• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    Ask me a question on the thread.

Done, but it's been answered already.

Comment

Linky to the gold card thing please and what has to be said to get votes for Keane.

Its not in Keane's sig anymore it seems.
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

then "David Keane sent me"
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
        Hehe I see what you posted. You obv read the SF.

Nice one Eight-ball.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
          TheDrunkenone just knocked me out of the 9k gtd on ipoker in 43rd spot, but it was the fkn hand before that did the damage,,,, villain raised from btn to 10k(left with 55k) at 1750/3500, i push 80k with KQ from sb, he snaps with A3, i only had 23 hands on villain.
          Still in this myself. It's been a grind!

Comment

TheDrunkenone just knocked me out of the 9k gtd on ipoker in 43rd spot, but it was the fkn hand before that did the damage,,,, villain raised from btn to 10k(left with 55k) at 1750/3500, i push 80k with KQ from sb, he snaps with A3, i only had 23 hands on villain.
            Started playing that 1k gtd on Irisheyes at 21.55 . Played tues night and finished 12th , played again tonite and was unlucky to finish 3rd .
            Great structure for a patient nit like me .

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
              I took an infraction for calling you a spud nigger.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                11.30 sun evening Mellor
                Confused by this?

But what ever it is referign to its wrong, I spend sunday in the pub

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                  I took an infraction for calling you a spud nigger.

lol, didn't know that was you, thought it was just some black lad(because of the avator) who was actually offended but was just a dim. They deleted it now aswell.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  Confused by this?

But what ever it is referign to its wrong, I spend sunday in the pub
                  Pretty sure it refers to when the Coppers competition closes.
                  Last edited by Teddie; 01-07-11, 01:47.

Comment

how deranged is devilfish

Dave Gutfreund a solid handicapper formerly known as "The Maven" with a track record of dominating handicapping tournaments and a former horse racing handicapping expert on TV has given it up completely and will be focusing more on his poker career. "Pokers the answer, not horse racing."

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                      Started playing that 1k gtd on Irisheyes at 21.55 . Played tues night and finished 12th , played again tonite and was unlucky to finish 3rd .
                      Great structure for a patient nit like me .
                      There a good game but I gave up on the 21:55 game as it goes on too long, but there super soft

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Still in this myself. It's been a grind!
                        Gl in it tony, just for the record my exit was a btn shove for 7 bb's with Q3 vs bb A6, but its a good game, going to play it a bit more often.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                          He really needs to stay off the coke(dont suit him) and if he not on summat... he SHOULD BE. fucking warpt

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor

When does it close, I plan on swooping in to save the day at the last hour
                            Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                            11.30 sun evening Mellor
                            this is wot i meant
                            GAA News Website

Comment

Please be true.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Ah thanks, brain not fully working today.
                                hmm, 8.30am monday morning for me - sorry Keane, won't be able to save the day this time, i'll do it now so

Comment

There a good game but I gave up on the 21:55 game as it goes on too long, but there super soft
                                  I think Connie chopped that. He also chopped the €1k just there taking the lines share and cashed in another couple. Sick heater for him tonight. I chopped the €2k rebuy HU a little earlier for a monkey and tipp86 ousted me and Connie into 2nd and 3rd for a €200 Sunday ticket. Too many IPBers on Irish Eyes

Gl in it tony, just for the record my exit was a btn shove for 7 bb's with Q3 vs bb A6, but its a good game, going to play it a bit more often.
                                  That's ul Keith. This is a game that's only been added about a month. Played it most nights i've been on and threatened to go deep a few times. Lost a chunk a few mins ago with AQ v K3. Sitting with 165k now 9/19 with blinds 6k/12k. Need some run good

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                    He really needs to stay off the coke(dont suit him) and if he not on summat... he SHOULD BE. fucking warpt
                                    ah fair play to him - he fit so much into the interview, sexual harassment, racism and threatens to a disabled guy - it's quiet amazing.

Comment

I think Connie chopped that. He also chopped the €1k just there taking the lines share and cashed in another couple. Sick heater for him tonight. I chopped the €2k rebuy HU a little earlier for a monkey and tipp86 ousted me and Connie into 2nd and 3rd for a €200 Sunday ticket. Too many IPBers on Irish Eyes

That's ul Keith. This is a game that's only been added about a month. Played it most nights i've been on and threatened to go deep a few times. Lost a chunk a few mins ago with AQ v K3. Sitting with 165k now 9/19 with blinds 6k/12k. Need some run good
                                      Can't seem to get my hands to hold on Irisheyes all week, went deep in a lot of games, was playing about 20-30 games a day but just could not run good when it mattered, so going to Irisheyes a rest for a bit, might get stuck in to ipoker for a few days even though I can't stand ipoker tbh but will give it a few days, just to break the ice a little.
                                      Hope you tid now tony, glglgl

Comment

ah fair play to him - he fit so much into the interview, sexual harassment, racism and threatens to a disabled guy - it's quiet amazing.
                                        Guy obviously had it coming.

Comment

In devils head "she wanted it, the guy was black(not just a guy) and disabled chap started on me".

Comment

lol drugs are a helluva thing

Comment

Also loving this

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Kryptonite performed by 3 Doors Down.Follow 3 Doors DownInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/3doorsdownTwitter: htt...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                Please be true.
                                                If thats a work thing that you cannot share with us at this time then I hope its true too.
                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Can't seem to get my hands to hold on Irisheyes all week, went deep in a lot of games, was playing about 20-30 games a day but just could not run good when it mattered, so going to Irisheyes a rest for a bit, might get stuck in to ipoker for a few days even though I can't stand ipoker tbh but will give it a few days, just to break the ice a little.
                                                  Hope you tid now tony, glglgl
                                                  The tide will turn, keep plugging away.

1/7 in this game and running good. Need to finish Top 5 to break even for the week

$2.4k ftw, would be sweet and really good timing

Edit - Ughh 3/5 and disgustingly card dead. 2 bluffs gone wrong against the donk now chip leader
                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 01-07-11, 03:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                    If Arsenal get 20m+ sterling for him I think it's a result tbh. Especially if that money is re-invested. Nasri out, Mata in for a profit sounds like a fine bit of business to me.
                                                    I really want Mata at Liverpool! The lad looks the real deal.

I seriously doubt there'd be any profit in the above swap, I can't see Valencia accepting anything less than 20 mil for him. If a bidding war starts which seems likely then you can add another 5 million on.
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

The tide will turn, keep plugging away.

1/7 in this game and running good. Need to finish Top 5 to break even for the week

$2.4k ftw, would be sweet and really good timing
                                                      tid glgl, on the rail.

Comment

LOL Devilfish - Needs lesson on proper coked off your head etiquete from Charlie Sheen

Comment

Roll up:

How many entrants will the main event get?

This year, with prizes.

Comment

Roll up:

How many entrants will the main event get?

This year, with prizes.
                                                            You need to change that first prize. Liverpool fans won't have anything to do with that thread otherwise I think.

Comment

You need to change that first prize. Liverpool fans won't have anything to do with that thread otherwise I think.
                                                              I'm a Liverpool fan, it's just a pack of playing cards and I didn't pay for them.
                                                              Most important, there are tits on them.

Comment

I'm a Liverpool fan, it's just a pack of playing cards and I didn't pay for them.
                                                                Most important, there are tits on them.
                                                                Lol sometimes I forget you are Rigger.

Comment

Looks like full tilt is to be sold

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                    tid glgl, on the rail.
                                                                    Not much to see. So card dead and just looking for a spot for alex to give me all his chips so need a hand to trap him!

Such a sick bastarding A on the river when the 2 of them were allin. Robbed me of gtd 2nd place %$^£^"£^""£$ and end up finishing 3rd. Sick!
                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 01-07-11, 03:29.

Comment

Not much to see. So card dead and just looking for a spot for alex to give me all his chips so need a hand to trap him!
                                                                      ul flush. the other guy doubling up kinda fecked it, great run and wp.

Comment

31 pairs of shoes. sigh
                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Looking at the dogtrust website, stumbled upon this one.

Icarus:
                                                                          SPOILER

This one is called Ghost Train, what a boss.

SPOILER
                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-07-11, 04:04.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                            Please be true.
                                                                            You looking forward to being a Paddy Power employee, Lloyd?
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nah, this one is the best. Looks like a superhero. Even has a superhero name Mystery Dog

Comment

Looking at the dogtrust website, stumbled upon this one.

Icarus:
                                                                                SPOILER

Lil SOB looks like he's persecuted too.

I'm sure this was posted here previously but worth a repost.

Dogs... Love.... Food.Video by Andrew Grantham: http://facebook.com/klaatu42T-SHIRTS: http://talkinganimalmerch.com (all profits go to SPCA)facebook: http://...
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Dear BBV,

I am a modern man, I wear woven boxers and don't skimp on them as small waistbands can ruin a good pair. I have M&S as my main contributor to the boxers drawer, with some Tommy Hilfiger and some Nautica thrown in as novelty items for the most part.

However, I am thinking of branching out into the "Classic Trunk" world, and require some general advice in this unknown market.

Any brands to steer clear of?
                                                                                  Do white boxers only make sense at night?
                                                                                  Is there any calls for some colour or does this ruin the "Classic" look?
                                                                                  How much can I expect to purchase said undies for?
                                                                                  I am a man of quadly proportions, will this make my sizing a bit difficult?
                                                                                  How do I avoid skidmarks?
                                                                                  Does anyone want to stake me into them?

kind regards,

Emmet

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    Do yisreali think so ?
                                                                                    Would Jew stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                      Would Jew stop.
                                                                                      Knock Knock

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        Knock Knock
                                                                                        Who's there?

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't find the talking dog particularly funny?
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

just home from the fitz eom now,

came a frustrating 14th for a mini cash. got crippled to 20k at the 2.5-5k level ran it up to 120k by the end of the level den doubled two shortstacks with AK and KK with 17 or so left to put be back low.

There was a 4 way chop made when i was leaving
                                                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

some of the best stand up iv seen in a while

cant believe he's only 24
                                                                                              Last edited by Kenny; 01-07-11, 07:48.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                Am I the only one who doesn't find the talking dog particularly funny?
                                                                                                Gonna guess you're not a dog owner.

Comment

I know devilfish is a douche, but calling him a dog is being a bit mean
                                                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

In theaters now! Purchase tickets online @ http://www.fandango.com/riseoftheplanetoftheapes_135719/movieoverview----------------http://itun.es/igb4Ky - Are y...
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by Keane

I'm thinking it's pretty unlikely we're going to be able to have another day like yesterday again, tbh I think we could be beat
                                                                                                      Get on to DBC he probably has like 500 accounts on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                        Get on to DBC he probably has like 500 accounts on facebook
                                                                                                        Don't know him, I was never around in the glory days of DBC. Even finding out about him is pretty tough, he's a figure shrouded in more mystery even than the mighty El Tren...

Comment

it looks like imf's man in new york, dominic strauss khann is all set to get away with the rape charge seems the prosecution even has trouble believing the victims story

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Post on some of the "wetsers" pages that you promise to get photos of all the wetsers you see in there on facebook the morning after.

Should get you 20/30 votes easy.

Think of ways that make the competition seem relevant to any of the "like" pages that you use, either the coppers angle or the Emerald Origins angle.

I'm gonna flyhack a load of facebook mails out to all the Americans I know tonight about it, what works for you works for Semibluff in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              Post on some of the "wetsers" pages that you promise to get photos of all the wetsers you see in there on facebook the morning after.

Should get you 20/30 votes easy.

Think of ways that make the competition seem relevant to any of the "like" pages that you use, either the coppers angle or the Emerald Origins angle.

I'm gonna flyhack a load of facebook mails out to all the Americans I know tonight about it, what works for you works for Semibluff in this regard.
                                                                                                              Yeah good idea, sound.

Greatly appreciate the help - I'm guessing a lot of the votes I got last night were down to you, nice one!

Comment

absolutely not, I think I got ~ 7.

Weak effort, a productive day off tomorrow might help though.

Comment

ok, thinking on a bit about my writing project, I've decided to try 30 short stories instead of a novel.

Well, I'm going to write one tonight and if I think there's any substance I'll see if I can flesh it out. But most likely to be 30 short stories in 30 days.

I'll post some of them up as I go along.

I know they'll be terrible but it should be good to see if I can set myself a task like this and stick to it.

Still accepting story ideas.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

On subject of short stories, Roald Dahl's short stories are absolutely excellent.

In particular - The Ringer, and My Uncle Oswald

think they're part of "The Switch Bitch" which is a great collection.

Also, Short Stories are more craic anyway!

Comment

Oh lol, just remembered that just before I went to sleep last night I had a look in the camera folder on my phone and found a ~1 minute clip of myself and Hitchhiker trying to make an in-running trip report of how we ended up in Coppers after going for "one or two" with CourierCollie the Sunday before last.

We're sitting on some random staircase we've stumbled upon in the bowels of the club, I have absolutely no idea where it is. The final words before the vid cuts out are just after I've handed Hitch the camera to start the TR are him saying to me "ok, but for effect, I need you to go to the top of the stairs and walk down very coyly yeah? Like be really coy", and me saying "yeah no bother" like it's a great idea.

Bizarro, but I lold.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        On subject of short stories, Roald Dahl's short stories are absolutely excellent.

In particular - The Ringer, and My Uncle Oswald

think they're part of "The Switch Bitch" which is a great collection.

Also, Short Stories are more craic anyway!
                                                                                                                        IPB short story thread would be brilliant. Some great writers here...
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

some serious characters to base stories on too...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X