This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
    Been to 2 cowboys eagles games in the new stadium. It is over priced,over crowded, full of high fiving retards, parking is a nightmare and id go again tomorrow if I could. Great experience but pales in comparison to college games. They are so much better
    confirmed. college games are the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Yeah whatever you's want to do, maybe start a thread in the main forum for those folks playing that don't read in here, and draw up a few rules etc.

If you's want I will hold the loot.
      hmm, just thinking, could get messy with this re entry thingy, so only 1st entry counts for last longer.

is it unfair if you buy into last longer a 2nd time for ur 2nd entry???

Comment

nfl fans / rap fans, you need to be onto this guy, Nick Javas

He goes through the weekends games every monday in rhyme format,
        really novel way of doing a round up & getting his name out there.

fwiw, i know nothing about nfl but find it very entertaining.

Follow this link to download your copy of "VICTORY"!!! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/victory-feat.-fingazz-produced/id464788425?i=464788438NFL Rhyme Reel:...

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
          hmm, just thinking, could get messy with this re entry thingy, so only 1st entry counts for last longer.

is it unfair if you buy into last longer a 2nd time for ur 2nd entry???
          As I say start the thread and thrash it out in there would be my idea.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook, wow looks pretty cool

Ghostface or any of the other lads you been to any/many NFL games, good craic?

Heading to New york in Oct and the only game on is Buffalo at the Giants.98 dollars ticket.Seems pretty pricey but will think I will regret not taking in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
              Heading to New york in Oct and the only game on is Buffalo at the Giants.98 dollars ticket.Seems pretty pricey but will think I will regret not taking in a game.
              Or could do Miami at the Jets on the Monday.Which do the NFl guys recommend?

Comment

Lindsay Lohan.

Comment

Miami v Jets will be good because its a divisional game - although Miami have had a ropey start so will need to improve

Dont really see the appeal to Giants v Bills. they are geographically close though so prob have some rivalry going on.

Comment

As I say start the thread and thrash it out in there would be my idea.
                    ok thread for interest in Last longer at euro 6max here

also how do i make a link outta just the word 'here' above
                    Last edited by KevIRL; 19-09-11, 20:57.

Comment

like that...Click edit post and you should see it

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                        ok thread for interest in Last longer at euro 6max here

also how do i make a link outta just the word 'here' above
                        Highlight the text and click this button and Bob's your uncle, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          He was meant to be doing a weight loss prop bet but I don't know if it ever went ahead. I haven't seen him post in a while alright.
                          Did he actually do that weird % thing for the Ipo in the end does anyone have a clue? That was madness ! Gas man is Donkathon to be fair anyone remember him thanking all the posts starting from page 1 in the old bbv thread?
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                            Lindsay Lohan.
                            ?

Comment

hmmm liv boree at my table in wcoop turbi, must tell her keane was asking for her

Comment

Or could do Miami at the Jets on the Monday.Which do the NFl guys recommend?
                                Bills have started with 2 wins tho havent they?? may be a better game if they are still going well.

@ Midnitecowby, just ask her Barrys or Lyons and she'll know whats what!

Anyone know the structure for the supersat for 6 max on wed? Not getting a response in the thread

Comment

?
                                  Mean Girls on Rte2. Quality film, jingle bell rocks

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                    Bills have started with 2 wins tho havent they?? may be a better game if they are still going well.

@ Midnitecowby, just ask her Barrys or Lyons and she'll know whats what!

Anyone know the structure for the supersat for 6 max on wed? Not getting a response in the thread
                                    try sending michael lacey a fbook message maybe?

Comment

any of ye heading to killarney on the friday for the ladbrokes event, Im looking for a lift obv from someone that will be coming from dublin direction ?

Himself needs the car, dont really want to travel by train on my own !

God be with the days when we had a car each
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

heard a good one today on the radio

what do you call a australian holding the rugby world cup............the engraver
                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Jedward on that make up show thing on RTE atm. They have a done some job with the make up!

Opr

Comment

Any update/pics from zuroph yet? Is it not a bit bad trying to get the ride having recently found out his GF is pregnant?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                              Any update/pics from zuroph yet? Is it not a bit bad trying to get the ride having recently found out his GF is pregnant?
                                              I was going to say that yesterday. Then I remembered it was Zuutroys GF that was impregnated.

His brothers book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Parish-Far-H...6469951&sr=8-1 arrived today. Won't be reading it for a while, as I have quite the backlog.
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Leaving for colombia on friday morning, it has been some struggle to get everything sorted in such short space of time and so far all hassle but looking for rugby teams in bogota tonight brought a smile to my face i have to say.

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                  WOW

Comment

Mean Girls on Rte2. Quality film, jingle bell rocks
                                                    Ah cheers for the clarification.

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                      WOW
                                                      It must be me getting more pissed off with the show every week so. Ending was fantastic. Other elements are not good IMO

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                        I really better explain the zuu-thang to her in case she happens to stop by IPB and hear about 'my' antics!

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                          Lots of people saying they think Mike was going to shoot Jesse just before he took one himself. Makes zero sense to me.

Opr

Comment

It must be me getting more pissed off with the show every week so. Ending was fantastic. Other elements are not good IMO
                                                            I have seen some folks going on about it for a few weeks etc but not really agreeing with them but...

SPOILER
                                                            I actually really liked this weeks episode the way Walt kinda broke down was good but the cartel scene was pretty good.

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                            Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                            Lots of people saying they think Mike was going to shoot Jesse just before he took one himself. Makes zero sense to me.

Opr
                                                            Interesting.

Comment

Turn the volume up and watch your socks fly off:

Maurice Ravel BoleroCondact:Christoph Eschenbach Orchestra:Orchestre de ParisNov 5, 2007NHKhall

Maurice Ravel BoleroCondact:Christoph Eschenbach Orchestra:Orchestre de ParisNov 5, 2007NHKhall
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                Iv been to a lot of live sporting events and none even come close to the NFL its just class
                                                                Agree with this to a certain extent. Went to some FSU games and the atmosphere is just astonishing but there is nothing to compare to a team you share a genuine emotional connection with (which is why college teams get such amazing support) playing in a big game.

Obviously the atmosphere yesterday, particularly in those last 10 minutes, was just beyond anything I have ever experienced. Myself and some random auld lad were sat next to each other after the game on the steps of the Hill, place half empty, just crying softly. He was telling me how his son was in America and he wished he was here with him to see it. Fucker got me started it was so sad.

I was in a perfect line with Cluxton and the black spot on the bar. I have never gone through such a quick change of emotions. Within 5 seconds I went from terror to sheer unadulterated ecstasy to total panic screaming "BLOWTHEFUCKINGWHISTLEYOUCAVANBOLLOX!!!". You can't ever describe those moments to someone who wasn't there. You don't feel the collective intake of breath as 40,000 or so people will a ball over a bar and then explode with relief and joy. You don't feel the surge of energy roll down from behind you and filling you with something utterly unlike any other happiness I have ever experienced. You can never replace the ability to say "I was there".

Live sport: is there anything greater?
                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

usually the only thing rolling down behind you in the Canal end is piss.
                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    Agree with this to a certain extent. Went to some FSU games and the atmosphere is just astonishing but there is nothing to compare to a team you share a genuine emotional connection with (which is why college teams get such amazing support) playing in a big game.

Obviously the atmosphere yesterday, particularly in those last 10 minutes, was just beyond anything I have ever experienced. Myself and some random auld lad were sat next to each other after the game on the steps of the Hill, place half empty, just crying softly. He was telling me how his son was in America and he wished he was here with him to see it. Fucker got me started it was so sad.

I was in a perfect line with Cluxton and the black spot on the bar. I have never gone through such a quick change of emotions. Within 5 seconds I went from terror to sheer unadulterated ecstasy to total panic screaming "BLOWTHEFUCKINGWHISTLEYOUCAVANBOLLOX!!!". You can't ever describe those moments to someone who wasn't there. You don't feel the collective intake of breath as 40,000 or so people will a ball over a bar and then explode with relief and joy. You don't feel the surge of energy roll down from behind you and filling you with something utterly unlike any other happiness I have ever experienced. You can never replace the ability to say "I was there".

well said, just got the goosebumps reading that

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      Turn the volume up and watch your socks fly off:
                                                                      Some lazy fuck of a conductor.
                                                                      I haven't read all the comments, though I always assumed the main purpose of a conductor (in performance, not rehearsal) was to help keep things in tempo. The simple fact of the speed of light being way quicker than that of sound , making this possible.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                        Any random game shown on sky apparently.

Comment

The only thing that annoys me about Breaking bad is
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          His son, completely pointless
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER

Opr
                                                                            I have seen some folks going on about it for a few weeks etc but not really agreeing with them but...

SPOILER
                                                                            I actually really liked this weeks episode the way Walt kinda broke down was good but the cartel scene was pretty good.

Interesting.
                                                                            People are looking way too much into every little detail of the show IMO. The one thing I find very annoying recently

SPOILER
                                                                            is the bullshit story about tax coming back up with the former boss and she just gives him 600k!! gtfo. I think that is really pointless.

The son has become totally redundant in the storyline. The stuff with the bro in law has toatally disappeared in the last 2 weeks also like it was never there. I think this whole show is getting dragged out for the sake of it. Gus and Mike should get their own spin off show

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER

Opr
                                                                              People just being dumb imo

Comment

ugh sick slowroll there for bigmickG

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Randomly watching rerun of Late Late while waiting for the baby to sleep. There is some traveller guy who was on Big Fat Gypsy wedding and then Big Brother, and he was just sitting there talking about his life in a fun and moving way.

Wonder why it took British tv to finally introduce us to an actual real life Irish traveller, rather than RTE?
                                                                                    There have been travellers on Irish telly before you know, including on the late late.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

People are looking way too much into every little detail of the show IMO. The one thing I find very annoying recently

SPOILER
                                                                                          is the bullshit story about tax coming back up with the former boss and she just gives him 600k!! gtfo. I think that is really pointless.

The son has become totally redundant in the storyline. The stuff with the bro in law has toatally disappeared in the last 2 weeks also like it was never there. I think this whole show is getting dragged out for the sake of it. Gus and Mike should get their own spin off show
                                                                                          SPOILER

The tax story is to do with the fact that if they investigate him that means they investigate her which can't happen. Skylar is desperate to make his situation go away so it doesn't have ramifications for her. 600k is pittens in the grand scheme of things.

Hank is a different timeline which just hasn't been prevalent while they deal with the cartel storyline but I am sure it will come to the fore in coming episodes.

I actually thought Walt/Son scene was great this week. I don't get the hate for the start of this season or the slow burning nature of episodes. This shows has always been about amazing dialogue coupled with great acting which gives even the most mundane scenes a sense of urgency and for me a just down right wow factor.

The criticism levelled at times is bewildering to me. Breaking Bad has never been an all out action show. Its always been about the character interaction, what they going through and how it effects those relationships and their lives. Maybe its to do with the fact I have been watching it week to week since the beginning as I can understand people who have maybe ploughed through the previous seasons having a bit of a comedown when entering the beginning of this season but BB hasn't dropped in quality and has been as good as ever from episode one this season.

Opr

Comment

SPOILER

The tax story is to do with the fact that if they investigate him that means they investigate her which can't happen. Skylar is desperate to make his situation go away so it doesn't have ramifications for her. 600k is pittens in the grand scheme of things.

Hank is a different timeline which just hasn't been prevalent while they deal with the cartel storyline but I am sure it will come to the fore in coming episodes.

I actually thought Walt/Son scene was great this week. i don't get the hate for the start of this season or the slow burning nature of episodes. This shows has always been about amazing dialogue coupled with great acting which gives even the most mundane scenes a sense of urgency and for me a just down right wow factor.

The criticism levelled at times is bewildering to me. Breaking Bad has never been an all out action show. Its always been about the character interaction, what they going through and how it effects those relationships and their lives. Maybe its to do with the fact I have been watching it week to week since the beginning as I can understand people who have maybe ploughed through the previous seasons having a bit of a comedown when entering the beginning of this season but BB hasn't dropped in quality and has been as good as ever from episode one this season.

Opr
                                                                                            I understand the tax story perfectly, i just don't like it.

Comment

tylerdurden porn

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                                                                Mike is pretty clearly covering Jesse as he moves around to the other side of the car. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Comment

just into bed. Nice day together but its not on. Meh, either I did good groundwork as the perfect gentleman or its just a learning experience. Oh well :-( thanks for the help
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    just into bed. Nice day together but its not on. Meh, either I did good groundwork as the perfect gentleman or its just a learning experience. Oh well :-( thanks for the help
                                                                                                    Not even a smooch? Ffs,women.What did you cook in the end?
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

UL Zuroph.. There'll be another one along soon, I'm sure.

Comment

*

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          tylerdurden porn

Remove the iPhone and the iPad and that is a pretty sweet setup

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            The only thing that annoys me about Breaking bad is
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            His son, completely pointless
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            Walt accidently, and completely plausibly, says the name Jessie as the son is leaving. Massive point, and potential ramifications to it.

I like the Skyler/Ted SIDE story. Potentially more Saul now too.

And the main event, wowzers!

I'm in love with this show, like no other.
                                                                                                            eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              Randomly watching rerun of Late Late while waiting for the baby to sleep. There is some traveller guy who was on Big Fat Gypsy wedding and then Big Brother, and he was just sitting there talking about his life in a fun and moving way.

Wonder why it took British tv to finally introduce us to an actual real life Irish traveller, rather than RTE?
                                                                                                              He talked about eating some of his dead kids "guts" and then said "drunk as a cunt" in the ten mins I watched!!

Comment

Just watched the Season 4 opener of Sons of Anarchy and it was actually pretty good wasn't sure what to expect after that dire thing that was Season 3 lols at them "Irish" accents.

Comment

Don't take her to Belfast!
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This been posted?

Finally, a comedy for animal lovers.http://zoochosis.com/http://twitter.com/ZoochosisCOMhttp://facebook.com/ZoochosisCOMhttp://youtube.com/ZoochosisWritten, ...
                                                                                                                    eoghanlyons.com

Comment

...

Comment

This Club Orange ad ain't too bad

Keep up to date with all the 'best bits' of Club Orange at www.facebook.com/cluborange Famous for its refreshing taste and 'bits', Club Orange, for the first...

Comment

Posted this a while back and I think its amazing - Woooaah

Assume FormThe new album by James Blake. Out now. Listen at https://assumeform.comFollow James Blake:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesblakemusicTwitte...

New song. He is a complete geek which if you are a fan will get from other references but given the Portal conversation recently first youtube comment '1 minute in - That's the voice of GLaDOS from Portal'

As heard on Gilles Peterson, BBC Radio 1 2011-09-14http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b014f5dl

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X