This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucking love Pikeys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drozv...ayer_embedded#!

Comment

Double for Murtagh at the Curragh with one race to go. That puts him 5 clear

edit: 4/7 still available which seems to be massively +EV

Comment

Who remembers John Terrys transvestite lookalike? Its uncanny

Comment

is it possible to call the clock on Helmuth via the Internet?
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Helmuth gone.
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Hellmuth: 3bet folded 1/3 of his 15bb stack.

Called a min-raise with 7bb.

Blinded down to 2bb then lost KJ<A4

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Seriousish question, is Damien Dempsey a level?
                edit...saw your explanation.

Personally, I really like him, yes a lot of his early stuff is cringe inducing, particularly his reggae/rap attempts, but that is not what he is all about.
                Weirdly if he was less popular amongst the proles, he'd be a lot more respected in 'respectable' circles.
                I've been following him since his Ballyfermot Rock School days and unfortunately the ballad form itself lends it to a certain sect due to its Republican and political
                associations and isolates another sector for much the same reason.
                Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-10-11, 17:18.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                  LOL...shite in ha bucket...
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

If I was Robbie Keane and playing as bad as he is right now I would fake an injury too to save face.

Ste eagles up 1st today - surely they havn't slumped as low as to lose to the Bills??

Gonna have the steelers game on too - I hope they win just to shut Titans fans up

Comment

Fuck McAfee, they took €70 out my account today for renewal of software, I uninstalled a few months ago, anyone here know how I can get refund back. Thanks
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                        If I was Robbie Keane and playing as bad as he is right now I would fake an injury too to save face.

Ste eagles up 1st today - surely they havn't slumped as low as to lose to the Bills??

Gonna have the steelers game on too - I hope they win just to shut Titans fans up
                        If we lose today I think the season could be over already. Away to the bills is ugh, hope for a good performance and a win. Good games on sky today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          Smullen rides the last winner so Murtagh is now 5 clear.
                          How would you price it at this stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Dunno where to get graphs Tony but the poor fellow is playing FPP qualifiers to try & get into this weeks game

Edit - his graphs & stats seem to be hidden/locked on most sites?
                            Pretty epic if he went on to final table this week
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

It's just a pity ROG didn't try it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                It's just a pity ROG didn't try it yesterday.
                                ROG was only a very small part of why we lost yesterday. Of course I know you know that and ae only trying to rise me

Comment

Town won the county championship today, seems like a good excuse to go out tonight and get pissed.

Comment

ROG was only a very small part of why we lost yesterday. Of course I know you know that and ae only trying to rise me

He was a massive part, but I understand you trying to delude yourself.

Comment

lol pokernews:

Jack Effel is currently announcing the bibliographies of the final six players to the spectators

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                        He was a massive part, but I understand you trying to delude yourself.
                                        yup I can see how its exactly his fault that Healey got beaten up front, our back row was an-ominous and Murray was taken an age to get the ball out. Of course ROG takes his share of the blame for poor kicking and getting turned over but our problems ran far deeper than him yesterday

Comment

Dedicated WSOPE thread started for those of you who might have missed it HERE you have to LOL at Hellmuth's eventual exit.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

yup I can see how its exactly his fault that Healey got beaten up front, our back row was an-ominous and Murray was taken an age to get the ball out. Of course ROG takes his share of the blame for poor kicking and getting turned over but our problems ran far deeper than him yesterday

They really didn't. Our gameplan was terrible and it was based purely on the inclusion of ROG. Murray wouldn't have been picked if ROG wasn't.

Comment

Savage defending by the Steelers but a few LOLbad penalties. Polamalu on fire.

Comment

To be fair to O'Gara, he was picked by Kidney.

The fact that Gatland, Edwards et al constructed a gameplan that exposed him pretty badly is not his fault.

The only major horrow show yesterday was how violated and embarrassed Kidney/Irish management were by the Welsh management. It was about a perfect coaching performance as possible from the Welsh, it could be shown as an example of how to stifle an opposition through tactical expertise. Incredible gameplan and obviously so well executed.

Comment

Is anyone selling a car? I want one for as cheap as possible that won't break down.
                                                  Last edited by Hectorjelly; 09-10-11, 17:52.

Comment

Please stop making sets against me everyone

Comment

woot lets go steelers

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        Is anyone selling a car? I want to be one for as cheap as possible that won't break down.
                                                        I wouldn't want to be a car people sit in you and shit

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                          Fuck McAfee, they took €70 out my account today for renewal of software, I uninstalled a few months ago, anyone here know how I can get refund back. Thanks
                                                          Dont worry you have 30 days to get your money back on request. Their offices are in Ireland an all. They have an annoying default of charging automatically unless you select not to do so in your acount.
                                                          Deselect this and install Microsoft security essentials and malwayebytes to do the same job for free!.

Comment

Is anyone selling a car? I want to be one for as cheap as possible that won't break down.
                                                            I am except it has small issues so obv wouldnt sell it to someone i kind of know in any way.

Im obviously looking around a lot at the minute so what is your budget and what type of car do you want?

I personally now plan on travelling to England for a 03/04 Passat,A4 etc....I will pick up the highest spec type for under 3k + 1.2k clearance.
                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

whats the budget your talking of? Literally as cheap as chips? or you want something semi decent?
                                                              Know of one for around the 3/4k mark

What was your feedback on the game the other night?
                                                              I didnt expect us to win, and certainly not by that much. Good tough hitting match though. Enjoyable even minus the result
                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                Dont worry you have 30 days to get your money back on request. Their offices are in Ireland an all. They have an annoying default of charging automatically unless you select not to do so in your acount.
                                                                Take your card details off and install Microsoft security essentials and malwayebytes to do the samejob for free!.
                                                                Thanks for that, yeah have installed MS and malwayebyte, pain in arse, did not know about default on account ......double check next time
                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Sick fake by the Steelers...

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    I am except it has small issues so obv wouldnt sell it to someone i kind of know in any way.

Im obviously looking around a lot at the minute so what is your budget and what type of car do you want?

I personally now plan on travelling to England for a 03/04 Passat,A4 etc....I will pick up the highest spec type for under 3k + 1.2k clearance.
                                                                    The car i was referring to is simular to the linked below

02 car. Only difference is that apart from just having been MOT'd it has 60,000 miles and not the 120k that most cars this age have
                                                                    being sold for 3300 stg FWIW. Northern ireland
                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                      whats the budget your talking of? Literally as cheap as chips? or you want something semi decent?
                                                                      Know of one for around the 3/4k mark
                                                                      I really don't want to spend more than 2k. I don't really need a car and probably won't use it that much.

What was your feedback on the game the other night?
                                                                      I didnt expect us to win, and certainly not by that much. Good tough hitting match though. Enjoyable even minus the result
                                                                      Awful game from our POV, our normal keeper was in Andorra watching the football, so we lined up a replacement who dropped out so late we couldn't even get gloves. We were doing fine until they decided to switch keepers near the end. The new goalie let a few soft goals in and the old one got sent off after a few minutes of playing outfield - so basically the nut low result of that switch! In hindsight we should have stayed the way we were, we had gotten back into the game and had 10 - 12 mins to score a goal.

You guys were much better than us though, and you deserved to win. Graham's a great guy to have on your team, nice guy as well.

Comment

any1 able to transfer me 150e on winamax for stars or 15% of my 1k highroller series???
                                                                        Last edited by Midnitekowby; 09-10-11, 18:10.

Comment

The car i was referring to is simular to the linked below

02 car. Only difference is that apart from just having been MOT'd it has 60,000 miles and not the 120k that most cars this age have
                                                                          being sold for 3300 stg FWIW. Northern ireland
                                                                          That does sound ok with the mileage, your looking at about €5k after clearance. The one thing i would say it wouldnt bother me buying a diesel car with 120k or so on it. They are super cheap to run aswell approx 70 miles for €10 as i drive a Golf with the same engine currently.

My budget is about 4k and im waiting to NCT my own thing before i purchase aswell.
                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                            any1 able to transfer me 150e on winamax for stars or 15% of my 1k highroller series???
                                                                            Post it HERE as well, fingers crossed you get a response from somebody.
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I really don't want to spend more than 2k. I don't really need a car and probably won't use it that much.

Awful game from our POV, our normal keeper was in Andorra watching the football, so we lined up a replacement who dropped out so late we couldn't even get gloves. We were doing fine until they decided to switch keepers near the end. The new goalie let a few soft goals in and the old one got sent off after a few minutes of playing outfield - so basically the nut low result of that switch! In hindsight we should have stayed the way we were, we had gotten back into the game and had 10 - 12 mins to score a goal.

You guys were much better than us though, and you deserved to win. Graham's a great guy to have on your team, nice guy as well.
                                                                              Yeh grahams a really sound guy. I obviously dont know many of them too well, but he seems dead on. He's been away for ages, so when he gets sharp again should be a good addition.

Yeh changing the keeper dint help at all. TBH not having the keeper there wasnt ideal for you's - it meant shoot at will for us as he looked a bit dodgy. Dint have my shooting boots on though. Phil is a super player on our team, be lost without him.
                                                                              Also yeh, the lad getting the line - it was just stupid and unneccessary. made the game look a little more one sided than it actually was

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              That does sound ok with the mileage, your looking at about €5k after clearance. The one thing i would say it wouldnt bother me buying a diesel car with 120k or so on it. They are super cheap to run aswell approx 70 miles for €10 as i drive a Golf with the same engine currently.

My budget is about 4k and im waiting to NCT my own thing before i purchase aswell.
                                                                              well ye theres no prob with an diesel with a lot of miles, but obvioiusly the lower amount means youve a chance to sell it on for a decent price
                                                                              let me know if your interested in this, save you the trip to uk
                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Is anyone selling a car? I want one for as cheap as possible that won't break down.
                                                                                what about this?

http://www.adverts.ie/car/volkswagen...r-sale/1017825
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                  Town won the county championship today, seems like a good excuse to go out tonight and get pissed.
                                                                                  You're from Athy aren't you?

I was over at the match today, enjoyable enough game despite the fact that it looked over bar the shouting after ten minutes. It was played in a remarkably good spirit for a county championship game. Mick Foley is areal quality player and some of the scores James Eadon made were excellent.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Titans superbowl contenders?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      lol
                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

i have the same car albeit a 98 instead of a 01. had 83k miles on it when I bought it and was just Nct'd for 2 years - only cost me 800. great little car tbf

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                          lol
                                                                                          whats so funny, VW are good cars, he would prob take less!!

sure if u got it for 1800 , wouldnt be too bad.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

fuck you Eagles

Comment

Would that be expensive considering it hasn't gotten an NCT?

I quite like the look of it. Do you know the people selling it?

Comment

Titans superbowl contenders?

LOL
                                                                                                Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                fuck you Eagles
                                                                                                What NFL game should I be watching and any streams? Cheers.

Comment

no i dont know them , just thought it would be handy too as its in dublin!

bring a mechanic to check it out and because its not nct d, they will have to drop the price
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    What NFL game should I be watching and any streams? Cheers.
                                                                                                    I'm watching these 3

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...ee-titans.html

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...ia-eagles.html

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/8...d-raiders.html

Comment

There is no reason to buy an older car that doesn't have a fresh NCT. Buyers market loads of cars for sale, at 10 years plus they need to be done every year
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Eagles is prob worth a watch in the 2nd half cos they are going to have to start flinging the ball around in the position they are in now.

Comment

Worst week of the year well underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                            Worst week of the year well underway.
                                                                                                            ?

Comment

stereotypically, a car with that much LED and modifications to the interior are driven into the ground by their owners. There's no way that's worth €2k, the guy has sunk money into it and is trying to recoup it. I wouldn't pay more than €1200 for that, and wouldn't even bother taking it without at least a year's NCT and up to date tax. (if you want one that's kind of different - http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/3-seri...r-sale/1017356)

Compare to this - http://www.adverts.ie/car/mazda/626/...r-sale/1017490 ring and see if that has NCT

very low mileage here too http://www.adverts.ie/car/alfa-romeo...or-sale/842352
                                                                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 09-10-11, 19:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                You're from Athy aren't you?

I was over at the match today, enjoyable enough game despite the fact that it looked over bar the shouting after ten minutes. It was played in a remarkably good spirit for a county championship game. Mick Foley is areal quality player and some of the scores James Eadon made were excellent.
                                                                                                                Yep, a local soccer team that a load of my mates play for won their league as well today. They were only formed 2 years ago and have won back to back leagues now so the town should be hopping tonight.

Comment

The money the Eagles spent on this D and they are shit. Can't stop any type of run. I'd say a backup RB like Bubbleking would even make a few yards

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

whats so funny, VW are good cars, he would prob take less!!

sure if u got it for 1800 , wouldnt be too bad.
                                                                                                                      Think the Aul switcaroo must be thinking like me Polos are a seriously girly car. No offence Bk just a personal opinion. Plus i think that is not a stand out deal really either.

no i dont know them , just thought it would be handy too as its in dublin!

bring a mechanic to check it out and because its not nct d, they will have to drop the price
                                                                                                                      I doubt il ever buy private again as got done a little last time. I would consider a situation like semibluffs as in having some knowledge of the person selling.

I dont really want to sell my car private but im not really left with much choice. Its a beauty of a car with one issue only. It burns coolant at a very bad rate( once a week or so ). This is an issue no mechanic can spot off hand it would take a few weeks driving to cop it. The turbo also goes when the car is driven hard on a motorway for maybe 80 minutes. I think there is also a connection between the two.

That is why i would just warn people buying private is not a fantastic issue. Not every issue can be spotted off hand by a mechanic.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        If you are looking at this make sure the timing belt has been done recently

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                          If you are looking at this make sure the timing belt has been done recently
                                                                                                                          Just dont touch Alfas.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X