X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Hold on, there was a good 5 mins, The rest of it was garbage as usual
    I thought this time it felt like a buildup to a climax rather than a dragging, emo, soap opera that was going nowhere. The show needs more episodes like this one and episode 3, where the people have to make real survival decisions in crisis situations.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

what is the best free antivirus softwear

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
        Thats well worth a view. I thought your man was going to slap the head off her at some stage.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

yes
          yes
          far closer than I'd like to admit, but no.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Thats well worth a view. I thought your man was going to slap the head off her at some stage.
            The parody Richard Keys account tweeted it as "John Terry in drag" I found that funny but the video is utterly disgusting

Comment

yes
              yes
              yes (12 years old,made hamfisted attempt to strangle myself in wardrobe with shirt sleeve...little brother opens door and asked what i was doing, said "i got tangled putting boxes on top shelf"...walked away with strange looks and felt stupid

since then its

no
              no
              no

reasons will be limited to drunken chat in future ...................maybe

cant remember if i related this to hitchhiker at IPO during our vodka/tequilla/whiskey splurge

Comment

I feel sorry for her child. He has very little chance of growing up without holding her views.

Comment

logged into boylepoker and got this

is it meant to be for tmw/tonight and what about IPOPS and other games ?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter007 View Post
                    what is the best free antivirus softwear
                    Microsoft Security Essentials

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                      logged into boylepoker and got this

is it meant to be for tmw/tonight and what about IPOPS and other games ?

Its only the banking and cashier pages, gameplay will be unaffected

Comment

I have thought about suicide several times throughout my life when thing's got shitty .
                        What helps me is i think about the people i will leave behind and the pain and anguish they will suffer .
                        Then i realise i can cause these people much more pain and anguish by staying alive and i snap out of it again .

Comment

Poker on a Monday night lads? What's on where these days.

Cheers in advance.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Yes
                            Yes
                            No.

I think most people would be similar
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Cheers in advance.
                              Fitz 80 FO is a decent game although may be something else tonight with their festival on atm
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                Yes
                                Yes
                                No.

I would agree, but I'd say alot of people wouldn't be willing to admit to it. Depression is still seen as a weakness of some kind and isn't viewed in the same light as Cancer, AIDS or any other "physical" illness.

Comment

L-dawg poker any night The Fitz is your man. Always shooting for a bag of sand plus some bonus looties upfront, reasonable structures (*although tweaked a little for the worse imo) and there is always some semblance of a buzz in the place.

Comment

Cheers in advance.
                                    Fitz only option imo - 75 FO, decent runners

Edit - team game on 2nite I see.
                                    Last edited by Dice75; 28-11-11, 17:00.

Comment

LOL @ the blond girl doing the truly british thing and pretending to be oblivious on the phone.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                        L-dawg poker any night The Fitz is your man. Always shooting for a bag of sand plus some bonus looties upfront, reasonable structures (*although tweaked a little for the worse imo) and there is always some semblance of a buzz in the place.

Comment

Watched Tree of life over the weekend, the worst film I have ever seen by some distance. Christ only knows what Penn was thinking when he signed up for it.(easy money I suppose)

Comment

Yes
                                            Yes
                                            No.

meh the survey was too broad to gain any meaningful data. Even with each question you could divide it into a further catagories

1. what was your level of depression - as hotspur pointed out there is a scale for this

2. how seriously have you thought about it. theres a humongous difference between stopping to consider it and actually making plans about how you will do it

3. Again there are different levels here. Very touchy subject here so Im not the one to be talking about it but how seriously did you try and kill yourself. i.e. theres a difference between pulling the trigger or popping a load of pills in an A + E

Comment

While the overt racism is disgusting that bint has the biggest set of balls jive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                While the overt racism is disgusting that bint has the biggest set of balls jive ever seen.
                                                She would have gotten her head kicked in if not for the human shield.

Her likes are out there in their droves and their ranks will grow as the recession continues to bite.
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                  Watched Tree of life over the weekend, the worst film I have ever seen by some distance. Christ only knows what Penn was thinking when he signed up for it.(easy money I suppose)

Comment

If he kept the Plant earth theme going and signed up David Attenburgh instead of Brad Pitt it would have been alot better.

Comment

Steve Bruce sacked yet?
                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                        [ x ] "Y you no" meme

[ ] "you mad bro" meme

[ x ] meme fail

Comment

for the most part people in this thread have no clue what depression means. feeling a bit depressed is not anything close to what depression does to sufferers. its a most insidious illness that can render victims incapable for weeks at a time.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post

LOL

But yeah, no kid on her lap and she gets more than verbal abuse

Comment

No
                                                              No
                                                              No

I have had some fairly close contact though in that my aunt suffered horribly from it for years and I spent a lot of time with her near the end. Would not pretend to fully understand it but seeing someone just totally lost to depression is harrowing. Before I saw it up close I would have thought depression meant being really really down/sad etc but it's not that at all. What I saw was fear, anxiety, despair, paranoia and it was almost visible how the life was just being sucked out of her.

When someone is that far gone I just don't know if anything could be done to bring them back but I think the key is not to get to that point. If driving awareness lowers the stigma attached to this (which is so fucking stupid and ignorant when you think about it) hopefully it will mean people seek and find a way to accept help earlier in the process.

Comment

She looks off her chops, here jaw is swaying all over the show.

Comment

Boardwalk Empire

Comment

Racist woman arrested

A woman is arrested after an online video apparently shows a woman abusing ethnic minority passengers on a packed south London tram.
                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Poor kid imo

Comment

easy on the boardwalk empire spoilers please .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Lol its ok for you to give away stuff but people actually go to the trouble of including spoilers and you say lay off the spoilers because of the app you use cant use them tough luck imo spoiler away folks.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                            Lol its ok for you to give away stuff but people actually go to the trouble of including spoilers and you say lay off the spoilers because of the app you use cant use them tough luck imo spoiler away folks.
                                                                            Ah I see.... Why are people using this tapatalk yoke. It pops up from time to time on my phone but the site seems fine to use as is

Comment

loving IPOPS have 30 mins atm to play and find AA 3 times and lose min twice after 5 bet pre called and K high board and he holds KK, and 77 and 7 on flop, did win one time when on BB and all folded for 1st time

am thinking sit out +ev atm

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                760. Solid 65 pts this week considering captain Van P poor return and Van der Vaart injury.
                                                                                nice score

ive 732. on the march!!

Cheers in advance.
                                                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Fitz 80 FO is a decent game although may be something else tonight with their festival on atm
                                                                                Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                Theres a team event in the fits tonight - ive an urge to play - its 500 for the team . . . IF above 3 interested could give it a go?

50/50 myself atm, but sure let me know!
                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Ah I see.... Why are people using this tapatalk yoke. It pops up from time to time on my phone but the site seems fine to use as is
                                                                                  It handles spoilers now but not when they are quoted.
                                                                                  I thought what I was talking about wasn't spoilered anyway.

Also Danny would you ever feck off, I never gave away anything about TTSS only helped clarify something that may have otherwise caused confusion... What would you know about it anyway; Its a half decent film so you'll pronbably never even bother watching it

Comment

how do i get books that are on my kindle on PC to kindle on ipod?
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hi just wondering does anyone know when the next signing on day for the welfare is, im thinking its tomorrow, is there anywhere to check it out/

Comment

Originally posted by sparkplug View Post
                                                                                        Hi just wondering does anyone know when the next signing on day for the welfare is, im thinking its tomorrow, is there anywhere to check it out/
                                                                                        What now, its different for everybody

Comment

Also Danny would you ever feck off, I never gave away anything about TTSS only helped clarify something that may have otherwise caused confusion... What would you know about it anyway; Its a half decent film so you'll pronbably never even bother watching it
                                                                                          Yes you did! Would have copped it anyway cos I'm deadly at films tho

Comment

It just makes things a little more compact and easy to read but I never really liked it too much and just browse on my phone normally.

It handles spoilers now but not when they are quoted.
                                                                                            I thought what I was talking about wasn't spoilered anyway.

I have seen it and glad I had before I read what you wrote as I would of went mad if I hadn't
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What now, its different for everybody
                                                                                              its the usual spammer chap !!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                how do i get books that are on my kindle on PC to kindle on ipod?
                                                                                                something like this?
                                                                                                calibre: The one stop solution for all your e-book needs. Comprehensive e-book software.

Comment

something like this?
                                                                                                  http://calibre-ebook.com/
                                                                                                  yeah Calibre is great for doing coversions etc. used it alot to transfer a shit load of ebooks onto my ereader.
                                                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

something like this?
                                                                                                    http://calibre-ebook.com/
                                                                                                    I dont see anything about kindle on it, I see send to main device when ipod is plugged into pc but its only pdf format
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Yes
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      No
                                                                                                      Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      No
                                                                                                      Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      No
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                                      This

Yes
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      far closer than I'd like to admit, but no.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                      yes (12 years old,made hamfisted attempt to strangle myself in wardrobe with shirt sleeve...little brother opens door and asked what i was doing, said "i got tangled putting boxes on top shelf"...walked away with strange looks and felt stupid

since then its

no
                                                                                                      no
                                                                                                      no

reasons will be limited to drunken chat in future ...................maybe

cant remember if i related this to hitchhiker at IPO during our vodka/tequilla/whiskey splurge

Yes
                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                      No.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      meh the survey was too broad to gain any meaningful data. Even with each question you could divide it into a further catagories

1. what was your level of depression - as hotspur pointed out there is a scale for this

2. how seriously have you thought about it. theres a humongous difference between stopping to consider it and actually making plans about how you will do it

3. Again there are different levels here. Very touchy subject here so Im not the one to be talking about it but how seriously did you try and kill yourself. i.e. theres a difference between pulling the trigger or popping a load of pills in an A + E
                                                                                                      If i could thank these all these post twice i would!

I would consisder myself possible one of the luckiest people in the world... Great Family structure (no Drama, excpet for me secondary school was possible the worst time of my life but being young and tough i said fcuk them u can't break me) done well in my degree found it very easy as i choose something i loved and just threw myself into it, my part time working life was a peace of piss (shelf packer / till person in tesco = tons of money) found poker - my one and only past time (except of tv and movies etc)...use to get upset when i lost but wouldnt crush me as i always went back and have always enjoyied the challenged.... Got let go out of a great job in dgl due to the downturn but looked at it as nothing i could do about it....Losing my job meant 2 other local people kept theirs'. Came back to wexford played a lot of poker online...went on a great spin ended up playing in dublin a lot did my marbles took it as variance kept playing.... met future wife.... things went well.... locked her down before she relaised she made a mistake .... went back to college tried but failed... wasnt for me i taught.... found a job... not great but back working and supporting the wife back through her Hdip makes me feel good about getting up everyday..... when i take into account all the near misses of life and death through mine or other people's stupidity I'm lucky to be alive!!

Would def consider myself a winner so whenever i feel down... just like f everything and everyone..... I cop myself on nearly straight away and look at my life and say what the f do i have to be depressed about look at other peoples suituations... maybe i just have a sunny dispostion

Funny enough the closest person i have ever came to hating is on here, Mr. Moneymaker.... this is due to his abilty to get him self in shape.... I must of read his thread in the personal logs like 6 times each time my blood was boiling but then it clicked with me it wasnt him i was hating on it was me as im just a lazy SOB and won't put my ass in gear when it comes to this aspect of my life... which i am going to try to get in order that is going to start with me not smoking

Just hope i haven't used all my run good up! I have in poker i can tell u that!! O well... More money for everyone else!!

Comment

Ship the Other Voices tickets for dingle next weekend!!
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                          Are they the ones Auld Solks was trying to win?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            I dont see anything about kindle on it, I see send to main device when ipod is plugged into pc but its only pdf format
                                                                                                            Highlight the book(s) you want and convert them to epub our whatever format you want and then send them to your iPhone.

Comment

Are they the ones Auld Solks was trying to win?
                                                                                                              one and the same
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

neil channing is cl in ipops with 28k

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                                  Funny enough the closest person i have ever came to hating is on here, Mr. Moneymaker.... this is due to his abilty to get him self in shape.... I must of read his thread in the personal logs like 6 times each time my blood was boiling but then it clicked with me it wasnt him i was hating on it was me as im just a lazy SOB and won't put my ass in gear when it comes to this aspect of my life... which i am going to try to get in order that is going to start with me not smoking
                                                                                                                  Just on the above , i contacted Brian about a month ago and asked him for a bit of advice on weightloss. He gave me some simple and easy to follow info .
                                                                                                                  In 4 wks i have lost a grand total of 21lbs and feel absolutly great about myself. I have much more energy and my clothes is starting to fit me again ,
                                                                                                                  it's also an added bonus and great for motivation when others notice and compliment you on it which is what happened at the wk end from a few of the poker heads that i haven't seen in a while .

I would just like to say thanks to Moneymaker for his help .

Comment

for the most part people in this thread have no clue what depression means. feeling a bit depressed is not anything close to what depression does to sufferers. its a most insidious illness that can render victims incapable for weeks at a time.
                                                                                                                    I am sure you didn't mean it but I feel your attitude is exactly the reason why many people maybe don't get the help they need soon enough. They never think that the problems they have warrant it or they think others will think they are trite or silly. I mean you describe a very specific depression victim but many aren't as easily recognizable such as Gary Speed. If you feel down talk to someone be that a friend or whoever but don't keep it bottled up as what maybe starts as a small thing can snowball easily.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                      Highlight the book(s) you want and convert them to epub our whatever format you want and then send them to your iPhone.
                                                                                                                      All sorted thanks had to get Ibook app and got them onto that!
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                        It's rare I'm jealous of anyone but......

Comment

I see boylepoker have maintenance at 1am, will this multis?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X