiser85 View Post
                    Came across this problem as well this morning. I can import Stars and any of the Ipoker HH's but for some reason I can't get to import Ladbrokes history to HM2.

Raiser
                    I managed to get it sorted but i'm using HEM and haven't stepped up to HEM2 yet because i don't see the need at the moment.

If it helps, i'm using this folder to import from Microgaming

C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP

Comment

Cheers Flushdraw,

I'll try again and let you know how I get on!

Raiser

Twitter @theroyalraiser

Comment

Did anybody get this working on Ladbrokes?

I've tried all if the above but my hand history doesn't seem to be saving anywhere and also table scanner doesn't pick up the Ladbrokes table.

I can't see anywhere in the Ladbrokes client where it gives the path where your hand history saves to.

I rang Ladbrokes and they said that their hand histories don't save automatically to laptop/pc and that they have to be exported manually. This surely can't be right can it?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm using HM2 btw.

Thanks.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Not me Mike, gave up on ladbrokes for HM2 .... mostly play on Stars .... It would be nice to get it sorted but it just wrecked my head in the end .... Raiser.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Twitter @theroyalraiser

Comment

Originally posted by royalraiser85 View Post
                            Not me Mike, gave up on ladbrokes for HM2 .... mostly play on Stars .... It would be nice to get it sorted but it just wrecked my head in the end .... Raiser.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                            Thanks anyway man. Anybody else?
                            https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Originally posted by mickyw78 View Post
                              Did anybody get this working on Ladbrokes?

I've tried all if the above but my hand history doesn't seem to be saving anywhere and also table scanner doesn't pick up the Ladbrokes table.

I can't see anywhere in the Ladbrokes client where it gives the path where your hand history saves to.

I rang Ladbrokes and they said that their hand histories don't save automatically to laptop/pc and that they have to be exported manually. This surely can't be right can it?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm using HM2 btw.

Thanks.
                              I'm using HEM1 and it works fine for me.

In the Ladbrokes Client, go to Menu > My Account > Hand History > Config, and i have the icon clicked to 'Store Hand History for the last 30 days'

In HEM, i'm importing the folder C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP\

I also have Betsafe and StanJames importing from the same folder above (aside from substituting Laddies with their names)

Try this instead of looking for a hand history folder inside the main folder.

Comment

Working...
                              X