• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Coogan brilliant on Newsnight!
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      The Great Yao Ming announced his retirement today, after being unable to overcome chronic injury problems:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvvAMDrMcO0
      Sad to hear. It looked likely for the last while. Never got to see him live, would have loved to. Got to see Muresan and thought he was about as good as a guy that size could be. Then along came Yao Ming and I'm pretty certain we will never see a guy that size thats as good as he was.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        about the mechanics of being fcked by a dog
        Any mention of putting socks on the front paws? Bestiality 101 IMO
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

YAO MING

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            EE, you were the twit that came on spouting about his chances - I'm giving you 20/1 against him to win the presidency

either admit you haven't a clue what you're on about (i.e spoofing about a 'candidate' who isn't even a runner) or else take advantage of my foolishness in offering you a juicy 20/1 against this sure thing that your political genius has identified as the winner

all yours, the 20/1 still stands, good until midnight. After that you can ring PP and have their traders lol at you instead.
            In my first post on the matter I said 'if' Brian Crowley goes for it he will win it imo. I want the bet but only if he declares himself a candidate.

You quoted my post with the 'if' in it. I just wanted clarification on that and you have been running for the hills since.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
              In my first post on the matter I said 'if' Brian Crowley goes for it he will win it imo. I want the bet but only if he declares himself a candidate.

You quoted my post with the 'if' in it. I just wanted clarification on that and you have been running for the hills since.
              ring up Paddy Power there like a good man, see if they'll do you 'with a run'

tell them you want odds on Bill Clinton to win the next US election while you're at it
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ring up Paddy Power there like a good man, see if they'll do you 'with a run'

tell them you want odds on Bill Clinton to win the next US election while you're at it
                I've no intention of ringing up Paddy Power. You put up the offer, I could just have accepted it and if he doesn't run tell you tough because it was part of what you quoted. Instead I was fair about it and sought clarification and you just don't want to know then. Maybe I'm not aware of something, has he declared that he won't be running or something?

Anyways chicken out if you want. My post is there in plain text unedited for all to see and I said 'if'. You quoted it and have been running for the hills since I sought clarification.

Comment

I've no intention of ringing up Paddy Power. You put up the offer, I could just have accepted it and if he doesn't run tell you tough because it was part of what you quoted. Instead I was fair about it and sought clarification and you just don't want to know then. Maybe I'm not aware of something, has he declared that he won't be running or something?

Anyways chicken out if you want. My post is there in plain text unedited for all to see and I said 'if'. You quoted it and have been running for the hills since I sought clarification.
                  I really hope for your sake you are trolling but based on your history, I doubt it

good luck with your new career as political soothsayer

Comment

IF Barack Obama runs for the Irish Presidency, I think he'll walk it.
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                      IF Barack Obama runs for the Irish Presidency, I think he'll walk it.
                      Or this David Norris

For more info on 'The Adjustment Bureau' visit: http://www.hollywood.com

Comment

I really hope for your sake you are trolling but based on your history, I doubt it

good luck with your new career as political soothsayer
                        I've told you I'm not trolling. Is this a case that I'm not aware of something regarding Brian Crowley? Has he said he is not running or maybe Fianna Fail are not putting a candidate forward?

I haven't been following it closely at all but I'm aware of how a lot of the candidates are perceived nationally.

So either put up or shut up. There was an 'if' in my first post. You quoted it, are you going to honour the text of what you quoted?

Comment

Fml, gym followed with cans, now in pub with the French crowd again.

The craic is about 7, a long way from 90

Comment

Eagle and Raoul are the new Tom and Jerry

Comment

I haven't been following it closely at all
                              I think we all got that

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

What happened to only spending £6 this weekend?

Comment

Hot French chicks present?
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

lol, possibly

there is a <1% chance that he is trolling imo, either way the net effect is the same and life is too short so time to call a halt before what's left of my sanity evaporates...

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                      Hot French chicks present?
                                      smelly French dudes imo

Comment

I think we all got that
                                        So you are just going to continue with these short answers and not give an answer to anything I've asked?

Comment

So you are just going to continue with these short answers and not give an answer to anything I've asked?
                                          yes, you don't deserve any more

by the way I'm utterly convinced that Spain will win the Copa America

Comment

If I believed in section 31, Eagle Eye would be on ignore. Surprised you're replying RD. Not deserved. No smileys.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              What happened to only spending £6 this weekend?
                                              I have spent <£6. 4 cans is £3 and a pint is £2.20. Fumes for the remaider unfortunately, although I have a bottle of wine at home.

there is one French girl, I alienated her after she drank my beer by mistake, or so she said.

Comment

Ye're both talking about a different bet and neither will give in so just leave it imo..
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  If I believed in section 31, Eagle Eye would be on ignore. Surprised you're replying RD. Not deserved. No smileys.
                                                  I blame it on the sleep deprivation tbf

Comment

Weekend Politics blackout traditionally kicks in on the BBV at 23.59 Friday, so get it sorted in the next 10mins or STFU.

Comment

Crazy to see RDIII posting so late, take it the new addition is keeping you awake, probably hard to follow Betty White's tips at the moment?

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

yes, you don't deserve any more

by the way I'm utterly convinced that Spain will win the Copa America
                                                        Why don't I deserve any more? I'm not trolling and I was willing to take a bet.

As for your talk about the Copa America. Its not beyond the realms of possibly that Spain could win the Copa America. There are two teams invited to play in every tournament. So they could win it at some stage in the future.

Comment

As for your talk about the Copa America. Its not beyond the realms of possibly that Spain could win the Copa America. There are two teams invited to play in every tournament. So they could win it at some stage in the future.
                                                          I'd like 100/1 plz

with a run

Comment

Ye're both wrong, sort of
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Life imitating a WW game imo.
                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

lol

Comment

I think its quite obvious that I'm not aware of something as regards Brian Crowley. It must be certain he is not running for it or something. I heard a couple of weeks back that he was interested. I've no problem taking a bet if he is a candidate.

Comment

Ref very annoying in this Copa game.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I think its quite obvious that I'm not aware of something as regards Brian Crowley. It must be certain he is not running for it or something. I heard a couple of weeks back that he was interested. I've no problem taking a bet if he is a candidate.
                                                                      you clearly have the hotline to the top

Comment

<snip>
                                                                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 09-07-11, 07:39. Reason: really not sure where that came from

Comment

In boozer with table full of smokers is not fun. Ipb fills the 5 min breaks

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            Happens me quite a bit. I usually get paranoid that they just don't like me. Hope this helps
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

spike their drinks imo

Comment

I think its quite obvious that I'm not aware
                                                                                agreed

Comment

you clearly have the hotline to the top
                                                                                  Well its clear now you were disingenuous with your offer. I don't know what you are on today or maybe its that you are off something. Either way take it handy, don't do anything too exciting.

Comment

Will you give me odds on norris?

Non runner no bet obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                      Life imitating a WW game imo.
                                                                                      Thank fuck EE isn't the vigilantly IRL
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Non runner no bet obv.
                                                                                        he'll have to check with his sources first

Comment

The band in the pub just sang lazare's tune

Comment

Lol ee... Its an unequal battle.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Non runner no bet obv.
                                                                                              Not at the moment. When I know who all the candidates are I'll deffo talk to you about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Lol ee... Its an unequal battle.
                                                                                                For sure, I was dragged down by a fool to his level and beaten with experience!

Comment

When I know who all the candidates are I'll deffo talk to you about it.
                                                                                                  that would be a good idea

I'd be surprised if Haughey doesn't get the FF nomination and Fitzgerald must be a cert for FG

Comment

that would be a good idea

I'd be surprised if Haughey doesn't get the FF nomination and Fitzgerald must be a cert for FG
                                                                                                    You are totally delusional now. No chance of Sean Haughey or Frances Fitzgerald going for the presidency.

Comment

Odds on Jedward anyone??

Comment

You are totally delusional now. No chance of Sean Haughey or Frances Fitzgerald going for the presidency.
                                                                                                        But if they did, they'd walk it.
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                          Odds on Jedward anyone??
                                                                                                          pls leave them two tool out, 2 total tools of the highest order
                                                                                                          Last edited by Frossach; 08-07-11, 23:46.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                            Odds on Jedward anyone??
                                                                                                            John 4/6, Edward 7/4

with.a.run
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

When Chile have tried to play football they've been really good. Far too much long ball stuff this game considering how good their midfield is but it's been bypassed the majority of the time.

One more goal pls.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Craving a spice burger. EE is all good in my book. Another smoke break, cunts. Need some drugs to spike these pricks

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  When Chile have tried to play football they've been really good. Far too much long ball stuff this game considering how good their midfield is but it's been bypassed the majority of the time.

One more goal pls.
                                                                                                                  Have to say I don't like that back 3 set up. Isla is a classy full back and they can easily have a conventional back 4. It looked dodgy the other night against Mexico.

Comment

Craving a spice burger. EE is all good in my book. Another smoke break, cunts. Need some drugs to spike these pricks
                                                                                                                    First week in July, warm outside, not raining.
                                                                                                                    Should really be going to a pub with a large seated outdoor area.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The Draw for the knockouts of the Copa is quite funny.
                                                                                                                          The winners of Group A (Argentina group) go into the top half. The runners-up of this group also go into the top half.

Meanwhile First and Second in Group B (Brazil group) go into the bottom half.

Blatantly set up to keep Argentina and Brazil in opposite halfs for the dream final.
                                                                                                                          *******
                                                                                                                          For anyone interested its
                                                                                                                          (A1 v BestThird1) v (A2 v C2).
                                                                                                                          (B1 v BestThird2) v (C1 v B2).

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X