This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sh***ing a brick there last few mins tbh

had very small bets on overs and bronco's +7.5 outright, but then said fuck it and bronco's straight win to join bbv bandwagon. here we go bronco's here we go

Edit... I know Bronco's get it first and all, but almost 3/1 pre game, and now favourites. Yikes
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
      About to be some serious JUSTICE dispensed here
      lol, justice wasn't done in this game. Great comeback from Steelers but should never had the chance. Tebow been excellent, Ben recovered after a shaky first half. Epic game

Comment

Wowzers

Comment

fucking boom

Comment

lol, EPIC!!!!
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Holy fuck!!!!! Unbelievable

Comment

Oh my fucking god.
                TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

About to be some serious JUSTICE dispensed here

"In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Nice but not my bet....
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

OMT

Comment

Unreal game. What an ending!
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

makes up for that dodgy Steelers TD where the refs basically just gave them 7 points.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

I'm gonna say it. Tebow did alright there but Thomas was immense!!

Comment

Tebow . . . wow
                                . .

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  I'm gonna say it. Tebow did alright there but Thomas was immense!!
                                  thomas, McGahee, royal did immense work all game.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

1st play of overtime!!
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

FFF....dumpted the account.....
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Broncos were pure class both sides of the ball. Defensively need to be on it next week against Brady but they set a great bar tonight.
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Oh my god. The most entertaining sport, every year.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Best sporting moment of 2012 and it's only January 8th.

Unreal.
                                              This.

Comment

Overs monies is on lakers, which will in turn go on Arsenal -2 tomorrow....all good.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

First game i ever watched, thought it was amazing, picked up alot of the rules but still obv quite a bit i dont fully understand, nice to have a new sport i can get in to now!!

Comment

Still don't understand Pittsburg not going for the 65 yard field goal with 3 seconds left in regular play, the downside has to be very very minimal surely. And the upside huge?

Comment

Only watched the last 10 minutes but this was in my twitter feed.

Tebow passed for 316 yards. Coincidence?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        Oh my god. The most entertaining sport, every year.
                                                        As someone who's gone from a more casual viewer over the last few years, I'm completely hooked this year. It is the nut sport. I didn't even watch the Catalan derby earlier. I'm still a total n00b, and have a long ways to go before I can critically 'analyse' the plays or fully understand what each player is doing and bringing to the team, and who's doing it better or worse than others, but as a pure spectator sport it is unbelievable, nothing matches it. I can see it easily becoming by far my favourite sport as I become more knowledgeable about it over time. There's alot of 'barriers to entry' for someone who's never seen it before, but everyone should give it a chance. It just constantly delivers.
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          Only watched the last 10 minutes but this was in my twitter feed.

Tebow passed for 316 yards. Coincidence?

Opr
                                                          Dude, im hurting here....
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

As someone who's gone from a more casual viewer over the last few years, I'm completely hooked this year. It is the nut sport. I didn't even watch the Catalan derby earlier. I'm still a total n00b, and have a long ways to go before I can critically 'analyse' the plays or fully understand what each player is doing and bringing to the team, and who's doing it better or worse than others, but as a pure spectator sport it is unbelievable, nothing matches it. I can see it easily becoming by far my favourite sport as I become more knowledgeable about it over time. There's alot of 'barriers to entry' for someone who's never seen it before, but everyone should give it a chance. It just constantly delivers.
                                                            Archer knows ALL the plays !!
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Another year of Tebow as Broncos QB, thank you lord Tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                Still don't understand Pittsburg not going for the 65 yard field goal with 3 seconds left in regular play, the downside has to be very very minimal surely. And the upside huge?
                                                                Because their medium strenght legged kicker was never going to make the largest field goal in NFL history and it risk it being blocked and returned or this happening.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Bed time, lets go Lakers, wine since 6, ran out, goose and red bull....i know....nite suckers.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                    thomas, McGahee, royal did immense work all game.
                                                                    He had 2 fumbles and mediokre yardage. Poor game from Willis.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                      Because their medium strenght legged kicker was never going to make the largest field goal in NFL history and it risk it being blocked and returned or this happening.
                                                                      Cheers, never seen anything like that. I thought when they miss they just drift to the left/right into the crowd.

Anyway good as that was I'm back to cheering on my beloved New England Patriots next week.
                                                                      The descendants of the brave Christians souls who sailed on the Mayflower to Plymouth Rock in 1620 and founded the worlds greatest country will be treated as equals with Tebow before God.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                        First game i ever watched, thought it was amazing, picked up alot of the rules but still obv quite a bit i dont fully understand, nice to have a new sport i can get in to now!!
                                                                        Be glad you didn't watch the 1st game of the night

Comment

On some tennis player called paire for a sweat, he was 1.35 pre game and went out to 2.5 after losing the first set, good fun for next hour or so
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Only sporting event since Tiger's 2008 US Open play-off making putt where I've physically jumped up and ran around the room screaming when by myself.

Unreal.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                Is one of the Tebow things that he is a good white player in a league that's about 70 percent black players? Like is he statistically as good as the support suggests, or is it that advertisers know they'll be able to sell more products with a great white hope and are hyping him up accordingly?
                                                                                He's the son of God. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                                                  There is a lot of competition these days so its best to use a provider that can guarantee you a position when your done. It would be very difficult to get a job by just showing up to a local school and saying how about it.
                                                                                  Regarding the CELTA/TEFL course, I did a bit of digging lately into them. I would like to do a course but would only consider CELTA as its internationally recognized, whereas TEFL isn't as good. I did some basic english teaching while volunteering in East Africa for 3 months and had zero experience, so doing a proper course down the line and having it under the belt is something I want to do.

The CELTA course cost circa €1,500 for 4/5 weeks iirc and basically takes over your life for the duration...due to the sheer volume and workload your expected to do. Its meant to be a very tough course, but once you pass you've a worthwhile qualification accredited to your name.

A friend of mine did a weekend TEFL course and had to accompany it with a 80 hour(or something like that) online course. There no actual teaching training in the TEFL whereas CELTA has you in front of a few students on day 1!

Anyways, that my rant on the subject. As recommended already by others, take the CELTA if you have the money/time Threasa as its the best one by a long way.
                                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Is one of the Tebow things that he is a good white player in a league that's about 70 percent black players? Like is he statistically as good as the support suggests, or is it that advertisers know they'll be able to sell more products with a great white hope and are hyping him up accordingly?

No idea tbh, just was reading something about white players earning more from endorsements than their skill level would suggest.
                                                                                    a lot of great QBs are white which makes them more popular among fans being most important man on the field = more endorsements.

However Tebow, well hes the messiah
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Finally getting in to this Nfl lark thanks to tim tebow. First full game i watched
                                                                                      Very entertaining stuff. Now to start betting on it and lose all my monies

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                        On some tennis player called paire for a sweat, he was 1.35 pre game and went out to 2.5 after losing the first set, good fun for next hour or so
                                                                                        shipski, on a wee roll atm
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Binked EPT Deauville package there for €20 <3 .fr

Comment

Many runners, 12 left - 3k up top - this for the CL

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 17500/35000 Blinds 4375 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (Button) (t527900)
                                                                                            SB (t934327)
                                                                                            BB (t662443)
                                                                                            UTG (t961253)
                                                                                            MP (t621850)
                                                                                            CO (t545056)

Hero's M: 6.70

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
                                                                                            UTG bets t77495, 2 folds, Hero raises to t523525 (All-In), 2 folds, UTG calls t446030

Flop: (t1125800) 10, 8, A (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1125800) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1125800) 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1125800
                                                                                            Main pot: t1125800 between Hero and UTG, won by UTG

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                            UTG had 10, 10 (three of a kind, tens).
                                                                                            Outcome: UTG won t1125800

edit: was down to 1.5 bigs early so, meh
                                                                                            Last edited by 40something; 09-01-12, 03:50.
                                                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Crazy stuff. worth a watch.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The tebow thing, for people who have never watched nfl or seen very little; he's actually terrible, so bad it became a joke and it's just snowballed from there. I find it a little annoying tbh, but it is sometimes funny, I guess.

Comment

I love poker
                                                                                                  Last edited by mdoug; 09-01-12, 04:57.
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'd say some of the Tebow hype is to do with the fact he has a funny name.

This is coming from someone with little or no interest or knowledge of the sport, it just sounds cool.

Like if his name was John Smith people on forums and stuff the world over wouldn't have as much fun writing Johhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn Smmmmmmmmmmitttttttttttttttthhhhhhhh as Tebbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooowwwww.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                      I'd say some of the Tebow hype is to do with the fact he has a funny name.

This is coming from someone with little or no interest or knowledge of the sport, it just sounds cool.

Like if his name was John Smith people on forums and stuff the world over wouldn't have as much fun writing Johhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn Smmmmmmmmmmitttttttttttttttthhhhhhhh as Tebbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooowwwww.
                                                                                                      John Smith would get a nickname if he were as cool as Tebow obv

and not just Smmmmmmiiiittthhhhhhyyyyy, something cool, like Tebow or something
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQmAz4dsY4

Dwan's face is classic here.

Comment

TIIIIIIIIIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                            Tebow . . . wow
                                                                                                            Oh Cat! I really hope this is Rob posting on your account. You aren't watching that yankie dribble???

When I was growing up my neighbour was totally obsessed and used to dress up in the gear etc. My irritation has grown somewhat over the last while with the constant talk of it.

Ok guys, back to normality not please

Comment

has anyone here ever watched a comedian called tony law?

just getting around to watching newest series of nmtb, episode 3 is unreal and he's in it, just wondering if it's worth a watch
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah yes so two hours queuing to apply for a visa, then another 90 mins queuing to pay for visa I just applied for, why oh why they can't do the same at once who knows.

Also do NFL games still take 5 hours to finish? I watched the Superbowl in NYC when the Giants were in the final and swore I'd never watch one again.

Hockey(not the girly one over here) is some game to watch.
                                                                                                                Last edited by RasTa; 09-01-12, 09:31.
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What's a Tebow?

Comment

Comment

A Woman goes out shopping with her husband & spots a pair of boots she likes and simply has to have...
                                                                                                                      The husband says, "No fucking chance love, they're way too expensive."
                                                                                                                      Later on in bed the wife is just falling off to sleep when the husband tries his luck and places his hand on her hip.

She turns to him and says...

"I don't think so mate. If you're not prepared to shoe the horse then you ain't fucking riding it!!
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                        What's a Tebow?
                                                                                                                        Not sure, but i think it's something that makes grown men act like children. His name has been mentioned in the BBV 176 times, and 90 since yesterday. I have a feeling this is going to get unbearable. Please bring back the Suarez racism debate

Comment

Methinks that all that Teebow shit is killing the server and the site.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X