This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
    *If we had a properly regulated rental market with decent security of tenancy and the escrow of deposits etc then it should be even more so.
    decent money could be made in setting up an escrow business for people/landlords renting I know for 1 that i will never hand over a large sum of money as a despost for renting again got burned twice and never again! - if this doesn't happen i will us this despot as the las months rent and give landlord 1 months noticde and tell him to take the deposit as the last months rent, this will but the power back in my hands if he claims i damaged anything!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Just noticed on ipoker (PP) that there's a $109 buyin game with a guarantee of $1250 if there's 11 players starting in 12 minutes. It's already broke down as $562 for 1st down to $137 for 4th based on 11 players. Not sure if i like it or if it's pointless tbh. Outside my bankroll anyway but just thought it was a strange one!

Also played a 6max $10 freezeout with $250 gtd last night that failed to make the guarantee. It was a 2500 chipstack and a nice little structure so not sure why it didn't get many runners. At least they're trying to put a couple of different games out there which is good

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Bump, 10 reg'd for each

Comment

Just got my tickets for Jeff Mangum - thank god they moved it from Whelan's to Vicar Street or I'd have missed out.

Hopefully I can somehow nab a ticket to see Bon Iver in the Grand Canal Theatre to make a great start to gig season

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Hopefully I can somehow nab a ticket to see Bon Iver in the Grand Canal Theatre to make a great start to gig season
                If you manage to nab 2 send the other my way please please please

Comment

Anyone recommend a hotel for ipo weekend? Regency is booked out afaik. We will be relying on public transport so the closer the better.

Comment

Breaking Bad, now to go back to read the spoilers but was very good.

SPOILER
                    Should be finished for good right now, perfect way to end it. Also was no need to show the lily shot at the end, just leave it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                      Anyone recommend a hotel for ipo weekend? Regency is booked out afaik. We will be relying on public transport so the closer the better.
                      Skylon?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                        Breaking Bad

SPOILER

I think it would have been a satisfying ending to the whole show but so much material still for another season. Mike is recovering from getting shot so when he resurfaces who knows what way he will want to play it.

Walt/Jesse are after killing a guy in Gus who the Cartel wouldn't even touch because of his connections so interesting to see if anything comes from that.

Is it kind of implied that someone may have been watching Jesse/Walt on the rooftop with the camera angle ?

Will Walt want to return to suburbia or try and replace Gus on the ladder ?

Opr
                        Breaking Bad spoiler response to spoiler

SPOILER
                        Please lets not get into camera angle implications after the end of the last season finale which the director said was totally unintentional. IMO Mike is a hired gun so for him to try and come back for revenge is silly, maybe Jesse and Walt hire him for protection

I hope the angle they take it Gus's connections because that could be anyone and go anywhere. Still think that would be a good ending but fecking americans can't seem to stop themselves, if that HBO it'd be the last episode

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          Breaking Bad, now to go back to read the spoilers but was very good.

SPOILER
                          Should be finished for good right now, perfect way to end it. Also was no need to show the lily shot at the end, just leave it out.
                          Breaking Bad spoiler response to spoiler

SPOILER
                          Please lets not get into camera angle implications after the end of the last season finale which the director said was totally unintentional. IMO Mike is a hired gun so for him to try and come back for revenge is silly, maybe Jesse and Walt hire him for protection

I hope the angle they take it Gus's connections because that could be anyone and go anywhere. Still think that would be a good ending but fecking americans can't seem to stop themselves, if that HBO it'd be the last episode
                          SPOILER
                          Next season will be the final season kinda good that it wont be dragged out crazy long and get boring then.

As for the lilly shot at the end they have to leave it open with a bit of a cliffhanger, was actually wondering when Jesse was gonna shot Walt after the ricin went missing that I thought Walt had poisoned the kid and that he was metagaming him so when they didn't allude to that I just fobed it off that it was Gus but it did bring a smile to my face when they cut to the lilly shot at the end

Can't believe Walt actually did it is he gonna turn into some kind of super villain next season?
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            SPOILER
                            Next season will be the final season kinda good that it wont be dragged out crazy long and get boring then.

As for the lilly shot at the end they have to leave it open with a bit of a cliffhanger, was actually wondering when Jesse was gonna shot Walt after the ricin went missing that I thought Walt had poisoned the kid and that he was metagaming him so when they didn't allude to that I just fobed it off that it was Gus but it did bring a smile to my face when they cut to the lilly shot at the end

Can't believe Walt actually did it is he gonna turn into some kind of super villain next season?
                            BB spoiler

SPOILER
                            The whole missing ricin leading to a 'planned' chain reaction of 20 different things happening was a bit too intricate for my liking. I was pretty sure Walt was behind at the end without the camera panning to a plant. Sure how would Jesse ever find out about that, it should have no bearing on the future story line. It'll prob be them trying to go back to a regular life and Walt going crazy and wanting to be a master criminal or some such
                            Last edited by ghostface; 10-10-11, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                              If you manage to nab 2 send the other my way please please please
                              Likewise!

Comment

@Keane

Ultimate Team is like a trading card game, you build squads with the cards you get and compete against others or you sell them. The aim is to build the best squads and destroy everyone, win trophies online/offline. Buy low sell high etc etc very addictive.

Comment

Is it just me or is there no $50 rebuy tonight in the iPoker lobby?

Comment

BB

SPOILER
                                    Pinkman's transition has been immense. I really hated him for the first ~two seasons. Tremendous actor imo.

The one time Gus lets emotion come into his decision making...

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                      Is it just me or is there no $50 rebuy tonight in the iPoker lobby?
                                      It's there alright. 25k g'tee at 20:20. Check your filters!
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Turbo WW starting at 20.30.

All welcome.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Would ye all fuck off with the Breaking Bad spoilers

Can't use Tapatalk

Two episodes to watch and probably won't get time till the weekend.
                                          Grrrrrr!
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This breaking bad spoilers is killing me im S2 E10.

Anyway lets say im starting a business where are the top 2/3 places to go with help in this grants,advice etc.... Just doing a project.
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                              This breaking bad spoilers is killing me im S2 E10.

Anyway lets say im starting a business where are the top 2/3 places to go with help in this grants,advice etc.... Just doing a project.
                                              enterprise ireland
                                              County Enterprise Board

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                BB

SPOILER
                                                Pinkman's transition has been immense. I really hated him for the first ~two seasons. Tremendous actor imo.

The one time Gus lets emotion come into his decision making...
                                                Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                I have actually liked him right from the start and would agree with you about him been a terrific actor.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

when viewing flats;

"pretty chilled out housemates" = the biggest stoners ever.
                                                  "private" = tiny, but with a lock
                                                  "close to amenities" = there's a bus twice a day to take you to the shop
                                                  "must be cat friendly" = batfuckingshitcrazy housemates

Comment

Cambridge by 80

Comment

Turbo Werewolf players to the game thread please.

Kick off is 8.30 pm sharp.

New additions welcome up to 8.25.

Comment

Grinyer is a freak on UC
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Grinyer is a freak on UC
                                                          LOL did you see him when Murray said Carbolic instead of Carbonic LMAO!

Comment

Hurricane!

Keane!

we're waiting on you!

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                              Thought this whole season was fairly poor and the finale didnt save it for me.
                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                Breaking Bad

SPOILER
                                                                Thought this whole season was fairly poor and the finale didnt save it for me.
                                                                Pretty mixed for me too

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                  Hurricane!

Keane!

we're waiting on you!
                                                                  to do what

Comment

You boys have obviously been smoking some of the blue stuff.

SPOILER
                                                                    Pretty sure it was my favorite season so far but hard to know if I am being objective as it is obviously the rawest in my mind.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                      You boys have obviously been smoking some of the blue stuff.

SPOILER
                                                                      Pretty sure it was my favorite season so far but hard to know if I am being objective as it is obviously the rawest in my mind.

Opr
                                                                      Defo not for me, must watch S02 again but prob 3 is the best I think. This Homeland is looking like its going to be a winner too and Boardwalk Empire still going strong, need more time to watch tv!

Comment

Anyone else see this

Comment

Like a buck

Mountain Biker gets taken out by BUCK - Crazy Footage - Only in Africa, Mountain Biker, Mountain biker gets taken out by antelope, Evan van der Spuy of Team ...

Comment

No need to spoiler the fact that Starvin Marvin and Ghostface are insane.

One of the best TV seasons ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

ffs,very patchy in areas. Some ridiculously good scenes alright but some absolute muck too thrown in. Justified Season 2 was better this year, still very good overall

Comment

You guys are crazy, that was the best season of tv since the wire imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                  You guys are crazy, that was the best season of tv since the wire imo.
                                                                                  Seriously that is ridiculous, edit; off top of my head FNL S04 and 05 were better
                                                                                  Last edited by ghostface; 10-10-11, 20:16.

Comment

My daughter might be getting iPad from her school ....wondering if she could get me one

AN Inishowen school could be set to become one of the first in the country to dispense with traditional school books in favour of the latest pioneering digital technology.
                                                                                    Carndonagh Community School is currently exploring the possibility of its students using electronic tablet devices – such as the iPad – in the classroom instead of textbooks.
                                                                                    The innovative project could see the end of pupils here having to carry heavy bags of books to and from school everyday.
                                                                                    Carn CS principal Paul Fiorentini revealed that the groundbreaking plan is currently at a ‘research stage’.
                                                                                    “It’s still very early and we need to look at a few more things. We like the potential it offers but the jury’s still out. If our research goes well and we decide it’s a runner then there will be some sort of trial, possibly next year,” he said.
                                                                                    “It’s a quantum leap and before we jump we need to be certain that we have access to all the relevant material in online book format. It is also harder to read a book [on tablet devices] so there’s still a fair bit of work to do.”
                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                      Yeah, passed there today. Looked like pretty miserable weather to be camping in, though probably better than your average field/campsite.
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

ffs,very patchy in areas. Some ridiculously good scenes alright but some absolute muck too thrown in. Justified Season 2 was better this year, still very good overall

Comment

Seriously that is ridiculous, edit; off top of my head FNL S04 and 05 were better

Comment

I won't say this very often but QFMFT.

Comment

lol, i like that gif. FNL in top 5 series I've ever watched, and breaking bad is not

Comment

Comment

Ah lads please less of the spoilers
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    Ah lads please less of the spoilers
                                                                                                    What spoiler?

Comment

The Apprentice is the most tilt enducing shite I've ever had the misfortune of watching/listening to. How do these people manage to wake up and use their brains all by themselves?

Comment

lol at the huge spolier there in the Apprentice your fired ad

Comment

This. Just after watching the finale there and thought it was incredible tv.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          I agree though that that would have been a perfect way to end the show. I fear next season will be a drag, and a serious let down. Hope not tho.

Also: I'll seriously miss Gus next season. Such a good character IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                            The Apprentice is the most tilt enducing shite I've ever had the misfortune of watching/listening to. How do these people manage to wake up and use their brains all by themselves?
                                                                                                            Sooooooooo many of the candidates this year are dislikeable people - or at least come across that way. They seem like a HORRIBLE bunch.
                                                                                                            Last edited by ionapaul; 10-10-11, 20:34.

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

One of the teams is called Zest?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                  Toe Tapping Talent

lollers - nothing suggests modern new music like a good bit of toe tapping
                                                                                                                  Cringe-inducing name for an album, so terrible!

Comment

@Ckid are you telling me that FNL was not one of the best tv series of the past decade?

Comment

This is really putting me in a bad mood. These people are fcuking wankballs.

FWIW, the wife is watching it and I'm too lazy to go and empty the dishwasher.

Fucking Toe Tapping Talent - AAAARRRRGBGGGGHHHHHHH

CRingefest

Comment

You Tube is so weird sometimes. This is the third next suggested video when watching 'Old Top Gear Toyota Corolla'

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

@Ckid are you telling me that FNL was not one of the best tv series of the past decade?
                                                                                                                          No, you know I'm a huge FNL and it is one of the most under-rated shows ever.

But Breaking Bad is in a different league of quality. Breaking Bad is so intricate and continually foreshadows events with little reminders and hints. You could watch it over and over again and pick up new things.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X