Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you say it to that cat The Rigger knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
      Olive Chops ?
      Well I got a nice tan but I wouldn't describe them as olive.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
        Olive Chops ?
        can you play in the IPB soccer game? we need a few bodies who know how to play

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              I also said 9 in the final

The same "criticism" could be levelled at Brogan who took frees last year iirc? Anyway, a lot of the frees Goulding was kicking - which as you rightly say were only from his own side - were ones he'd won himself down that side.
              think he's a cracking player, but i think brogan links up his team more from play and you could remove goulding from the picture and cork wouldnt be near as weak as dublin in the reverse situation.

It wasnt a run away, but deserved winner last year, imo.

wonder which of the teams in the back door are going to stay on well, tempted to take some of the 25s on down, or maybe a lil punt on meath at 40s. could get a nice EW sweat on them
              GAA News Website

Comment

On the Presidency. Imo Brian Crowley wins if he stands. Being Fianna Fail is the only factor that could hamper that. He has a great public persona though and imo the fact that he has been in Europe and not Irish politics means he doesn't get tarred with the corrupt FF brush.

If he doesn't stand then I think its between Michael D. Higgins and whoever the Fine Gael nominee is. I'd fancy Higgins to beat Cox or Mitchell but I think Mairead McGuinness beats him if she is selected.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                  On a boat right now but will help as soon as I get onto proper intent. On my phone right now.

Comment

the liz pic, i would give her 6.9

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                      think he's a cracking player, but i think brogan links up his team more from play and you could remove goulding from the picture and cork wouldnt be near as weak as dublin in the reverse situation.

It wasnt a run away, but deserved winner last year, imo.

wonder which of the teams in the back door are going to stay on well, tempted to take some of the 25s on down, or maybe a lil punt on meath at 40s. could get a nice EW sweat on them
                      What's e/w - final?

FWIW I really don't rate Down.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Seems pretty car crash alright, haven't watched it myself but he seems insane and she is just crazy good combination.

You see some of her Twitter pics?
                        I'll check it out now.

Show seems to be basically:

30% Coco's cleavage
                        30% The dog
                        30% Ice T saying "Hell no" and "Oh my Lord"
                        10% Ice T shaking his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          yes - get involved!!

lack of commitment by some to it - the fence is going to fkn fall over with that many people sitting on it
                          GAA News Website

Comment

Possibly, but would hate to commit now.

I will keep an eye on the thread and know closer to the date.

Comment

Liz name change to Liz
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Actually that is a spectacular prize. Keep us updated on how the vote is going. Wouldn't mind doing a spammy 'vote for this guy' to the friends list if it was looking close as we approached the 22nd.
                                Eff this attitude imo.

Get spamming the shit out of everyone asap. Make it a one horse race as soon as you can so that nobody else bothers even trying for the prize.

If he can get 200+ votes in the first 3 days, people will fold.

The other thing is, if you do the spammy BS now, then if it does go down to the wire, there's definitely people you'll ask that you wouldn't have asked otherwise. Oul flings etc...

Competitions can become shameless very very quickly at the business end!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  On the Presidency. Imo Brian Crowley wins if he stands. Being Fianna Fail is the only factor that could hamper that. He has a great public persona though and imo the fact that he has been in Europe and not Irish politics means he doesn't get tarred with the corrupt FF brush.
                                  stick to trolling soccer imo

tell you what, I'll give you 10/1 here and now

no, feck it - 20/1
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What's e/w - final?

FWIW I really don't rate Down.
                                    1/2 odds, final yes

but you can get out at semis or whatever yourself if you think

Last year i really liked them. Young team, defence seemed good. Midfield dominated games (wihtout the injured Ambrose Rogers)
                                    Forward line is scary good, Poland and Benny Coulter took back seats to Clarke and Hughes. I thought/hoped theyd be a new team coming through, although theyve really struggled thus far this season
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

no, feck it - 20/1
                                      Does Sean Gallagher (dragons den) have a chance in this?

How bad would it be if he held the role, or as Kayroo says, would it matter?
                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Seems pretty car crash alright, haven't watched it myself but he seems insane and she is just crazy good combination.

You see some of her Twitter pics?
                                        Sweet baby jesus you usually have to hand over credit card details to see that kinda stuff.

Not for the faint hearted

Comment

Does Sean Gallagher (dragons den) have a chance in this?

How bad would it be if he held the role, or as Kayroo says, would it matter?
                                          no and no, it doesn't matter if we elected Shane McGowan to the role

there's a pretty good argument for abolishing the office of the President altogether

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

If he doesn't stand then I think its between Michael D. Higgins and whoever the Fine Gael nominee is. I'd fancy Higgins to beat Cox or Mitchell but I think Mairead McGuinness beats him if she is selected.
                                            Level?

Comment

I'd like to be president because you get good seats at all the big sporting events

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Level?
                                                silence you fool

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                  the liz pic, i would give her 6.9

That's a 69 interrupted by a period. Sick man Sick.

Comment

no and no, it doesn't matter if we elected Shane McGowan to the role

there's a pretty good argument for abolishing the office of the President altogether
                                                    how do you feel about Royalty ?

Comment

I'd like to be preisdent as I can count an assortment of wild animals as close neighbours to my residence in the Phoenix park.

SPOILER
                                                      (being so close to Inchicore and the northside that is)

Comment

no, feck it - 20/1
                                                        Good offer if he believes what he preaches....
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

This Limelite Mag crowd are trying to make a race of this with our boy. I say Emmet's tactics are absolutely spot on. Let's get this fucker absolutely hammered home within 48 hours and leave the rest of them giving up.
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

good start, but i'm up against limelite magazine, they've over 2000 followers on Fb so we need to get stuck in early and hard! theres only 7 competitors in the competition, and so far only the two of us pushing it. need to leave the others for dust ASAP.
                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                              good start, but i'm up against limelite magazine, they've over 2000 followers on Fb so we need to get stuck in early and hard! theres only 7 competitors in the competition, and so far only the two of us pushing it. need to leave the others for dust ASAP.
                                                              Link in your sig.

Comment

Make sure you say it to that cat The Rigger knows.
                                                                Frank.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

no, feck it - 20/1
                                                                  I'll take it but only 'with a run' attached. If he doesn't run no bet.

I'm not trolling on this.
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Rumours Essiens career could be over....

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                      Rumours Essiens career could be over....
                                                                      Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                        Link?
                                                                        link to the rumour

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          I'll check it out now.

Show seems to be basically:

30% Coco's cleavage
                                                                          30% The dog
                                                                          30% Ice T saying "Hell no" and "Oh my Lord"
                                                                          10% Ice T shaking his head.
                                                                          Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                          Sweet baby jesus you usually have to hand over credit card details to see that kinda stuff.

Not for the faint hearted

http://www.google.ie/search?q=coco+t...2&ved=0CBsQsAQ
                                                                          He seems to have had a bit of mad career, she has huge tits and a huge ass!

Think it was his house before on Cribs and he had a full size Predator
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            That's a 69 interrupted by a period. Sick man Sick.
                                                                            Joker Mouth FTW

lots of iron in your blood

Comment

Id give Liz 1 as many times as possible

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                A sniper wouldnt take you out

Comment

Apparantly 8th circuit court has ruled that the owner's of NFL teams can legally lockout the players..can any NFL aficionado tell me what this actually means? If there's a lockout there's just no football right?
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

She has said she would give you 1.

Shame it was out of 10
                                                                                    Last edited by Megatron; 08-07-11, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                      Must be a very bad sniper
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Here's the ready made paragrpah to spam your page with

Hi guys. My friend is in a competition on Facebook to win a free serviced office space for a year. This would be a dream come true for Mike as it would allow him set up a hypnotherapy practice, and start a new career. Please like the page and type @Mike McLoughlin to vote for him and help change his life! http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Rosel...00937283332060
                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Sucker Punch is now the worst film of all time
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                            Apparantly 8th circuit court has ruled that the owner's of NFL teams can legally lockout the players..can any NFL aficionado tell me what this actually means? If there's a lockout there's just no football right?
                                                                                            College football now goes from meaning almost everything to ABSOLUTELY everything

Comment

Ughhhhhhhhh I hope not

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                              Sucker Punch is now the worst film of all time
                                                                                              Have this downloaded for a month and every time I go to watch it I just think nah not today. Going to delete it now

Comment

College football now goes from meaning almost everything to ABSOLUTELY everything
                                                                                                Aye, that would be the obvious conclusion if there was to be no NFL. I presume this is what would happen but what do the owners gain from locking out the players? Or are both sides just being too stubborn which will result in both sides suffering?
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  NFL London - when will tickets be going on sale. I want to take a trip over.
                                                                                                  If the Collective Bargaining Agreement isn't sorted by August 30th there'll be no London game even if the season ends up going ahead.
                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                    The tide wouldn't take him out either.

Comment

She has said she would give you 1.

Shame it was out of 10
                                                                                                      hmmmmmmmm
                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

She wouldn't ride you into battle.

Comment

She wouldnt get up on him to hang wallpaper

Comment

If I had a bag of mickeys I wouldnt give her 1

Comment

No, you could still have a season if there was a lockout but it would be unlikely. Its not going to happen though, they are locked in talks and they look like reaching an agreement now.

Comment

...

Comment

If he fell into a barrel of titties, he'd come out sucking his thumb.

Comment

hmmmmmmmm
                                                                                                                    Didnt work.

I had to change the colour of the hidden text.

Comment

Awkward family hug photo

Safeish for work, but not safe for sanity:

(courtesy Graham Linehan)
                                                                                                                      wtf

Comment

Didnt work.

I had to change the colour of the hidden text.

My whole belief system is in tatters
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Awkward family hug photo

Safeish for work, but not safe for sanity:

(courtesy Graham Linehan)
                                                                                                                          2,3,4,1,5,6

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X