Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the advancement in science is in direct proportion to the decline in popularity of religion - only a matter of time...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Horse running today called 'Usain Colt' He better be good as it would be shame for such an inspired name to go to waste on a rubbish horse.
      Thats just great

Also great that Hughes is back in the saddle and a compromise has been reached.

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
      Spectacular result for Conor Ridge & Horizon Sports Mgmt.
      What do management do for golfers beyond negotiate sponsorship deals?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Thats just great

take 12%-20%
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          Also the advancement in science is in direct proportion to the decline in popularity of religion - only a matter of time...
          Until what, we learn everything there is possible to know?

Comment

Thats just great

everything apart from hitting the ball, I'd imagine.
            day-to-day crap like booking flights, transfers, transfer lounges, chauffeurs, hotels, media appearances
            marketing, sponsorship, advertising, charity appearances, maximising logo viz while complying with individual event sponsors' restrictions etc
            tax compliance & returns
            all manner of logistics for player, family & friends

Comment

No love here for saints row 3? Like gta but going for fun over realism. Don't have the time for skyrim so this will keep me going for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                everything apart from hitting the ball, I'd imagine.
                day-to-day crap like booking flights, transfers, transfer lounges, chauffeurs, hotels, media appearances
                marketing, sponsorship, advertising, charity appearances, maximising logo viz while complying with individual event sponsors' restrictions etc
                tax compliance & returns
                all manner of logistics for player, family & friends
                In other words if you leave out the contract negotiations you have the Worlds most expensive PA
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

In other words if you leave out the contract negotiations you have the Worlds most expensive PA

I was going to a FYP and cross out PA and replace it with wife, but wife's are more expensive!! and do less (may get some flack for that )

@ deadparrot get PA not wife!! easy game

Comment

Usain Colt looks promising imo

Comment

lol this is a lady we know of spoliered just in case

SPOILER
                      luck to Michelle Gavigan from Port Laois I'm her Auntie in Aberdeen wishing her all the luck by Els* S****10/21/2011 11:46:28 AM 12:46 PM

lol

Comment

Shake your head and who do you see?

Comment

I was gonna post that in the update thread pgod but decided against it

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                            McIlroy leaves Chubby Chandler's ISM. Pretty big news.
                            Wise move IMO

Comment

BBV help needed.
                              i signed up for a degree in Psychology in DBS just two weeks ago.
                              i paid half the course fee with was 1800 euros.

a friend of mine has since offerd me a room and a job in Oz so i said i would deffo go.
                              my question is ,is there is any chance of getting my money back at all?

if money back is not an option,is it easy enough to get a diferral for a year or do i have to have a solid reason to get a defferal?

basically my best play here?

also i'm trying to go to Melbourne in Dec so where is cheapest route to get there from Dub.

thanks folks.
                              Last edited by Gholimoli; 21-10-11, 13:15.

Comment

Just witnessed someone buying a bounty bar. They've gone down a lot in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  Just witnessed someone buying a bounty bar. They've gone down a lot in my estimation.
                                  Really? I think Bounties are so nice, would defo make it into my top 10 best chocolate bar lineup, up there with Moros and Golden Crisps for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                    BBV help needed.
                                    i signed up for a degree in Psychology in DBS just two weeks ago.
                                    i paid half the course fee with was 1800 euros.

a friend of mine has since offerd me a room and a job in Oz so i said i would deffo go.
                                    my question is ,is there is any chance of getting my money back at all?

if money back is not an option,is it easy enough to get a diferral for a year or do i have to have a solid reason to get a defferal?

basically my best play here?

also i'm trying to go to Melbourne in Dec so where is cheapest route to get there from Dub.

thanks folks.
                                    You were just using us for a WHV?

Comment

Anything coconut flavoured can fuck right off imo*.

*besides coconuts obv

Comment

Fat person says yes to bounty bars, therefore your statement is wrong, you are a chocolate bar buying fish, read more theroy, post some reviews think about the bars, get fat... then and only then will you u be a winning chocolate bar buyer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                          Anything coconut flavoured can fuck right off imo*.

*besides coconuts obv
                                          How can one person be so wrong so often?

*shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            How can one person be so wrong so often?

*shakes head*
                                            You get a lot of practice?

Comment

Stuck in Cork airport once again the flight dread is kicking in not as bad as usual but all the same its there.

Im pretty sickened im missing the IPO after all the torture of the Last Man Standing.

If i pick up a good solid car il be happy enough with missing it i guess.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

You get a lot of practice?
                                                yes, reading your posts lol.

Comment

You were just using us for a WHV?
                                                  well yeah i guess .

SPOILER
                                                  does that hurt your feelings man?

Comment

Sort it out over a game of conkers or something lads.

Comment

Anyone listen to liveline earlier? How'd the tapes sound?

Comment

Segafredo coffee is the nuts.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

yes, reading your posts lol.

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                          well yeah i guess .

SPOILER
                                                          does that hurt your feelings man?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            Sort it out over a game of conkers or something lads.
                                                            I'm going to meet him tomorrow at the IPO and drink a beer with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post

Shake your head and who do you see?
                                                              <--- Hint.

Comment

The Greeks don't mess about.

I can't see any meaningful protests happening here on a big enough scale no matter how bad the "austerity" measures are in the next budget.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                                  http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1020/gre...y_gallery.html

I can't see any meaningful protests happening here on a big enough scale no matter how bad the "austerity" measures are in the next budget.
                                                                  that's not 'messing about', that's spoilt children throwing a tantrum because their mother asked them to tidy up their playroom. God knows what this protest is supposed to be against; other people giving them money that they will never have to repay?
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

you venturing down to the IPO over the weekend Senor Duke?

Comment

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1020/greecegallery_gallery.html

Photoshop potential?????

Comment

Anyone listen to liveline earlier? How'd the tapes sound?
                                                                        Link here. http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/

I listed to it and I don't see any big deal. Everything was as reported. I would not vote for him in a fit but I have some sympathy for him on this front. His tone is quite casual and I do think most of this was an academic discussion over dinner. Bit of a stitch up to be making such a big deal about it imo...

Comment

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1020/gre...y_gallery.html

The Greeks are idiots can we just fcuk them out? they are trying to welch on a double bailout. Go fcuk themselves imo

Ireland in the IMF good books at the moment so hopefully that will limit the severity of the cuts

Comment

you venturing down to the IPO over the weekend Senor Duke?
                                                                            if I do, it'll be tonight as I'm busy Sat\Sun (hence why I'm not playing). Won't know until later, are you out and about?

Comment

Denny Crane (the horse, not the IPBer) has been very well backed for the 9.00 at Dundalk

Comment

I just switched off last night because as much as I try not to I just can't help turning into a complete tilt monkey whenever the topic comes up. It's srsly like a disease, I actually lose the rag completely!
                                                                                Over in italy at the wedding a few weeks back, was sick of being the only single one in a bunch of couples, so, to amuse myself at one of the group dinners, I carefully moved the subject towards religion and the vatican, knowing one of the guys was a lapsed born again christian. I then went for a smoke. came back to murder at the table, couples arguing and everyone on tilt. moved the subject to the presidential race, and went to the jacks.

that was a fun evening.
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  if I do, it'll be tonight as I'm busy Sat\Sun (hence why I'm not playing). Won't know until later, are you out and about?
                                                                                  definitely not this evening might be out for a few hours tomorrow.

Just an idea, which is the best coffee house in town? Would people be interested in a Sunday afternoon coffee some weekend, rather than the standard degeneracy?

Comment

Just an idea, which is the best coffee house in town? Would people be interested in a Sunday afternoon coffee some weekend, rather than the standard degeneracy?
                                                                                    this isn't 1920s Vienna you know

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

this isn't 1920s Vienna you know
                                                                                        well it won't be with that attitude!

Comment

definitely not this evening might be out for a few hours tomorrow.

someone set the line for the over/unders on how long it takes them to move to the pub...
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

well it won't be with that attitude!
                                                                                            I owe you pints anyway, would hate to deliver in mocha-chocca-frappachino-diet-slurpees or whatever it is you young folk drink these days

On a serious note; I discovered this place on Moore Street when Mrs Duke was having de baybee (n.b. not literally at the same time ) , excellent spot imo

Comment

there's always time for pints.

Comment

there's always time for pints.
                                                                                                that's the problem

Comment

Get down here tonight ye fools

Comment

It would take simpleton to send their child to be taught by people who openly discriminate on the basis of creed, class or colour.

If enough people listened to their gut and stood up to their parents and others on the issues of weddings, christenings, communions and the like, the outmoded –EV entity that is the church might die off quicker. Grow a set and make a stand for a better future for you, your kids and future generations. Humanism for FTW baby.
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                      It would take simpleton to send their child to be taught by people who openly discriminate on the basis of creed, class or colour.

If enough people listened to their gut and stood up to their parents and others on the issues of weddings, christenings, communions and the like, the outmoded –EV entity that is the church might die off quicker. Grow a set and make a stand for a better future for you, your kids and future generations. Humanism for FTW baby.
                                                                                                      In theory yes, in practice not so easy, particularly when it comes to school. If it was just dealing with the family side of things it would be real easy imo...

Edit: Totally agree with Humanism FTW btw

Comment

What's going to be this year's topical Halloween costume? A bloodied up Gadaffi might be popular surely? Run-over Chinese baby too much too soon? Dress up as Tevez and refuse to go out?

Comment

What's going to be this year's topical Halloween costume? A bloodied up Gadaffi might be popular surely? Run-over Chinese baby too much too soon? Dress up as Tevez and refuse to go out?
                                                                                                          I'm hoping dressing up won't be a requirement at the Jazz Festival, but I'm keeping Facebook up my sleeve just in case.

SPOILER

Comment

buy and irish jersey and write the number 5 on it and go as Richard Dunne.

Comment

buy and irish jersey and write the number 5 on it and go as Richard Dunne.
                                                                                                              One of mates is doing that but wearing it over a Honey Monster costume.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                Get down here tonight ye fools
                                                                                                                If I could I'd be down there already.

Comment

One of mates is doing that but wearing it over a Honey Monster costume.
                                                                                                                  Nice re-shove.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

long shot for the bbv,

anyone know anyone who owns a vw Karmann ghia?? My mate is getting married next march, loves the car, and his fiancee has asked me to see if I can source one to rent to drive him to the church on the day. Google isnt throwing up much.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Denny Crane (the horse, not the IPBer) has been very well backed for the 9.00 at Dundalk
                                                                                                                        Should do a Denny Crane double with the ipo imo

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                          long shot for the bbv,

anyone know anyone who owns a vw Karmann ghia?? My mate is getting married next march, loves the car, and his fiancee has asked me to see if I can source one to rent to drive him to the church on the day. Google isnt throwing up much.
                                                                                                                          a few places seem to be selling them
                                                                                                                          maybe a call and offer of a few quid?
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X