This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    Did you see the games room? From the outside it looks nice. Shame it is a disappointment inside.
    They managed to not ruin the garden, so that's good.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Some amount of bowelbags on this. Is that the host chap the IPB hates, some tool

Comment

Year 3000 is the nut song.
        How does she know he's innocent? He could be a rapist for all she knows.

Comment

Jesus Christ what is he doing

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            yeah think I posted some before and after pics!

SPOILER

SPOILER
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This dude must have a prop bet.

Funny if he ends up with this munter.
              Profit before people.

Comment

What is he modelling for, drink aware ads?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  Some amount of bowelbags on this. Is that the host chap the IPB hates, some tool
                  Last guy has to be a level!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    This dude must have a prob bet.

Funny if he ends up with this munster.
                    FYP

Comment

Every member of the site should apply for the show.
                      This post will self destruct shortly.

Complete reverso on Foley.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                        Every member of the site should apply for the show.
                        This post will self destruct shortly.

Complete reverso on Foley.
                        And we can have SatNav go on to pick one of you? oh wait. She married. Are there any single girls out there on IPB?

Comment

where did they get that fucking presenter out of , he is chronic!!! Gay byrne would be better than him.

What was that last chap wearing, how can a man go on a show like that and not be smartly dressed, trainers ffs

Easily known he ended up with morticia!!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Last guy has to be a level!
                            Did he get left with the new munter bird? was too busy chopping mushrooms to notice

Comment

And we can have SatNav go on to pick one of you? oh wait. She married. Are there any single girls out there on IPB?
                              I dont mind , Ill still do it
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Can't wait for tallafornia!

May have to request a IPB name change to "The Cormanator" if he continues to deliver.
                                Last edited by The Situation; 17-02-12, 21:52.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Mantaining my 100% record of saying which one the lad will go for when down to two. So obv he would go for the tatooed character who looked deliciously filthy. Proper order too.

On that note, I never get what women seem to find as "good looking" like wtf the lad who got all the lights on looked like a goofy bastardo, and was wearing clothes that a 15 year old would sport with pride. I dunno I think there is far less room for subjectiveness when it comes to men judging a womans looks. Women seem to be able to justify goodlookingness on various whims.

Concludes incoherent rant.

Comment

Gona go get drunk and if I make it home will abuse you all later.

Comment

Her eyebrows are gash so she's in trouble.

Comment

May have to request a IPB name change to "The Cormanator" if he continues to deliver.
                                        Cancelled my gym membership in Citywest with the blonde chap on the desk during the week. Nice chap

Comment

Some amount of geebags, show should be called Dodge the bullets.

Comment

Lol blaaa eating tard.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Did he get left with the new munter bird? was too busy chopping mushrooms to notice
                                              He sure did!

Comment

new quiz show on channel 4 starting now The Bank Job!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Awkward gay fella gets roped into the show next week

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                    Mantaining my 100% record of saying which one the lad will go for when down to two. So obv he would go for the tatooed character who looked deliciously filthy. Proper order too.

On that note, I never get what women seem to find as "good looking" like wtf the lad who got all the lights on looked like a goofy bastardo, and was wearing clothes that a 15 year old would sport with pride. I dunno I think there is far less room for subjectiveness when it comes to men judging a womans looks. Women seem to be able to justify goodlookingness on various whims.

Concludes incoherent rant.
                                                    Something like this...

Oh and this
                                                    SPOILER

Comment

The best thing about him is when he is out in 'tha club' he does this weird shuffling from side to side which is supposed to be dancing I think

Comment

Watch this...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Following on from the Bill Burr clip posted about the rescue dogs i have been watchin his stuff on the tube, he is pretty good, this is his response to that vid...

Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast rant about the Kid who slaps his mother on Dr. Phil. From the September 20th 2010 podcast.Thanks for all the comments ever...

This too shall pass.

Comment

The Irish take me out really annoys me, a snake wouldn't bite half the girls on it. The Nordie one if far better.
                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

this for me mmmmm

SPOILER

SPOILER

Oh and this

SPOILER
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Very surprising that they have gone to Tescos in the Square to do the shopping when there are 2 Dunnes Stores in Citywest and Saggart beside them

Comment

The best thing about him is when he is out in 'tha club' he does this weird shuffling from side to side which is supposed to be dancing I think
                                                                I mean he's a complete gobshite, but is a great character for this show.

Nikita would test my stance of not hitting woman!
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

this for me mmmmm

SPOILER

SPOILER

Oh and this

SPOILER
                                                                  With the first one you are sure showing your age Michelle. At least Smith-Jarrod is young AND totally hot!

Comment

That guy is a younger buffer Simon Cowell.

Comment

The fucking mouth on that fucking one on fucking Talifornia. Such a fucking turn on

Comment

With the first one you are sure showing your age Michelle. At least Smith-Jarrod is young AND totally hot!
                                                                        no interest in young fellas, need a good man with plenty of experience
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Beverly Hills pad for sale. Owned by Ms christina aguilera

http://513doheny.com/photo-gallery/
                                                                          Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                          Nice space. Whoever decorated it should be shot.
                                                                          Did you see the games room? From the outside it looks nice. Shame it is a disappointment inside.
                                                                          Just watch some old episodes of The Osbournes and you can see what its like as its their old home.

Have never seen it turned it on for 30 seconds and then switched it straight off, next time you bump into hatedajacks ask him about your man.

You will not that show is horrid, had the latest one on while I was having a bite to ear, my god what a bunch of morons! Warnings at the start of the show for cursing and nudity lols to your woman walking around in her underwear you really gotta censor that TV3

I would lose all the respect that I have for you which you have built up on IPB, if you changed your name to that chump.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BK might even hit her

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Just watch some old episodes of The Osbournes and you can see what its like as its their old home.

Was it better or worse when they had it?

Comment

no interest in young fellas, need a good man with plenty of experience
                                                                                Maybe when I get to your age I will think like that As you know I like younger men!

Edited to add. Jason Lewis is actually a year older than me!

Comment

Maybe when I get to your age I will think like that As you know I like younger men!

Edited to add. Jason Lewis is actually a year older than me!
                                                                                  cheeky biatch you are only a couple of steps behind me!!!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

You will not that show is horrid, had the latest one on while I was having a bite to ear, my god what a bunch of morons! Warnings at the start of the show for cursing and nudity lols to your woman walking around in her underwear you really gotta censor that TV3

I would lose all the respect that I have for you which you have built up on IPB, if you changed your name to that chump.
                                                                                    Strong words! I'll give him to the end of the series to prove himself worthy but he owns the show imo.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone in Galway tomorrow for drinkies, myself and my friend (newly single) (non poker head) are heading up at 4 ish!!!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone in Galway tomorrow for drinkies, myself and my friend (newly single) (non poker head) are heading up at 4 ish!!!
                                                                                        Pics?

Comment

Is she aged like yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            I have Vodafone broadband. Got a call a couple of months ago from a sales guy offering me an upgrade to 6meg FOC if I signed up to a new 12 month contract.

I agreed, he said it will take effect immediately. I never really checked it. I did a speed test a little while ago because a YouTube vid was taking an age and it came back at 1.3 (did one since and it's 2.3). I called support to complain and he says the max speed of my area is 3meg so 2.3 is acceptable.

He told me my area won't be upgraded to 6meg for another six months.

Am I correct in thinking they broke the contract?

Am I within my rights to switch to UPC?
                                                                                            send me a PM
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

GTFO!! These have nothing on the muppets on Jersey Shore. Also you were watching the Osbpurnes.... double get out

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                Pics?
                                                                                                She is a very private person so I certainly wont be posting pics of her here!

Is she aged like yourself?

She is 35!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Had to take young lad and 2 nephews to Ghost Rider 3d this evening, sigh......... ill never get those hours back.

Comment

She is 35!
                                                                                                    So no

Comment

She is a very private person so I certainly wont be posting pics of her here!

She is 35!
                                                                                                      So she will love you telling everyone she is newly single and looking for action

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        is that the girl you were telling me about? will I iron a shirt?
                                                                                                        no different one altogether!

So she will love you telling everyone she is newly single and looking for action
                                                                                                        I did not say she was looking for action, anyway she is a lesbian so no good to any of ye
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

If my mate asked me to shave his back I'd stab him in the face

Comment

I did not say she was looking for action, anyway she is a lesbian so no good to any of ye
                                                                                                            False advertising then, ban imo

Comment

only joking she is not a lezzer lol
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

only joking she is not a lezzer lol
                                                                                                                But you said she was looking for action aswell

Comment

But you said she was looking for action aswell
                                                                                                                  I did not ya fecker!!!

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  sure il see ya tomorrow so!
                                                                                                                  She drinks gin and tonic , ill drink anything see ya at the bar
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

roughly translates as she is looking to get her bit

someone needs to dive on that breaking ball

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      roughly translates as she is looking to get her bit
                                                                                                                      Exactly but Sat Nav is backtracking now

Comment

She is cretin!

Was it better or worse when they had it?
                                                                                                                        Probably the same.

Strong words! I'll give him to the end of the series to prove himself worthy but he owns the show imo.
                                                                                                                        I didn't write them lightly.

GTFO!! These have nothing on the muppets on Jersey Shore. Also you were watching the Osbpurnes.... double get out
                                                                                                                        Tallafornia is lolbad the remakes of American shows on MTV/TV3 are ridic, losing the love for Jersey Shore it pains me to say, watched some Osbournes back in the day.

Ban the Hurricane would be hilarious
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I used to love dealing this game when I worked in Holland/ Germany ..........so slow, but everyone loved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=0wbZIZz9vnU#!
                                                                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X