• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
    Flying to Peru in a few hours. itinerary includes

Lima for business meetings, meh but free lunch and tour etc

Pisco - Dakar Rally and the partying there

Nazca - Flight over the Nazca Liens which was on my bucket list so nice bonus

Reserva De San Fernando - Sand Boarding, the desert at the pacific ocean and maybe some dune buggy racing

Cuzco - Sacred Valley & Macchu Pichu maybe

Tough Life all the same
    Go Fuck yourself...
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      Well I can sort your account with us if you want other than that I'd ring the other operators.
      Unfortunately the majority of my cash is not on Boyles. I'm very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
        Unfortunately the majority of my cash is not on Boyles. I'm very angry.
        Well soon enough it will be unless you take some sort of action soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          Cashed in the gambling fund and shipped the money to Internaxx. Made a highly strange stock purchase decision - Grafton Group Plc.

Had obviously started with the plan to not touch Irish stocks, and definitely not Irish building companies, but the fundamentals of Grafton are excellent imo, low debt, good profitability, great financials. Well, that plus one of the Chadwick's (the founders of Grafton) recently buying an extra €250,000 worth of shares in his company right before the closed trading period in middle of December.

Think they're going to announce with their annual results in March that they are moving to a UK listing - and that'll eventually deliver a P/E re-rating. 70 percent of their business is in the UK anyway.

Ohh and first few trades with Internaxx are free providing you trade in the first month. lol Irish stockbrokers.
          They have startd the process of shedding some of their employee weight recently as well as closing some branches around the country which will continue over the next few years as having acquired the Heiton/Buckley group they have "double branches" in area's where they are unwarranted & all that is needed is a bit of customer redistribution to dissolve a shed load of overheads.

Comment

How the fuck can I sort this if all they do is email me a password reset to an account I can't access.

Comment

How the fuck can I sort this if all they do is email me a password reset to an account I can't access.
              Ever heard of a phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                Ever heard of a phone?
                I cannot find a phone number

Comment

I cannot find a phone number
                  For where?

Comment

For where?
                    Hotmail or Yahoo

Comment

Hotmail or Yahoo
                      LOL
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Internaxx

sounds like a platform for something else entirely (he said coming over all Luis Suarez)
                        I thought it was all Traveller football team.

Comment

try this for hotmail

and set up a gmail account
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Hotmail or Yahoo
                            Have you not got a secret question to reset your passwords?

Comment

@Finkle I am starting to get the spam mails. I have received 2 in the last 10 mins.

Surprisingly they are more interesting than any of the drivel you normally send.

Comment

Hotmail or Yahoo
                                can you get into and change the password on your poker accounts?

they generally don't need an email confirmation to do that

Comment

Hotmail or Yahoo
                                  Hotmail...You are fucked

Explore the versatility of Microsoft’s Windows 11 operating system. Find out how our latest Windows OS gives you more ways to work, play, and create.

Yahoo should be a bit better
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Havnt seen scousers get this excited over 1 leg,since Paul McCartney met Heather Mills

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      this

I don't understand people using hotmail over gmail when your poker account safety comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        I was in Microsoft this morning and got a spin though a new Nokia touch screen phone which is being launched in Ireland next week on windows technology. I am a basic user of mobile phones but even this had me impressed - I was sitting there thinking of Strewlpeter and how excited he would be to have been there. Buy Nokia shares imo.
                                        Well, it took them 5 years to catch up the last time they got left behind, so its pretty likely to happen again.

Comment

I have a hotmail account I dont use, can it be deleted? edit nvm just did it reeidt no I didnt it wont let me lol nvm again its closed
                                          Last edited by ghostface; 12-01-12, 16:08.

Comment

I was in Microsoft this morning and got a spin though a new Nokia touch screen phone which is being launched in Ireland next week on windows technology. I am a basic user of mobile phones but even this had me impressed - I was sitting there thinking of Strewlpeter and how excited he would be to have been there. Buy Nokia shares imo.
                                            I am

Microsoft's Future depends on it as much as Nokia's does. Looks great and seems to work great too. If they can get integration with desktop and tablets ubiquitous by the end of this year they will both prosper but there still a lot of hurdles in the way. If I was having a long term punt on it I'd rather the Microsoft side of it as they will still be making money at the end of it but if it doesn't work for Nokia this year they will not exist this time next year.

BTW Why did you go back to iPhone from Android?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              I have a hotmail account I dont use, can it be deleted? edit nvm just did it reeidt no I didnt it wont let me lol nvm again its closed
                                              Any update on this?

Comment

Poor old Tevez will never find another club, Milan have pulled out after Pato pledges his future to the club. Have to say I'm disappointed but I was never confident it would happen.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Fuckity Fuck

I was on IPB at lunch today as I do every day and clicked into the Boylepoker giveaway thread and next second Mr Fucking Webmarshall blocks IPB for nudity and bad language.

That's me fucked for future WW games till end of August

Spoke with the instructor and he said he can't even get an educational site lifted from the webmarshall list.

Comment

Welcome to my little blog. I'd just like to say a huge thank you to uk health insurance for their assistance in setting this all up for me. I'm getting old these days. They do amazing health insurance stuff so be sure you visit their site. I love tumblr its the best website ever. On my tumblr i'm going to share how you can manage your finance in a better way and everything from insurance to money saving advice. Finance doesn't have to be scary. I got my first credit card back in 1999 and I've never had any regrets because I can manage money in a sensible way. Insurance, pensions, credit cards, loans it doesn't have to be boring it can even be exciting sometimes.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Got it back.

The reason I still have those emails is for poker accounts I opened years and years ago and never got round to changing it. I will do it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        I am

Microsoft's Future depends on it as much as Nokia's does. Looks great and seems to work great too. If they can get integration with desktop and tablets ubiquitous by the end of this year they will both prosper but there still a lot of hurdles in the way. If I was having a long term punt on it I'd rather the Microsoft side of it as they will still be making money at the end of it but if it doesn't work for Nokia this year they will not exist this time next year.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Well, it took them 5 years to catch up the last time they got left behind, so its pretty likely to happen again.
                                                        Pretty much what Zuutroy said and Sp hinted at towards the end. Nokia are finished imo, good product finally released but far to late to be in the game
                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Got it back.

The reason I still have those emails is for poker accounts I opened years and years ago and never got round to changing it. I will do it tonight
                                                          How do we know this is the real Finkle and not some spammer who hacked his account?

Comment

How do we know this is the real Finkle and not some spammer who hacked his account?
                                                            Can we keep him?

Comment

Hmmm, send lots of tokens to my account and I'll let us know if it's me playing them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                Spoke with the instructor and he said he can't even get an educational site lifted from the webmarshall list.
                                                                It's a test, if you cannot get around it then they make you become a plumber.

Comment

I'm locked so random drunken sing along vid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Can we keep him?
                                                                    Yes, but you're walking him.

Comment

How come Nokia messed up so badly from such a good market position a few years ago?

Was it that the technology which became available / got used came from fields outside of their expertise and so was necessarily going to favour broader technology firms? Or were there only a few possible links ups with firms creating the new technology and they missed out for unavoidable reasons? Or was it just poor foresight or strategic planning on their part? Or a combination?

(I know bugger all about phones, as may have been gleaned from recent posts by me)

eidt: and if anyone can answer that can they also explain to me the evolutionary process in social networking over the years which had Bebo and Myspace go the way of the Dodo?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        It's a test, if you cannot get around it then they make you become a plumber.
                                                                        I am not willing to log into IPB on a proxy though, not giving away login details that easy!

I will be looking at a proxy tonight, one of the fellas in the class is working in one as well. I don't really want to go down the route of always looking from proxy servers, I can access IPB on my phone so it isn't that big a deal. I just can't be seen on my phone all the time to play ww!

Comment

Where to play tonight in town? What time would tourney in Fitz be finished at?

Comment

I am not willing to log into IPB on a proxy though, not giving away login details that easy!
                                                                            Ooh I'm sure a secondary account could be tolerated for such sterling reasons. I mean if it can be tolerated for such reasons as a few neurons firing in CHD's head making him sit bolt upright and go "I likes Zola!"...

Comment

How come Nokia messed up so badly from such a good market position a few years ago?

Was it that the technology which became available / got used came from fields outside of their expertise and so was necessarily going to favour broader technology firms? Or were there only a few possible links ups with firms creating the new technology and they missed out for unavoidable reasons? Or was it just poor foresight or strategic planning on their part? Or a combination?

(I know bugger all about phones, as may have been gleaned from recent posts by me)

eidt: and if anyone can answer that can they also explain to me the evolutionary process in social networking over the years which had Bebo and Myspace go the way of the Dodo?
                                                                              they backed the wrong horse repeatedly.

They stuck with their Symbian OS at the dawn of smartphones, which was great for phones but terrible for smartphones.

By the time symbian caught up to standard Apple came along and blew everything away, and nokia didn't have a phone to compete.

When Nokia eventually started making noises about Killing off symbian, Android started to get attention. Nokia shunned Googles influence and tied their wagon to Windows.

Android took off, Windows phone didn't.

windows now is a credible phone OS, and Nokia have finally tied in a good phone to house a good OS. It hopefully will work for them, if they get it right they might take RIM out of the equation.

RIM are in the firey place at the moment. No new handsets for 2012. They better pull something amazing out of the hat for 2013 or they're toast.

Comment

@ mrsfd
                                                                                when i did the comptia course our class had a seperate network from the rest of the college due to the stuff we had to download.

my guess is you are in fas as a course i did there wouldn't let you view youtube even though we needed to embed movies onto webpages and the tutor couldn't get around baggot street rules
                                                                                48

Comment

Ooh I'm sure a secondary account could be tolerated for such sterling reasons. I mean if it can be tolerated for such reasons as a few neurons firing in CHD's head making him sit bolt upright and go "I likes Zola!"...
                                                                                  Quiet nerd, cool kids do what they want. Now shut up or I will bogwash you.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                                                    As a liverpool supporter that was a red card. Half a second was the difference in a broken leg.

I was disappointed to see Richards do Johnson at least 5 times and was the favourite anytime they were 1-on-1.
                                                                                    I see him diving into the ball before the other guy gets there a moment later and bumps into him, he didn't actually take the other guy out with his feet at all.

Have you not got a secret question to reset your passwords?
                                                                                    I scramble the answers to those, makes you impossible to hack.

Have the calendar.
                                                                                    Ship ship.
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Can you only sign up to LOF using a credit card?

Comment

I am

I've used them and to be honest, Office integration aside, they dont do much for me.
                                                                                        I've modded my Android months ago to give me tile icons on the homescreen (instructions in the android thread) and I think they missed a few tricks with usability (vertical scrolling on home screen)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          I've used them and to be honest, Office integration aside, they dont do much for me.
                                                                                          I've modded my Android months ago to give me tile icons on the homescreen (instructions in the android thread) and I think they missed a few tricks with usability (vertical scrolling on home screen)
                                                                                          Ice Cream Sandwich is pretty much awesome so far, with the likes of the Transformer prime running it now and the slew of sub €300 tablets on the way I find it hard to see how Apple let alone MS are going to compete.
                                                                                          I've been using the phone since 7 this morning had it running hot a few times for various things including two hours of streaming, lots of calls messaging etc and I still have 63% battery The multitasking button is unreal and I haven't had a single app compatibility issue yet.

Comment

Fuckity Fuck

I was on IPB at lunch today as I do every day and clicked into the Boylepoker giveaway thread and next second Mr Fucking Webmarshall blocks IPB for nudity and bad language.

That's me fucked for future WW games till end of August

iPhone is the answer to both these posts.

Comment

Get an MHL adapter and you can use the Galaxy Nexus on your TV, I have it hooked up to my PS3 controller to play Snes games. My pc hardly got turned on since i bought my netbook, and netbook is going the same way since i got this phone.
                                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Welcome to Celebrity Ready Steady Cook. So Anthony, you had £5 to spend...what's in your bag?

"Organic chicken, langoustines, rice, stock, wine, scallops, onions, garlic, stilton, brie, goats-cheese. Also 3 bottles of Cava and a bottle of Blue Nun plus I have £2.74 left over".
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                  @ mrsfd
                                                                                                  when i did the comptia course our class had a seperate network from the rest of the college due to the stuff we had to download.

my guess is you are in fas as a course i did there wouldn't let you view youtube even though we needed to embed movies onto webpages and the tutor couldn't get around baggot street rules
                                                                                                  I am doing it with FAS. It's cheaper lol. I get paid to do it and get free childcare so it's all good.

We have all the video's on the tutors comp and he releases them for us to watch when needed. He must convert everything and bring in in that way. He is on a separate network though so he may be able to view youtube. One of the machines in the class CAN watch youtube and I can get into it but can't get them to play.

This is the first time they have done the A+ in 10 years here and just done other courses in between. I am hoping to do my Security + after this and take Networking a bit further.

Comment

I am doing it with FAS. It's cheaper lol. I get paid to do it and get free childcare so it's all good.

We have all the video's on the tutors comp and he releases them for us to watch when needed. He must convert everything and bring in in that way. He is on a separate network though so he may be able to view youtube. One of the machines in the class CAN watch youtube and I can get into it but can't get them to play.

This is the first time they have done the A+ in 10 years here and just done other courses in between. I am hoping to do my Security + after this and take Networking a bit further.
                                                                                                    Do a tutors course imo
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                      iPhone is the answer to both these posts.
                                                                                                      Not a hope would I get an iphone. I am thinking of getting the Nexus when I get my upgrade next month and I don't think I would even give an iphone a passing thought. The crap I have with my ipod touch is enough of a headache to stop me even thinking for a second.

Comment

I just had a recruitment agent contact me about full time software testing jobs going in a financial company in the IFSC. If anyone is interested send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward it on.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                          Can you only sign up to LOF using a credit card?
                                                                                                          I signed up today (for absolutely no reason as I have not failed to see a Spurs league game for an age thanks to Yes, Bloodzeed, innumerable flash streamers etc.) and they use some manner of Google thing to pay. Now the Google thingy did involve using your credit card but I had never seen it before.

It's called Google Wallet. It's free for the customer. I don't see any other way to pay through it other than credit card. But I'm sure getting someone else to purchase it for you and give you your login details wouldn't be such a chore.

Comment

Not a hope would I get an iphone. I am thinking of getting the Nexus when I get my upgrade next month and I don't think I would even give an iphone a passing thought. The crap I have with my ipod touch is enough of a headache to stop me even thinking for a second.
                                                                                                            Galaxy S2 = The nuts!
                                                                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Ice Cream Sandwich is pretty much awesome so far, with the likes of the Transformer prime running it now and the slew of sub €300 tablets on the way I find it hard to see how Apple let alone MS are going to compete.
                                                                                                              I've been using the phone since 7 this morning had it running hot a few times for various things including two hours of streaming, lots of calls messaging etc and I still have 63% battery The multitasking button is unreal and I haven't had a single app compatibility issue yet.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I signed up today (for absolutely no reason as I have not failed to see a Spurs league game for an age thanks to Yes, Bloodzeed, innumerable flash streamers etc.) and they use some manner of Google thing to pay. Now the Google thingy did involve using your credit card but I had never seen it before.

It's called Google Wallet. It's free for the customer. I don't see any other way to pay through it other than credit card. But I'm sure getting someone else to purchase it for you and give you your login details wouldn't be such a chore.
                                                                                                                If anyone is willing to do this I'll give them 20 dolla on stars or William Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                                  Galaxy S2 = The nuts!
                                                                                                                  It might be if it didn't have Samsung's crappy TouchWiz interface. I prefer HTC Sense personally, but pure android is much better on ICS I have to say.

Comment

has anyone tried putting the ice cream sandwich on their galaxy s2?

wouldn't mind trying, but it is all a bit confusing over in the other place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Deja Vu & 16 Blocks on the screen tonight, either worth a watch?

Comment

5star can you please tile this animated gif as the background for every FORD SUPER SUNDAY
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Zod; 12-01-12, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

5star can you please tile this animated gif as the background for every FORD SUPER SUNDAY
                                                                                                                          How about, no?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X