This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    The money the Eagles spent on this D and they are shit. Can't stop any type of run. I'd say a backup RB like Bubbleking would even make a few yards
    they should bring me in on Defense Id shore them up

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Have bet on Louis sending home one of the two women from his group. Think there's going to be a surprise - he keeps Johnny for the comedy and Jonjo for the solider thing + potential. Excellent odds imo - got both at about 14/1
      I think Jonjo is a cert to go. No chance the crazy one goes as she creates headlines and he'd be slaughtered if he got rid of the other one after last night. Really interested to see who Kelly gets rid of though, a bit unfair on whoever she kicks off as those 4 girls would all have made it to the last couple of weeks imo

Comment

turnovers like that would tilt me

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          ?
          Beaten handily in the county championship yesterday by a useless West Kerry.

So much wrong with how the team are being managed IMO and no real prospect of it getting better. Only hope is that next year when David Moran and Barry John Walsh are back fit we'll just have enough pure talent to overcome the lack of any tactical nous and the bad attitude that seems to be rife.

To put it in context, I couldn't really care less about the rugby or soccer relatively speaking, and even though we were never going to win it this year it still feels about 10x worse than Kerry losing the All Ireland final.

I consider not watching football anymore every year around this time!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
              Just dont touch Alfas.
              Ya they're junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                There is no reason to buy an older car that doesn't have a fresh NCT. Buyers market loads of cars for sale, at 10 years plus they need to be done every year
                This.
                It'd be plain crazy to buy one not NCT'd given the choice these days.

Comment

Comment

ffs!
                    Nothing clever about the x factor. Stop trying to think there is. That was a long shot for a reason.

Comment

Who's gone off x factor so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                        Just dont touch Alfas.
                        Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                        Ya they're junk.
                        Rubbish. Once they are looked after they are a joy to own. I have had one for over three years and love driving it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Eagles 1st and 15 and end up at 2nd and 40 after 2 pens, ugh. 1 td in it now

Comment

Would a works Photo ID get me on an Aerlingus flight to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  stereotypically, a car with that much LED and modifications to the interior are driven into the ground by their owners. There's no way that's worth €2k, the guy has sunk money into it and is trying to recoup it. I wouldn't pay more than €1200 for that, and wouldn't even bother taking it without at least a year's NCT and up to date tax. (if you want one that's kind of different - http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/3-seri...r-sale/1017356)

Compare to this - http://www.adverts.ie/car/mazda/626/...r-sale/1017490 ring and see if that has NCT

very low mileage here too http://www.adverts.ie/car/alfa-romeo...or-sale/842352
                                  2L petrol
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    Rubbish. Once they are looked after they are a joy to own. I have had one for over three years and love driving it.
                                    I owned one and had nothing but hearthache with it, as did a mate of mine.
                                    Maybe we were just unlucky but loads of people i've spoken to wouldnt touch them either.

Edit : Agree they drive well though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      Murtagh is a tens on shot. If you can avail of the 8/13 it is akin to stealing money.
                                      4/7 generally

Smash it. There's only approx 30 races left on turf plus the the same on the AW where Murtagh will outscore by at least a ratio of 2:1.

Free money.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Simon's obv lost his ability to use meanness to create publicity; must send him some pointers.

I'd recommend he commit ritual seppuku next week to increase ratings.
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            4/7 generally

Smash it. There's only approx 30 races left on turf plus the the same on the AW where Murtagh will outscore by at least a ratio of 2:1.

Free money.
                                            PP are showing 6th of November as date for settling so around 30 races left till then?

Comment

This darts final has been terrible as well. Awful stuff from both players most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I've said it time and time again and will continue to say it, I absolutely hate Crap Factor stupid fucking show.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

unfuckingbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                      PP are showing 6th of November as date for settling so around 30 races left till then?
                                                      About 55 imo. But half of them are AW where Murtagh has a big advantage. I would say he's a 1/6 shot.

Comment

unfuckingbelievable
                                                        doubleunfuckingbelieveable!!! how the fuck do you do that when they are never going to snap the fucking ball. Shocking stuff

Comment

unfuckingbelievable
                                                          Jesus Christ, you literally handed the Bills that game. The offside was utterly disgraceful, so fucking dumb.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

doubleunfuckingbelieveable!!! how the fuck do you do that when they are never going to snap the fucking ball. Shocking stuff
                                                              2nd time in 3 weeks for him to do that too ...

Comment

can you fine NFL player for doing retarded shit?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Jesus Christ, you literally handed the Bills that game. The offside was utterly disgraceful, so fucking dumb.
                                                                  Jets have a chance here? Never likes these red Pats jerseys

Comment

I read this very odd and sad story today about the making of a film telling the story of a woman who was found dead in her flat with the TV still running having died three years earlier her absence having gone unnoticed and unmissed for all that time. Her life though was not at all what you would have expected from the bare outline of the story, its quiet a shocking story really.

I'm not drawing a comparison, I know that he has family and that he's not completely anonymous here but I've been concious for a while that we haven't seen nor heard from Hotspur in months....
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                      cam belt changed 5k ago on this, bargain?

leather seats and computer a bit ott

Comment

Comment

Comment

Leather seats for the win. The only downside is you will never want to go back to cloth
                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Bored to Death starting back on HBO tomorrow and see that new Enlightened is also starting, wish i wasnt working again

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                Leather seats for the win. The only downside is you will never want to go back to cloth
                                                                                wow http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...le-px/89401886

I've only ever driven Opel Astras. This seems like an outrageous bargain no?

Comment

No idea. But if you want a astra coup surely the one to buy is the astra 888

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                    No idea. But if you want a astra coup surely the one to buy is the astra 888

I just want a car that's not gonna die, and that I can get some of my money back for in 1/2 years when I'm making enough cash to upgrade. Something like the one I've linked is probably good for 3/4 years though realistically. I never mind spending a bit more for longevity.

I also wouldn't want to imagine the insurance costs on a proper sporty car! Cheapest quote I've seen for any car has been £996. 4 years claim free driving, but still, have a mickey and amn't grown up yet.

Comment

Are Sundays the bleakest day EVER for people who work. Used to fooking love Sunday-now COMFORTABLY my least favourite day.
                                                                                      Last edited by Closed_Account; 09-10-11, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                        Are Sundays the bleakest day EVER for people who work. Used to fooking love Sunday-now COMFORTABLY my least favourite day.
                                                                                        All of a sudden I don't mind them. Strange that.

Comment

anyone know where id find a good stream for the steelers game

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                            anyone know where id find a good stream for the steelers game
                                                                                            its over

SPOILER
                                                                                            they won easy

Comment

Snow Patrol covering Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night"O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire9/5/11

I love Snow Patrol so biased, but this was good fun!

Comment

Monday is by far my least favourite day as its furthest form my next day off

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  its over

SPOILER
                                                                                                  they won easy
                                                                                                  i ment the chargers

Comment

I also wouldn't want to imagine the insurance costs on a proper sporty car!
                                                                                                    But you can't take it with you. Might aswell enjoy it.

Also... astra.. not a properly sporty car

Comment

All this car talk got me looking at some old top gear

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I know almost nothing about cars. Though I'm fairly confident that you should only buy an Alfa if an Alfa is what you want. In much the same way that you'd never buy a Ducati, if reliable transport is a high priority.

Probably somewhat racist. Though Japan>Europe>America imo
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                                        i ment the chargers
                                                                                                        http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...-chargers.html

Comment

...

Comment

Once it has a full history, that seems pretty good value alright! Hate the alloys tho...

Comment

Yeah they really are the grimness, especially from around 6pm onwards when all the things you should have done at some other point over the week/weekend can't be put off any longer.

Today was a fairly typical example, though made worse by lack of football on tv. I woke up still a bit drunk from the night before, watched highlights of the rugby and went to play football. All good fun and fairly typical weekend activities.

After football, the hangover began to kick in and I struggles home and had some lunch. This is where the day begins to turn and weekend merges into week. After lunch came the procrastination phase, basically in bed watching about 4 episodes of Entourage, acutely aware of the number of annoying menial tasks I'd have to perform once I stopped watching.

Finally at around 8.30 I got to work. Cleaned the bathroom (we have a cleaning rota in the gaff, this week I got stuck with the jacks and obviously put it off as long as possible) fired off a couple of e-mails and planned my lessons for tomorrow.

Now for a horrific night's sleep as all the excess of the weekend wreaks havoc with my body.

Then my week starts with a one-on-one lesson with some big shot civil servant who is quite possibly the most boring man I've ever met and basically already speaks better English than I do. At least Wednesday is a holiday here so I basically only have a two-day week this week.

tl;dr - Fuck You, Sundays.

Comment

63 races, maybe 66 with divides, then remove 6 for apprentice only races. So we are looking at 60 races.
                                                                                                                Naas on the 16th is a mixed card

Comment

5 flat and 3 jumps
                                                                                                                  5 flat, 2 hurdles and a bumper

edit: damn you ninja editing
                                                                                                                  Last edited by NewApproach; 09-10-11, 21:08. Reason: .

Comment

sundays are shit.
                                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

5 flat and 3 jumps

first 5 seconds of this song imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNBKaPcHFWM
                                                                                                                      Fast fingered fecker

Comment

Test results are in regarding the theory that PS is rigged to ensure bigger stacks win multi-way all-ins ...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 8.8 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t2975)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t12471)
                                                                                                                        MP3 (t2775)
                                                                                                                        CO (t2220)
                                                                                                                        Button (t8916)
                                                                                                                        SB (t247)
                                                                                                                        BB (t4315)
                                                                                                                        Hero (UTG) (t3715)
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t2827)

Hero's M: 49.53

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8, 8
                                                                                                                        Hero bets t130, UTG+1 calls t130, 1 fold, MP2 calls t130, 1 fold, CO raises to t610, 3 folds, Hero raises to t3715 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t2697 (All-In), 1 fold, CO calls t1610 (All-In)

Flop: (t8079) 6, Q, 7 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t8079) 3 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t8079) 8 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t8079
                                                                                                                        Main pot: t6865 between CO, Hero and UTG+1, won by Hero
                                                                                                                        Side pot 1: t1214 between Hero and UTG+1, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                                                        Hero had 8, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                                                                                                                        UTG+1 had J, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                                                                                                        CO had J, J (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won t8079
                                                                                                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Hate Sundays too - obv this will change if I 'bink' redundancy the week after next!

Fecking hate online poker as well these days, argh!

Been sick for the past 5 days with gastroenteritis, it's not that much fun, on anti-biotics for the next while. Still managed to go to the Connacht-Leinster match yesterday, entertaining contest, if Connacht had any sort of a scrum it would have been a real toss-up. Still feel a bit gutted after Ireland's exit from the WC, it just feels so...anti-climatic

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X