Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK returning to his trollish self the past couple of weeks after a lengthy absence.

Comment

Not sure if the lads have posted it already as i havent been keeping track of the thread but a second post wont do any harm regardless.

If you like the facebook page and share the picture we have up you are in with a chance of winning 2 copper gold cards.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
        BK returning to his trollish self the past couple of weeks after a lengthy absence.
        gtfo do you follow cycling? every month there is someone new banned for blood doping.The sport is riddled

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          gtfo do you follow cycling? every month there is someone new banned for blood doping.The sport is riddled
          Bubbleking isn't actually trolling for once. The sport is absolutely full with cheats
          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Planning ahead...

??

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
              ??
              I don't get it either

Comment

heh.

Swedish judge had Nevin losing by one, Russian by 3, 2 judges gave it to Nevin by 5 or 6. Dominican rep. Judge scored it 32-5

lol boxing judges.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

London 2102.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                    I don't get it either
                    London 2102 on the judges chair.

Comment

I don't get it either
                      Look at the ladder

Comment

France pick up another gold. Lucie Décosse wins the -70kg Judo after Silver in Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          London 2102.

Opr
                          Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          London 2102 on the judges chair.
                          Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                          Look at the ladder
                          Noticed the London thing on ladder but didn't notice the mix-up. duhhhhh

Comment

eyes.nasa.gov

install the plug in sit back and enjoy
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                              ??
                              I don't get it either
                              I thought he was throwing in the white towel

Comment

I thought he had the tv paused so he could watch it later

Comment

Good games so far but bring on the athletics already.

Comment

Watching Mr.Bean > Watching Olympics

Comment

Very interesting read about drugs in sports from the lad who supplied Maron Jones. Seems everyone is at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                        Very interesting read about drugs in sports from the lad who supplied Maron Jones. Seems everyone is at it.

http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=6611
                                        I want to have the Ultra Olympics where everything is allowed. Robot arms in Judo drugs in all races and a travelator gladiator style run off for first and second in every sport.

Only gold medals would be awarded as if you are cheating and come second you are clearly a complete looser.

Comment

Anyone know how much it costs to change the name on Aer Lingus tickets?

Comment

Would appreciate feedback on this hand, especially from regular live cash game players.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                              Anyone know how much it costs to change the name on Aer Lingus tickets?
                                              i have 60 quid in my head for some reason. If its not on website i can check for ya later ill be in work
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                I want to have the Ultra Olympics where everything is allowed. Robot arms in Judo drugs in all races and a travelator gladiator style run off for first and second in every sport.

Only gold medals would be awarded as if you are cheating and come second you are clearly a complete looser.
                                                Irish comedian: Tommy Tiernan talks about the drugs at Olympic gamesIf you enjoyed it there's a button on the right where you can copy the URL and share with...

Opr

Comment

M

Comment

S

Comment

N
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

N

Comment

N
                                                          You are not in the Wolfpack.

Comment

I made this for you MSN -

MSN is she near or far
                                                            Wolfpack really miss her
                                                            so we changed our avatars

Comment

MSN is she near or far
                                                              Wolfpack really miss her

Comment

MSN is she near or far
                                                                Wolfpack really miss her

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  You are not in the Wolfpack.
                                                                  FTW

Comment

For the Win or

Fuck The Wolfpack

You Decide.

Comment

Flab the waddle?
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

FTW
                                                                        For the Win or

Fuck The Wolfpack

You Decide.
                                                                        We will answer your ten questions a day with fake info if you're not careful.

Awoooo.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                          Doing my bit for the sheep community of IPB: Insheeption
                                                                          Get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            few performance enhancers = soiled an entire sport
                                                                            Kiddie Fiddler Hider = Still A Hero of the Game.

What goes on in your head man!?
                                                                            Who?

Comment

Why you should not drive small cars

NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Is anyone elses Facebook gone crazy with adverts - Like in the middle of the news feed and peoples pages and not just just on the right anymore?

I googled it and I didn't see anything to suggest that facebook were changing their advertising policies.

Just did a full scan to be sure with Microsoft security essentials just to be sure as these just look dodge to me

Comment

Finally got around to putting this up on adverts, bumping once again incase anybody might be interested.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Yo folks, about time I get around to selling my other Macbook so if you or anybody you know is interested please drop me a PM.

13" Macbook Pro early 2011 model so about 1 year old, running Snow Leopard with a 2.3ghz Core i5 I have upgraded the ram to 8gb and also put in a 120gb SSD it runs super quick, here is a link to all the other breakdowns if you want to get really technical on it. On Mac2Sell it comes in around €1,200 but obviously will do a deal with somebody I know. Have sold some of my stuff on here my iPod to Ghostface/Bose headphones to Dimoxonil/camera to Rufio/old old Macbook to Hailo. Still have the receipt and boxes plus other bits and bobs, it's in immaculate condition. Will do a clean install so when it's handed over it's up and ready for you to go.

It does have a Legoman decal on it, if you want it left on no probs if not I can remove it and you could add your own.

Would like to see it go to a good home if possible before I end up putting it on adverts and been offered €12.50 and some magic beans by a lowballer
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone on here Nismo0 on Stars?

Learn how to play satelite bubbles if you are.

Comment

You’ll find stories on BBC Future on almost every topic that matters: psychology, food, climate change, health, social trends, technology and more.

Would you invest in a fund that trades on superstition? David Wolman has, and in the process he discovers unsettling truths about how we treat and handle money.

Sounds good.

Comment

a bit NWS.

very not mind safe.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Anyone on here Nismo0 on Stars?

Learn how to play satelite bubbles if you are.
                                                                                          there is a Nismo9 on here. Surely you mean never learn how to play them

Comment

Like Nevins chances against the Mexican in the quarters, seems a pretty straight forward walk in body puncher Nevins movement could well be the difference.

Comment

Oooooh, guy just dislocated his elbow at the weightlifting. Nasty.

Comment

Seriously? More swimming?
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

We will answer your ten questions a day with fake info if you're not careful.

Awoooo.
                                                                                                  Oooh burn. FTW.

Comment

Picture of Milky Way as seen from Mars!

SPOILER

Getting my coat now ty
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                      there is a Nismo9 on here. Surely you mean never learn how to play them
                                                                                                      Giving protection to a 1.5bbs stack who's in the BB?

Didn't matter in the end but, I mean, jeez.

There was a couple who clearly wanted to win the tourney outright

Comment

Epic stuff in the weightlifting.

Comment

Nice apartment if you have a cool $100 million hanging around

This three-floor, 11,000-square-foot penthouse is perched on Manhattan’s skyline and atop New York’s CitySpire. The trophy penthouse comes with stunning views of the Big Apple and a $100 million price tag, making it “the most expensive apartment in the country,” according to The New York Daily News. The home’s exclusive listing is held by Raphael De Niro, the son of actor Robert De Niro.
                                                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Slow day on t'internet today.

Comment

That is lifting.

Fucking hell. @ 77Kgs

Snatch 175, c+j 204
                                                                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 01-08-12, 19:17. Reason: 5 kg more on snatch

Comment

Slow day on t'internet today.
                                                                                                                Best day of the Olympics thus far though.
                                                                                                                Feel tired watching it.

Record just broken in weightlifting, great stuff.

Comment

That is lifting.

Fucking hell. @ 77Kgs

Snatch 170, c+j 204
                                                                                                                  He was squatting for the 204 lift. I don't know how he got it up.

Comment

jesus, how did he get out of the hole there? That was intense.

Each replay makes it look harder.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                      yeah, effectively cleaned into an overhead squat, sat in the hole for 1.5s and then got out of it.

What a sicko.

Comment

Imagine lifting weights for years then seriously training for 4 years to go to the Olympics.

Give it your all then come 4th.

Wasted years lifting heavy stuff for next to nothing.

Must be even worse in shotput. Couldn't throw a rock further than 3 other cunts. FML.

Comment

That is lifting.

Fucking hell. @ 77Kgs

Snatch 175, c+j 204
                                                                                                                          Best day of the Olympics thus far though.
                                                                                                                          Feel tired watching it.

Record just broken in weightlifting, great stuff.
                                                                                                                          jesus, how did he get out of the hole there? That was intense.

Each replay makes it look harder.
                                                                                                                          yeah, effectively cleaned into an overhead squat, sat in the hole for 1.5s and then got out of it.

What a sicko.
                                                                                                                          Sounds like Olympic hero of the day contender. Details please

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X