Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bags we're the Provisional IPB. The other crowd can be the Continuity IPB.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Transformers 3 is a huge pile of steaming shit.
      Michael Bay gonna Michael Bay

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        but they can't see this surely?

Does anyone else hate speaking on the phone? I've become almost afraid of answering my phone, can't stand talking to people I can't see.
        Ya, I've sent it to Dom so he can bring it to Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          Repost it yourself, sailor
          Hehe , cant remember what i wrote now .
          LOL

Comment

John Hayes in typical fashion has managed to sneak a retirement past the noses of the media. There'll be no parties, there'll be no interviews. One of Irish Rugby's most loyal servants is hanging up the boots after the World Cup.

Take it easy Bull!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
              What did Damo have to say about the wolfpack?
              Wolfpack nonsense is like something a gang of 10 year olds would come up with. Sail on.

(rough quote)

Comment

Sail on? lol.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

In fairness we were a wild bunch of savages near the end over there, especially when the resources were running out.
                  Trying to ration Damo and 5starpool to one slice of bread and a biscuit a day was tough.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    In fairness we were a wild bunch of savages near the end over there, especially when the resources were running out.
                    Trying to ration Damo and 5starpool to one slice of bread and a biscuit a day was tough.
                    Did the booze run out?

Comment

Business class to Boston tomorrow afternoon, Red Sox vs. Blue Jays tomorrow night, back Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

Anyhow, could someone please send me a Google+ invite, really should get up to speed on it ASAP. My email is ionapaul at gmail dot com. Thanks
                        Nah, why should we when you just delete us all from Facebook

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Iv just seen Jordan's new show - I'm sorry love you're a fucking hypocrite. You cant demand an apology from Frankie Boyle for taking the piss out of your disabled son and then use it as an excuse to peddle another shitty ITV series - acting all high and mighty. sickens my hole

Comment

I see there is a new Gelato shop on Grafton Street strolled by it the other day made me think of Jersey Shore roll on Season 4!
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2sf3DlXKU

This will tell people how to make their DNS update I'm told
                                  This did not work for me. I guess I'm waiting for something to change at vodafones end or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    How did you progress to this realm? Natural update or you do something to force it to update?
                                    Natural, went over to boards.ie for a minute and when came back here was suddenlly seeing the new site.

Comment

If a message doesn't have authentication data to confirm it was sent through Gmail, we'll warn you to protect your information. Why the warning message shows

^^^ Am seeing this since the changeover.

Also the flush DNS thing is only for local DNS so won't help anyone waiting for their ISP's DNS to refresh.
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Anyone have any Google + invites? Pm would be much appreciated if so.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                          http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...&answer=185812

^^^ Am seeing this since the changeover.
                                          I dunno. I can officially confirm that as part of this upgrade we did not buy either google as a whole, or gmail itself, so I have no idea if the above could remotely be connected. My gmail is fine, whether I'm using new or old site.

I have locked the old one anyhow, so people who are stuck there get a polite message telling them not a whole lot other than it'll be right soon hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            Iv just seen Jordan's new show - I'm sorry love you're a fucking hypocrite. You cant demand an apology from Frankie Boyle for taking the piss out of your disabled son and then use it as an excuse to peddle another shitty ITV series - acting all high and mighty. sickens my hole
                                            Hold on a second, you're going to be a doctor and looking after peoples' health but you watch that muck.

Was it collect 20 packets of tayto and get into med school that day or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              Sounds both excellent and exhausting!

Are you trying to launch a new website btw? Think you mentioned the website in your sig in passing as been yours and a few pals. What are the plans for it - to make a bit of money obv?
                                              Its not mine, but I have an interest in it succeeding! I'm doing a lot of work for it trying to get it off the ground, as the guys who are setting it up are more from a media background and aren't completely up to speed with some aspects of the game. Hoping to grow it into a news/live reporting portal.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                Hold on a second, you're going to be a doctor and looking after peoples' health but you watch that muck.

Was it collect 20 packets of tayto and get into med school that day or something?
                                                Hold on a second, you're going to be a doctor and you're recommending people eat 20 packets of tayto in a day?
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

housemate was watching it and I listened in

Comment

Allow me to reiterate. Fcuk you South America.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      Anyone have any Google + invites? Pm would be much appreciated if so.
                                                      Fairly sure I sent you one earlier, they are taking ages to get through though.

Comment

If anyone has a phone number for Deadparrot could they please PM it to me?

Ta muchly.

Comment

whats this google + thingy majicky?

Comment

Anyone hear anything from Keane or Coillcam on the G
                                                            + invites?

Hitch's one arrived but it won't do anything.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                              whats this google + thingy majicky?
                                                              Its like sky+ you can record your emails and stuff

Comment

Somehow lost €20 between spar and home, fml.
                                                                Try to login to Raiderpoker (everleaf) to make a withdrawal and the website has been replaced by a random gambling landing spash page, dfml.

Don't know if the poker client is working because it's not currently on my computer or laptop.
                                                                If anyone has it, fire it up and let me know if it loads please.
                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 04-07-11, 22:54.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What universe are we in now then - red/yellow/blue?

Comment

Hopefully HT doesn't stop the momentum of this game. Gogogogogogo Uruguay.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                      Allow me to reiterate. Fcuk you South America.
                                                                      I took the Situations advice and backed the over 2.5 after about 10 mins of the game. Then when Peru went up 1-0 I put up 3.7 and was matched at it. Missed the rest of the first half.

How are Uruguay playing since the goal?
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Fox News Twitter hacked,Obama dead apparantly.
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                          I took the Situations advice and backed the over 2.5 after about 10 mins of the game. Then when Peru went up 1-0 I put up 3.7 and was matched at it. Missed the rest of the first half.

How are Uruguay playing since the goal?
                                                                          Average. Very dangerous from set pieces but general play isn't a fluid as it can be. Front 3 haven't really fired despite Luis's goal, Cavani looks a bit out of sorts playing wide, always better in a central preditatory role.

Maxi perriera best player on the park by a fair bit.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

If anyone has a phone number for Deadparrot could they please PM it to me?

Ta muchly.
                                                                            Did you get sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Average. Very dangerous from set pieces but general play isn't a fluid as it can be. Front 3 haven't really fired despite Luis's goal, Cavani looks a bit out of sorts playing wide, always better in a central preditatory role.

Maxi perriera best player on the park by a fair bit.
                                                                              Might be a good idea to lay off then at evens because I have the other bet and lose both if there are no more goals.
                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Actually forget that, Uruguay are looking very good now.

Comment

Ugh. Can't believe there were no goals in the second half. Anyways Chile coming up shortly and they will do the business. I expect to win back all the monies I've lost so far in the Copa and more. I really fancy a thumping here and I'm going in for over 3.5 goals hoping that we get two early and lay it off.

Comment

Does anyone else hate speaking on the phone? I've become almost afraid of answering my phone, can't stand talking to people I can't see.
                                                                                    wat
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Tilted by that second half. Put a little extra on Chile to just break even. Work your magic Sanchez one time.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Did you get sorted?
                                                                                        Nope. Would be good if you'd oblige please.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Tilted by that second half. Put a little extra on Chile to just break even. Work your magic Sanchez one time.
                                                                                          I backed them at 1.73, 1.72 and 1.71 earlier on, I was tempted to put a lot more on to lay off and improve my odds before kick off. Should have done it as they are trading at 1.65/66 now.

Comment

Dont you hate when you have a bet on, which at the time you think is good - then you either get talking to, or see someone else with the same bet as you and just go UGH . . .
                                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                              Dont you hate when you have a bet on, which at the time you think is good - then you either get talking to, or see someone else with the same bet as you and just go UGH . . .
                                                                                              What did you back??
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

every losing bet possible last few days! lol

if having a random punt normally try and go against the flow of "general consensus" as I feel that's neutral EV at worse.
                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

but they can't see this surely?

I can't stand texting people and people texting me. You want to ask me a question ring me and you'll find out a lot quicker.

Phone calls > text messages

Comment

Just watched 4 eps of Forbrydelsen so up to halfway point now, cracking good show and a ridiculous amount of plot twists. Have to watch at least one more now cos of the last development! Not sure how it goes on for another 10 eps tho

Comment

Chile looking strong in midfield here. Passing very sharp and precise.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

The people talking about Transformers 3 being shit, did yous expect anything better?

Bay + what we've seen in Transformers 1&2 = a shit Transformers 3.

I don't hate everything Bay, The Rock and Bad Boys are fantastic popcorn/leave your brain at the door films. Transformers is just shit.

Comment

Stop taking Acid IMO
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Watching this Copa America I feel like I'm trapped in a reverso dimension where the last possible thing that can happen is the best team go in front.

I rarely get tilted but I'm feeling close to it now.

Comment

OK, here is CHD's pic of Damo after criticising the wolfpack.
                                                                                                              I got to thank my own post. Always wanted to do that.

Comment

Phew.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  wat
                                                                                                                  I reckon it's because I use skype now more than the actual phone, so when I'm using a phone it feels like a sensory disconnect or something.

Get the oul paranoia that I'm on speakerphone sometimes too.

Comment

I reckon it's because I use skype now more than the actual phone, so when I'm using a phone it feels like a sensory disconnect or something.

Really though, you'll have been talking on a phone since you were a child. It can't be that strange...
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      Really though, you'll have been talking on a phone since you were a child. It can't be that strange...
                                                                                                                      I used to have a penpal when I was a kid too, doesn't mean that writing a letter wouldn't be strange to me now?

I reckon I'll have to get back into it though, my abuse of texting and e-mailing has to come to an end.

Comment

Emmet when your not here, we all talk about you and when you log on all of these posts get deleted! Lloyd said some load of shit about u!

Comment

re the phone thing

I rarely answer it when a number comes up that I dont know. If its important enough they'll leave me a voice message and I'll ring them back. I just hate picking it up yo unknown numbers and getting stung talking to someone I don't want to.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X