Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really tempted to get on the Argies very big now. The way my night is going though it prob won't work out if I do it and will if I don't.

And just did it. Come on Messi! Come on the Argies!
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
      Lol, assuming nerves dont get to him.

Just to let you know, nerves, injuries, even if a UFO drops into Centre Court, wont stop Nadal winning.
      care to wager, betfair have nadal as 4/6 fave, djok at 6/4

Comment

I love the way the ref has a can and draws lines for the ball and wall in South American football. It should be brought in over here imo.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

LOL lavezzi tilting hard out there. Never seen him pass so poorly.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Just joined you on the Argies at 11/10. Not not big though.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              Danny Diamond is a genius.
              Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
              Nice goal for DannyDiamond!
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                I love the way the ref has a can and draws lines for the ball and wall in South American football. It should be brought in over here imo.
                Nah, the way we do it is best imo - regardless of whether the ref is John Cleese or Tyrion Lannister he paces 10 steps whilst behind him the attacking team moves the ball forward. Then he turns back towards the ball and the defensive wall edge forward.
                Its tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Nah, the way we do it is best imo - regardless of whether the ref is John Cleese or Tyrion Lannister he paces 10 steps whilst behind him the attacking team moves the ball forward. Then he turns back towards the ball and the defensive wall edge forward.
                  Its tradition.
                  Don't say I never gave you one to start in the other place. There would be some epic responses to a thread like that I'd say.

Edit: Thats epic in a lolbad way I mean.

Comment

How any manager could ever leave DiMaria on the bench is a mystery to me.

Comment

Correct substitution that. Was going to suggest it but couldn't spell the guy who came off

Comment

Correct substitution that. Was going to suggest it but couldn't spell the guy who came off
                        Yup. Aguero could do mucho damage here.
                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 02-07-11, 02:30.

Comment

Yeah surprised it took as long as it did, kun could change this match and add some much needed spark
                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Personally I can't believe that Banega is still on. Imo Javier Pastore should be playing and he is the perfect foil for Messi and Tevez.

Comment

Cracking finish from Kun.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Cracking goal from Aguero.

Comment

Zanetti is some man...

Wonder if this will change the front three line up for the rest of the tournament?
                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                    Yup. Aguero could do mucho damage here.

!

Hold for the draw please! I won't hold my breath though.

Comment

Eagle Eye your misclick for under 5 corners this have must be good is it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Sportingindex.com mainly, very seldom do, huge varience but great if you like a gambool. I'd say rugby punters would have a lot of fun spread betting on points totals in games.
                                        try cricket-darts-snooker-tennis

Comment

Eagle Eye your misclick for under 5 corners this have must be good is it?
                                          No, 5 exactly. Just not my night at all.

Edit: Just paid on it. Sweet, got something back. Still not a good night though.

Comment

Ship the 14 corners. Looked to have sick potential at half time but still a result.

Deligted the argies didn't knock in plenty which helps my top goalscorer bets too.
                                            Last edited by The Situation; 02-07-11, 03:02.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

What is the format of the Copa, is it two groups? Trying to find a link with them and failing...

Good old Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Copa_Am%C3%A9rica
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Surprised to lose the over 5 corners in the 2nd half bet. Will revisit that for the Brazil game with the similar system up front that they will adopt with Neymar and Robinho to the side of Pato. Would like to do spread bet for the sweat. Can't be bothered signing up another account though.

Argie manager should be sacked for his team selection imo.

Comment

Surprised to lose the over 5 corners in the 2nd half bet. Will revisit that for the Brazil game with the similar system up front that they will adopt with Neymar and Robinho to the side of Pato. Would like to do spread bet for the sweat. Can't be bothered signing up another account though.

Argie manager should be sacked for his team selection imo.
                                                  There was very little movement in midfield. When the Argies had the ball at the back they had nowhere to pass it. Can't believe Pastore didn't at least get a run. I think he is the new Xavi, he is only getting there but he is just awesome. He can put through that killer ball and he can also beat players. With Tevez, Messi and whoever else in front of him he will give defenders nightmares I think. Banega is a very talented footballer as is Di Maria but you don't need wingers when you are playing three forwards imo. One man in the centre in front of Cambiasso and Mascherano would make things a lot easier I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                    I've gone in again for Bolivia, and for the draw.

i know it's nuts but i'm sensing a wee bit of ref skuldeggery, only small but at big prices.
                                                    If Lavezzi scores first i'm out ahead anyway!
                                                    That'll do. Draw was 13/2 at the time.

Was on Bolivia for 50/1 on Boyles after about 35/40 mins with the score at 0-0.

My reasoning was flawed though, ref was fine, Bolivia were dogged and the Argies were pretty shite.

Comment

As per the wiki link, what is the BT1 AND BT2 teams that make it through to the knock out? Are they best two teams that finished third out of the 3 groups?

Having 8 players get through group stages with 12 teams is a bit lol, they seriously need to add 4 more teams minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

Having 8 players get through group stages with 12 teams is a bit lol
                                                        Agreed, those 8-a-side matches are shite.

Comment

As per the wiki link, what is the BT1 AND BT2 teams that make it through to the knock out? Are they best two teams that finished third out of the 3 groups?

Having 8 players get through group stages with 12 teams is a bit lol, they seriously need to add 4 more teams minimum.
                                                          I agree with you - I get annoyed by these competiions where 8 of 12 get through, or 16 of 24 which the Euros is going to have in 2016.

I've always been a bit intrigued by South America football and the way 3 or 4 countries don't even seem to have a team, the likes of Surinam, Guyana etc.
                                                          I'm sure they can play a bit of footie, and a 16 team Copa would be good.

Research it for me maybe?

Comment

I agree with you - I get annoyed by these competiions where 8 of 12 get through, or 16 of 24 which the Euros is going to have in 2016.

I've always been a bit intrigued by South America football and the way 3 or 4 countries don't even seem to have a team, the likes of Surinam, Guyana etc.

Theres no etc. There is only Surinam and Guyana and if they wanted to play in it then Conmebol would just stop inviting two teams and still have 12 I'd imagine.

Comment

Guyana

Guyana is a South American country on the northern coast. It's official language is Guyanese Creole, it has a population of 752,940 and it's main exports are sugar, gold, bauxite/alumina, rice, shrimp, molasses, rum, timber, sugar and citrus fruits.

National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IetrteOlptM

Surinam

Surinam is a country in northern South America. It's Official language is Dutch, it has a population of 491,989 and it's main exports are alumina, gold, crude oil, lumber, shrimp and fish, rice, and bananas.

National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmGknQLd_Y

Comment

Theres no etc. There is only Surinam and Guyana and if they wanted to play in it then Conmebol would just stop inviting two teams and still have 12 I'd imagine.
                                                                I'd suspect Conmebol quite likes having 70,000,000 Mexico viewers plus an open invite to a 12th nation - Surinam and/or Guyana would just destroy that lucrative market?

Comment

I'd suspect Conmebol quite likes having 70,000,000 Mexico viewers plus an open invite to a 12th nation - Surinam and/or Guyana would just destroy that lucrative market?
                                                                  Neither of them are part of Conmebol so its not an issue right now. They play in the in the Concacaf. I suppose its more suitable for them with a lot of weaker nations but its kinda crazy that at team on a continent can play in a different soccer region. I don't think it will ever change and the Copa America will continue to invite two teams. Can't see it ever going to 16 though, the member states would never agree to that I don't think.

Comment

Guyana

Surinam
                                                                    I was kinda hoping for an explanation of how some South American countries had fallen so far behind in football terms that they don't get invited to their own continental championships.

But you gave me their anthems.

You shall go far in the wolfpack.

Comment

The Wolfpack move as one cohesive unit.

Comment

Urgh I'm such a stupid pisshead at times.

Came home the other night and decided it would be a good idea to change my Windows password because some of the other lads knew it and I didn't trust them for some reason. Now of course I can't remember it.

The laptop does have face recognition, but that only works a small bit of the time. So eventaully I was able to get in and set up another user, but it's very frustrating.

Does anyone know how to change a password on an administrator account on W7? I haven't got a password key thing either, FWIW.

edit:
                                                                        BOOM! Was able to delete the password on my proper account using the other account I set up. So happy. Just done a little jig
                                                                        Last edited by NewApproach; 02-07-11, 05:18.

Comment

I've just given the missus a Red Indian name........ Four Horses.........

SPOILER
                                                                          Fucking nag nag nag nag
                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            Cher Llyod's new single

It's called 'Swagger Jagger' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG...ature=youtu.be

god help us
                                                                            Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                            That's Cher Lloyd is complete shit. I'm actually dumber for having watched that video. Swagger fucking Jagger.
                                                                            I actually got to 2.19 watching that fucking shite. Def ban for DP for putting us through that! she annoyed the tits off me when she was in X-Factor and her face still wants to make me kill baby penguins. She is one annoying chick!

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            is MSN back yet?
                                                                            She wont be back for a while. She away at the minute for a weekend with her hubby and kids. I am sure she reading the BBV but she just spending time playing poker, reading books and having early nights at the min.

Comment

The missus is still complaining, even after I bought her nice bag and matching belt for her birthday

SPOILER
                                                                              Vacuum is working treat now
                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Is kill everyone the best MTT book out there at the mo?

Comment

Australia are going to murder us in the WC

Comment

Quade Cooper is just awesome.

Comment

My fucking head rugby should solve this

Comment

I say again, Quade Cooper is awesome.

*Disclaimer: He may be a poor defender

Comment

@ Ste, http://www.norwaysport.co.uk/

Quade-Cooper is now what BOD was when he came on the scene, he's just doing things that other people can't even think about.

Even though he kicks about as well as I do off my left, he's absolutely incredible to watch.

Genia, Quade-Cooper, Beale, O'Connor. We can't really compete come WC time.

Comment

Reds fell asleep there.

Comment

Absolute gift of a try alright.

Is there nobody on the reds that can kick eagle eye? QC just can't do it, he shouldn't have the added pressure tbh, doesn't need it.

I know for Aus they pretty much can all kick, but none of the Reds backline?

Comment

No none of the Reds can kick. Ginea has even tried it and he was lolbad. Its something they have to look at for next year. I never liked Cooper as a kicker but then he started this Superman thing and it just looks awful and the results are quite often awful. He has been better this year in fairness but still nowhere near good enough.

Comment

Pro rugby teams with a sub 70% kicker don't win as much as they should.

Making life a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Comment

Unless you have magic in your team like that!

Comment

Opening night of my mom's pub last night was unreal craic. She was determined that I wasn't paying for a drink all night because if done some fairly trivial stuff to help her getting set up over the last few weeks.

I was literally throwing €20 notes over the bar at one stage but she was having none of it.

Obv ended up drinking about 15 Caucasians with cheap vodka she had stashed under the counter especially for me and my mate - some pain in my head now!

Fair play to the auld lady I have to say, never worked behind a bar in her life but always said she'd love to run a cafe or something along those lines, the opportunity came up and she just went for it. Fair balls IMO.

tl;dr: my mom has balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Opening night of my mom's pub last night was unreal craic. She was determined that I wasn't paying for a drink all night because if done some fairly trivial stuff to help her getting set up over the last few weeks.

I was literally throwing €20 notes over the bar at one stage but she was having none of it.

Obv ended up drinking about 15 Caucasians with cheap vodka she had stashed under the counter especially for me and my mate - some pain in my head now!

Fair play to the auld lady I have to say, never worked behind a bar in her life but always said she'd love to run a cafe or something along those lines, the opportunity came up and she just went for it. Fair balls IMO.

tl;dr: my mom has balls.

Next IPB outting obv.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

In the old days(well not so old last season and before) this is where the Reds faltered big time losing games you couldn't see them losing. They haven't been doing it this year but its a semi-final so anything is possible.

Comment

Is the 2nd semi not on Sky? Can't see it on listings

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                              Is the 2nd semi not on Sky? Can't see it on listings
                                                                                                              Its not on until 4 or 5pm. I haven't checked the time but its in South Africa so its 4pm at the earliest I'd imagine.

Comment

Its not on until 4 or 5pm. I haven't checked the time but its in South Africa so its 4pm at the earliest I'd imagine.
                                                                                                                Yeah they have Super League on at that time musn't be showing it

Comment

30 quid to get a copy of my long form birth certificate? get the fucking boat.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

There goes my plans for today

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      30 quid to get a copy of my long form birth certificate? get the fucking boat.
                                                                                                                      Tell em to GTFO, it was only 8 squid the last time I had to get mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        There goes my plans for today

lol good one

Comment

Do Sng's on ipoker get any kind of traffic at all?

Any time I open them you seem to be waiting ages to get a table started

have a small bonus to clear on an ipoker skin, don't play cash due to being useless at it
                                                                                                                          (especially don't play against them nitty rakeback whores on iPoker)

Do they fill at night or are they always fairly empty?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X