X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    QQ

What software do I need to put subtitles on a TV show,like Breaking Bad for instance?
    Teletext page 888

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Only if he pledges to grow back the hair and tache.
    You should groom his smiley really he would look something like this

Comment

QQ

What software do I need to put subtitles on a TV show,like Breaking Bad for instance?
      No software. You just need a .srt file with the dialogue in it, that is called the same as the video file (apart from the extension). VLC and presumably other video players, will pick it up then.

Comment

QQ

if you've got the .srt file, VLC can handle it no problem.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

wow City. CL was finished if they didnt get that winner

Comment

Wow, Im a die hard Man utd fan but i Sergio Aguero

Last kick of the game was worth a monkey to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
              Wow, Im a die hard Man utd fan but i Sergio Aguero

Last kick of the game was worth a monkey to me.
              The guy that wouldnt get 10 goals

Comment

No software. You just need a .srt file with the dialogue in it, that is called the same as the video file (apart from the extension). VLC and presumably other video players, will pick it up then.
                Thanks Dom,Is there anyway I can glue the files into one? I need to be able to put it on a memory stick and watch it through the Bluray player.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Thanks Dom,Is there anyway I can glue the files into one? I need to be able to put it on a memory stick and watch it through the Bluray player.
                  I assume you mean plug the usb into the bluray player? If so, just try it with the .srt file in the same directory (or both on the root) as the .avi file (or whatever your format is). It should work I'd say. If not, google the phrase "embed subtitles on avi" and you will get loads of guides, but I've never done it.

Comment

Can edit those files to make any auld shite come up on the screen. Got a few chuckles out of it with unexpecting friends.
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This arrived today

Really impressed with it so far. 2 USB ports, so can have 2 drives connected simultaneously. Picture quality is better than most players I've seen ( though I still think the PS3 gives a better output). Bargain basement price, came to €40.45, including quick delivery by DHL. Supposed to play MKV files, though I don't have any to check this out.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Surely the Neighbours script writer here is taking the piss. Well played son.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Press conference today was pretty relaxed and funny. High hopes

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                            In fairness I only seen them after Squire had left when Aziz Ibrahim was guitarist, but Brown sounded like one of the mentally deficient X factor contestants.

Brown live can be hit or miss. When he's good he's great, other times he's terrible.
                            Yeah have been to see him on good and bad nights and they tend to be at extreme ends of the spectrum but then it can also depend largely on the type of crowd from the times I have seen him.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Seriously considering trying for tix for the Roses gigs in Manchester on 29th/30th June. Epic indeed
                            100% will be trying for tickets!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              Surely the Neighbours script writer here is taking the piss. Well played son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-oSNyJ8Ik
                              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                This arrived today

Really impressed with it so far. 2 USB ports, so can have 2 drives connected simultaneously. Picture quality is better than most players I've seen ( though I still think the PS3 gives a better output). Bargain basement price, came to €40.45, including quick delivery by DHL. Supposed to play MKV files, though I don't have any to check this out.
                                Did you not buy one of those Lacie media players?
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Did you not buy one of those Lacie media players?
                                  Yeah, and the one I got was shite. Actually is the nut worst gadget I've ever bought. Only plays low resolution avi's. Horrible tiny remote. Randomly crashes.

Twas my mistake buying this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/LaCie-301397...8974616&sr=8-3 when I should have got this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/LaCie-LaCine...8974616&sr=8-1

I'm unlikely to buy another product from them anyway.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Yeah, and the one I got was shite. Actually is the nut worst gadget I've ever bought. Only plays low resolution avi's. Horrible tiny remote. Randomly crashes.

Twas my mistake buying this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/LaCie-301397...8974616&sr=8-3 when I should have got this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/LaCie-LaCine...8974616&sr=8-1

I was just about to buy one of those after asking about them on here the other day. Not so sure now...

Comment

I heard a 'Waterford whispers news report' on WLRFM this evening that had me in stiches. I can't find the audio online without trawling through the show but here's the text report on the website. It was better as a mock raidio news report but this is the best I can do.

The Web server returned a HTTP 404 - Page not found error message. Please use the serach bar to find what you are looking for.

UP TO three hundred innocent people are feared to be trapped in John Roberts Square today after a team of strategically placed charity workers invaded Waterford city at around 10am.

Brandishing fake smiles and clip boards, the team of three men and four women surrounded the pedestrianised city square this morning, cleverly ignoring passersby entering the 'trap'. It has been reported that once people are inside, they are then confronted on all exit routes leaving the square.

Gardai have told WWN that all exits, including Georges court, has been targeted by the gorilla charity group.

Garda Terry Walsh said: "We believe there is no way out at this time. And unless these people start negotiating with the charity workers there is nothing we can do."

"The Garda Siochana have been in contact with the Concern Charity and they have confirmed that the 'chuggers' will be leaving the city centre around 6pm this evening."

Garda Walsh added that supplies of food and water will be transported into John Roberts Square later on this afternoon.

Worried family and friends of the victims were asked to stay vigilant and not to try anything stupid.

"My wife has been trapped there for 4 hours now." said 35-year-old Thomas Keane.

"She only went down the town to get a few things out of Pennys."

"I got the phone call while I was in work. Of course I had to leave straight away, but Gardai stopped me trying to enter the area.

"My wife said theres hundreds of people just wandering around aimlessly looking for a gap in the Concern workers attention."

However, some people did manage to escape the square unscathed.

Businessman George Kinsella told WWN earlier that he snuck out by just pretending he was on the phone.

He said "I caught the bitches cringy smiley face in the corner of my eye.

"Luckily I had my shades on, or the leech would have seen me.

"I immediately put the phone up to my ear and started talking. I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head. She waved frantically. I shouted down the phone as if I was angry. I could hear her saying: ''scuse me sir, do you have a few minutes?'.

"I just kept walking towards O'Connell street. She threw herself down on to the ground and bear hugged my leg. I dragged her for several feet before eventually slamming her off a bin outside T&H's.

"I just legged it then. I didn't turn back."

Another man stated he got out through the side door of Supermacs, but reports have come back saying that it is now also covered by one of the charity workers.

WWN will give up-to-date bulletins between now and 6 o clock.

If you are concerned about any family member or friend please ring Ballybricken Garda station on 051-305311.
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                        I heard a 'Waterford whispers news report' on WLRFM this evening that had me in stiches. I can't find the audio online without trawling through the show but here's the text report on the website. It was better as a mock raidio news report but this is the best I can do.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/article.php?id=352
                                        Best site on the net.

Comment

QQ about low carb diets

Is it ok to eat 4-6 eggs a day? Not in one sitting but over the course of the day?
                                          Is there any harm eating zero carb sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth? In moderation, maybe a packet over the course of 2 days or so

e.g of said sweets

De Bron Jelly Cherry Gums

£1.48

100g - 0g carbs per serving

Soft jellys flavoured with Cherry..

Size:
                                          100g
                                          Servings:
                                          Serving Size:
                                          100g
                                          Carbs/serving:
                                          0g
                                          Protein/serving:
                                          6.7g
                                          Nutritional Information:
                                          <b>De Bron Cola-Gums</b> - Effective Carb Count NIL Nutritional Info Energy 205kcal; Protein 6.7g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 72.5g; of which polyols 72.5g= Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol, gelatin, citric acid, flavours, natural colours (caramel), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax <b>De Bron Wine-Gums</b> Nutritional Info Energy 235kcal; Protein 0.5g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 87g; of which polyols 87g= Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol, binding agent (starch), citric acid, lactic acid, E331, flavours, natural colours (E100, E120, E141, E160a), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax) <b>De Bron Jelly-Teddies</b> Nutritional Info Energy 205kcal; Protein 6.7g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 72.5g; of which polyols 72.5g = Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol syrup, gelatin, water, citric acid, vitamin C, flavours, colours (extracts from fruit & vegetables), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax), carnaubawax
                                          Ingredients:

Maltitol, gelatine, citric acid, aromas, natural food colourings: E150 caramel, glazing agent:vegetable oil and beeswax. **Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect**

Comment

Just back from l'Ecrivain - very nice! Will try to compose full trip report tomorrow but circumstances may prevent this, will almost certainly be on a full day bender from fairly early on!

Comment

Best site on the net.
                                              Yeah, there's some great stuff in there.

The audio for that on WLR was brilliant, pity I can't find a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                QQ about low carb diets

Is it ok to eat 4-6 eggs a day? Not in one sitting but over the course of the day?
                                                Is there any harm eating zero carb sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth? In moderation, maybe a packet over the course of 2 days or so

e.g of said sweets

£1.48

Size:
                                                100g
                                                Servings:
                                                Serving Size:
                                                100g
                                                Carbs/serving:
                                                0g
                                                Protein/serving:
                                                6.7g
                                                Nutritional Information:
                                                <b>De Bron Cola-Gums</b> - Effective Carb Count NIL Nutritional Info Energy 205kcal; Protein 6.7g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 72.5g; of which polyols 72.5g= Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol, gelatin, citric acid, flavours, natural colours (caramel), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax <b>De Bron Wine-Gums</b> Nutritional Info Energy 235kcal; Protein 0.5g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 87g; of which polyols 87g= Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol, binding agent (starch), citric acid, lactic acid, E331, flavours, natural colours (E100, E120, E141, E160a), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax) <b>De Bron Jelly-Teddies</b> Nutritional Info Energy 205kcal; Protein 6.7g; Fat 0.5g; Carbohydrates 72.5g; of which polyols 72.5g = Effective Carb Count NIL Ingredients Maltitol syrup, gelatin, water, citric acid, vitamin C, flavours, colours (extracts from fruit & vegetables), glazing agent (vegetable oil & beeswax), carnaubawax
                                                Ingredients:

Maltitol, gelatine, citric acid, aromas, natural food colourings: E150 caramel, glazing agent:vegetable oil and beeswax. **Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect**
                                                slimming for the wedding?

Plenty of the sweets ldo
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Live poker is rigged. Hard

Comment

Homeland continues to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                      Im too young to have seen that.

Will be serious business this time though I hope and be amazing.

Actually hearing their songs live will be awesome either way, The Complete Stone Roses even used to be deadly anytime I saw them.
                                                      Bring your ipod

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                      Just reading back on todays BBV and I spot something I know something about I now know very little about the modern game of poker and Kayroo's legal rants but Coffee I do understand...

One thing that tilts me big time is the current trend for selling a bucket of coffee... As you mentioned they seem just ot sell large and extra large and XXXXL coffee. A great big bucket of tripe instead of a decent small/regular coffee..

Americano is your standard coffee but varies greatly depending on where you buy it. My personal favourite when buying out is Insomnia followed closely by Segafredo but this is hard to get.. Costa and BB's are skimping on the beans IMO and are overpriced... Tim Hortons is total tripe and Bewleys is pretty OK....Well for that matter all coffee is overpriced in Ireland. The cost of making a cup of coffee is around 9 cent using a normal decent quality bean. When I was in the hotel I used used an excellent quality bean and cost was around 15 cent per cup... That was in Roscommon and I don't think anyone noticed apart from me as they all drank TAE down there!

Your espresso is what most over the counter coffee is based on and they make all sorts of concoctions of it from there usually based on a combo of milk and espresso and adding all sorts of nonsense from there!

It is a crime against coffee to add anything apart from water to a good espresso. They look at me like I have 2 heads when I order sometimes from a coffee shop. My usual order in Insomnia is an americano with an extra shot made in the small take away cup intended for a flat white...

Just looking in my own coffee press and I have a choice of Illy/ lavazza in ground espresso.... some specialty beans from various south Americas and a jar of instant alta rica ( only instant I will use although they changed the jar shape recently and I suspect a change in the coffee although it does say "same great taste" on it)

Anyway enough of tripe talking! experiment and enjoy
                                                      cool beans
                                                      QQ about hot beans could you recommend some good beans for us ,just bought a bean to cup machine (still in the box) and don't have a clue what to get apart from McCabes so any other beans would be good. tnx
                                                      Last edited by Loopz; 18-10-11, 22:25.

Comment

Been excellent.

Feist is on Jools Holland in half an hour, prob a repeat of last weeks show. Love that woman

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          QQ about low carb diets

e.g of said sweets

£1.48

Size:
                                                          100g
                                                          Servings:
                                                          Serving Size:
                                                          100g
                                                          Carbs/serving:
                                                          0g
                                                          Protein/serving:
                                                          6.7g
                                                          Nutritional Information:
                                                          Ingredients:

you trying to get rid of that tum for me before friday Tony

I dont mind something to grab onto
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Ah.

Yeah Dick Winters is putting in a pretty good performance.
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Safe enough to munch as many eggs as you want, one of the cornerstones of low carbing.
                                                              Those fake sweeties can fool the body into producing insulin, which can hinder the fat burning. If you want a taste of something sweet try a fruit tea, there are green tea mixes in holland and barrett for a couple of euro that have next to zero carbs and plenty of taste
                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                Safe enough to munch as many eggs as you want,
                                                                Is it really?

I eat loads of eggs but was always under the impression I was killing myself slowly.Is there not an 'X' amount cap per week or something to that effect?
                                                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 18-10-11, 22:39.

Comment

Yeah its safe enough, there was an erroneous link between cholesterol in eggs and people's blood cholesterol levels. Fairly widely proven otherwise in medical and nutritional circles
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                    Yeah its safe enough, there was an erroneous link between cholesterol in eggs and people's blood cholesterol levels. Fairly widely proven otherwise in medical and nutritional circles
                                                                    Sweet, I'm off to make an omlette.

Comment

I heard that if you have abnormal blood pressure or high cholesterol you should only eat max one a day, but otherwise you will be grand.

Comment

G.S.P out of the conduit fight,knee injury

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                          Quick Question here which opinions would be appreciated.

1 of my local casinos does a bonus if you win 3 tournaments in a week you win a €1000 bonus. It doesn't matter what the first day is or anything, but I won Thursday and Saturday, so must win either tonight, tomorrow or Wednesday to win the €1000.

Last night the 2 owners said to me if I get heads up again, they will be sitting with my opponent, looking at his/her cards every hand to "combat colluding/chip dumping". I didn't say anything yesterday, but thinking about it now, it surely this changes my opponents play a huge amount in regards to hesitating to bluff etc. . .

Is this ok for the owners to do this and is it fairly standard for this kind of a bonus to end like this, and should I raise the issue with them saying it's unfair. I do get on well with them, mind.

P.S - It's a strangely run place anyway with €5 reg on all games whether it's a €5 rebuy or a €30 freezeout and also cash rake there is a joke and I don't play it.

anyway, opinions appreciated.
                                                                          Keep in mind that Im banned from there for posting up here about that ridic rake.

Look, the place is not run properly, They have €1200 guaranteed down on the poster at the door, no asterix, and then in smaller writing 'only if 12 players show up'

On Saturday one of Clonmels best players went down for a look, he was the 12th player, and they still refused to meet the Gtd.

I'll say it again, they are worse than a pub game, both value wise and structure.

The dealers and floorman are generally playing and dealing AT THE SAME TIME. This is not ok!

For an answer to your question, obv the floorman can keep an eye for collusion or chip dumping, but not in the way they are saying. If they are looking at every hand, make damn sure nothing is said to player B from the managers during the hand, and complain like mad that they are slowing the game down.

Obviously there is mega value is the overlays they have (dont see that lasting too long do you?) and this bonus, but ffs that behaviour is mental.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the last 2 days i've finished season 3 of Breaking bad and also the 6th series of Its always Sunny in Philadelphia , please tell me somebody has the next seasons downloaded and on a HD for me!

Starting Game of thrones to tide me over for the while.
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                                                            G.S.P out of the conduit fight,knee injury
                                                                            BJ up to main event so, thats pretty crap for the overall card

Comment

Maybe because I'm as pissed as they are Come dine with me rugby special is very funny.

Don't see it on 4OD atm but its on more4+1 in 15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                BJ up to main event so, thats pretty crap for the overall card
                                                                                i know would have been a great line up,conduit mite have caused an upset there

Comment

Ukipt Dublin on Ch4 now, hopefully a few familiar faces show up

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                    I heard that if you have abnormal blood pressure or high cholesterol you should only eat max one a day, but otherwise you will be grand.
                                                                                    It's false.
                                                                                    It comes from the fact that there is cholesterol in them. It was previosuly thoguht that it was bad for cholesterol levels. But now we know there are god and bad cholesterol, eggs are the good kind.
                                                                                    Plus, high dietery cholesterol =/= high blood cholesterol. You liver produces far more than you eat naturally. A shitty diet causes it to build up.

So Danny. Enjoy your eggs.

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                                                                    i know would have been a great line up,conduit mite have caused an upset there
                                                                                    It's shit that he is out. And I thought it was a good match up stylisticly, but GSP was gonna GSP.

Diaz Bj will be top 5 fight of the year though

Comment

It's shit that he is out. And I thought it was a good match up stylisticly, but GSP was gonna GSP.

Diaz Bj will be top 5 fight of the year though[/QUOTE]

ye the penn penn fight should b class.hes my fav fighter so hope he does it, ye st pierre is brutal to watch was hoping he mite get ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        Ukipt Dublin on Ch4 now, hopefully a few familiar faces show up
                                                                                        The producers of that show must love Max Silver. About 15 hands shown. Probably 10 involving Max. 3 interviews with Max and two interviews with Nick Abou Risk about Max!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                          The producers of that show must love Max Silver. About 15 hands shown. Probably 10 involving Max. 3 interviews with Max and two interviews with Nick Abou Risk about Max!
                                                                                          Don't forget about Harry Vamplew. I thought starting the coverage on day 3 they would show more in depth poker. But meh fuck it. Comedy skits... thats why people are tuning into a poker show.

Edit: Just to get the point across that the Harry Vamplew skit was a pile of homeless man wank and the writer who came up with that I can only hope had drank a gallon of mercury and was suffering from extreme brain damage.
                                                                                          Last edited by MegaSin; 19-10-11, 01:07.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            ''Heard'' is the key to why this statement is bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                              Don't forget about Harry Vamplew. I thought starting the coverage on day 3 they would show more in depth poker. But meh fuck it. Comedy skits... thats why people are tuning into a poker show.
                                                                                              That was an utterly ridiculous segment, and that type of crap is why I can no longer bear watching almost any televised poker.

By far the best poker I've watched in the last 2 years has been the WSOP live stream coverage in Vegas this year when it wasn't on the main ESPN channel, therefore no breaks, no Helmuth, and no Norman Chad (or whatever the other lad was). It was discussion about poker, hands, ranges, dynamics, lines, and it was bloody entertaining, even though we couldn't see the hands. I know that wouldn't be to the liking of the casual observer or very casual player, but there has to be a happy medium. I noticed on the 'next time' segment at the end, that all the action they showed was from after the table I was at moved off the feature table. Obviously not enough big names among us to get much coverage, although that's probably not a bad thing, considering.

I'm pretty sure that Jason shot right at the end was when he knocked me out, so probably playing down to the feature table next week I'd guess.

Comment

Final Table of $25 Double Stack FO on iPoker. Have just under 1/3 of chips on the table. $520 up top.. Top 8 paid.

Would be nice after failing miserably in a few IPO sats in the last couple of days. :|

Comment

That was an utterly ridiculous segment, and that type of crap is why I can no longer bear watching almost any televised poker.

By far the best poker I've watched in the last 2 years has been the WSOP live stream coverage in Vegas this year when it wasn't on the main ESPN channel, therefore no breaks, no Helmuth, and no Norman Chad (or whatever the other lad was). It was discussion about poker, hands, ranges, dynamics, lines, and it was bloody entertaining, even though we couldn't see the hands. I know that wouldn't be to the liking of the casual observer or very casual player, but there has to be a happy medium. I noticed on the 'next time' segment at the end, that all the action they showed was from after the table I was at moved off the feature table. Obviously not enough big names among us to get much coverage, although that's probably not a bad thing, considering.

I'm pretty sure that Jason shot right at the end was when he knocked me out, so probably playing down to the feature table next week I'd guess.
                                                                                                  Think thats the coverage with Olivier Busquets insightful eye opening and usually right.
                                                                                                  Norman Chad id like to kick annoying prick totally unfunny and a complete knob he is

Comment

Yep, Olivier Busquets, that's who I was trying to remember the name of. Norman Chad and Lon McEachren (or however you spell it) are horrible, and partly why I haven't watched any ESPN highlights of the WSOP in years.

Comment

Lol. Just typed in Harry V;amplew into google and noticed my comment from here about it was the first search result. So edited now to get across how much I hated it.
                                                                                                      Last edited by MegaSin; 19-10-11, 01:08.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                        Final Table of $25 Double Stack FO on iPoker. Have just under 1/3 of chips on the table. $520 up top.. Top 8 paid.

Would be nice after failing miserably in a few IPO sats in the last couple of days. :|
                                                                                                        Gl gl
                                                                                                        48

Comment

random question, opinions on Chris Columbus as a director? I've found it is either complete love or complete hate, I have only seen Home Alone, 1st Harry Potter and Gremlins 2 so I like him but I have a feeling if I watch any more of his stuff I will hate him

Also, how does the scoring work in the Movies draft
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mrs. Doubtfire still makes me cry anyway.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            random question, opinions on Chris Columbus as a director? I've found it is either complete love or complete hate, I have only seen Home Alone, 1st Harry Potter and Gremlins 2 so I like him but I have a feeling if I watch any more of his stuff I will hate him

Also, how does the scoring work in the Movies draft
                                                                                                            Erm, there is no scoring, it's a list. Although, peoples opinions will give the pick a rating. See 'Butterfly Effect'
                                                                                                            Last edited by Micknail; 19-10-11, 01:43.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just after watching ukipt on +1 there and agree with above comments, it was such a pile of shite. You would be forgiven if you thought there were only 10 or so ppl in the tourney. About half the show was talking to and about the chosen elite.

The show smells of "trying to fill the hour" when they could show alot more hands(of various ppl).

Comment

drunk as a monkey and shouldnt be playing cash omaha but why didnt i win all here i'm asking myself and was copy pasting like a madman with a whole rant prepared about faulty
                                                                                                                software and how i want my money ......had been playing tab for 10 mins btw

think i will go to bed now

can YOU see why i didnt win all here ?

night night

bought in for 60 so even drunk u can win at Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                  Mrs. Doubtfire still makes me cry anyway.

Erm, there is no scoring, it's a list. Although, peoples opinions will give the pick a rating. See 'Butterfly Effect'
                                                                                                                  so how does one win? I liked butterfly effect!

no tv series are available on megaupload!! it is tilting!!
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                    drunk as a monkey and shouldnt be playing cash omaha but why didnt i win all here i'm asking myself and was copy pasting like a madman with a whole rant prepared about faulty

night night

Under win it says $88.... kinda means you win mate
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

night night

It must be hi/low you are playing.

And that's only half the pot.

Comment

Villain has ~$89. Jesus lads
                                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The highted names are the winners.

It's hi/lo

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X