Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude sketched the pic at the IWF in charcoal he does some incredible stuff

http://www.facebook.com/barryjazzfinneganhttp://www.ArtistBarryFinnegan.comLarge scale (approx 1m x 2m) charcoal portrait of Heath Ledger as The Joker in The...
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      anyone that plays battlefield 3 and wants a free set of Tags just go to this link and after you watch the trailer just enter your details

http://actofvalor.com/bf3/
      US & Canada only
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        FFS!
        I am so sick and under ridic pressure from an ommadawn who can't leave any fucking thing that is working alone.

FFS!
        If I get out of here without a very serious row I'll have shown the kind of restraint that is not really in me

FFS!

And of course its being spun that its all my fault

Any fucking penguinsin the area better watchout
        It's "amadán".

Comment

I'm salivating at the thoughts of Evens about Nigel Heydon to beat Brendan Dolan tonight in the GSOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            It's "amadán".
            Condescending cunt actually
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              It's "amadán".
              Old man yells at cloud gif needed

Comment

Looks like an R5 of Moneyball is available.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  Looks like an R5 of Moneyball is available.

Opr
                  Does that mean its decent quality?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Does that mean its decent quality?
                    Usually pretty close to DVD quality but not always the case. I just watched the first few minutes of the rip and it looks to have perfect picture and sound.

Edit - Actually scratch that the sounds seems off. It looks like DVD picture but cinema sound which seems to be the case with many rips lately but usually one with good sound pops up very soon.

Opr
                    Last edited by Opr; 14-11-11, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      US & Canada only
                      another reason why xbox is better

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        This dude sketched the pic at the IWF in charcoal he does some incredible stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJEVga84EXg
                        I have seen loads of his stuff, he is a cousin of one of my friends on facebook, she used to be my boss, the man is gifted!!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

What's the story with the maintenance thing on Boyles tonight? Will it affect the tournaments?

Comment

Good interview with Werner Herzog.

http://www.cbc.ca/QMulti-faceted German filmmaker, Werner Herzog is back in Studio Q with "Into the Abyss" - an unflinching look at life on death row which s...

Opr

Comment

Had been looking forward to eating more of this :

In this really nice seesha bar on the Corniche

Now it feels like I'll never eat again, I assume it was either the Crab Salad I eat in the hotel last night

Is 60mg of codine a lot? I kinda feel a bit stoned

Here are a couple of pics from an extraordinary place I visited today, its a kind of a charity organisation really cool old lady doctor running it selling all sorts of weird stuff that was produced by the Womens Co Op

Oh and a lnice little handbag I'd like to have bought but it was a bit pricey for me
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That's all well and good Strwel but what's your weekly university challenge points prediction?
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Roll on tomorrow night

what, the player's lounge has reopened?
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

The Helen Jane Long Track from the BA commercial.

Absolutely fucking beautiful

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      That's all well and good Strwel but what's your weekly university challenge points prediction?
                                      Saw Liv Boeree posting that she was asked to go on University Challenge in a few weeks. Probably the only time i'll ever watch it and not care if i get less than 3 answers correct

Comment

iPOPs ticket last nite for $3
                                        Super Tuesday ticket 2nite for $10

Liking these cheap Sats lately

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                          I'm salivating at the thoughts of Evens about Nigel Heydon to beat Brendan Dolan tonight in the GSOD.
                                          That appears to be tomorrow. I have a free bet I have to place. Heydon to beat Dolan then yeah?

edit: I'm on. Come on you (presumably) fat, drunken, wife beater and fail to hit a non-moving target less than your esteemed opponent.
                                          Last edited by hotspur; 14-11-11, 20:34.

Comment

Just noticed that Cat O Neill made it onto Ireland's team for the Poker Nations Cup. WP her. Will be good to see Dermot Blain in the mix too. Strong looking team

Team Ireland is headed by Captain Padraig Parkinson and features the father and son duo of Donnachea and Eoghan O’Dea, “Mad” Marty Smyth, Andy Black, Dermot Blain and Cat O’Neill.
                                            The UK team is pretty shit hot full of talent

The United Kingdom fields a squad consisting of Captain Barny Boatman, 2011 November Niner Sam Holden, poker “Triple Crown” winner Jake Cody, 2009 November Niner James Akenhead, Sam Trickett, JP Kelly and Liv Boeree.
                                            Later this week, the International Federation of Poker will put on its inaugural event, the Nations’ Cup, which will take place in London, the United Kingdom, and feature top players from around the world battling in a unique format. Eleven of the twelve teams that will play in the Nations’ Cup beginning on November 17…

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              iPOPs ticket last nite for $3
                                              Super Tuesday ticket 2nite for $10

Liking these cheap Sats lately
                                              Nice
                                              Super Tuesday= Toughest regular online mtt?

Comment

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                                Nice
                                                Super Tuesday= Toughest regular online mtt?
                                                I think it might be the ipoker version, while being tough i don't think it compares to the Stars version. WP Dice and gl

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  I think it might be the ipoker version, while being tough i don't think it compares to the Stars version. WP Dice and gl
                                                  Stars $1050 one, took T$s coz going to match 2mrw night.
                                                  Meh, its 5 Milly buyins anyway.

Chopped JPs league final freebe on sat too for €1k

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                    What's the story with the maintenance thing on Boyles tonight? Will it affect the tournaments?
                                                    No, its the banking that will be down. Poker gameplay wont be effected.

Comment

Nice Ciaran. I'm only back playing on stars a few weeks, but I didn't know they allow you to take T$$ instead of the token for the tourney? I presume that's just a recent? If so, then its a good one imo.
                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

betting on the winning double on the legs in the darts

the betting usual goes tops-2/1, 16-10/3 10-6/1 8-6/1 any other double 7/4

but for some strange reason the last match any other double was 7/1 surely this was a mistake?

made a few quid from it anyway but this match its back to 7/4

Comment

Sweetness. I thought you had the ipoker slog going. Wise move taking the t$ aswel

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                          Nice Ciaran. I'm only back playing on stars a few weeks, but I didn't know they allow you to take T$$ instead of the token for the tourney? I presume that's just a recent? If so, then its a good one imo.
                                                          You can always take T$ unless it states that you must play if you qualify which is probably <1% of their tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                            Always been an option to unreg & take T$s

Comment

why do I play cash online? would give aspirin a headache.

Comment

It's not looking good according to Mr Hobbs...

Ireland's Financial Expert Eddie Hobbs advising people to get out of the Euro as it is going to collapse.
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                  why do I play cash online? would give aspirin a headache.
                                                                  Short answer: It's the skill game
                                                                  Long answer: You never have to sit at the PC for 12 hours and then coinflip for 200 buyins.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxky...layer_embedded
                                                                    that's because he's a cunt.

Comment

Well I'm glad he's recognised that the Keynesian economic model has failed, but I don't think the viewers of Ireland AM are capable of grasping what that means.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                        Well I'm glad he's recognised that the Keynesian economic model has failed, but I don't think the viewers of Ireland AM are capable of grasping what that means.
                                                                        Are they still printing "you and your money"?

fucking pied piper.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          They're not alone!

Comment

"Economic Krakatoa"

Comment

I presume he's selling a fund to to negate/take advantage of this....

Comment

Some contrasting Bikini shots in I'm a celeb tonight

Comment

Do you rate him V?

Comment

gone from 1/10 to 10/10 in two hands, k10<J9 and 99<A10 against two shorter stacks.

blergh.

Comment

stick you head between sofa cushions and sleep for an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                        Do you rate him V?
                                                                                        In a lot of ways I'd be very much anti Mr Hobbs BUT a lot of establishment finance types have been marked absent when needed and he's at least made an attempt to educate the general public even if it isn't always for altruistic reasons.
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                          Do you rate him V?
                                                                                          His doctored wiki was his greatest moment imo http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=417957405

Hobbs claims to have invented XML in 1987 on the back of the 75 bus while having a cigarette. Amazingly he didn't even have a computer and the XML’s predecessor, HTML, hadnt even been invented. Later he denied even knowing what the internet was and rubbished claims he invented XML. He admitted in 2005 however, that he did indeed invent it along with the basic rules of nanotechnology on the duration of this 75 bus journey. "I got on at Bakers Corner by the time I reached Stillorgan I had XML in the bag and on getting off at Marley park I had invented nanotechnology, boom". Bill Gates recently described Hobbs as "the father of nanotechnology" and "a lovely header of the football".
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            fcckkkkkkkkkk - the apprentice has just come on the telly and the remote control is out of reach. may be forced to watch some of it. pain.
                                                                                            Xmas present Noel?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...307459657.html

Comment

Comment

queens in teh cut off, how will it end?

Comment

folded to my raise. blergh.

Comment

Went through the last 4-5 years of tax credits on the revenue website, hopefully due a nice bit of cash now in the coming weeks. Does anyone know much about the fixed service charges? I have been renting an apartment for the last 4 years, my landlord would be paying for these charges (bins, water, sewage) but of course it's included in my rent. So can I apply for all these tax credits on this basis?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                      my landlord would be paying for these charges (bins, water, sewage) but of course it's included in my rent. So can I apply for all these tax credits on this basis?
                                                                                                      Your landlord is entitled to claim the cost of fixed service charges as a tax deduction unless he receives a separate payment for same from you,so I would say no.
                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

'You can't ring anyone who is dead, Jackie.'
                                                                                                        To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              Would be interested in the answer aswell!

Are you sure you are paying water/sewage though? Most people on mains water don't have to pay at the moment.
                                                                                                              To be honest I am not sure about the water/sewage part, somebody is paying to take away the bins anyway. I guess it's part of the management fee of the apartment block which I don't directly pay for but at the end of the day the landlord pays for it out of my rent so I effectively am.

I think I'll give them a call in the morning. I did find a new one that I had never claimed for, under flat rate expenses you can apply "All unskilled workers and skilled or semi-skilled workers who do not bear the full cost of own tools and overalls" under the Engineers section so hopefully these will come through for the last 5 years.

Comment

New trailer for HBO's 'Luck'.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

could someone answer these problems for me, and tell me how they got the answer?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

First one not sure.

Second one: Bottom left is double top, bottom right is left + 2 so 52,54

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                      could someone answer these problems for me, and tell me how they got the answer?

second is surely 52 54
                                                                                                                      seems double number on top which is 26 and add 2

first too hungry to think

Comment

I love knocking out 7 players in a 9 man PS knockout tournament.

Comment

Q2

add 12 to top block to get bottom left block
                                                                                                                          multiply bottom left block by 3 to get bottom right block
                                                                                                                          7
                                                                                                                          19 57

Q18
                                                                                                                          Double top block to get bottom left
                                                                                                                          Add 2 to bottom left to get bottom right
                                                                                                                          26
                                                                                                                          52 54

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X