Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To lose one outhalf is unfortunate, to lost two is careless, to lose three???
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

4th string outside half???

Comment

I ll take that, although 5 3 would've been better

Comment

Lievremont and Jo Maso at half time.

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

The auld nose clearning on HD is quiet stomach churning !

NZ really need to start getting more points on the board, although their line looks impassible.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Nz/fr still 30s on betfair

Comment

GL Shrap!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  GL Shrap!
                  Cheers man! Absolutely buzzing right now!

Comment

NZ found a kicker
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Game on

Comment

Game on, Can't believe the Blacks let them have a second attempt they are really bottling it.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Get the fuck in!!

Comment

so good! come on france

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              Cheers man! Absolutely buzzing right now!
                              Wife just swung at me in the bed.
                              LETS FKN GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                id have backed myself to score from there
                                Harder than it looks tbf

I' back you with hurl

Comment

Thought the chance was gone when Yachvile slipped.

Allez les Blues
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Wife just swung at me in the bed.
                                    LETS FKN GO!
                                    Give her the loaf

Comment

If the ref starts reffing new zealand at the breakdown france have huge chance here
                                      panic sweeping through all blacks

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=221UW...e_gdata_player
                                        Last edited by V for Vendetta; 23-10-11, 09:17.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                          If the ref starts reffing new zealand at the breakdown france have huge chance here
                                          panic sweeping through all blacks
                                          Couldnt agree more NZ getting away with murder

Comment

flying off feet not rolling usual stuff getting away with it choke you fukers

Comment

It's called home advantage. Very predictable especially once Joubert got the nod over our straight shooter.

Comment

Henry looks like he's going to explode from the tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Henry looks like he's going to explode from the tension.
                                                  So am I

Comment

So am I
                                                    Are you French?

Comment

Lol egg chasing. Does Jonah Lomu not play anymore, he would score a few tries.

He would probably kick better than that gimp in black aswell

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                        Are you French?
                                                        Yes

Comment

Forgot about the rugby, only up. Allez les Bleus

Comment

Whatever happens it has to be acknowledged how great France are for rugby. No other team would have made a game out of this final.

Comment

RIP Marco Simoncelli. Horror crash at the Malasian moto gp a short while ago.

Comment

Where did the French find that scrum?

Ugly kick

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  ugh thats horrible. I see Edwards and Rossi were involved aswell, gonna be tough on them too

Comment

Another scrum like the last one please

Comment

Cruel

Comment

So much for the attacking southern hemisphere rugby. When it comes down to it the all blacks are sealing off better then munster in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                          So much for the attacking southern hemisphere rugby. When it comes down to it the all blacks are sealing off better then munster in their prime.
                                                                          Lol, who wouldn't?

Comment

great effort from the French

Comment

Gutted. Southern hemisphere reffing sealed it. So close

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Lol, who wouldn't?
                                                                                Absolutely except we wouldn't be so sanctimonious to pretend we wouldn't!!

Enjoyable game. Ul shrapnel.

Comment

Brilliant final all the same and very worthy champions.

Comment

WTF Hookie who'd give a shit if Cork was wiped out by an Earthquake

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Jasus, i was recording that, dont think i want to see it now.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Great game of rugby, deserved NZ win but France have the big heart. Going to be one hell of a 6-nations to look forward to with Wales and France packing and Ireland and England something to prove.

Comment

Great perfomance by Craig Zealand to win the world cup.

Comment

Grinding 15bb in a live tourney after 5 hours kip. Dis gonna be fun.

Comment

"i'll give ye the shift for a fag love" - women are such whores! I gave her 2 fags.

Comment

Gutted. Southern hemisphere reffing sealed it. So close
                                                                                                  From winning the toss and insisting New Zealand wear their traditional strip, to challenging the Haka, and to making countless bone shattering tackles - your boys were magnificent.

A great final full of proper physical, kicking rugby. Excellent.
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                    Great perfomance by Craig Zealand to win the world cup.
                                                                                                    Joubert didnt get his medal with his team mates?
                                                                                                    is he getting his posted

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                      "i'll give ye the shift for a fag love" - women are such whores! I gave her 2 fags.
                                                                                                      You shared the wolfpack

Comment

Who was your one who sang that song at the end? I'm in love
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          Jasus, i was recording that, dont think i want to see it now.
                                                                                                          It's a horror crash. Dead on impact.
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Who was your one who sang that song at the end? I'm in love
                                                                                                            hayley westenra

Comment

Erica Schoenberg and strip poker is maith liom

Comment

V gud from Carlsberg, alot of pussies out there though

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                                  broken neck at least, seemed dead before the guy on the yellow bike drove into his head

Comment

Milan lecce has been ridiculous. Lecce 3-0 up at half time. Ten mins into second half and Boateng has scored two screamers. Linky for end of game

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...-ac-milan.html
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I turned it on at half time...I spent most of yesterday sat immediately to the left of an Italian from Lecce, if this game continues it may pretty accurately sum up how his day went
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Anyone know of any US channel showing the Utd v City match?
                                                                                                                        We're in Orlando atm, wifi is grand but perhaps not the best for streaming so would ideally prefer to watch it on tv.
                                                                                                                        Any/all help appreciated.
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        . .

Comment

Booom 4-3 Milan. ul Lecce, that's what happens when justice comes back and spunks in your face you diving twats
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X