Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm well and truely pissed , music vid time.

Last edited by dannydiamond; 01-01-12, 04:21.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Happy NW DD, if only I hadnt ran so shite, we could have had it all..............

Comment

Haven't quite caught up yet but have we had anyone come out and say they genuinely believe Luis Suarez wasn't being deliberately racially derogatory since I've been away or are we still shadow boxing around the idea that racism is ok depending on what exact part of northern England you represent at kickball?

Comment

everyone gone to bed now and sofa beckons

all alone and last convo was with a 24yr old who was complaining about her boobs having reduced to 34FF to 30DD or summit.......i had got her a fleece earlier as she was cold (door open for smoking) so couldnt understand her dilema properly !!!

looking around and thinking 'fcuk me, i am on sofa, i will be up 1st after going to sleep last and have to tidy this shit'

2012 starting off with a bad beat

Comment

Its just not right making me work today.

Happy New Year folks !!
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I started on it on the 23rd, it went live on the 24th, so the 24th is IPB's official birthday. I was hoping to make it to one of these milestones by then looking at the numbers a few months ago, but unlikely on all 3 counts, with the user one being closest:

10,000 threads (currently 9,492)
              500,000 posts (currently 455,907)
              3,000 members (currently 2,872)

We generally get around 20 or so new members every week consistently, so it will be close, but we won't do it, at least not unless we have a lot of spam in the coming weeks which I hope not. The last few weeks have been blessedly quiet on that front. I'm aware though that out of that number are the spammers, the werewolf accounts, the novelty accounts, but I'm counting them all.
              It's Lloyds forum though, ask him.

Comment

Happy new cunts, year!
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The report stated that after Evra asked Suárez during the game why he had been kicked, he replied in Spanish: "Porque tu eres negro," which translates as "Because you are black". Evra said he would punch Suárez if he repeated the comment to which Uruguayan said: "No hablo con los negros": "I don't speak to blacks."
                  Absolute scumbag
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Saurez has a different version of events. Evra has already been guilty of providing exaggerated and unreliable evidence in a racial enquiry.

Opr
                    No he doesn't btw read this article. This is the first and only time Evra has claimed racist abuse, seems he was right.

But Evra never cited racism in the Chelsea case, contrary to what you may have read elsewhere. Liverpool's extraordinary statement referred to Evra having no credibility and used as an example his "prior unfounded accusations". Except it was Mike Phelan, United's assistant manager, and Richard Hartis, the goalkeeping coach, who purported to hear the word "immigrant" used at Stamford Bridge. The story that it was Evra has gathered so much momentum now that even the usually reliable Press Association presented it as fact. Liverpool, they said, were referring to "racism allegations Evra made against Chelsea groundsman Sam Bethell, which were not proven".

The truth is something completely different. Likewise, Evra kept his distance when two deaf United fans complained they had lip‑read Steve Finnan making a racist remark to him during a Liverpool-United game in 2006. The simple truth is that Evra has complained of being racially abused only once before, and that was the 1-1 draw at Anfield on 15 October.
                    Hopefully that will shut you up, still can't believe Liverpool fans are defending him.

Patrice Evra's reputation has suffered throughout the Luis Suárez case despite the verdict vindicating Manchester United's full-back

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I hate Suarez as much as Evra, and tbh I don't hate them that much. They just play for teams who are supported by clueless arseholes but annnnyway...

I don't understand how these reports can come to these conclusive decisions.

Racism is such meh.

Evra is filthy rich, get on with it. I'm sure he abused Suarez or others too in some kind of way. No reason it should be different if the abuse is about colour of skin or where you are from or what your hairstyle is, meh!

Before someone says it is easy being white and saying that, go fuck yourself.

Abuse is abuse and in the heat of the moment it is nothing. Man up and get over it. Sooner we lol at racism the better.

Gianfranco Zola

Comment

Nonsense dude. I was so pissed off last night I randomly loafed a white South African. got the cunt good. But real version of events was stood up after a few buckets, jameson, dark lao's and 3 pure weed joints with some sound aussie in jaidee's, everything faded to black and legs turned to jelly and down I went. Embarrassing!

Still pretty dunk now despite it being 4pm over here
                          Last edited by RasTa; 01-01-12, 08:47.

Comment

why does everyone believe Patrice Evra when he already has a history of crying wolf?
                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Nonsense dude. I was so pissed off last night I randomly loafed a white South African. got the cunt good. But real version of events was stood up after a few buckets, jameson, dark lao's and 3 pure weed joints with some sound aussie in jaidee's, everything faded to black and legs turned to jelly and down I went. Embarrassing!

Still pretty dunk now despite it being 4pm over here
                              Why are you on here?

Go get wasted to the point you think ipb is www.yvaiuohndpiiabuovd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                why does everyone believe Patrice Evra when he already has a history of crying wolf?
                                Please show me examples

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                  Why are you on here?

Go get wasted to the point you think ipb is www.yvaiuohndpiiabuovd.com
                                  What are you on about? Yay reffering to someone's skin colour is fine is what I read from your waffle hence me calling it nonsense.

Comment

Please show me examples
                                    Battle of the Bridge 2008.

Seriously, take your blinkers off and stop looking at this as a Man. U vs Liverpool thing.

Comment

Battle of the Bridge 2008.

Seriously, take your blinkers off and stop looking at this as a Man. U vs Liverpool thing.
                                      Did you read the article I just posted? even the quote?

Comment

Absolute scumbag
                                        Disclaimer: I am a Liverpool fan

The report also states that both players had understandable difficulty remembering what had been said, and that Evra's command of English was far better than Suarez's during the inquest. They also said that Evra's command of Spanish is not perfect, so there's a huge amount of doubt as to exactly what was said and how much of it was down to interpretation.

I think it is extremely likely that Suarez used racist language in trying to wind up Evra, and I think he should be heavily punished and shamed for this. However, I also think it's wrong that the panel considered everything Evra said as truth just because they found Suarez's evidence inconsistent. Evra's evidence was also unreliable but for different reasons.

I think it is a mistake to take the words from this report as truth because it is clearly a flawed judgement, and I expect Suarez's appeal will still find him guilty but will reduce the ban.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Pretty ironic given his previous use of a certain n word aswell...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                              Disclaimer: I am a Liverpool fan

The report also states that both players had understandable difficulty remembering what had been said, and that Evra's command of English was far better than Suarez's during the inquest. They also said that Evra's command of Spanish is not perfect, so there's a huge amount of doubt as to exactly what was said and how much of it was down to interpretation.

I think it is extremely likely that Suarez used racist language in trying to wind up Evra, and I think he should be heavily punished and shamed for this. However, I also think it's wrong that the panel considered everything Evra said as truth just because they found Suarez's evidence inconsistent. Evra's evidence was also unreliable but for different reasons.

I think it is a mistake to take the words from this report as truth because it is clearly a flawed judgement, and I expect Suarez's appeal will still find him guilty but will reduce the ban.
                                              In relation to this I adopted a debating strategy in school that I never really had to be right just had to prove the opposition wrong its human nature to believe one person is right when the other is proved to be incorrect

Comment

Did you read the article I just posted? even the quote?
                                                Even in the report you link it says that the FA have previously deemed him to exaggerate evidence.

christ, he even asked the referee if he was being booked because he was black in the same game.

I don't know exactly what Suarez said, other than the term he says he used. I don't think the report proves anything conclusively.

what I took from the whole thing is that suarez is an idiot for trying to use the term "negro" to wind up Evra, and Evra exagerates evidence.

draw your own conclusions as to which is worse in the long run. Both events damage the game.

Comment

Racism is such meh.
                                                  Have you any experience of being discriminated against yourself?
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

christ, he even asked the referee if he was being booked because he was black in the same game.
                                                    I've read that as well but it's not in the report. What source did it come from?

Comment

Hopefully Lazare can play slide when he takes out the guitar at party's

look out now

Or this is a great sing along song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                      Last edited by RasTa; 01-01-12, 09:58.

Comment

Still no baby news from the Zuutroys. Nothing on the facebook pages either. Let's hope she delivers soon, the poor man will be wrecked after being up all night browsing and back rubbing!

Comment

I've read that as well but it's not in the report. What source did it come from?
                                                          what report did you read?

115. Mr Kuyt gave a slightly different version from Mr Marriner, Mr Evra and Mr Giggs. He
                                                          said that after the goal kick he was close to Mr Evra and said "Come on, let's move on, let's
                                                          keep going with the game" and touched Mr Evra just on the arm. According to Mr Kuyt,
                                                          Mr Evra reacted aggressively and smashed his arm away and at that point, the referee
                                                          having seen the incident, called Mr Evra to him and booked him. Mr Kuyt said that he
                                                          was very close to Mr Evra and the referee at this time. He said he was "absolutely certain"
                                                          that he heard Mr Evra say that the referee was only booking him because he was black.
                                                          116. We found the evidence of Mr Marriner on this point to be credible and plausible. He
                                                          recalled Mr Evra telling him that he was being called black. This is consistent with Mr
                                                          Evra's evidence of what he told Mr Marriner at that time, and also with Mr Giggs'
                                                          evidence of what Mr Evra said to him shortly afterwards. In light of this, we reject Mr
                                                          Kuyt's evidence that Mr Evra said that the referee was only booking him because he was
                                                          black, however certain Mr Kuyt was that he heard it. Moreover, it would make no sense in
                                                          the circumstances for Mr Evra to accuse the referee of only booking him because he was
                                                          black. Not only had Mr Evra pushed Mr Kuyt away, which he is likely to have realised
                                                          had led to his booking, but his concern at that stage was that he had been called black
                                                          (bearing in mind that, at the very least, Mr Suarez admits having called Mr Evra "negro"
                                                          by this stage of the game).
                                                          they rejected Kyuts version because they accepted gigg's and the ref's version of events, even though Neither giggs nor the Referee (and admit such) heard what Evra said first.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                            Have you any experience of being discriminated against yourself?
                                                            As a member of the settled traveler community i have on several occasions.

This hasn't been posted yet ?

This too shall pass.

Comment

FFS!

I really didn't want to get sucked into this but now there are three people here with sound credentials who need to explain to me in what possible context of a verbal clash in a competitive football match there is any way in any language it is not racist to mention the colour of the other persons skin.

Andy Lloyd and OPR over to you or GTFO and STFU

Fucking Chavball

Happy New Year
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Racism is such meh.

The sheer ignorance in this forum of what Racism is what it means or the impact it has is utterly depressing.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    FFS!

I really didn't want to get sucked into this but now there are three people here with sound credentials who need to explain to me in what possible context of a verbal clash in a competitive football match there is any way in any language it is not racist to mention the colour of the other persons skin.
                                                                    AAhhaaa, if you really didn't want to get sucked into it you could have avoided it easy enough, I have & I'm a supporter(consumer?) of one of the teams involved
                                                                    (apart from this one-time at band camp, where I called a united fan a one eyed drooling pointless cuntbag who was using a race issue to take childish shots & therefore disrespecting the very player he was claiming to support )

Try telling them that you don't like the way a certain manager had the team you supported (probably since before they were born) playing

Apparently it means you want to drag him onto the streets and murder him in front of his kids

Fucking Chavball
                                                                    Ahha, the nub!

The one eyed voice against judging/abusing people based on differences strikes again

Happy New Year
                                                                    easy game!

Fwiw the t-shirts were a disgrace (& embarrassingly stupid at best)

<insert music video of choice here>

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                      In relation to this I adopted a debating strategy in school that I never really had to be right just had to prove the opposition wrong its human nature to believe one person is right when the other is proved to be incorrect
                                                                      Well, you can win a debate - but the extent or totality of your victory should be based on more than simply poking holes in the defense. It seems to me that you should need to conclusively prove your side of the argument before one can be comfortable bestowing unprecedented prizes upon you.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        Agree. Its highly distasteful. Picking some parts of the report to technically excuse him is embarassing.
                                                                        I'm not excusing anything, I just find the report to fail to prove beyond doubt what happened.

TBH the upshot of it all is that Suarez will serve his ban, the league will have another "Show racism the red card" appeal and their paymasters in Sky will be happy for it all to be forgotten about in time for FORD SUPER SUNDAY HD of their choice.

Comment

FFS!

Fucking Chavball

Happy New Year
                                                                          After reading the report it goes like this:

- the panel has taken the opinion that Suarez probably made racially inflammatory comments (as they are entitled to given that it isn't a court of law - there is no requirement for a standard of proof "beyond a reasonable doubt"). I don't think that can be challenged (which does make the club statement appear naive in retrospect);
                                                                          - the extent of what was said (exactly what, to mean precisely what, and how many times) is in hot dispute, and the video evidence provided did not capture this. For me the report becomes questionable in taking such a strong opinion on the scope of the abuse given what they were working with;
                                                                          - the punishment decided upon equated to a doubling of their "entry point" of four games. Now, for me, the severity of the punishment should correlate to the certainty of the evidence to hand. On these grounds, I believe an appeal would be justified;
                                                                          - I also think it is a ludicrous position to make this conclusion on what was said and yet state that Suarez is not a racist. The two should be mutually exclusive;
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                            After reading the report it goes like this:

- the panel has taken the opinion that Suarez probably made racially inflammatory comments (as they are entitled to given that it isn't a court of law - there is no requirement for a standard of proof "beyond a reasonable doubt"). I don't think that can be challenged (which does make the club statement appear naive in retrospect);
                                                                            - the extent of what was said (exactly what, to mean precisely what, and how many times) is in hot dispute, and the video evidence provided did not capture this. For me the report becomes questionable in taking such a strong opinion on the scope of the abuse given what they were working with;
                                                                            - the punishment decided upon equated to a doubling of their "entry point" of four games. Now, for me, the severity of the punishment should correlate to the certainty of the evidence to hand. On these grounds, I believe an appeal would be justified;
                                                                            - I also think it is a ludicrous position to make this conclusion on what was said and yet state that Suarez is not a racist. The two should be mutually exclusive;
                                                                            Have you considered a career in Politics?

I believe Fianna Fail have openings for articulate young men who are skilled at avoiding questions and ignoring reality while all the time whinging about the unfairness of being held to account for their actions.

Comment

Lads, we agree Suarez used the word 'negro'/'negrito', right?
                                                                              We agree that Suarez was not trying to be best friends with an opposition player, thus what he said was most likely trying to wind him up?
                                                                              So context matters little if the person you're calling 'negro' takes offence.
                                                                              This is pretty simple stuff, shocked that some people can't get it.
                                                                              Regardless of whether he meant to be racist is irrelevant. Say I'm playing cards with some dude, who happens to be black and a very tight player, folded to him in the SB and he folds to my BB, I called him a "black nit" in a joking and friendly fashion. I better hope he takes it well or I haven't a leg to stand on. If I don't know the guy well, I'm not going to risk saying something like that. Suarez was the risk taker there, no matter whether he meant to be a racist cunt or just a friendly one. He paid the price. It's pretty lol that people are even arguing this. Shamefully retarded positions imo.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                We agree that Suarez was not trying to be best friends with an opposition player, thus what he said was most likely trying to wind him up?
                                                                                Regardless of whether he meant to be racist is irrelevant. Say I'm playing cards with some dude, who happens to be black and a very tight player, folded to him in the SB and he folds to my BB, I called him a "black nit" in a joking and friendly fashion. I better hope he takes it well or I haven't a leg to stand on. If I don't know the guy well, I'm not going to risk saying something like that. Suarez was the risk taker there, no matter whether he meant to be a racist cunt or just a friendly one. He paid the price. It's pretty lol that people are even arguing this. Shamefully retarded positions imo.
                                                                                Packie Bonner.

Comment

Happy New Year guys... I'm still drunk... hic!

Down in my mothers place in Roscommon since Wednesday, having a blast!

Went over to Four of a Kind game in Boyle on Thursday... sickened to min cashed after running AQ into chipleader's AK on a A high board while 2nd in chips for €125. Wandered over to cash table €50 down, got up with €700 3 hours later! Those farmers just love to see a flop and pay anything for a gutshot!

Went on a wee shopping spree in next town, saw a fine pair of boots - no price on them. Vendor couldn't find price so quoted me €60 'sale down from €90/100 pre-sale price... I'm nearly shure'; haggled him down to €50. Got home found price tag attached left boot €145!

Last night went to a New Year's Party in another pub, where the music only started at 11pm and the place was practically empty til 11:35 or so then crowds started to come in... My 6 year old daughter loved it, she never left the dance floor all night til music ended at 3am... Met so many old friends, I didn't have to buy a drink once!

The one and only time I went to the bar, I ordered a big round including my usual Black Bush tipple, handed over €50, got 2 x €20, 2 x €5 and €4 something in coins back... left the coins as a tip naturally.

BTW they didn't measure the spirits if it wasn't on the wall measures... they just poured. I must have had several triple shots all night...

Bed at 4:30am, but wide awake since 10am(!) Meh! While a wee 6 year old sleeping beauty is still dead to the world beside me!

No hangover means I'm definitely still drunk!

Cliffs: I have to come home to Mammy's more often this place is a goldmine!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                    Regardless of whether he meant to be racist is irrelevant. Say I'm playing cards with some dude, who happens to be black and a very tight player, folded to him in the SB and he folds to my BB, I called him a "black nit" in a joking and friendly fashion. I better hope he takes it well or I haven't a leg to stand on. If I don't know the guy well, I'm not going to risk saying something like that. Suarez was the risk taker there, no matter whether he meant to be a racist cunt or just a friendly one.
                                                                                    No objections to this at all from me. It's the accusation that he said it many times, and the FA have found him guilty of this, including the disgraceful line "I don't talk to blacks", that I think is questionable. This is a very serious accusation and I don't think it can be made without incontrovertible evidence. Right now it is just slander.
                                                                                    He paid the price. It's pretty lol that people are even arguing this. Shamefully retarded positions imo.
                                                                                    Meh, I don't think it's unreasonable to point out the glaring problems with this ruling.

Comment

The scheduling of Premiership football over the next few days surely could have been done a bit fairer. I'd feel justifiably aggrieved if I was a Man City fan. Difference between one and three days rest is huge from a recovery pov.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Meh, I don't think it's unreasonable to point out the glaring problems with this ruling.
                                                                                        Suarez admits using the term negro, I fail to see any problem with this ruling.

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Have you considered a career in Politics?

I believe Fianna Fail have openings for articulate young men who are skilled at avoiding questions and ignoring reality while all the time whinging about the unfairness of being held to account for their actions.
                                                                                            This is such a great debate eh? Much easier to take a pop at someone than actually address their post.

Comment

My head is way too sore to bother arguing about the Suarez/Evra thing.

Happy new year everyone.

Opr

Comment

For the people looking for an NFL team to support here is an easy way:
                                                                                                http://www.nfl-360.com/pick-team

Comment

dilema....27 yr old babe stayed over last night and still in bed after a 6am finish

should i look in on her to see if shes OK ( no jim jams so pos in the altogether)

wife still in bed and shes OK ..breathing anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                    dilema....27 yr old babe stayed over last night and still in bed after a 6am finish

should i look in on her to see if shes OK ( no jim jams so pos in the altogether)

wife still in bed and shes OK ..breathing anyhow
                                                                                                    Pics obv

Comment

Still not out. ETA now 6pm!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        At this rate you're in with a shout for first child of 2013
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                          Is there a chance it could get overcooked in the oven and be in line to be called a negrito?
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

fairyhouse 3.10

hate giving tips but Sanmare was tipped to me, checking odds checker seems wrongly priced on betfair, just a heads up.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Hopefully that will shut you up, still can't believe some Liverpool fans are defending him.
                                                                                                              FYP

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                The scheduling of Premiership football over the next few days surely could have been done a bit fairer. I'd feel justifiably aggrieved if I was a Man City fan. Difference between one and three days rest is huge from a recovery pov.
                                                                                                                It is what it is, all these fixtures are done months in advance, all this bitching that Mancini is on about is lol or generally any manager, just watching the build up to Sunderland vs City match and Niall Quinn is on the panel and the commentators are talking about City having a match on Tuesday and Quinn pipes in with "well so do we"
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                  Pics obv
                                                                                                                  shes up now alive and unwell...would love to give pics but that be uber bad..she works in some top fashion shop in Newcastle but is being taken off sales floor as shes getting too old...promoted to upstairs WTF

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    It is what it is, all these fixtures are done months in advance, all this bitching that Mancini is on about is lol or generally any manager, just watching the build up to Sunderland vs City match and Niall Quinn is on the panel and the commentators are talking about City having a match on Tuesday and Quinn pipes in with "well so do we"
                                                                                                                    Think Mancini is quite right to give out about it, whether it was scheduled months earlier or not is irrelevant its still very unfair on them. Sunderland are disadvantaged too but not to the same extent, Wigan have a day extra rest over them compared to Liverpool's two days over City which is massive giving such a short turnover in games. City's closest rival United had the early kick off yesterday *and* also play a day later than City during the week. Could be the difference in winning the league as they're almost forced into fielding a weaker side today...
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      This is such a great debate eh? Much easier to take a pop at someone than actually address their post.
                                                                                                                      lol, you'd know!

Comment

Nearly, going by the IR prices !!
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Think Mancini is quite right to give out about it, whether it was scheduled months earlier or not is irrelevant its still very unfair on them. Sunderland are disadvantaged too but not to the same extent, Wigan have a day extra rest over them compared to Liverpool's two days over City which is massive giving such a short turnover in games. City's closest rival United had the early kick off yesterday *and* also play a day later than City during the week. Could be the difference in winning the league as they're almost forced into fielding a weaker side today...
                                                                                                                          Would agree with this.
                                                                                                                          With both games on Sky it would have been much obvious and fair to have Newcastle/MUFC on the Tuesday and MCity/Liverpool on the Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X