Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cat ate the womans fucking porridge!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      ah nothing just an evil thing i did to a neighbour, she is a cunt, havent spoke in years, i stole her cat!!!

it kept coming into my kitchen while i was drying the floors with the door open!

so when it jumped into my car, i let it snuggle up on the seat , drove out the road an dumped it !

posters all over the shop now, fuckin hate cats, evil fuckers!
      Wow you've just confirmed my long term suspicion of you being a horrible individual.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

did you hate it so much that you actually shrank it?
        http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...?t=9160&page=4 5 pics down see!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uKv...yer_detailpage
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
            Was reading this yesterday. Apparently there is a fair few of them in the Amazon. Pretty interesting stuff.

Can only imagine what the fook they think the survey plane is, and I wonder what effect it would have if you took one out of the tribe and brought him to somewhere like NY or Rio for a bit.
            the one on the right brought the guy on the left out of Newcastle a few years back

Comment

Got exam results today, passed everything and a 2.1 overall. Didn't deserve a 1.1 tbh as I did feck all work for it. Still very happy though obviously.

Michelle that's an awful thing to do. To be totally honest it would have been fairer to all parties involved to put the thing down.

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
              my wife was at a quiz tonight and got this as one of the questions

36*3+70*9/2+9/10

anyone know the correct order

SPOILER
              they won because they got the answer to this question right even though she is convinced they got it wrong
              Last edited by NewApproach; 24-06-11, 02:17.

Comment

The apprentice should have a red button option that just follows nick imo.

Comment

<3 msn

Comment

how gullible ye are!!

ok here is the truth, there is a cat and yes it is fuckin always in my house and this eve, i was going to fuck it in the car and take it away but first I decided that i would fast forward and let on i really did take it, like the butterfly effect!!!

i havent touched the cat as of yet but am so tempted as its doing my head in!!

i wanted to see by ye r reaction would it be so wrong!

so ok ye win it would be wrong but at least by posting, i know most of your inner feelings on me!!

everything in the story is true, she is a cunt next door, yes there was porridge, yes nicky it did meow, and i still want the fuckin cat gone as i hate it!!!

so........................... to be continued

oh and just in case ye think im backing down and lying , get liz to call tomorrow an ill show her the fuckin thing!!!
                    Last edited by SatNav; 24-06-11, 02:23.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Spent all evening configuring sabnzbd, sick beard and couch pototo and linking it up to xbmc. You tell it all what tv shows you watch and what films you want to see and as soon as they come out it automatically downloads it and puts it in the correct folder with artwork and all metadata ready for you to watch. You can set it to only download 720p or whatever the highest quality available is, just amazing programs and all free.
                      Its a replacement for jdownloader and rapidshare and its well worth the effort imo.

Just need to order my new htpc and my setup is pretty savage.
                      Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 24-06-11, 02:25.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

The mind well and truly boggles
                        possibly mental illness imo

Comment

how gullible ye are!!

ok here is the truth, there is a cat and yes it is fuckin always in my house and this eve, i was going to fuck it in the car and take it away but first I decided that i would fast forward and let on i really did take it, like the butterfly effect!!!

so ok ye win it would be wrong but at least by posting, i know most of your inner feelings on me!!

everything in the story is true, she is a cunt next door, yes there was porridge, yes nicky it did meow, and i still want the fuckin cat gone as i hate it!!!

Hmmmm. Computer says no.

Comment

lol.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

how gullible ye are!!

oh and just in case ye think im backing down and lying , get liz to call tomorrow an ill show her the fuckin thing!!!
                              sure u can just do it now and nothing will happen double jeoperdy (pretty sure its spelt wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Hmmmm. Computer says no.
                                lol.
                                yes i was expecting this, but what can i do! i really want the cat gone and it is annoying me!

That was my plan all day!!!! so with alcohol i let on i did take it, which i havent , i know hard to believe, but im kinda laughing at how well it all went down!!!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

good night all you cat lovers
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Don't back down now MSN, you did the right thing. I know what it's like to live next door to a disrespectful cat.

Comment

ill make it disappear for weekly mill entries.

Comment

how gullible ye are!!

Comment

Was reading this yesterday. Apparently there is a fair few of them in the Amazon. Pretty interesting stuff.

Can only imagine what the fook they think the survey plane is, and I wonder what effect it would have if you took one out of the tribe and brought him to somewhere like NY or Rio for a bit.
                                          I read it in the NY Times yesterday too and thought the exact same. It's hard to comprehend how big the Amazon rainforest actually is to have 20 or so uncontacted tribes still out there. It's very cool that they function without any of the things we take for granted everyday and still live so primitively in 2011. I wonder what they think when the plane flies overhead. It's really amazing that they're still uncontacted today.

Comment

I think its a case of that once they are spotted, its made sure that they are left uncontacted. Which, I guess is a good thing.
                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

ok here is the truth, there is a cat , i was going to fuck it in the car
                                              This is pretty perverted,even for you.
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Reminds me of this, which I read yesterday in the paper here.
                                                One of those things that people say they're going to do, and because it's so outlandish, everyone plays along as if they mean it. This guy had to be completely and totally disconnected with reality imo.

Just like SatNav

Comment

That's crazy, completely and utterly out of touch with reality.

Comment

Quality overnight posting, i must say.

MSN is mental

Comment

jesus. fucking . christ.

Normally I'm "Lol, internet" but this is a step beyond.

FFS michelle, if you wanted to stop the cat coming into your house you simply squirt it with some water. It learns soon enough that it's not welcome.

christ, you could have asked on here or looking it up on the internet or called your local ISPCA or even anyone else in the world what to do.

your post action justification of what you did is terrible.

I'm not even angry, I'm disappointed with you, and sad for a now feral cat who is unaccustomed to feral life and to a family missing their pet.
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Must be annoying to be levelled by msn

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                          Must be annoying to be levelled by msn
                                                          I'd say there's more than a fifty percent chance it happened and she was amazed at the negative reaction. That seems more likely than deliberately winding up the whole bbv in a way that will reflect badly upon her and not be easily disproved. In either case, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                            jesus. fucking . christ.

Normally I'm "Lol, internet" but this is a step beyond.

FFS michelle, if you wanted to stop the cat coming into your house you simply squirt it with some water. It learns soon enough that it's not welcome.

christ, you could have asked on here or looking it up on the internet or called your local ISPCA or even anyone else in the world what to do.

your post action justification of what you did is terrible.

I'm not even angry, I'm disappointed with you, and sad for a now feral cat who is unaccustomed to feral life and to a family missing their pet.
                                                            relax!

The cat is not gone anywhere....... yet!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                              I'd say there's more than a fifty percent chance it happened and she was amazed at the negative reaction. That seems more likely than deliberately winding up the whole bbv in a way that will reflect badly upon her and not be easily disproved. In either case, wtf.
                                                              wrong!!!! yes I wanted a reaction and yes i got one, wasnt to wind up BBV, i wanted to see if I do it would it be so wrong!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

why make up the poster story then?..stop talking let it die out.

Comment

I'm more offended by your grammar than what you did to the cat.

Comment

Cats are always hungry.... doesn't mean they aren't being looked after.

I wish there was a way to ignore a person and all talk of said person....
                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Name change for MichelleCatNab IMO
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                        Cats are always hungry.... doesn't mean they aren't being looked after.

I wish there was a way to ignore a person and all talk of said person....
                                                                        I installed some extension in chrome before which ignored a poster and ignored all posts which included quotes of his. Can't remember what it was, but it was even more annoying because when they said something outrageous, and would have 5/6 people quoting them and continuing a line of conversation, it meant you'd catch shrapnel from anyone who stuck a one liner quoteless post in.

I kinda miss thehighground from rugb though, he was a poster where you thought "absolutely has to be levelling", but no, he actually was just deranged.

Comment

how gullible ye are!!

ok here is the truth, there is a cat and yes it is fuckin always in my house and this eve, i was going to fuck it in the car and take it away but first I decided that i would fast forward and let on i really did take it, like the butterfly effect !!!

everything in the story is true, she is a cunt next door, yes there was
                                                                          porridge, yes nicky it did meow, and i still want the fuckin cat gone as i hate it!!!

Jesus that film really did leave a lasting impression on you it's fucking terrible.

Quality posting over the night, got a particular lol from Theresa's bluntness with A_CE.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Satnav changed her tune after doing a quick google IMO.

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.

And Michelle genuinely,you come across like a bona fida,fully paid up member of the crazy brigade with that story.....and then you expect everyone to believe it was a giant level??? Does not compute im afraid.

Comment

Actually MSN to prove you didn't do it can you make a video of him at some stage today? We'll know it's him by that intolerable meow noise he insists on making while perched on your windowsill.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                The more I learn the more this seems to be the case.

Friday to Monday including expenses works out around 700 quid. I'll be doing the kickstart courses over the summer in Waterford, up to Antrim or Belfast for an 'FAI' badge is a fookin joke though.

When the time comes I think i'd rather head to England for the FA badges tbh.
                                                                                I wouldnt mind doing the kickstart ones but Id stay a country mile away from The Uefa Licences (at least in Ireland anyway). I worked at a couple of these courses - handiest couple of days ever just had to make sure none of the FAS kids who were being used as the demos for the coaches didnt get hurt. Anyway to cut a long story short for the few courses that I did I think the pass rate was 15% and below. The people that teach you during the week are also the people who examine you at the end. Now are you telling me that their teaching methods are that bad, the standard is that high or they just want you to pay another €1200 biggest scam Iv ever seen

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                Your a disgrace, no other way about it. Scumbag thing to do. If that was my pet you would be one very sorry person
                                                                                Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                Your unfunny
                                                                                You're ffs

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                  Satnav changed her tune after doing a quick google IMO.

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.

And Michelle genuinely,you come across like a bona fida,fully paid up member of the crazy brigade with that story.....and then you expect everyone to believe it was a giant level??? Does not compute im afraid.
                                                                                  look the whole story IS true bar the bit where i took the cat, i was seriously thinking of doing it yesterday evening, so i decided to post here that i actually did, and actually if I do decide to to do it, i wont be telling ye

could be worse, i could easily let my dog out into the garden all day, and believe me the cat wouldnt last long if I do....................... but im not that cruel!

when the stinking cat arrives at the window i shall take some pics for you!!!

a piece from the link you posted " This situation is also the exact reason that I keep my cat indoors. Cats that are let outside can be stolen, hit by cars, injured by other animal, or exposed to transmittable feline diseases, such as feline AIDS and leukemia. I would urge my fellow cat owners to keep their domesticated cats indoors where, in my humble opinion, they belong."
                                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 24-06-11, 08:40.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

MSN I was going to write a really long post about last night but I'll summarise it below.

Grow the fuck up! It might have been fun to act the clown in your 20's / 30's whatever but you have to start copping on a bit. If not for yourself then for your kids and stop setting them such a shit example

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      I wouldn't mind doing the kickstart ones but I'd stay a country mile away from The UEFA Licences (at least in Ireland anyway). I worked at a couple of these courses - handiest couple of days ever just had to make sure none of the FAS kids who were being used as the demos for the coaches didnt get hurt. Anyway to cut a long story short for the few courses that I did I think the pass rate was 15% and below. The people that teach you during the week are also the people who examine you at the end. Now are you telling me that their teaching methods are that bad, the standard is that high or they just want you to pay another €1200 biggest scam I've ever seen

You're ffs

ffs
                                                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 24-06-11, 08:47.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

MSN

SPOILER
                                                                                        48

Comment

SatNav's cat is in good hands and acclimatising to it's new home.
                                                                                          SPOILER

Comment

I call shenanigans.

First thing I thought when I read your posts was you may have committed about 3 criminal offences. Now the big back-track is LOL. I can imagine you sat down and thought out the whole plan last night while staring out the kitchen window at the cat alright...
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              You're ffs
                                                                                              Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              ffs
                                                                                              Amateurs.
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

good deal on citydeals today 7e +P&P for a t-shirt

48

Comment

a piece from the link you posted " This situation is also the exact reason that I keep my cat indoors. Cats that are let outside can be stolen, hit by cars, injured by other animal, or exposed to transmittable feline diseases, such as feline AIDS and leukemia. I would urge my fellow cat owners to keep their domesticated cats indoors where, in my humble opinion, they belong."
                                                                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

hard to choose just one i liked these ones
                                                                                                    SPOILER

great one for any UTD fans
                                                                                                    SPOILER

and we have a winner

SPOILER

a winner for bbv
                                                                                                    SPOILER

the toon star section is best imo
                                                                                                    Last edited by Loopz; 24-06-11, 09:53.
                                                                                                    48

Comment

could be worse, i could easily let my dog out into the garden all day, and believe me the cat wouldnt last long if I do....................... but im not that cruel!
                                                                                                      Where do you normally keep your dog if this cat seemed to have free reign over your whole house and garden?

If you had of just let the dog loose the odd time, the cat would have got the message ages ago.

Unwanted cats are easy to get rid of, stop feeding it and giving it attention and it would have soon fucked off, especially if there's a dog roaming around.

Comment

LOL was this what it was like SatNav?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffw...layer_embedded

Comment

a new low

even DBC never reached these depths of attention-seeking
                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That was a fun read, sets the wolfpack very high standards going forward.

*********

Des on boards is looking for a onceoff keeper tonight in Templeogue if anyone interested?

Comment

First Post -

My husband is a member of this site & I just happened to notice this page open.

I have just reread the last 3 pages with my jaw on the floor.

Who is this MichelleSatNav person?

I do a lot of voluntary work with the DSPCA which would also tie into the ISPCA and have to say her/his ?? attitude is disgraceful.

The ISPCA is the leading animal welfare charity in Ireland. We specialise in rescue, animal welfare and preventing animal cruelty

/

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                a new low

even DBC never reached these depths of attention-seeking
                                                                                                                This.

I'd say her Facebook is utterly disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  a new low
                                                                                                                  That can become your moto

Comment

The backtrack after it became clear people were no impressed was pure gold.

Comment

@ CKid ..did you genuinely tweet the sun?

Comment

Originally posted by YouThinkThat View Post
                                                                                                                        First Post -

I do a lot of voluntary work with the DSPCA which would also tie into the ISPCA and have to say her/his ?? attitude is disgraceful.

The ISPCA is the leading animal welfare charity in Ireland. We specialise in rescue, animal welfare and preventing animal cruelty

/

are you ray foleys wife?
                                                                                                                        48

Comment

Originally posted by YouThinkThat View Post
                                                                                                                          First Post -

/
                                                                                                                          So who's got the suspicious wife then?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X