• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
    IMO
    Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    min open everything, give up against any aggression
    Cheers lads, was doing pretty much what that. Lost 1 hand when shorty shove A2 into my AKs and he sucked out

Since i posted that, the only player i didn't want to double up, did when his 1010 sucked out on JJ. He's playing 26/16 over 222 hands

Others are playing 27/0 over 76, 39/9 over 142 and 12/2 over 76

Edit - 2 guys busted so doesn't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      if people here passed a speed camera would they flash on coming traffic to warn them? its common enough in the country but some kind soul helped me out in Dublin tonight - just slowed down in time to pass a garda hidden in a bush
      depends on the reg obv.

xx MH xxxxx = no flash, GTFO and general lolling

xx D xxxxx = triple flash and explicit hand wave to aid a fellow jackeen

anyone else dependent on general mood really
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

if people here passed a speed camera would they flash on coming traffic to warn them? its common enough in the country but some kind soul helped me out in Dublin tonight - just slowed down in time to pass a garda hidden in a bush
        They shouldn't do it imo.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          depends on the reg obv.

my car has a dublin reg so that would explain it

Comment

depends on the reg obv.

forgot to mention that xx C xxxxx requires anonymous tip off to Garda Confidential line about erratic and dangerous driving

Comment

It happens quite a bit of here aswel. We were coming home from Derry yesterday and got flashed by a couple of oncoming cars. We weren't speeding but slowed a little incase it was an accident but there was a speed camera van a little down the road. I always return the favour for the next 4-5 cars

Comment

This place is gone to shite without satnav. Come back satnav.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  It happens quite a bit of here aswel. We were coming home from Derry yesterday and got flashed by a couple of oncoming cars. We weren't speeding but slowed a little incase it was an accident but there was a speed camera van a little down the road. I always return the favour for the next 4-5 cars
                  +1 always return the favour as well

Comment

all happened too quick for any of that craic

lol @ the doc: "do you want to cut the cord?"

settled for the diplomatic response
                    lol ah christ no, these doctors cant read the signals at all can they!. They have their head up their ass reading medical books but have no concept of body language at all. No wonder they marry nurses, blinkered those lads the nurses make their minds up for them!.
                    There should be layman to medical 'check' signals to stop the question being asked in the first place. A simple blackjack stick gesture out of eyeshot of the wife for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      I stopped doing this after flashing an oncoming squad car.
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Internet is running at 0.008mb tonight. Due to cut off from TalkTalk tomorrow. Getting BT FibreOptic 39.1mb on the 13th July. My god that day can't come soon enough.

Comment

Roxy Music’s groundbreaking self-titled debut album will be released on 2nd February 2018 as an expanded edition including rare and unreleased music.Order he...
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

ffs - banned from the health and fitness forum - are they taking the fucking piss there or what?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                              lol ah christ no, these doctors cant read the signals at all can they!. They have their head up their ass reading medical books but have no concept of body language at all. No wonder they marry nurses, blinkered those lads the nurses make their minds up for them!.
                              There should be layman to medical 'check' signals to stop the question being asked in the first place. A simple blackjack stick gesture out of eyeshot of the wife for starters.
                              excellent idea

'twas a female doc too which made it sillier. She reminded me of the glam one from AbFab with her patter, first word after baby's appearance was 'fabuloso!'

I laughed inwardly.

Comment

Just read the FT thread, holy fuck. Never played there myself but good luck to all the lads from here who are working for them in Cherrywood, hideous uncertainty I'm sure. Hope things are clarified soon (and for the better obviously).

Comment

Of coarse he hits his ace at least I was able to get the bus home save on taxi fare probably would of gotten some speil "so them foreigners" thank you for saving me from the pain Mr Ace Hitter
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Of coarse he hits his ace at least I was able to get the bus home save on taxi fare probably would of gotten some speil "so them foreigners" thank you for saving me from the pain Mr Ace Hitter
                                    gone mad with kings again TD?

you need to summon the kingball on the river to deliver some karmic pain to these mofos, rounders knows the method.

Comment

ffs - banned from the health and fitness forum - are they taking the fucking piss there or what?
                                      can someone who isnt biased tell me if I deserve a ban here or is it just the mod on a power trip? genuinely tounge in cheek but humor obv isnt appreciated

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056313777

Comment

can someone who isnt biased tell me if I deserve a ban here or is it just the mod on a power trip? genuinely tounge in cheek but humor obv isnt appreciated

2-3 others should get banned aswell if thats the line they're taking.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                          They shouldn't do it imo.
                                          Didnt see you been the man opposed to this.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

fairly harsh.

they are fairly strict on that forum just from reading some of the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                              This place is gone to shite without satnav. Come back satnav.
                                              No.

Comment

excellent idea

'twas a female doc too which made it sillier. She reminded me of the glam one from AbFab with her patter, first word after baby's appearance was 'fabuloso!'

I laughed inwardly.
                                                Female Doc eh, This changes everything. I bet the p2p video conference to her female doc friend when she got home went something like this.

Doc "This guy in today with the wife, kinda liked him"

Doc2 "OMG What do you mean?"

Doc "Shush shush so i knew he doing the dutiful husband thing by being there .....

Doc2 "One of many huh!, So you asked him to cut the..... didnt you?

Doc "hehehe yeah lol"

Doc2 "Oh Miriam your the worst but i know what you mean. I mean why do they come into the delivery room in the first place if they arent prepared to do anything, totally stupid. Theyre never going to say yes you can always tell cant you?".

Doc "Now now Marguerite nobody likes an angry woman".

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                  No.
                                                  Channeling satnav here, whisht grumpyarse.

Comment

Either way I thanked it. Funny shit.

Comment

a yellow card and a snip would've been enough I'd say.
                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                        a yellow card and a snip would've been enough I'd say.
                                                        i got a yellow card for the first comment

I got banned for telling him to chill out - albeit I put it in bold

Comment

Dunno if it's harsh, I mean not sure what you expected to happen with your sarcastic reply to the mod.

Comment

Why can't I see real money games on pokerstars?
                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Yeah thats pretty harsh Tony.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

lol at post 4!. And Mellor taking Construction & Planning to different levels!. Whats his problem posting well measured answers.
                                                                Never read that forum but kinda have a problem with males posting answers in those type of threads, makes me cringe for some reason. Females are the ones with the boobs so theyre the ones who should know and be answering imo.

Edit: I thought that was after hours. Carry on so.
                                                                Last edited by rounders123; 30-06-11, 23:14.

Comment

Sickpuppy acting the tit over there now.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    Just saw transformers and for the sake of tylers sanity I won't mention the enormous plot hole right at the end.

Perfect popcorn film though.
                                                                    Don't think I didn't notice just not gonna splash it around before a lot of people have had the chance to see it.

But then again I am seriously not gonna take any review of a movie you give after your Dark Knight review (no I can't let it go it was absurd)

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                    Just home from it, took the young lad to see it. We both really enjoyed it.... something seriously up with Rosie Huntington-Whiteleys lips though looks like Leslie Ashs trout pout at times maybe it was just in 3d
                                                                    Yeah be a good looking chick but I do prefer Megan Fox but she was decent in the movie, what did you make of the 3D?

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    The ending where they heroically look away now that they have saved the world... Except the entire world is completely overrun by decepticons and they barely managed to get out of Chicago alive.
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    Did they say something in the movie like 200 decepticons had come through? They destroyed a lot of them and some of them got sucked back in the transporter thing, obviously like the other movies there is some left over so I wouldn't call that a hue plot hole compared to the one where Megatron says they need Optimus Prime to revived Sentinel to build the transporter but they had tried to destroy Optimus in the previous two movies

gone mad with kings again TD?

you need to summon the kingball on the river to deliver some karmic pain to these mofos, rounders knows the method.
                                                                    Close Queens, I ship UTG blinds 200/400 for a little over 5k after just shoving previous hand with AK and MP reships for 10k button now ships his short stack of under 4k and the SB is now thinking about it, was pretty sure I was behind the button's shove, MP AhJh button 10d9d Ace on the flop I pick up the spade draw on the turn and brick the river

Also couldn't find anything good to watch on tv and kept skipping E4 for some reason, its just showing Broken Arrow
                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 30-06-11, 23:23.

Comment

Just catching up with that SafeFood thread.... jesusfuckingchrist.

Its staggering. Absolutely staggering. No wonder we are all fat.
                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                        Just catching up with that SafeFood thread.... jesusfuckingchrist.

Its staggering. Absolutely staggering. No wonder we are all fat.
                                                                        Link?

Comment

Does "Tracksuit" Tony post on Irishpokerboards?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                            Dunno if it's harsh, I mean not sure what you expected to happen with your sarcastic reply to the mod.
                                                                            Ah it's the general style of the place, can't expect anything else these days. I guess if he posted initially with something like "have you got any pics so that we accurately impart some friendly advice?" and then reply to the mod with "I am being genuine and not taking the piss (lol) as I am qualified in a sports/nutrition discipline and only trying to help - what are your credentials mr mod?", he still gets banned.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              Link?

Its hard to read in parts dude to people being retarded with the quoting system.

Im still in disbelief. This is a body trying to make us more healthy and at one point, Aileen says we are all eating too much protein while in another quote recommending more carbs for energy.

I mean, Jesus. Jesus fucking christ. What a bunch of complete idiots.

Comment

When you look at who's on the board it's not surprising they are pushing a certain line. Still wonder if it's any bother contacting a TD or even James O'Reilly and asking him why they are peddling such unhealthy PS. Lol expecting anything useful from someone in Government though. http://www.safefood.eu/en/About-Us/W...Board-Members/

Nearly all of them has an outside business interest in the development or selling of food.
                                                                                Last edited by Teddie; 01-07-11, 00:00.

Comment

Can someone with any experience in registering a .com domain name, or buying a .com domain name please PM me.

Have to do something for the oul lad and he assumed I was tech savy with these things. Obv not.

Also Teddie, yeah I know I know. But its still ridiculous.

Comment

Might have to go back and watch Party Down great show, link to some various other bits and bobs from it http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/201...y-down/#page/1

Comment

Anyone who's well known on 2+2 should try spamming their forums.

Comment

american friends would be even better for me!

someone get going there for keane!
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

You know it was only today I realised for the first time that Palestinians are little more than animals.

Comment

I don't really know any other cats.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

hey that keating lad is only bollox imo, i think op should get banned.... i have big boobs and they weigh 3lbs. ffs they are not big
                                                                                              it definetly needs pics or gtfo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

How do I write on a wall?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                  with a spray can

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Might have to go back and watch Party Down great show, link to some various other bits and bobs from it http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/201...y-down/#page/1

I did that recently enough, still brilliant. The ep with The Goooot is superb

Comment

I just started something to get things going. Feel free to join in. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62.../#post27381536
                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        You know it was only today I realised for the first time that Palestinians are little more than animals.
                                                                                                        Do yisreali think so ?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                          mind you dont get fucking nicked me ol beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                            I just started something to get things going. Feel free to join in. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62.../#post27381536

Possibly the worst line ever you could have taken.

Comment

11.30 sun evening Mellor
                                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Possibly the worst line ever you could have taken.
                                                                                                                Ask me a question on the thread.

Comment

Dam I love eminem

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^ obscure joke about something btw

Many congrats RDIII.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    hmm, just agreed to pay €1,450 for that Howth place that posted over the weekend.

< Insert happy, sad, or 'wtf am i doing' face? >
                                                                                                                    Delighted for you Hitch. I've been thinking fondly about that place for days since my trip (first time) to Burrow beach. When I said it was idyllic I really meant it. As nice a spot as you could find anywhere in the world imo. Also you will have some very well to do neighbours as among the residents in the gorgeous houses there on Claremont Road is Larry Mullen Jnr.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Some guy told me he could hire me an Indian dude to make 500 accounts for me for 20 quid
                                                                                                                    I was on a site where people tender for jobs last week and saw a guy offering the service of having 5,000 willing Facebook friends. It got me thinking that a site could be set up (maybe it exists, forgot to check) like supportme.com which is a very large mutual community which wins you voting competitions and likes business social media pages etc. Like here except much bigger and solely for that purpose.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    Buzz works fine
                                                                                                                    I was giving a presentation on digital ethics for psychotherapists a few months ago and came across the fact that when Google buzz was first introduced they did stupid things like auto added connections from one's contact book, and one's connections were publicly visible. So therapists who had clients' email details saved in their contacts were now exposing those identities as being in contact with them publicly - which is a major ethical violation.

On the topic of good hospital reports (and sorry to hear that your sister has had such tragic problems Solks) I have to say that the Bons Secour hospital in Dublin is wonderful. I have never come across such a group of nice, friendly, and helpful staff.

So much so that I actually very much enjoyed the 10 hours I spent there, despite anaesthesias and surgery, because they were all so pleasant. I felt not only cared for medically, but cared about as a person. I suppose they are lucky to have the luxury of being able to offer that unlike an overburdened public hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                                      Dam I love eminem
                                                                                                                      Its good he's copped himself on the last year after 2 or 3 awful ambums. Bad Meets Evil is his best stuff I've heard in a long long time

Comment

Linky to the gold card thing please and what has to be said to get votes for Keane.

Its not in Keane's sig anymore it seems.

Comment

TheDrunkenone just knocked me out of the 9k gtd on ipoker in 43rd spot, but it was the fkn hand before that did the damage,,,, villain raised from btn to 10k(left with 55k) at 1750/3500, i push 80k with KQ from sb, he snaps with A3, i only had 23 hands on villain.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X