This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    stop running away from the simple question I have asked and accusing me of not addressing the debate.

I'll give you another chance before I write you off as a fraud.
    how is it legitimate for Mr Suarez to mention Mr evra's skin color in the context of a verbal altercation during a football match?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Go fuck yourself. What you make of me or my posts is irrelevant.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Two tournaments left to try and turn around a disaster of a night. In the money in one & the bubble of another. Gimme a nice cash to start off the new year please, poker gods!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Not appropriate. And even I am hammered!

Come on guys, chill!

Come on Giants!!

Comment

meh

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 215 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 150 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t19333)
          MP2 (t74913)
          Hero (MP3) (t22668)
          CO (t18292)
          Button (t62649)
          SB (t50265)
          BB (t15207)
          UTG (t38994)
          UTG+1 (t49246)

Hero's M: 6.04

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q
          4 folds, Hero bets t22518 (All-In), CO calls t18142 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t40034) J, 10, 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t40034) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t40034) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t40034

Results:
          Hero had A, Q (three of a kind, tens).
          CO had K, J (full house, tens over Jacks).
          Outcome: CO won t40034

Comment

Jebus could i run any worse?!... 5%ers hitting like 50 50s on the river.

Comment

Tebow's statline today:

6/22 60 yards 2.7 avg 0TD 1INT 20.6
              6 rushing attempts for 16 yards

He is capable of bad quaterbacking on a pretty epic level.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Tebow's statline today:

he was terrible today moreso than the stats suggest - numerous times he didnt audible the run that was aimed straight into where a blitz was coming from. thats basic stuff for an NFL QB

Romo cant throw the ball this could be over by the half

Comment

Tebow's statline today:

Worst I've seen him all year, thought he was pretty decent vs Pats last week actually. Be funny when they turn over the Steelers next week

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    Worst I've seen him all year, thought he was pretty decent vs Pats last week actually. Be funny when they turn over the Steelers next week
                    they def wont

Comment

@ LL you're a jets fan aren't you?? Is there any chance of them getting rid of Sanchez, he was so so bad today

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                        they def wont
                        In Tebow We Believe

Comment

pity that didnt count it was class from Romo

Comment

Lol romo
                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                              Lol romo
                              That was superb from Romo but no idea why he threw that ball when could have made 1st down

Comment

My sister was leaving in Denver when they won The Super Bowl in 99 and brought me back a lot of flags and shit so they've kinda been my team since then even though I haven't watched much NFL up until the last couple of months.

I'm taking it as a sign that me watching again + the emergence of Tebow means the Broncos are gonna win The Super Bowl again this year.

Comment

I have no idea who this teabag lad is
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is he racist?

Comment

How come sometimes the widgets in a Guinness can don't work?

When they work I can make an almost perfect pint, when they don't it looks like shit

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                        I have no idea who this teabag lad is
                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

1st minute should explain all but 40 secs in is awesome god stuff

Comment

Pretty much over now, giants get the it in second half, time for bed
                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

@ LL you're a jets fan aren't you?? Is there any chance of them getting rid of Sanchez, he was so so bad today
                                            Thing is, overall he has improved his production in most respects despite an inferior team around him. If he wasn't getting better year on year it would make more sense to give up on him...

Comment

springs to mind

Comment

Bah... came 20 somethingth in the 160 something 6 max on stars. Lost a coin flip on the river.. Had visions of my first stars final table there.

Comment

Even though I follow the sport (in a very minor manner), I'm still not quite sure whether all the Tebow fans are being ironic in a 'hero-worshipping Titus Bramble' sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    Even though I follow the sport (in a very minor manner), I'm still not quite sure whether all the Tebow fans are being ironic in a 'hero-worshipping Titus Bramble' sort of way.
                                                    Titus Bramble isn't a winner like Tebow tho

Do the Cowboys not realise they need to win? Terribad so far

Comment

This American Football lark is over in a few weeks, right?

Comment

Actually... Just looking at the payout structure on ipoker here and they've changed it completely.. No huge 40% pay jump from first to second anymore. Probably a good thing since you can't do deals.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          This American Football lark is over in a few weeks, right?
                                                          and the baseball starts back!
                                                          Last edited by White Knight; 02-01-12, 03:05.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                            Actually... Just looking at the payout structure on ipoker here and they've changed it completely.. No huge 40% pay jump from first to second anymore. Probably a good thing since you can't do deals.
                                                            A few more changes will be very welcome very soon too!

Comment

I'm surprised NuckChorris isn't around with his beloved NYG in such a big game!

Comment

Bit drunk now but looking for help, so I'll try my best to articulate.

Hoping one or two of you may have the same chopper.

I crashed it for about the 73rd time and it just stopped working. The bottom rotor spins for about 3 seconds then cuts out. In the pic you'll see two cogs, the top one controls the bottom rotor and the bottom one controls the top rotor.

The bottom cog (top rotor) is inactive while the top cog (bottom rotor) spins as normal, also a little blue led flashes continuously when I switch the chopper on then stops flashing.

I do realise the slimness of my chance of resolving this, but the bbv has delivered in lessor circumstances, life and death yo

Last edited by Lazare; 02-01-12, 03:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                  Midnitekowby 1/7 in the Sunday $215 Supersonic on stars! 3 minute levels.......an epic turbo whore for sure
                                                                  Deal done when 5 handed. Ended 4th for just shy of 20k (org payout was 24k for 2nd and 18k for 3rd) great start to the year, wp.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                    A few more changes will be very welcome very soon too!
                                                                    Only thing that really annoys me about ipoker is when you get moved tables and you're playing about six tables and everything just goes all over the place. I prefer ipoker to stars apart from that. Prefer the structures and find the numbers really hard to read on stars. 3s look really like 9s when you have the table at it's smallest.

Comment

pha7Ngoooo 2nd in 109 dol 1r 1a for 18k+, anyone know who it is?

Cowboys epic comeback on..

Comment

They're great craic, I broke mine though. I'm gonna post a pic of it up here in a bit and see if anyone can help me fix it.
                                                                        Best bet would be your wife.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                          Yeah, he's a chef at my local Thai restaurant

Comment

Bit drunk now but looking for help, so I'll try my best to articulate.

Hoping one or two of you may have the same chopper.

I crashed it for about the 73rd time and it just stopped working. The bottom rotor spins for about 3 seconds then cuts out. In the pic you'll see two cogs, the top one controls the bottom rotor and the bottom one controls the top rotor.

The bottom cog (top rotor) is inactive while the top cog (bottom rotor) spins as normal, also a little blue led flashes continuously when I switch the chopper on then stops flashing.

I do realise the slimness of my chance of resolving this, but the bbv has delivered in lessor circumstances, life and death yo
                                                                            Does it have a head gasket?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rigger View Post
                                                                              Best bet would be your wife.
                                                                              She's a luckbox, I doubt she has any clue what goes on under the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                Does it have a head gasket?
                                                                                No, but it's mostly white with bits of red.
                                                                                Last edited by Lazare; 02-01-12, 03:44.

Comment

6/34 in 109 40k gtd on stars. nice present before i go back to work please.
                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Buy a new one, they're €28 in HMV

[/Christmas Magic]
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

FLHE is so Meh but damn good for RB if you can stand the pain

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                        and the baseball starts back!
                                                                                        Can't imagine there being much discussion of it here.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU7y9q80ol0

1st minute should explain all but 40 secs in is awesome god stuff
                                                                                          I like the guy, he seems like a cool dude, I just have no idea wtf is goin on

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                            FLHE is so Meh but damn good for RB if you can stand the pain
                                                                                            I remember when poker used be about how much you win not scrape in points and rakeback

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                              I remember when poker used be about how much you win not scrape in points and rakeback
                                                                                              It all went to shit in Feb '07 when Tribeca died.

Comment

Massive stop from Giants. Must get into NBA so can annoy Dom with that late night chat too

Proper game of 2 halves, 1 td in it now
                                                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 02-01-12, 04:01.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                  yeah but some of folks on FLHE have no respect/hand value and just bet bet bet regardless and one must have a rb type deal to make max outta it imho ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                    yeah but some of folks on FLHE have no respect/hand value and just bet bet bet regardless and one must have a rb type deal to make max outta it imho ...
                                                                                                    First salmon if the year caught in the liffey even though supposed to be no salmon fishing there.

Comment

water was high in Drowses this year so this stretch didnt do it again for 1st salmon caught in Ireland but ffs how lucky is Mr Martin

For the second year in succession, Ian Martin, Tullyroan, Co Tyrone, caught the first salmon in the northern region on the river Drowes near Bundoran, Co Donegal, on a Collie Dog tube fly from the Blackwater Pool at 12.10pm. The fish weighed 3.6kg.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post

Cowboys epic comeback on..
                                                                                                        Pretty sure he posts here as Alfie

Comment

Congrats Zuutroy to you and the missus after the long labour and final delivery of your little girl. The Doctor wasn't far off with his prediction of 6.00pm though

Lovely name and delighted both doing well. Enjoy her while she is small as they are up on their feet and chatting so quick that you don't know where the time went.

Your poor g/f must have been exhausted after all that but I am sure with the adrenaline after giving birth will have kept her going.

Are we going to see a pic?

Comment

@ Kev . Amber Springs in gorey comes highly recommended and imo is just what your looking for and some great deals on at the moment .

Comment

Just finished watching Win Win. Had never heard of it besides reading about it here. Really enjoyed it.
                                                                                                              Also, watched We Need to Talk About Kevin the other day... Was decent enough. Definitely wouldn't turn it off halfway through without finding out wtf was going on.
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              Didn't really get why the mother was getting all the abuse in it though. Was hardly her fault.

Comment

and the runbad kicks off for January, picking up where December left off.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer debate the merits of the obligatory "baby seeing."

Comment

Ah yea, fair enough. I'm just a bit disappointed because I'd come to believe over the years that you were someone who had well thought out sincerely held opinions that had some value. Whatever.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

They're great craic, I broke mine though. I'm gonna post a pic of it up here in a bit and see if anyone can help me fix it.
                                                                                                                      brother got one of these for xmas, a bit like you with the flying skills and as a result he needs a few new rotar blades. he sourced them on ebay for a few euros, says you can get all the spare parts on ebay for them.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Just saw this ad (had sound turned down), wtf?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A rural Ireland Bord na Mona ad about having a gay son? I had to get it on Youtube to listen to the audio. Was half expecting something like:

Comment

Being widely reported that Rooney and Gibson were dropped for the Blackburn cause of a late night/breaking curfew. If thats the case, then despite all the injury issues Ferguson was dead right. He still made a balls of the selection and formation with what he had left. But dropping them two was the correct move, and big questions need to be asked of the players doing this in the middle of a hectic fixture schedule, close fought league and an injury crisis at the club

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X